[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dream.jpg (225KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
225KB, 1000x667px
I was in a certain room that looked like my autotech in school but I was having a different class there, but when I walked into the room there were completely different people there than the ones in my autotech class.
I go to the group where there are the most people I know but on my way there a girl that knows me who is in that group comes up to me and asked if "I loved her" and she kept asking me until I said "Yes I do". She then grabed my coat right
under the pits and started pulling me towards her but she would walk backwards and she would end up pulling me into a closet with her back first, but not into it we just hit the door. when she did I put my hands up to show that I didnt do anything like a Basketball player who just commited a foul.
When we bumped into the closet I said "Okay, okay I love you" to make her let go but she did not. She then started to procced to run her finger on the back of my thigh and pushed it with enough pressure that it felt like a pressure point.
I didnt know what to do so I grabbed her ass and after that she was smiling and she let go. I then woke up from the dream IRL sweating.
Wrote this in a text document
>>
You're sexually frustrated
>>
I posted this in another dreams thread, but i'll post here to see if anyone here will read it.

Well, OP, when I was just a young child, I would have recurring dreams and nightmares. If someone wants,I can explain each in as much detail as I could. They wren't all bad, but not long after I began getting them, I began to dread being stuck in something like that. I had no way of waking up from them, and they could turn bad at any moment. I would frequently get very little sleep, as I would try to keep myself awake, so I would't have to dream. If I couldn't manage to do that, my parents would often have to wake up screaming. They told me many times that they would carry me around in their arms, but I wouldn't wake up; just whimper and yelp. Keep in mind, this happened since I was 5-9. Some of the dreams were one time instances, but most nights i'd remember one of the dreams I dreamt most often. But soon after I began getting these dreams,I remember something showing up in EVERY DAMN DREAM. I can't really describe it- I knew most of these dreams like that back of my hand, but this thing that started to show up in every one of my dreams I can't describe. All I remember was that it was lanky, and it made me deathly scared. Sometimes, I know it would be lurking in the background of my dream, and I wouldn't be able to pay attention to it at all. Other times, it would be right there. Usually I would wake up right after it appeared (though in one dream, i was being chased by it. thinking back on it, it was like a slender horror game.) I never told anyone about it, and I always tried to forget about it as soon as I could. I never even told the doctor my parents got me. To this day, I'm not entirely sure why. It just.. Seemed like someting you wouldn't talk about. I dunno.
>>
>>18665735
Moving on, the dreams were like this for a while. It would be the same thing, with that thing lurking or coming after me, driving me insane. I was getting used to it, and getting older. I began to ridicule the thing in my own head. It couldn't scare me anymore, I was a big boy now. Then, around that time when I became a *big boy*, it started to show up much more.. Violently. There rarely came a time when this creature was not screaming at me in my own dreams, every damn night. I still fucking remember that, and to be honest, I keep checking around my room to make sure nothing's there. One of the worst dreams that presented itself then, was me, sitting calmly in my bed, trying not to go to sleep. It felt like I was awake, but tired, trying not to go to sleep like every night, my eyes darting from dark corner to dark corner of my room, spotting each thing in my room that looked odd. Then, I would hear pounding footsteps outside of my closed door, and my door would open instantly, BAM! I'd hear a terrifying screech as the monster dashed at me. Thinking about it now is making me shiver a little. I feel scared writing this.
>>
I didn't feel safe anywhere; not my bed, nor my parent's arms. I couldn't sleep over at anyone's houses, I always seemed like a zombie of a kid; my dreams were killing me. They kept getting worse.

This dream I remember most vividly. It was a recurring dream that I dreamt most often-- i'll decribe details upon request. But it was different this time. Usually, I would have friends of family with me in this dream. They weren't there. As I entered a room I always had, they all looked like.. themselves, but the thing. I can't describe it in any way, I can't even say it was a mix between the two because I don't know what the thing even looked like really. They were just.. So, utterly wrong. They were motionless, and staring at me. I went in to another room. The same thing; my family and friends in different positions, but still looking wrong. I continued to dash from room to room, each time I did they seemed to get closer to me, and to the door I would enter. Eventually, I just stopped. I hesitated, and turned around. They were all a foot away from me. The odd thing was that one of my father's was the only one smiling. I turned back around. And the real thing was there, right in my face. I tried to back away, but they all got in my way. All of them, screaming. It felt like forever before I woke up myself, screaming.

Again, sorry for not greentexting this, it would of made it much easier to read. i doubt it's a very good recounting of my past anyway, i'm no writer.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.