[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the deal with E.A. Koetting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Strings.png (145KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
Strings.png
145KB, 298x298px
Has anybody taken his courses or worked with him? I've been studying the occult, particularly Western Hermetic tradition, so I can't relate to his"Qlippoth are Sephiroth and the Sephiroth are Qlippoth" (other than in the standard above/below below/above sense) type of ideas, but he seems to really believe what he is doing both works AND isn't bringing a shitload of bad karma his way. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated. This is NOT an anti- E.A. thread, nor is it a pro- E.A. thread. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18663692
I have no respect for him either as a person or a practitioner. He's the lhp version of Pat Robertson.
>>
>>18663692
Wow, the thread survived for so long. Last week I saw all comments about him being deleted in a matter of minutes
>>
>>18665977 Ha I kind of suspected this might be the case. I don't know enough about him to have much of an opinion, I just came across some of his videos on youtube. I noticed that he has some pretty rabid followers who refuse to admit he could be wrong about anything.
>>18668607 I am shocked, myself! Thank you both for responding
>>
>>18663692
all I reknow of this guy is that I remember seeing a video about him on H3H3 before I got truly interested
What's the deal with him? He just seems like a total edgelord
>>
The powerful black magician who cleans fucking carpets for a living.
>>
>>18669610
>He just seems like a total edgelord
Yeah, but you could argue that theatre and dramatics are assets in magic.

I've watched a bunch of his videos, he does know a lot. It seems consistent with other people who seem to understand magic.
>>
>>18669640
Not really edgy, just a total goofball. He also ripped off many ideas from the orders he was with before he got kicked out
>>
>>18669660
>He also ripped off many ideas from the orders he was with before he got kicked out
That doesn't make those ideas any worse. At most it means he's a dick.
>>
>>18669627
kek, this.

Also hes a fan of meth apparently
Book of Azazel is a good read though.
>>
>>18669627
Honestly, I don't know of many people who earn a living using magick exclusively. I mean, you'd be setting yourself up for some bad karma if you charged people so much for your knowledge/services that you didn't NEED another job. The again, after looking into it a bit more, I think EA's whole system is bound to do that. I can't help but be fascinated by the guy himself. Just my 2 cents anyway.

Thanks again to everybody for responding.
>>
>>18669873
If he really had access to unlimited power why not live in a mansion just for the hell of it or win the lottery? The answer is that it is obviously bullshit.
>>
>>18669883
Somebody in another thread a couple days ago had a very eloquent and succinct explanation for why such things don't come to pass. I wish I had saved it, but it was basically: that's simply not the way magick works, except in fiction.
>>
>>18670144
>hurr you didn't believe hard enough

Also ignoring the fact that I am using his very claims about the nature of magic.
>>
>>18663692
Ah yes. E.A. Koetting. Become a Living Meme.

He's the posterchild for occult edgelords. That being said, he does know his shit. He just projects it in the cringiest way possible.
>>
>>18670162
No, friend, that is not what I meant at all. I am not familiar with his explanation, but if you are here simply to say magic doesn't work (which was already iterated above, along with an actual contribution of value to the topic at hand), there are threads with people asking exactly that question, and you can find them in the catalog.
>>
>>18663692
Did he get out of prison?
>>
>>18670221
Not saying all magick doesn't work, I am saying EA koetting is full of shit.
>>
>>18670254
My sincere apologies. I thought you were here to take things out of context, then hurl puerile insults at the people who say it because you didn't understand what they meant to begin with. Carry on, anon.
>>
Honestly, if you are >>18669627 >>18669883 >>18670162 and >>18670254 please read your comments, and ask yourself what you have contributed to this discussion. I don't mean it in a rude way, so please don't be insulted, but these threads are to have discussions, not to keep rephrasing your opinion
>>
>>18670370
What's to discuss? He makes claims that he cant back up. End of thread
>>
>>18668666
satanic trips, in this, of all places, a thread about a LHP-er. I just noticed this
>>
>>18670398
You reveal a lot about yourself while saying nothing in particular
>>
>>18670461
The man claims to be a living God who has a shit job and a shit house and who was arrested for meth. Does that sound like a powerful occultist to you? Stupid faggot
>>
See, now you ARE contributing, by keeping the dude's thread alive (overlooking yet another reiteration of previous comments, of course). Also, you're very articulate and persuasive. I don't know if your Jr. high school has a debate team or club, but you should look into joining.
>>
It looks like this thread is on its last legs. Thank to all who posted!
93/93
>>
He's a scam artist who preys on the gullible and stupid (which to be fair is a big market in the occult world).

He makes hyped up claims of extraordinary power but none of his ritual videos show anything supernatural. He actually has to add in video effects and creepy music to counteract the awkward silences.

I mean just look at this joke of a ritual. Necromancy performed with dollar store props and spooky cardboard "graves". How retarded does he think people are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix0SIHgWon4

And yeah he cleans carpets for a living which pretty much invalidates all his claims of amazing powers.
>>
>>18669640
No doubt, he does have some idea about what he's selling, but that's the point. At the end of the day he's just a salesman. He treats magic as a commodity to be used at will instead of a process of personal growth and education.
>>
>>18670407
OH SHIT
IT'S HAPPENING
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.