[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you vanish a ghost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7069.jpg (269KB, 1024x1243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7069.jpg
269KB, 1024x1243px
How do you vanish a ghost?
>>
Close your eyes and scream as loud as you can
>>
>>18661906
Take your pills.
>>
masturbate in front of them.
>>
>>18661906
Treat him like a normal person and tell him to fuck off.
>>
File: Ghost Puncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Puncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>18661906
Just start wrecking the place
>>
Assuming this is a legitimate question, there are a couple ways. Sometimes "smudging" with sage will work, or sprinkling with charged water. Just be sure to concentrate on your intent, and make sure you get all corners (including those where ceiling meets wall). If this doesn't work, a PROPERLY performed banishing ritual should do the trick. If you do not know any proper banishing rituals, learn them but do NOT attempt to use them until you can do them in your sleep. if it is a more immediate matter, consult a professional. Even a priest could do the trick, if that's your thing, but the love/fear dyad of christianity can often make them relatively impotent. Remember, "properly done" means a lot more than getting all the gestures and pronunciations correct. GOD LUCK AND GOOD SPEED
>>
I was being serious, I just fucked up spelling banish and Henderson there was the least dumb pic I have. The ghost is supposedly following someone that I love around and I'm curious to see if I can banish it.
>>
Masturbate openly
>>
>>18664865
Haha ok, fair enough. Perhaps it would be best for that person to do the banishings themselves, then. But they need to believe in themselves and their own power if they are going to attempt. It should be effective, as properly performed banishing rituals can work on anything from astral beings to Goetics, &c. I assume by ghost you mean "someone that was once a living human." Look into the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Israel Regardie's "The Golden Dawn" has a pretty accurate rundown of how it works, and you can get the whole book for free online in PDF format (archonmatrix.com, just google book title and author's name). Just check the table of contents and skip to the part that explains/ gives instructions for the LBRP. Be sure to understand it as fully as is within your means. This, and look it up on youtube for parts the book isn't specific about (i.e. the physical aspects of the ritual). Seems like everyone online does it differently, but I would try to remain as true to the text as possible, at first. Another good source is Thelemapedia, albeit a bit more vague. Good luck, I'll try to keep checking back to see where you're at with this.
93/93
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.