[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your explanation for cattle mutilations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

What is your explanation for cattle mutilations?
>>
Aliens is the only reasnable explination.
>>
File: 1487404167183.jpg (36KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1487404167183.jpg
36KB, 462x579px
>>18660442

The vast majority of them are bored ranchers making shit up in hopes of drawing paranormal 'reseachers' to their land. After that they ALWAYS try to run a con of one form or another.
>>
>>18660442
Rural people mutilate cattle because they're dumb and bored inbreds who believe that big governments are going to be mankind's downfall but will happily sell their farm to the one of 6 food producing companies on the planet.
>>
>>18660464
>>18660471

wrong and shills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYrsjYHHMFU
>>
>>18660479
Thank you for the potato, I shall plant it and soon my potato patch shall be large enough to feed me and my family.

I'd comment on the obvious fakeness of the video, the intentional hiding of CGI by reducing the quality says it all for me.
>>
>>18660442
mouth full of bacteria, mouth rots first
>>
>>18660464
>>18660471
>It's just ranchers and people guys

It's obvious you haven't looked into this. Why act like a fool?
>>
>>18660442

Just groups of ravenous birds, nothing to see here.
>>
>>18660759
What reason would aliums have for randomly cutting up a cow and then dropping it down?

There's no way you could both apply logic to this phenomena and come to the conclusion that it is paranormal in nature.

Maybe they get attacked and the attacker is scared away or too small to utilize the corpse. Maybe the cows graze up against something and hurt themselves. Maybe people do it to generate hoaxes. Applying Occam's razor just makes any paranormal explanation seem contrived.
>>
Violent skinwalkers
>>
Any rancher has a lot better things to do, wouldn't want a bunch of crackpot investigators on his land, and is more educated than you. (ranchers have money to send their children to school)
Also, ranchers don't often sell out to big food producing companies. That happens when the only heir to the land is some dumb fuck second cousin from California, then he sells out.
>>
>>18660899
If they're so smart then why can't they figure out what's attacking their livestock? Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>18660442
Cows that crossed the cartel.
>>
File: mylawd.jpg (32KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
mylawd.jpg
32KB, 348x261px
I'd say about 80% could be written off as any number of animals, insects or whatever scavenger happens to pass by. As for the remaining 20% that appear to be precise surgical cuts, and in some cases it looks as if lasers were used, is a tough one to explain. Maybe they're some sick fucks walking around and carving up cattle in the middle of night.
>>
What people forget is that there is a massive network of cow mutilators across the world who mutilate cattle in extremely precise ways while leaving no traces of struggle, blood, and they have the knowledge and tools to precisely remove pieces with no sawing motions. They also remove some of the same pieces from cows on a global scale because they are really good at coincidence. They're also super coordinated and never leak any information, even with all the smart phones and social media they just all know better. They're all very secretive about motivation for these acts, but it's mostly because they are bored country people who are motivated to leave their homes and trespass on armed cattle rancher's properties in order to do extremely precise mutilations. They also use hot air balloons so they don't leave foot prints.

See, if you use logic cattle mutilations make perfect sense.
>>
>>18660471
>>18660464

>mutilating property that makes you a living.

Go wipe your ass with a $100 dollar bill and try to tell me Gremlins did it and that it is Gremlin shit on the money. Because that is basically the same thing as a cattle rancher killing a cow just to cry wolf.

Also! The main constant in almost every case that has not been debunked is "surgical precision" in cuts on the animal and no blood. Cattle ranchers ain't surgeons.
>>
>>18660924
Yep, globally, taking similar parts with extreme precision, leaving no foot prints, and leaving burn marks on mutilated cattle. Globally, people like to trespass on ranches where the owners are generally armed, in order to take near useless pieces from the cattle because they're just dumb bored country people.

Makes sense.
>>
>>18662224
This too.

>let's cut off that bull's dick bro!
>It'll be real funby bro
>promise bro.
>what? Nah bro. We aren't going to get shot. The bull won't make any noise bro.
>old man Jim John is too old to hear anyway bro. Now c'mon.

Where I live, edgy kids trying to hurt cows get fucking rekt all the time.
>>
They happen all over the globe and are reported by people who own the cattle who come from all different walks of life. It's not fucking ranchers trying to gain publicity and earn money. All of the cases are reported with practically no blood splattered around and very unusual cuts and removed organs as well. Also, most importantly, no nearby footprints, OR any signs that WERE some but they were removed by tools.

Explain that shit.
>>
File: Cosmophasis.jpg (14KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmophasis.jpg
14KB, 500x380px
>>18662397
You keep saying that.

I know that are many cases reported in America, the whole continent not just the country, down south they blame the Chupacabras.

But they are not so similar incidents, at least some of them, I have to say that pictures like the one in OP's are predominantly from the US and Canada maybe from Mexico.

I haven't seen cases that look like that from anywhere else.
>>
>>18660442
a gang of muslim teens near me were found guilty of mutilating cows, pigs and horses as well as peoples pets
>>
File: mthrfckrgettyimages.jpg (825KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
mthrfckrgettyimages.jpg
825KB, 1024x750px
>>18662502
Ok but that's mutilation, a slaughter house do that.

We are talking about those weird cases when they remove part of the skin, and there's no traces of a bacteria, or "anything unusual".

It also happens once, and never again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.