[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky locations in Washington

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

I'm looking to go on some spooky adventures this weekend. What are some really cool creepy abandoned/haunted places in Washington?
>>
File: warning_sign.png (18KB, 513x453px) Image search: [Google]
warning_sign.png
18KB, 513x453px
>>18659363
Before doing all the bad things you can find healthy advice if you are going to do it with about 2 friends

Do not do these alone you could do something wrong
>>
Depends on what flavor of spooky you're going for
if you want a bunch of safe places with cold spots and 'it's quiet... too quiet.' I'd suggest Port Gamble. The graveyard at the top of the hill is actually a nice place to hang out at night, no patrols.

If you're looking for a lot of darkness, cramped spaces and not knowing what's around the corner there's the bunkers in Fort... Flagler I think it was, either flagler or fort townsend.
Fair warning for this one though, a lot(relatively_) of people get assaulted here and now and then someone doesn't come out alive, draugrs druggies and such in the upper bunkers, miles of darkness with metal doors and dead ends.
The ones by the beach are much safer, patrolled by parents and better lit but still fairly creepy.

If you're going for backwoods creepy you could just go camping with at least one 'creepiness instigator' in your crew at night with less than ideal supplies. There's a bunch of trails filled with friendly-ish if a little weird homeless people behind the dog park that's next to the training base in bremerton.

Any of this helping?
>>
There's the Wellington Train Wreck. One of the worst avalanche/railroad disasters in the 20th century for the US. Appears to be around Stevens Pass in the Cascades. Kinda hard to reach. I was reading some comments about another area and one of the locals mentioned this place. Seemed spooked.
>>
File: 1485024141217.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
1485024141217.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
>>18659363
You could always just come hang out at my house.
I have popsicles in the basement. :)
>>
>>18659459
I'm always up for some popsicles! *not op though*
Currently living in WA, spokane. Since this has basically become a WA thread, I thought I'd ask if anybody has some nice quiet spots. Not particularly opposed to spoopy/notsospoopy
but just somewhere quiet where not many people go down in Spokane if yall have it.
I could really use some alone time right now.
>>
>>18659448
Kinda. These locations sound interesting, but they're just too far away for my taste. Anywhere in close to Skagit valley, Arlington, Everett, or Marysville would be ideal.

I really wanted to go check out Maltby cemetery, but finding it is tricky
>>
File: 1479872671649.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1479872671649.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
>>18659501
Marysville has some nice backwoods creepy hickish areas if you're willing to do some private property trespassing and a bit of driving around.

Arlington has a fair amount of abandoned properties if you have the guts for a bit of entering(you don't have to do any breaking for the most part)

Realistically you could just find your closest native reservation that has a good tract of woods next to it, go to the rez gas station (there will likely only be one) and ask if there's an especially creepy place to go at night nearby.
>>
>>18659468
Try Deer Park
>>
>>18659727
>when that's 30 miles away and you don't have a car
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.