[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have tips on how to relearn telekinesis? I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: telekinesis.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
telekinesis.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Does anybody have tips on how to relearn telekinesis? I used to be able to do it very consistently as a teen over 10 years ago, but completely stopped practicing. Now I'm trying to learn again, but have failed so far. Basic tips that you can't just find after 1m of googling would be preferable.
>>
http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis
>>
>>18659181
That's not very helpful.
>>
>>18659181
That's kind of the point, anon. You're talking about practicing mind over matter, which can cover dozens if not hundreds of specific skills or abilities. A well-trained runner can't transfer much of his training into performing a 150kg squat, unless he's been training for that as well.

Maybe you should specify what action you are trying to relearn?
>>
Same here op I was very good at handling that psiwheel stuff when i was like 12. Could make it turn at will and choose the direction I wanted it to. Then for some reason i stopped doing it and now I cant anymore. I could also project some sort of mist from my fingers. Was really cool, if I remember well I think i stopped because I started to think I was halucinating
>>
>>18659655
>Maybe you should specify what action you are trying to relearn?
I took a sheet of paper and attached it to the ceiling by a wire. I'm trying to make it spin by pushing on it with my eyes. That's how I used to do it as a kid. I know it sounds like it was just air current moving it, but it wasn't. I did it dozens of times and I could make it spin back and forth really quickly and consistently.
>>18659677
Some sort of mist? First time I hear of that trick. I personally stopped doing it because my mother didn't know what that paper was, and took it down because she can't mind her own business. I could have made another, but I guess I didn't have the motivation to. It's really a shame, I would probably be able to do amazing stuff by now if I had kept practicing.
>>
>>18659708
Well, if you ever do relearn it, I'd recommend going to the Randi Foundation and performing it under verifiable conditions. Then you'd get a million dollars AND open up an entire new field of scientific study.
There really aren't any downsides here.
>>
I heard Fontaine Futuristics makes a killer plasmid for that shit.
>>
>>18659804

I suggest you do some reading in the CIA vault. It's 100% confirmed as legit since at the very latest the 60s. As is remote viewing, mind control, etc.

>>18659148

Work on channeling your energy. Visualise it in your mind. Try to channel energy from the moon, or sun, or a star, make a connection with it. Concentrate the energy and then you can use it and start getting it back.

That's the same technique to getting all psychic powers to work, have to learn to channel energy properly, then each individual power you just have to work on it and visualise yourself doing it as you try to do it. Sort of like a cross between meditation and imagination.

Also make sure it's not your diet. High sugar/carb diet is unnatural. The jews pushed this diet on the west for several reasons, makes people dumb, makes people unhealthy & forces them to use the pharmajewtical industry, etc. And of course it suppresses psychic ability.
>>
>>18659708
I put my index and middle finger together but separated like 1mm and if I thought about it I could see some sort of vapour coming out. I never showed anyone and I think that made me think I was halucinating, maybe i was though, i tend to see and hear things that arent there
>>
>>18659804
The challenge ended in 2015, unfortunately. I do fantasize about proving to the world that telekinesis is real, though.
>>18659818
>Work on channeling your energy. Visualise it in your mind. Try to channel energy from the moon, or sun, or a star, make a connection with it. Concentrate the energy and then you can use it and start getting it back.
>That's the same technique to getting all psychic powers to work, have to learn to channel energy properly, then each individual power you just have to work on it and visualise yourself doing it as you try to do it. Sort of like a cross between meditation and imagination.
That's pretty much what I'm trying to do already. It's basic stuff, but I feel it's much harder nowadays, because now I have this mental problem that causes me to hear music in my head 24/7. Are psi-balls actually real? I've never managed to make one even as a teen, but there are so many people who claim that they are real/

>Also make sure it's not your diet. High sugar/carb diet is unnatural. The jews pushed this diet on the west for several reasons, makes people dumb, makes people unhealthy & forces them to use the pharmajewtical industry, etc. And of course it suppresses psychic ability.
This is true. I've actually changed my nutrition for the better in the past 2 years.
>>
>>18659835

Yes psi-balls are real. I'm not very good at them though, takes me a long time to build one up. Working on it though. If I build one up for a couple hours I can release it and cut paper or tape. Working on being able to ignite matches or lint with it next/pyrokinesis.

It gets harder as you get older because A. you lose belief in it subconsciously whether you think so or not unless you stick with it and B. the jew has poisoned your body and mind with chemicals.
>>
>>18659844
>If I build one up for a couple hours I can release it and cut paper or tape.
If you can really do that, you're the one who should go out and prove to the world that telekinesis is real, because that would be a pretty undeniable proof.

>It gets harder as you get older because A. you lose belief in it subconsciously whether you think so or not unless you stick with it
I can confirm. I'm actually more skeptical of it nowadays than before I managed to do it as a kid. It's pretty dumb.
>>
Error: Upload failed.
>>
>>18659851

The people who would ever believe it already know it's real. The government/letter agencies know that it is real. The CIA did extensive research on psychic abilities and confirmed it is real.

Going out and trying to prove it is a good way to get yourself black bagged, or body bagged.

The best case scenario is they put you on one of those tests where they use a psychic operator to fight you, you can't fight them back + use your powers at the same time, so you lose and look like an idiot. Or they use drugs, frequencies/signals/sounds, or coercion/blackmail, or any other number of things to make you fail.

The other 'best case' scenario is that you get black bagged and enslaved in some CIA prison where you are tortured by niggers and forced to use your psychic abilities for the CIA and other agencies.

The worst case scenario is they kill your family, and torture you to death as slowly and painfully as possible, which their other psychic operators can use to harvest power from.

Never make this shit public.
>>
>>18659866
sauce on any of this
>>
>>18659866
That seems a bit farfetched to me. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that kind of stuff happened in the past, but I really doubt that anybody displaying telekinesis publicly would be abducted like that. You can find hundred of videos of people on youtube doing it.
>>
>>18659873

Go through the links etc in this thread or just go through it for cut out bits.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107763327/#107763327

>>18659879

They don't care about some retards on youtube doing amateur shit.
>>
Complete bullshit.

What possible mechanism of the PHYSICAL HUMAN BRAIN can produce energies or forces outside of it?
>>
>>18659883
>wading through an entire /pol/ thread to read shit I've already read on /x/ then picking through the entire mile-long turd of a thread hoping for some corn
thanks anyway. I know the
>The CIA did extensive research on psychic abilities and confirmed it is real.
bit is true, but the killing your family and torture to death and shit honestly just sounds like tinfoil. I'll wait til someone posts a link to that specifically. or I'll just not.
>>
>>18659891

>be 200 years ago

>things smaller than atoms? Complete bullshit! Impossible! What can possible be smaller than an atom!?

>>18659911

I can't provide a link to a specific case of that for quite obvious reasons. Just like I can't post a link "proving" that the globalists and the likes of soros are demons, but you know it to be true if you do any research on it.

CIA sure doe have a lot of black sites around the country huh?
>>
>>18659915
>you know it to be true if you do any research on it.
so what would you say if someone did do research on that and came to the conclusion that it wasn't true? would you just dismiss them as blind or misinterpreting?

I am genuinely curious on this, because I hear the "it's obvious if u research it, just look it up man" a lot on here. but I don't think that's true. it's called unfalsifiability.

I'm willing to believe or half-believe a lot of things. however, I've also seen a hell of a lot of information in forty years. and I've never really seen anything outside of natural sciences where you could look at a set of information and go "yup, there's really only one explanation for this information." and shit, you don't always see it in natural science. some areas are rife with pet theories.

I've also spent a lot of time on /x/ and a lot of this NWO illuminati stuff is not new to me. I'm not gonna lie and say it's not intriguing. however, generally when I have tried to research it or ask for information, I get linked to disjointed youtube rants, shitty MS paint pictures, and charts and graphs of "all corporations in red are run by jews, all in green are run by goys" or whatever. when I try to fact check the info, it often comes up as wrong or just unverifiable.

if someone has good info, I'm not going to turn my nose up at it just because their website or their video or whatever doesn't look great. but I consider myself at least sorta smart, so if someone sounds like they're rambling and I can't make heads or tails of their information, guess what, I'm not gonna form a bunch of world shattering theories on it.

I'm probably talking to the air here but I'm just sick of seeing this shit.
>>
>>18659866
Wow - racist, paranoid, and retarded, interesting mix there kiddo
>>
>>18659148

Real talk OP: It worked when you were younger because your feeble child mind was more susceptible to deceiving itself. You also believe you weren't deluding yourself back then because you're relying on memories created at a time when you were actively deluding yourself.

Trust measurements, not memory.
>>
>>18660054
I showed it to my cousin back then and he saw it was real.
>>
>>18660058

Why not post a video of you using your powers ITT? Then you could prove it easily and silence those who doubt.
>>
>>18660058
Did you show it to a grown ass adult? No? Well then, I think going to trust reality over the perception of two particularly dumb children.
>>
>>18660076
Have you not read the parts where I said that I can't do it anymore and am trying to relearn? It was my entire reason for making this thread.
>>
>>18659999

CIA nigger spotted.

Yer a fucken jigger tyrone. Nigger cattle in a suit. Floating TV monitor in the night.

God deals in fully perfect justice. You will all pay.
>>
>>18660092
> 1) God isn't real
That's an obvious one.
> 2) I'm white
Easy.
> 3) The CIA is alright
The only people that really have a problem are child molesters who have computers full of 25 to life.
>>
There's a book called Clairvoyance for Psychic Empowerment. Doesn't teach you telekinesis, but it does teach you methods for training and sharpening your inherent psychic powers. I've been able to speak to ghosts and read minds since practicing with the book, also see demons disguised as humans (jinn).

Under the publisher Llewellyn. Maybe they have something closer to what you're looking for? But that book is an excellent resource anyway.
>>
>>18660054
Why are you on /x/ if you don't believe in the paranormal lol why waste your time
>>
>>18660111
> Lol you don't believe my childhood roleplay story, why even bother being here?
Because real shit is out there, and you guys just muddy the waters of real mysteries.
>>
>>18660120
Or maybe psychokinesis is real and easier to tap into when you're younger and have less astral barriers... it's a practical skill that goes away with time like anything else...
>>
>>18660133
Please explain to me what an astral barrier is, and why you believe that it's real. To an appropriately skeptical person that just sounds like two words to mashed together because I challenged you
>>
>>18660058

When I was young, younger than you were when you experienced these things, I had a friend convince me he'd built a time machine. I was a very gullible child. Are you sure you're not discounting the possibility that your cousin was equally impressionable? Again, you're relying on memory here. If you can't replicate the results in the present, smart money says it's the memory that's not working as it should.

>>18660111

I don't believe I ever stated that I don't believe in the paranormal. Does a belief in anything paranormal necessitate the belief in all things paranormal? Or do you just hate it when people have the nerve to question things?
>>
>>18659148
You can't. Telekenesis is a myth brought about by a dark age mind set. Read Dawkins and Hitchens. Expand your mind, and become enlightened.
>>
>>18660107

What are the tells that you have found for demons disguised as humans?
>>
>>18660140
you lose psychic power with age the same way you lose sight or hearing. it's just another trainable sense. the body has senses beyond the 5 that aren't taught conventionally because they're less apparent, like balance or heat adjustment. being able to use your energy to move something is no different. if you're a skeptic, you're gonna be a skeptic... there have been studies done at Athens University on the subject.
>>
>>18660152
>Again, you're relying on memory here. If you can't replicate the results in the present, smart money says it's the memory that's not working as it should.
That's silly. Let me give you a concrete, provable example of why this logic fails.

Imagine that when you were, let's say 18, you started lifting weight. You train really hard, eat perfectly, and at age 20 you can deadlift 500lb. After reaching that peak, you sort of just give up and do other things and stop training completely. 10 years later, you try to deadlift 500lb again and you can't. Does this prove you were never able to do it in the first place? No, your body just degenerated because of a lack of activity.

This is what happened to my brain.
>When I was young, younger than you were when you experienced these things, I had a friend convince me he'd built a time machine. I was a very gullible child. Are you sure you're not discounting the possibility that your cousin was equally impressionable?
I have a good memory in general, and pretty vivid recollections of my telekinesis experiments. Let me describe how it usually would go when I was at my peak:
There's a sheet of paper attached to the ceiling by a string. I stand away from it by about 2-3 meters. I make sure that no air current (including from my breathing) is moving it significantly. I start pushing on one side with my eyes, which causes the sheet to rotate. Once it has rotated enough, I start pushing in the same way on the other side. I keep going like that repeatedly to build momentum, which makes the sheet spin really hard. Once I'm bored of doing that, I start pushing on the opposite sides to kill the momentum. The first push always made the sheet wobble from the impact, but not completely stop. Two more pushes were required to make it completely stop.

This is how it went. I can only swear that all of it was true and that I didn't imagine or make it up. You're free to believe me or not.
>>
>>18660173

>Imagine that when you were, let's say 18, you started lifting weight. You train really hard, eat perfectly, and at age 20 you can deadlift 500lb. After reaching that peak, you sort of just give up and do other things and stop training completely. 10 years later, you try to deadlift 500lb again and you can't. Does this prove you were never able to do it in the first place? No, your body just degenerated because of a lack of activity.

But weight-lifting is a very common activity, and its effects are well documented. Also, your example works on a scale, whereas your alleged life experience works on a Boolean value. Either you have/had telekinetic powers or you don't/didn't. Even a 70 year-old can lift weights and see the health benefits.

>II have a good memory in general, and pretty vivid recollections of my telekinesis experiments.

Here you are demonstrating that you don't realize that vividness of recall is not correlated to accuracy of recall. You're just stating, predictably, that you really really trust your memory.

>You're free to believe me or not.

I never believe anecdotes of something as incredible as telekinesis without hard evidence. You've made it clear that you can't produce that hard evidence, so I'm taking what I think is the most rational position: you were always mistaken about this power. I would require proof to the contrary before I'd be willing to believe your recall and retelling of what supposedly happened when you were younger.
>>
>>18660191
Even if I could produce a video for you, you would just dismiss it. No matter what I did, you would claim that I've faked it somehow. If you want video proof, go on youtube and start looking around. There are hundreds of videos of people doing it. Here's just one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NwRfMJgOQ
>>
>>18660196
Scratch that. This one is fake. It's admitted in the video description. I guess I'm shooting myself in the foot here by just picking the first random video I saw.

Well, it just goes to show that it's impossible to 100% prove a video is real.
>>
>>18660196

Oh my good fucking god, are you serious? The guy has put a link to the debunking of this trick IN THE FUCKING VIDEO DESCRIPTION.
>>
>>18660201

Sorry, made my post before I saw your redaction. I do appreciate that you noticed the error, but I think your conclusion is off the mark of this discussion.
>>
>>18660207
Yeah, I admitted my mistake. I just picked the first video I saw without checking. There are still hundreds of them, but sadly I can't know for sure which ones are legit. All I know for sure is what I did years ago.

Anyway, it's 2am here and I must go sleep. I'll be back tomorrow if the thread is still alive.
>>
>>18660153
>read Dawkins and Hitchens
>open your mind

Pick one, or up your trolling game

Take your (you) and gtfo
>>
>>18660153
>Telekenesis is a myth
>He can't do it.
ayy
>>
>>18659148
Few weeks ago i imagined my hand covered in flames, concentrated on it, and starter feeling warm and then hot. Fire because i am Aries that is fire sign
>>
>>18660215

How afraid of contradiction do you need to be to say that considering the opinions of others is incompatible with having an open mind?

>>18660229

That must have been interesting, but it's not related to telekinesis. It is, however, related to self-hypnosis, which is also a fascinating topic.
>>
>>18659148
Start small, one step at a time like last time. I used to mess around with fire years ago but ended up trying telekinesis and still practice it. Remember it's like weight training.
>>
>>18660229
Cardinal fire*
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.