[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help Figuring Out What the Hell Happened to Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Okay /x/ I need help identifying what the fuck just happened to me, and this is your field.

>in band (i'm in high school but I am 18)
>playing like normal
>all of a sudden notice that i'm extremely exhausted
>not tired at all prior to this
>the playing isn't taking a lot of energy so it isn't that
>gets to the point where it takes all of my concentration to stay awake
>start seeing stuff in the corner of my eye
>minor hallucinations from exhaustion; seeing someone looking at me when they are actually facing the opposite direction, seeing someone gesturing towards me when they're playing their instrument, etc.
>still have like an hour and forty minutes left of class
>exhaustion reaches a peak
>see a hallucination not in the corner of my eye, but not directly in my primary vision
>this is weird because all of the other things i saw were considerably far away from where i was looking, if that makes sense
>what's in front of me is really the bell of a french horn
>all i remember is that it looked like something curved and white, the only thought in my exhausted head was "wing" if i remember right (the bell was really silver and round compared to what i described)
>focus on it while still playing
>after 2 seconds of looking everything goes batshit
>everything goes cold, breath knocked out of my lungs
>get a feeling that i can't describe very well to people who have never had it, it's the feeling of losing oxygen to your head (everything feels numb, cold, and tingly at the same time and incredibly lightheaded)
>see the thing start moving towards me a bit
>black out for a bit
>come to
>i never stopped playing
>i'm almost fully awake now and don't feel like I was ever exhausted
>like it never happened
>ask the guy next to me if he remembers me saying i was really tired
>he said yeah
>so it did happen

Is there any entity or phenomena that fits the bill of causing something like this, /x/? Never heard of anything like it.
>>
>>18658776
Attention whoring?

It's that a disease?
>>
>>18658818
Can't tell what you're calling attention whoring, me posting or it happening when I've told no one irl about it.

Also

>It's that a disease?

No, but autism is, and you seem to have it
>>
>>18658776
Your sugar was low, retard. Get tested for hypoglycemia
>>
>>18658893
I've been tested for everything lately my man, I was very sick recently and doctors had no idea what it was, even today.

Plus, [spoiler]I don't actually think it was something supernatural, nor do I believe in anything "supernatural", seeing as how nature is everything and nothing can be outside of everything, but I was bored and wanted to see what the cringelords on here came up with[/spoiler]
>>
>>18658902
Oh, I guess spoilers don't work on this board. Oh well, you get my point.
>>
Sounds like brain cancer.

I'd say seven days.
>>
>>18658893
Ding ding.
What you described is basically how I found out I was hypoglycemic.
>>
>>18658776
Could be low blood pressure. Or as you said you were sick so, you may not of fully recovered.
>>
>>18658913
>>18658893
Wait legitimate question would hypoglycemia explain why I'm tired all of the time
>>
>>18658902
You're too fat and had a stroke.
>>
>>18658987
I'm like 130 pounds and 5 foot 11. I'm underweight, not fat.
>>
>>18658947
Yep.
Entirely possible. My doc told me that for various reasons, hypoglycemia and low blood iron have a high rate of comorbidity.
>>
>>18658989
pics or it didn't happen fatty
>>
Get blood test's done and get your b12 checked
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.