[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EFFECTIVE Consequences - Karma - Accountability - Cause and Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: TextingDrivingKillerOnTheRoad.png (61KB, 185x125px) Image search: [Google]
TextingDrivingKillerOnTheRoad.png
61KB, 185x125px
I am not Karma. I am not someone who teaches people painful but enlightening lessons. I am not the environment (catastrophic weather event) that teaches people to respect me, rather than poisoning and despoiling me.

I see...
1) Everyone deserves safety, peace, food, water and health. This is love and spirit.
2) If the help in (1) is not available, our sufferings will help us learn to be positive members of society, to be civilized, to be mature and responsible, to care for others rather than only ourselves. This is brutal, ruthless, rueful truth. Tough Love. Consequences of ignorance.

> http://dharma.ncf.ca/introduction/truths/karma2.html
>> for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
>> it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect)

These two sites and definitions are not love spirit and compassion. These sites imply first and only...
Eye for an eye, rape for a rape...
I see "Effective" eye for an eye...

Until we stand up and accept that we are getting our consequences, we will NEVER HAVE PEACE ON EARTH. We will keep living and dying and being reborn, always blaming others but never ourselves. And we can keep this up for eternity if this is how much we choose to suffer; in ignorance, in denial and in defiance.

I've been around for millennia, and I am sick of dying, over and over. The only good part is I can't remember past lives. Too much pain in them. Anyone else sick of it? Anyone here in their first lifetime?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x93px
>>18658177
If Karma was real there would be most instances of it. Who are we to decide what is fair and what is right? Is that for humans to decide or is this a sign of a superior being intervening? What is even considered fair and even?
>>
>>18658202
Karma works this way.
Earth is shit, so noone wants to really do jack shit, we will die out by some cosmic event because this planet is 98% wankstains that yell "muh privilege" and don't condone any furthering of evolution, so we won't be able to colonize space before we fucking die.
Also earth is such a negative place from a spiritual perspective, so we're just dragging the rest of the universe down, basically, which then by karmic law states that we fucking deserve it.

Hope to see some of you goodass wankstains on the mothership, and I'll appreciate the rest of you burning in this 'living hell' for all of eternity, or what seems like it until the existence of humans is erradicated bringing this world back to actual darwinistic laws which is how the cell world fucking works.
>>
>>18658177
I dont turn away my past lives, I embrace them

learn from them
>>
>>18658241
If you can't fucking remember them how are you learning from the Them?
>>
File: 1487548347444.png (166KB, 720x145px) Image search: [Google]
1487548347444.png
166KB, 720x145px
"I pull my face out the dirt slow
These days I only wake up third of the way, narco
Held to deep rapid eye move, hold
These days I recede, rapid I reload…"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.