[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demiurge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ayy.png (3MB, 1439x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.png
3MB, 1439x1236px
I'm in need of a redpill on Demiurge.
>>
Doesn't exist. The world is procedurally generated.
>>
>>18658660
Then the demiurge is the one who wrote the procedures.
>>
>>18658665
They wrote themselves. The universe wrote itself into existence, making it up as it went along.
>>
File: niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>18658660
We are the Demiurge now. If he ever existed he is in severe pain right now.
>>
>>18658674
Then the demiurge is the universe. Are you a nondualist?
>>
>>18658680
Yes and no.
>>
Enemy of mankind with many servants.

Gnostic texts: Do not give alms, do not pray, spiritual sex.
Bible: Give alms, pray always, dont fuck.
>>
>>18658694
According to Hermeticism, Hermes Trismegistus made the world in order to teach human beings certain spiritual lessons and to allow us to experience physical and spiritual goods alike. How's that fit in?
>>
>>18658706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4BbF7B29w
>>18654109

I think its time. Stone age is coming to an end.
>>
>>18658677
What if Nic Cage is the Demiogre?
>>
>>18658706
Nah, doesn't marry with my experiences.
>>
Demierge NOUN
a made up word to describe an archetype of boss man. Though slightly more boss than most.
No some mystical entity.
>>
File: 6e6UFLc.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
6e6UFLc.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>
>>18658745
Nah I don't think he's an ogre half breed
>>
>>18658677
You posted that like he doesn't get stronger with phantom pain
>>
File: 1487058695998.jpg (56KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1487058695998.jpg
56KB, 604x403px
The one thing I think Gnosticism did right was it had an explanation for why the God of the Old Testament was such a dick.

>the OT god was a false god known as the demiurge that's why he's an imperfect dickwad

As opposed to mainstream Christianity which never seems to reconcile why the OT god is the polar opposite of Jesus
>>
>>18658677
why pain?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.