[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Crude but successful.png (18KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crude but successful.png
18KB, 768x480px
Take a magical volunteer.
Cut/Stomp a hole in his head, less than an inch.
Channel him with breathing (store air in your chest to promote, channel air into stomache to dismotivate).
Channel him with astronomic objects.

Maybe there develops a culture where volunteers are going to do that.

As on the Phillipines, but they're doing it wrong.

No idea how to make a neat hole in ones head. I'd call them dwellers.
>>
>>18657755
>writes greentext story
>doesn't use greentext
>topkek
>>
>>18657755
7-9-20-33-35-46

The combination
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (67KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
67KB, 768x432px
>>18657755
Jeffrey, how are you using the internet from Hell?

You can't turn humans into living zombies, you gave it a good shot, but it just doesn't work bro.
>>
>>18657755
And of course there is a peaceful alternative, but it looks silly.
Love you, Creator.
>>
>>18657784
I.T. installation of Internet services of course
>>
OP, I think you have a hole in your head.
>>
>>18657795
The silly way: Stare directly into the sky, open your mouth.
Then Objective: try to hear the buffered future.
First Prophet - Valhall Man
Second Prophecy - Jesus
Third Prophet - Me
Fourth Prophet - Anyone
>>
>>18657819
You know, I overheard this, why I wrote
>>18657795, the "silly" alternative.

So that means, you read my post, thoughts about it, I received the thoughts and wrote a reply quicker than you.

If I'd done a silly pose in my flat next to my mother/neighbour, I might have overheard the buffered future from the big bufferer/morphic field.

Then I could have been, I wrote that already. No.
It happened because I overheard you, which is more curious.
But the direction of the tought was a similar. There is an alternative to your way, you have a hole in your head already. Just magnet it our with your spine. That's why there could be two reasons why I added something to the thread, More (at second, CNBC said more) difficult: I could think further about what has been said, because I overheard it. I could think further because you wrote it.

To prove I was telepathic, you should have written nothing but made some sort of waxed letter where you'd claim OP will find a third description or we have holes in our heads already and he will think "OK, AHSO" and switch to your position.
As if it were old knowledge then and you'd teach a kid granted knowledge.
>>
>>18657819
That plus >>18657795 is a good way to extract intelligence from the morphic field.

But of course you do not have questions, when you do that ritual. You gotta do a checklist of questions.
Start with, I wanna feel how the Ki flows through kids brains. It flows as if the brain was spun.
>>
>>18657755
And repeat breathing tequniques. Think about the "aliens" from Species 2.

t. Britfag that lied he was Hannus.
Hybrids can play with Giants and Gods. With a Quantum Cardplayer.
>>
>>18657909
t. Britfag:
He just hopes you worked independently so far, so that someone from the past can independently study results if there was contact with aliens or just Nibbler.
Is the glass half full or half empty always.
>>
>>18657951
Has the Creator himself spun the earths magnetic field until we solved his problem, secretly knowing he can still produce aliens afterwards?
And would you accept big rips now, after we solved your problem?
Shall I just solve the lie and will the universe continue going forever?
Is a big crunch your second go?
>>
>>18657964
What would humans want?
Can they cope with aliens under the rule of a human? Would it enrich you, if you weren't they only ones, but the ones that made it?
Think eternity.
Or would you provoke a big rip, just because mission accomplished?
If I look at quantum expressions on faces, they rather tend to the aliens.
So Star Wars?

You need years to find your own balance. How could you decide in hours?

Afraid of barbarism from a guy from the 21. century, all world after me? Or a friendly guy that does not fulfill any wish to a woman.

I tend the same: If there is a next dimension, then with aliens under my rule. Quantum physics of the 70s, but one guy is allowed to.
I like philosphers.
>>
>>18657986
>Afraid of barbarism from a guy from the 21. century
But that's a similar story to why males accept the children of single mothers.
We seem to special because we do.
Nero in the next dimension or not. Caligula in the next dimension or not. Anykin too.

That's paths and they all tend the same direction. But I know about those paths already and could be so stubborn to intentionally not fulfill them. Additionally, being evil/able strains your mind.
>>
>>18657909
>aliens
Classical music does not laugh to me yet, even if I want it.
Phew. How does winning the lottery over guesswork work/look as?
>>
>>18657986
>>18657951
t. Britfag
Keep being professional!
Do not know beforehand from what country OP comes from!
>>
>>18657890
Lucas Critque. When you heard something and then you avoid doing it because you don't want it to happen.
But thoughts, can get reborn. Thoughts die, thoughts can get reborn.
Intentions die. Intentions get reborn.
>>
>>18657795
Is a God channeling me with Kung Fu fighters?
>>
>>18657951
Observe long time! Think positive; the Creator is no asshole.
>>
>>18658099
Never hurt the blue kid!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.