[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 105

File: 9v6.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9v6.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18654855
>>
Trading

Did I fuck it up by staying too long in this r/s? What about my job? Can I get it back?
>>
>>18657617

Do you want a scry or tarot? Is r/s "relationship"?

I'd like to know when or even if I should take up my planned hunting practices.
>>
>>18657647

Yes it is. I guess scry. Whichever yields more clear insight.
>>
>>18657647
>>18657672

I got 2 of wands which reflects your attempts to make a decision. However I got the 10 of swords which indicates maybe it's not a good idea. This is followed by the wheel of fortune reversed which again suggests it's not the best idea.
>>
>>18657677

Oh but I did get Emporer as a final card, so maybe the 10 of swords reflects your feelings. Sorry, I just woke up.
>>
>>18657672

Scrying is always more specific to your query, but sometimes less couched in easily understood signals.

I see a green eye looking around frantically but not seeing. The pupil is dilated as though there is too much light, and I think that it is being blinded by something dazzling. A hand making a fist that conceals something inside of it. Something small, but significant enough that the prospect of it is meant to gain attention. A full bottle, can't tell of what but if I were to guess maybe some sort of fruit based drink, something sugary and sweet, seen from the top down. The cap is yellow and the label is unreadable. To me this says enjoy it and don't question what it was or is too much. I mean you know it's not good for you based on how it looks and the packaging, but it's delicious.

With your job I'm seeing a flag in an open window from the inside. Someone advertising their allegiances to anyone who happens to be doing any peeping. Now I'm seeing a trophy of some sort... golf? If you're going to get your job back I'm thinking that it will best to casually associate with someone outside of a work context and "fly the flag" so to speak, show your loyalty, then see if you can get it back after that.

I'm seeing a dinner plate at a nice table serving a nice meal. You might have to dine with someone.
>>
>>18657708

So.. just enjoy the relationship and don't worry too much?

I get it about the job... I was thinking of talking to the boss but I'll stick with talking to my friend inside the company.
>>
File: confused.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
239KB, 500x419px
How should I acquire a qt π gf?
>>
>>18657749
Work on yourself get a big job a fast house and a well paying car
>>
>>18657677
>>18657688

Those all have specific meaning to me in this situation. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18657749
Chloroform
>>
File: 191.jpg (247KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
247KB, 500x577px
>>18657749
>>
Trading, can offer scry or tarot.

Should I leave the sable Fox be, hunt it, court it, or set the dogs on it?
>>
>>18657826
future reading
>>
Which tarot card identify you today?
pic related is mine
Doing 2 querys, trying to get the grasp on celtic cross spread
>>18657829
Gender and some kind of name plz
>>
>>18657842
male, sacrelight
>>
File: thedevil.jpg (130KB, 549x908px) Image search: [Google]
thedevil.jpg
130KB, 549x908px
>>18657826
>>18657842

I'm back to being this fellow again.

If you wish to read me even though I've queried a lot today, then I would ask...

Male
The Prince of Masks
I have some strategies regarding playing the political game. Some are elaborate, some are flexible, some are redundant. Am I wrong-minded in all of this, or can I begin to implement these over the next few years?

Thank you.
>>
>>18657842
Male
The man in black
>>
>>18657860
>>18657842
A general, ty
>>
File: IMG_2566.jpg (195KB, 650x1010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.jpg
195KB, 650x1010px
>>18657842
>acceptance/surrendering
>becoming the marytr
>divine understanding
>release of emotions
>>
So uh divination.
I know it's like 2 years ahead before I go to university. But I've always been the kind to doubt everything and ask questions about everything including reality, so I thought taking a doctorate in Philosophy would really the way for me.
But I also have this sensation of always being able to tell how people currently feel, and I'm really good at drawing people into deep conversation, and want to expand my consciousness too, so psychology also seems like the way to go.
I'm really torn between the two, but I'm definitely steering towards philosophy since this is what I feel like would be the most fun for me to study, as I'm quite 'redpilled' and want to see what the redpills of that time thought about. Also know that like 60% of psychology that you learn is basically just babby tier shit that definitely needs more elaboration, and I kinda want to be the next Carl Jung, as he was also majorly redpilled about the consciousness, and he is also a major draw together with Freud in the psychological field.
If you can help me with this decision it would be awesome.
Also philsophy doesn't really get jobs like psychology study does, so I'm kinda wondering if I'm fucked if I do philosophy.
>>
>>18657842
>>18657849

Also the symbolism on her Devil card is particularly interesting. Her wands suit are redheads, and her pentacles suit are blonde, and thus the card depicts those steeped in social influence and wealth kneeling in submission to the influence of the one holding their joint chain, the Devil tending to represent vices willingly indulged in.
>>
>>18657846
Parting from the prescent, you are having a time full of illusions and dreams, what you have to do is to choose one, and give it spark to define it and transform it in a path to make those visions come true. you have to adopt the cualities of the king of wands, from the past i see emotional wounds that still hurt, but you have to let them go in order to get through what you need to do. in the future is possible that you make a travel, a travel not for pleasure but for personal growth and maybe to contribute to your oen goals. that trip can help you get better if you just let go of the past that burden you, otherwise you won't be able to get any fruits from it.

The devil inversed in the future i take it as you gaining free from your burden, but you have to be very careful not to become irresponsible, don't be affraid of being defeated, or it will paralyze your future.

Hope you can get any sense of it anon
>>
>>18657891
I forgot to say that in the above side of the cross you got Justice. what means that you can rest assured you will get through the near future with what you need, but maybe not what you want
>>
>>18657903
>MAYBE not what you want

I fear for what this means

past and present very accurate

Thank you.
>>
>>18657849
Well, your question is much more concise, so i will say what i see.
the hierophant and ten of pentacles, the chariot say to me that as long as you can keep a mask of rectitude and society oriented guy, you will get through what you want.
Temperance, reversed 5 of wands. as long as you don't get too far, you will avoid conflicts and get your goals. but these goasl come with unfortune in the emotional and stable aspects of your life. (page of cups reversde, reversed queen of pentacles.) maybe the departure of someone important of you.

>>18657863
Sorry, lunch break ended, going back to campus

>>18657927
Insert rolling stones song here
>>
>>18657937
awww ;c
>>
>>18657937

Thank you kindly. I see that I'm going to have to strike a few balances.
>>
I need an important occult query read. I can trade if necessary.
>>
File: 4769661.png (361KB, 447x296px) Image search: [Google]
4769661.png
361KB, 447x296px
>>18657842
May I have a health reading please as I feel it's in jeopardy right now
Name is Eleanor
>>
>>18657785
still here?
>>
File: 77.jpg (32KB, 282x413px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
32KB, 282x413px
>>18657842

Been feeling particularly distracted and inclined to daydream rather than get anything done today.
>>
>>18657842
8 of wands into 2 of Pents reversed finishing with Strength.

Gods I hate staff meetings.
>>18657749
Lift weights, Develop some practical skills (cooking, good with your hands, car/handyman, etc), be nice but firm, and most importantly show competence as a man. The biggest plus a guy can have is showing he's self sufficient as a man.
>>
>>18658079
are you open for reads?
>>
>>18658016

I am now.
>>
>>18658106
I can't do voice but I can squeeze in a quick one or two. What's up?
>>
>>18658139
Love is up senpai, pls
What does she feel for me?
>>
>>18658139
Not that guy but I would like one as well.
Male
Average height and weight, broken nose, short hair and stubble.
How is my path looking Empath? Will I leave this limbo I'm in soon?
>>
>>18658150
One moment.
>>18658152
Sorry can't do empath readings right now. Maybe catch me later today.
>>
>>18658250
No problem ^^ Thank you a lot anyway.
>>
>>18658250
Thank you
>>
>>18658250
Not that anon but are you willing to give me a tarot or rune read Empath, best reader of /x/?
>>
>>18658123
sable Fox be
>Knight of Cups, Queen of Cups

hunt it
>Eight of Cups, Four of Wands

court it
>Five of Pentacles, The Hanged Man

set the dogs
>The World, Wheel of Fortune

I would let the sable Fox be because in this path she comes to you or you find someone even better. If you decide to court it you find out the fox is a fox in the sneaky sense and not good for you for some odd reasoning. Setting the Dogs on it is also a good option since it seems to open you to new things while hunting it also leads you to something new and better.

I would let it be or set the dogs. Maybe hunt it. It's up to you.

Can you scry me what you see happening between me and B.D.?
>>
>>18658150
>tarot reading:love specific
6 of Cups(r)
7 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by 9 of Pents(r)

She's focused elsewhere, healing from old wounds and seeking fulfilment in the form of a fantasy; her ideal guy. Nothing deep or meaningful, just something to patch over the wounds, and outwardly distraction to keep the inner pain away. This however isn't you. She's focused off on fantasies and other thoughts, and potentially doesn't even see you in this light. I might be wrong on the last part, but definitely getting the escapism vibe from this spread, and if you're close to her, you're not the fantasy she's thinking off.

Sorry man. *hugs*
>>
>>18658357
Thank you for the honesty senpai
>>
>>18658298

>what you see happening between me and B.D.

I'm seeing what looks like a Van Gogh painting. A male figure is outside at a farmland, and is mending a fence. The sky is a blur of colors. Fences mended. A white forearm and hand are raised against a dark background as if to call for attention. I feel a performance is about to ensue. An empty plate is pushed through a receptacle, a dish finished with cleaning up to be done out of sight. Someone with long hair sitting in a public space across a table, and there is a discussion going on. It is friendly and casual, but the connotation of it is that it is one of some degree of intimacy.

Problems mended first. Then it seems that there is a great deal more of some sort of relationship play out, whether that is friendly or romantic I do not know, but it will satisfy and be of interest.
>>
>>18658250
still reading?
>>
Will do some scry for whoever wants to trade.
>>
>>18658393

Do you want a scry or tarot back? What is your query?

>Am I overlooking any useful piece that I ought to collect for my own use?
>>
it's possible do a query for a friend?
>>
Trading.

Is she faithful?
>>
>>18658410
Takes a while for me to see.

I see the man in the six of pentacles dancing and gold flowing from his hands as if they were coming out of a coffer. The people below kiss the ground at his feet. Then there is the man in the two of wands looking over a balcony, forcing the wand staff on the ground while he holds a skull in the other hand. Theres also the vague outline of square glasses.

There is someone right now being extremely charitable, yet reckless, but you are not aware of this while others are. These people recieving might be close to you, even family, since they look very similar to the women in the four of wands. The women did not look shameful just wanting of what was being spilled out. They will not inform you until you catch them in their tracks and point out 6your evidence of this. If you want some of the profit you are going to need to do this but it might hurt the relationships you have to the extent it ends because they dont want to share.

Scry. Please tell me the height of our relations for the one I am placing all my hopes on and I. I do not want to get my hopes up higher.
>>
>>18658483
The square glasses is more literal I believe, look out for a man with those who might know more.

Also the person in my query can be identified with the nick Tundra if that makes it easier.
>>
>>18658483

Ahh. I am going to have to do more digging on that. I tend to stay away from my extended family, but if they are getting money being doled out from a family member that is something of a problem then.

>the height of our relations for the one I am placing all my hopes on and I

A mirror in a bedroom. It becomes a waning crescent moon in the sky. Mouths with teeth opening to reveal more mouths with teeth opening. A road in the dark being traversed. A sideways view out a window in dim light. A pine tree can be seen. A mountain on the level of the window, you are passing by it as you climb another mountain. The road continues to wind up and it is night again.

Looks like you can go up and up for quite a way. Be wary of the mouths of others, pass through those portals and the tunnel is deep and treacherous. Rumors are venom.
>>
File: 1487709982898.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1487709982898.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>18657842
Ace of wands
>>
>>18658452
Four of Pentacles

Yes.

Do I find love soon?
>>
>>18658559

The Star

Wish upon a star, friend. It will come.
>>
Why does no one read anymore? Its just trades
>>
>>18658606

>Be reader
>Offer reads to practice and for fun
>Infinite line of querents pop up
>On top of being never ending some of them are very rude
>Some don't even thank you for the time you took for them
>There's always that "I'm going to prove you're not a psychic" edgelord out there lurking
>When you eventually tip out some get vocally angry that you didn't get to them

Who could ever tire of this?
>>
>>18658606
this
>>18658624
trading
>>
>>18658606
Remember visiting /x/ like two years ago, noone was talking about trades at the time. But yeah, I guess the amount of shitposting made them do it.
>>
>>18658636

What do you want to know senpai? Scry or tarot?
>>
>>18658645
my next bf

and you?
>>
>>18658650

>my next bf

I'm bad at physical appearances, but let's see what I see.

I'm actually seeing medium length hair. If it's red it's a dark red, and if it's brown it's a light brown. I'm sensing a facade, a persona that they put on in public. Everyone does it, but this one is a bit over the top with it. A lamp, the sort you rub for a genie to come out. They're somebody who can work big things potentially. A book being read and studied... maybe a student or a teacher of some sort. Looking up at a male between their knees while they are sitting... I don't normally get this view when scrying. Might need kneepads or a pillow to kneel on if this is literal, but if it's metaphorical then what it indicates is someone who expects you to be very attentive to his needs. Might be both.

>and you?

Who or what, if anything, ought I to go hunting?
>>
>>18658679
>ooking up at a male between their knees while they are sitting... I don't normally get this view when scrying.
upper kek thank you

judgment, knight of pentacles, the chariot, the strength, two of wands

it is no one you are thinking of right now and i honestly do not think it is a person. it is most likely a new job and career you need to be looking for at this time and put all your energy and effort in. where you are right now is not good for you in the long run and there is another job you like better that is definitely in grasp if you tried. it wont be easy like snapping fingers but you can def get it if you tried hard enough. go head strong all into it and it will be yours since you are very capable of getting this job you want. not like a piece of cake but a journey to harmony.
>>
>>18658717

As long as I know that I can get it then that gives me a lot of comfort. Get it I shall then, thank you.
>>
Trading--will he and I be officially be in a relationship again someday?
>>
>>18658751

Death and King of Pentacles

Yes and a serious one at that.

I'd like to know the same, diferent genders.
>>
>>18658756
Two of wands, tower, five of swords
Doesn't seem like it. I'm sorry, senpai.
>>
Can someone do a reading please?
In the end will my sacrifices and the sins i needed to make worth it for the greater good?
>>
>>18658768

Its fine, was just for funsies
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18658780
Can you do this?

>>18658769
>>
>>18658782
>>18658782
Willing to trade Oldhelp :)
>>
>>18658780
Yes what do you want to know
>>
Willing to trade, eventhough it's been a while
Please just reply to this
>>
>>18658801
You okay? What do you want to know?
>>
>>18658782

>Six of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, Empress

>But what is the point of learning them? To ascertain this we must refer to the divine element in the generated world, which consists of the finest and most divine sort of visible things God has permitted humans to observe.

They will, but avoid collateral damages as much as possible. Find balance and what you do will grow past time.

Its ultimately a yes, few cards could have been more fitting, honestly.

I will hit you with a a vague one. Just general advice to improve my life and of those around me.
>>
I miss when people used to read for free.
I guess I have to buy me a deck of cards then so I can trade.
>>
>>18658805
Yes I am, thank you
I guess something changed recently and now that it's taking form, I'm a litte impressed and could use some warnings. There's nothing I want to know
>>
>>18658815
In 1-2 hours I'll do few readings like yesterday. Wait for me bb
>>
>>18658834
can I "reserve" the first spot? I'd love a reading but I always get shafted in these things
>>
>>18658796

General advice? You?
>>
>>18658838
Okay, but only for you this one time. Give me gender/genders, drawing made by you (computer, paper) and later I'll try do it for you, anon.
>>
>>18658834
Well. I need to go to bed now, but I will check the thread tomorrow. So I'll just leave the question here.
Question is: Should I do the thing I want to do this summer? Will it affect my life in a positive way or in a negative way? How about the future?
>>
>>18658852
I feel you're mocking me :/
>>
>>18658812
Everything i did was to avoid collateral damage, at cost of myself.

I'm gowing to reply in 5 minutes, i'm going to reflect on this one :)
>>
>>18658834
>>18658861
I forgot to say thanks in advance.
>>
>>18658829
I did some bibliomancy for you, and I think it's eerie that the selections I got were actual advice with the same basic advice. I did it twice from two seperate books.

"Practice mouthing apologies like better prayers. Assemble your objections, then scatter them to the still-forgiving winds."

"careful not to speak, underwater – unfathomable, mysteries long buried will resurrect and survive"

Act in favor of whatever has changed or gain favor from the creator and supporters of it.
You must not speak of any objections that you have about what you changed.
If this thing does not directly involve you then you do not want to become directly involved at this moment.
It would attract the attention of something or someone that would cause detriment to you by bringing up stuff from your past.
But you can benefit from what has changed too if you tried if you went mild and modest and give in to it.
Theres not much you can do about what has changed but you can cause changes for yourself from it that are good or bad.

I want a love reading with a person in mind please.
>>
>>18658862
He is not
>>
>>18658862
Anon, why do you feel this way. I would never mock my querrents.
>>
>>18658866
All right, I thank you.
I will not read any of it yet, as I'm not a native speaker and a slow thinker, and I'd rather use the time to read for you first.
Just wait a moment
>>
>>18658876

People project their own traits/expectations on to others.
>>
File: 1454889798076.jpg (261KB, 1173x988px) Image search: [Google]
1454889798076.jpg
261KB, 1173x988px
>>18658880

Dotn over react, anon probably thought he was mocking him because of the drawing. A newbie that is all.... I think
>>
>>18658839
"What’s important now is we recover our senses."

"If you think that girls cause love to go wrong, Hear the warning in my anti-love song; A group of men is indeed a club , Perhaps its time they close their meeting."

Are you experiencing the dreaded case of unrequited love that has never had the chance to take off? Or did you get cheated on? She has a lot of men at her hand and you know that loving her is going against your good sense. You can get someone who would be only yours senpai. Don't dwell over what is not yours and find something that is okay? You smart, you loyal and I respect that.

Can you tell me whats in my future with the person in mind?
>>
>>18658812
Don't always give your friends/family/stranger what they want, sometimes you just need to give them what they need and deserve. If you do good for people and help them (don't spoil them just give them what they need in times they need it) Give them advice, but don't push your ideas or ideology to much.
Sometimes people need to make mistakes even you, to become a better and wiser persons. As long if you walk in the light you wil be alright.
Darkness can be tempting sometimes, but there is no better feeling knowing He is always with you.
You might not see it sometimes, but maybe He is showing you the right path in simple things and a way you can understand if you want it and don't be distracted and how you deal with it shows which person you really are.

Hope this is enough :).
Sorry to ask, can you do another one?
How do you think i best go from here?
>>
>>18658899
You may also ask me another question :)
>>
>>18658876
>>18658873
>>18658852

ALright, I'm a guy, she's a gal (shocker, I know), she has hair kinda like pic related, I'm kinda enthralled by her and would like some reading relating our relationship, be it of love, friendship...Or nothing because she doesn't care for me.
>>
>>18658866
>page of pentacles
>knight of wands
>three of cups

You're wise and thoughtful, almost too wary, and choose to keep tracks and takes measure at every spot. Somewhat organized but that's only for fair purposes.

Your person's approach is relatively different. They're more combattive, they breath wide, make space around them to jump over things. They just like to eat it.

Though as you see, 3 of cups is all about fraternity and communion, so it seems you don't need to be bothered by any of this.

Try to assume this person's ways in order to keep on your information flow and enjoy the shared experience.
>>
I'll do three tarot readings and only three. I only need your query and whatever info you think relevant to it.
>>
>>18658938
Meee! :D >>18658901
>>
>>18658938
Male aries 21

Is there any possibility there is an alternative universe where I am not such a huge fuckup and she is a little more receiving and things actually went well for once or is it not possible at all?
>>
>>18658938
How should I express my future plans to parents?
>>
>>18658938
Hi
I'd like a love reading, please.
I'm scorpio
>>
>>18658938
I'm feeling so lost, holy shit. Every day something worse is happening. Can you give me some insight on future?
>>
>>18658942

The Moon
The Emperor
Ten of Cups reversed

Hidden complications lurk. You figure them out and get on top of them, but discover that the two of you aren't a good fit romantically.

>>18658945

>alternative universe

I'm not a planeswalker, just a tarot reader.

>things actually go well for once

The Hanged Man
Four of Pentacles
Queen of Wands

Yeah, with all your suffering it is possible that things go well for you. They level off and get stable at some point.

>>18658946

Ace of Cups
King of Cups
Eight of Wands

Explain to them that it's what you really want and that it will make you happy. When they barrage you with questions be prepared to explain how you will overcome obstacles. Seems like this is best to do around the cusp of a happy occasion when there are good feelings.
>>
>>18658977
Nice dubs, I don't know I feel like my question was very stupid. Thanks for the reading still
>>
>>18658977
Thank you, sound advice.
>>
File: 1484869786324.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484869786324.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
Life's been a real bitch and a half lately (and then some), so it's time for some despair anon reads.

All I need is your name/nickname and your question. Method is scry.

If you have a cute pic to share, it'd be nice, but not at all required.
>>
File: scarry.gif (375KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
scarry.gif
375KB, 500x316px
>>18659016
Zam
Will we be together?
>>
>>18659016
foef or booze

In what direction would be the next step?
>>
>>18659016
>life is a bitch
Same, anon.

Should i give up or will the problems (my voice) be fixed
>>
>>18659016
sadpanda
what is he going to think of how i dress and look?? thank you!!
>>
>>18659016
Nick
Will things improve if I can continue on this path, enough to have a chance to travel/visit her? Should I stop listening the rumors and still believe I have a chance at a serious relationship with her?
>>
File: 1487719239054.jpg (17KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487719239054.jpg
17KB, 480x300px
>>18659030
Pic
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>18659024
>Will we be together?
Sorry but I hardly know you. But flattered :^)

I see a catapult launching a great ball of fire into the castle walls of some poor unfortunate owner. They're under siege it would seem to say the least, but normally you bring an army to those kinds of deals. This is just a lone catapult launching great balls of fire into the courtyard of a castle. Seems almost more like a over the line middle ages prank than an act of war strangely enough.

If you ask me I think that the severity of circumstances will dictate this. OR rather in simple English, I think one side may feel they're making more of an impact than they are, and the other feels as though they are under attack, or under the influence of something greater than it may actually be.

tldr; looks doubtful, I think the situation may be a bit overblown or overdramaticzed in one or both parties heads.
>>
>>18659037
>>18659030
Goddamit i keep forgetting things
Nickname is VVineStorage
>>
File: parenting.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
parenting.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
>>18659016
mond. Can i get a love reading, please?
>>
File: 4f4c574584c0e5b5c130689cecd385d7.jpg (462KB, 1500x1181px) Image search: [Google]
4f4c574584c0e5b5c130689cecd385d7.jpg
462KB, 1500x1181px
>>18659016

Skara

I'm investing my time in the right girl?
>>
>>18659016
View
Is the military life the one i must follow? Also could i join the SAS in the future?
>>
>>18659016
Alison
Am I ever going to do anything romantic with my crush?
>>
File: 140437994662.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
140437994662.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>18659025
>foef or booze
No Idea what foef is but I'll take the booze if you're offering :^)

I see a wise old man, someone with experience and age. Someone who has lived through something and has both practical and bookish knowledge of this subject. A wise sagely looking man who might be a wizard if he didn't look so mundane and "normal guyish". He looks to be in his mid to late 40s with slightly greying hair and an expression of understanding on his face.

Basically it seems it may be beneficial to seek out the help and advice of someone who has already walked this path. It may even help set you up in terms of the resource or "opening the door" so to speak.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (16KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
16KB, 400x299px
>>18659016
love reading. c:
>>
File: 1880545.jpg (55KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
1880545.jpg
55KB, 470x600px
>>18659016

marisa
will he and i ever get back together?
>>
>>18659016
Nickname is Moonshine. General future. Ty reader!
>>
File: img.png (857KB, 835x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
857KB, 835x1300px
>>18659016
>name
Spooped anon
>question
Anything love related if you can, please.
>>
File: davide-tosello-starting-life.jpg (863KB, 1920x1188px) Image search: [Google]
davide-tosello-starting-life.jpg
863KB, 1920x1188px
>>18659016
Mildred here.

Will this board ever stop being shit?

>cute pic
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18659030
A glove on a hand, that well used to be on an arm. It's torn asunder in a swift moment of flashing steel, or well it's hard to say really. The important part is that there's a well proteccted hand on an arm and it gets severed. IT has a strong fist like position and a firm grip, but it's disembodied. Lost, gone.

If you ask me I think this is a very straightforward one in terms of you will lose your grip on the situation if you continue.
>>
File: yin.png (10KB, 514x481px) Image search: [Google]
yin.png
10KB, 514x481px
>>18659016

Zaragon
what's the most important thing that will happen in my life?
>>
File: aphrodite-birth.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite-birth.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>18659016
swag
what does the dreamer feel for me?
>>
File: DIPYCg3.jpg (1MB, 1637x1157px) Image search: [Google]
DIPYCg3.jpg
1MB, 1637x1157px
>>18659064
I'm sensing drunken debauchery in the near future.
>>
File: 1467599423130.jpg (2MB, 1280x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1467599423130.jpg
2MB, 1280x1805px
>>18659044
Sonnor, got a question for ya.
How am i doing?
>>
Hello all I start a trial at a new job tomorrow,I would like to
Know what I can expect from it and I am really interested if I will meet a new women in my life
>>
>>18659079
Work, expect to work.
>>
File: 1471278079728.gif (864KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471278079728.gif
864KB, 500x270px
>>18659033
Like a reaction between pleasantly surprised and just as expected. I know it sounds kinda paradoxical, but the feeling of "everything turned out better than expected" but also realizing that that may just be the status quo of things and is neither too bad or good. So basically a neutral to slightly positive outlook.

>>18659066
>Will this board ever stop being shit?
This one got me. But even without a read I can tell you the answer is no. It will always be of lesser or dubious quality, there's nowhere to go but down from here if anything.
>>
>>18659074
Because moonshine is alcohol ... ?
>>
>>18659016
Melissa
Which friend would be most beneficial to re-introduce to my life?
>>
traded a reading here a week ago. Just wanted to post some feedback lmao. You advised me to trick my man into getting me pregnant, I decided to come clean and tell my man I am so baby rabid I wanted to try to trick him andddddd! he rewarded my honesty by actually trying to knock me up on purpose. Hooray.

I just drew a 3 card general, then a single card with the query "Am I pregnant?" for which the 6 of Cups flung itself out of the deck as I shuffled. Good sign?? It features two kids together, and I already have one... Fingers crossed!
>>
>>18659083
I thought I would get more information and if this is confirmation of employment then I guess il be happy with that,thank ypu for your time
>>
File: [hannahdiamond.jpg (221KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
[hannahdiamond.jpg
221KB, 1400x1400px
>>18659016
My ex bf and I have started talking together again.

Do you see us successfully getting back together?
>>
File: Drawing (1).jpg (264KB, 1141x615px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing (1).jpg
264KB, 1141x615px
>>18659056
Here is a pic
>>
File: 1487586562493.png (135KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487586562493.png
135KB, 314x278px
>>18659055
Have a cute pic
>>
File: 1442175060379.png (58KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1442175060379.png
58KB, 178x180px
>>18659034
Eating dirt as in a young man riding a bike and decking it super hard face first into the ground. Seemingly out of nowhere really. A plesant bike ride with a nice day and a cool breeze, but just as it's starting to look pleasant, the man falls of his bike, hard, a halt that has no explanation, it reminded me of hitting an invisible boundary or large object. He falls hard with a terrible sounding thud that sounds visceral even in it's tone.

Not gonna tell you either go for it or not to, but I think that the path ends with a pretty hard crash if you plan to travel down it, just how I see things though.
>>
>>18659069
Sounds reasonable.
Thanks a lot, anon
>>
>>18659096
That's a nice drawing it kinda looks like a guy in a coat or a person cuddled into a blanket
>>
>>18659095
Once, then he remembers why he broke up with you.
>>
File: 1452232877512.jpg (747KB, 1799x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1452232877512.jpg
747KB, 1799x2309px
>>18659047
True love will sweep you off your feet and you'll never have another issue in your life ever again :^)

Okay not really but, It's gonna be an idealistic one for sure. An artist paints a picture a little by little each day eventually forming an image of a perfect couple, beautiful in ever sense of the word, while he sleeps the picture pulls a Pygmalion and becomes his life.

Basically work on it bit by bit and you'll be one of the lucky fucks who won't die alone or have to fake it either just to pretend to be happy. You'll have potential for a real relationship and a good one at that, just keep your image of what you want perfect in your mind and wait for it to come up in the real world.
>>
File: 1338492747460.jpg (231KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1338492747460.jpg
231KB, 1680x1050px
>>18659108
to me it looks like a loyal saddled horse, waiting for me to jump on. could just be cuz im a bit of a nerd really ;p
>>
>>18659016
Dropping by to say hi. Don't need a reading.

Wishing you well, keep that head up.
>>
>>18659131
You're amazing and fast at that. Keep on the spirit
>>
>>18659133
fk u I was being genuine muddafuqa
>>
In "city of God" Augustine mentions a Persian book on necromancy. Does any of you know the name of the book?
Also, is there a necromancy reading list on /x/?
>>
File: 1462269251941.jpg (370KB, 1280x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1462269251941.jpg
370KB, 1280x1915px
>>18659054
>I'm investing my time in the right girl?
My super secret wizard powers and mystical mumbo jumbo suggests you are in fact investing time and effort into a girl you think is the right one.

I see a kid staring at a model plane box that's been open and it's a sit of parts. He just sits and stares at his box picture and pile of parts. Can it be that these parts really add up to that sweetass looking model picture on the front? Well it might or it might not, depends on what you put into it and if they have the right stuff.

Basically invest in it if it makes you happy, I may turn out to be a shitty model or a masterpiece but who's to say? Basically she could be something more or just another lost face in a sea of people. It's all open to descisions and the complexities of life. Just work your best at it if it's something you want, sometimes it's not all about results but trying your damndest if it's something you want.
>>
>>18659016
Mister booze
Will my sacrifices be worth it?
>>
>>18659146
sorry sorry, didnt post it, i just like talking about art ^^
>>
File: 1479544035628.png (234KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1479544035628.png
234KB, 500x387px
>>18659105
So I'm fucked or it goes well at first then I'm fucked
>>
File: 1446002436195.png (283KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
1446002436195.png
283KB, 512x504px
>>18659138
l-lewd. Thanks for the kind words, It's nice to hear something like that. Makes a real difference even if you'd never know it.

>>18659055
It's the one you must follow but you won't like it. Rememember followingdoesn't always entail finishing. Unfortunately I think it will lead to an event that will be traumatic in some sense that will cause you to reconsider some major life choices, but it will ultimately be a time of growth because of it.

The vision involved a mouse standing in the wrekage of a house fire. but also being able to scavenge a new home from this disaster.
>>
File: apples.png (508KB, 1081x654px) Image search: [Google]
apples.png
508KB, 1081x654px
>>18659016
I know you have a long list now, but I might as well hop in just in case.

Kaliko.

Either what's best for me in regards to career/guidance on it.

Guidance on personal growth

Guidance on general love.

It's up to you which one. Whatever you sync up with.
>>
>>18659149
Anyone? Please?
>>
File: 1409264745977.png (253KB, 633x814px) Image search: [Google]
1409264745977.png
253KB, 633x814px
>>18659167
>So I'm fucked or it goes well at first then I'm fucked

Sounds a bit like life in general doesn't it?

Based on my reading in this specific circumstance given the current trends. Yes. Basically it'll be real hard for you to be happy with a potential relationship with this person as I see things.
>>
File: 1429586914505.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1429586914505.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>18659056
If they're you crush should you already be doing romantic things like imagining what it'd be like together or thinking of platonic reasons as to why you favour them over others, or what you'd do for special occasions together if you ever got to share them? That question hurts anonnichi, it really does.

Yeah. I see a series of natural depictions of an evergreen forest. Trees, a bear, a bird, and some mountains, probably the American rockies or something, but basically a wooded mountany area. Real rustic and basic.

I think that it may be literal and you may enjoy a hiking trip or something, but more likely in my mind is that after some talking you'll find a natural harmony in things that work almost as an ecosystem there, it may be a cold and rocky trip with mountains to cross and predators to avoid, but it's not a bad place to settle down in once you get to know it.
>>
>>18659016
Adam
What will happen once I finally talk to her?
>>
File: 1339109039918.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1339109039918.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
>>18659201
keep up the good work!
>>
File: 1408463392617.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408463392617.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>18659060
I love reading too! what's your favourite book/ author?

(might need a nickname for this one m80, odd formality here but the cat picture isn't really giving me enough to get an idea of what I'm reading here)

>>18659061
Taylor swift is the theme here, never ever ever. Okay the real vision was a foul read with a lot of graphic imagery of rot and decay. Basically I think the best of it is a stagnation in the long run regardless of what is done to it, it will eventually end as petulant and gross to be around.
>>
>>18659225

ouch. thanks for the reading
>>
>>18659225
>>18659016

Call me Pris c:
>>
>>18659173
Hope isnt anything too traumatic.
Thanks
>>
File: 1487134132958.jpg (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487134132958.jpg
532KB, 1080x1920px
>>18659064
Nightmares and dreams, with difficulty discerning them from one another and eventually reality. A series of events that will leave you feeling in a haze, where it all seems a bit lost and confusing, trapped and possibly existentially concerned. Things will be rough no doubt, but It seems that the person in this vision is deserately trying to wake up from it all, unsure if it's reality or not. It's hard to say even from my point of view, it could be a dream or it might be life.

Basically avoid escapism when the going gets rough, it seems that difficulties lie ahead but they will have to be faced, rather than simply hoping it'll all get better.
>>
File: Korra_(Season_4)_appearance.jpg (20KB, 267x372px) Image search: [Google]
Korra_(Season_4)_appearance.jpg
20KB, 267x372px
>>18659016
Binary
How far will I score with him?
>>
>>18659151

thanks Mr Wizard
>>
File: 1459332649341.png (3MB, 1131x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1459332649341.png
3MB, 1131x2142px
>>18659060
Terribly average. Not that that's a bad thing, but I see two dolls living a little doll life. Plastic home, plastic food, plastic pets. It's all so pretty and seemingly perfect, but still so simple. It's easy to dismiss this all as fake or lesser in some way but they dolls are content with it. It's all they need really.

Basically I can see it working out but garnering a lot of scorn from others who may feel you're making a bad descsion or that your relationship goals are too superficial, "plastic" or simple.

Essentially you've got this love thing down, but there will be some pretentious peeps out there who will try to diminish it or talk down on what you have going on, but to you it'll be all you ever asked for or could want.
>>
>>18659016
Chris
General reading or if specific: what can i expect to happen in the coming months?

Thanks
>>
File: IMG_2716.jpg (70KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2716.jpg
70KB, 919x1300px
>>18659016
First off, sorry you're feeling this way. *internet Taps on the back* If anything, all this bad will open the door to something even better. Don't bitch about life, make life your bitch!

If I'm not too late, I'd like a reading please.

Pat
Will I find and be able to afford the right naturopath for me? Thanks! :)
>>
File: 2239187-1339950434225.png (191KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
2239187-1339950434225.png
191KB, 480x272px
>>18659065
Avoid alchohol. That's litterally all I'm getting here, a flower watered with some strong booze wilts withers and is disdained by the gardner who hoped it'd be a thing of true beauty. Basically I'd say that if you want your love life to go well avoid drinking too much, or at least getting drunk in circumstances where your poor descisions could have serious ramifications for you.
>>
File: 0002.jpg (288KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
288KB, 800x773px
Available for 5 one-card tarot readings during the next hour. Not in the mood to read foreveralone love shit so go bark up another tree for that. If I can't understand what you're asking or it can't be read with one card you get skipped and somebody else gets your slot instead.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18659016

Il spiritus
What will happen in the coming months?
>>
>>18659272
Should I go military in the future?
>>
>>18659272
Can you give me a general reading please?
>>
>>18659272

Will reputation alone be enough to force enemies to be careful or will I have to do more than just be known?
>>
>>18659271
I feel the same way about it, so I drink alone if I want to. Thanks for a reading
>>
File: 7d82914acc21327376c2.jpg (56KB, 584x838px) Image search: [Google]
7d82914acc21327376c2.jpg
56KB, 584x838px
>>18659272
Hello, i just want to ask how im doing? is this the way im supposed to be acting, or should i make more of an effort to change?
>>
>>18659272

How I can become rich according to my destiny?
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>18659267
Not trying to be rude here, but that whole post gave me cancer. You're way too positive for no reason tone it down man, really don't need that stuff right now.

Had to look up naturopath, and it seems that that's really more a research question than a psychic read type deal, like research some practices and ask around. More a question for a health insurance type guy if anything. As I see it you'll be financially stable in a bout 5 or so years if not fairly well of, so if that helps answer your question, just had a hard time with that one, your optimism and general attitude really don't mesh well with my current state and it's not really your fault, I just dislike hopeful blind optimism and shallow empathy when it's all falling to shit.

tldr; ignore the stuff above, I'm a dick, but it looks like your finances will be very in order in ~5ish years and you should be able to afford whatever whims you'd like within reason really.
>>
>>18659272
What should i expect in the coming months?
>>
File: 1461024791684.jpg (75KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1461024791684.jpg
75KB, 800x437px
>>18659072
Probably the thing that kills you, nothing quite defines a life like the moment it's over, and people gather to remember what it was all about.

Rites of passage, you'll make some significant social changes trough your life that will be very important not only to you but to others. Look to your social interests and standings and see what it is you can do to change or move up when you want to and I"m sure you'll never regret that choice for a single second of your life.
>>
>>18659288
By working
>>
File: 1615_full.jpg (155KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
1615_full.jpg
155KB, 640x471px
>>18659073
Cycles of change, the dreamer you refer to sees you as a vehicle for this change and enforcer of the order of things. KInd of like a mix between a mediator and an enforcer. someone who can pacify by compliance as well as order. Like a really polite judge or a man with a way with words just as he does with authority. They see you as a force of balance to be more precise.
>>
>>18659309
thanks but nothing love related?
>>
>>18659307
>working
>rich
>>
File: 1408598850832.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1408598850832.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>18659075
How are you doing m80? It's easy enough to tell someone else that.

You're sensitive but have a hard time admitting it, try reaching out a bit more and you might not feel so lonely all the time, but be careful of overdependent trends. You're not really much the type for a lonely lifestyle so make sure you always have someone you can talk to if you really need it.
>>
>>18659278

>Death

You have the survival instincts and reactions of a ham sandwich, don't do it.

>>18659281

>The Emperor

Nobody likes a smug control freak or weaselly bureaucrat asshole so knock it off already.

>>18659283

>Prince of Disks

You ain't as hard or impressive as you think you are. You're gonna have to get dirty.

>>18659299

>Victory - 6 of Wands

Things are going to go your way if you manage to play it cool.
>>
Anyone here doing readings?
>>
File: 1461806242489.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1461806242489.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>18659314
>balancing force
It might be love or it might be platonic kind of a real bitch of an answer really.

Lovers can bring balance and stability to one's life, but so can a really good best friend type person too. Either way it's a warm sentiment, whether it's a trip to the friendzone or poundtown is a total mystery really.
>>
>>18659315
Then stop chasing your stupid brain dead superficial and materialistic dreams dumbo

Unless you're born in a rich family, part of political corruption circles, sell cocaine, have a talent that's way higher than above average(let's be true, this doesn't apply anymore unless you have LOTSA contacts), come up with a novel idea, get into scamming/fraud, etc...

You'll never be rich according to "your destiny"
>>
>>18659321
I'm reading everything but not like you think
>>
>>18659272
Could i learn to sing and sound good?
>>
>>18659317
What do I need to become exceptionally wise?
>>
>>18659317
>Nobody likes a smug control freak
If anything, i fucking hate control freaks with a passion
>or weaselly bureaucrat asshole so knock it off already
If anything, i'm far too unconventional and against the status quo to ever end up being a fucking braindead bureaucrat

Thanks anyways
>>
>>18659317
>>>18659278 (You) #
>>Death
>You have the survival instincts and reactions of a ham sandwich, don't do it.
>mfw true
Oh well, another dead option.
Thanks
>>
File: 1461374010332.jpg (95KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461374010332.jpg
95KB, 848x480px
>>18659321 see >>18659016
He's kind of an ass and probably not that great of a reader but he's on right now and willing to accept whatever reads.
>>
File: 1339111647171.jpg (197KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1339111647171.jpg
197KB, 1680x1050px
>>18659316
I cant believe it, you've really got it. This really means alot to me, i've never been read by anyone before so the fact that you said something that really resonates with me has blown my mind, thanks for popping my /x/ cherry kind anon.
>>
>>18659326
It's alright. I'm just wondering if anyone is doing card readings. I'm a skeptic to it, but I'm so lost and confused in life right now, id try anything for guidance.
>>
>>18659336
That sounds tough maybe you just need some time off if you don't even think it's real but you're so desperate
>>
>>18659327

>The Star

It's a pipe dream. You want to think about it rather than lay down the amount of effort to do it. It's not in your nature to work that hard because you're a flake. Be real with yourself even if you're not with other people.
>>
>>18659333
Aren't you being an ass calling someone else an ass that isn't going out of their way to attack or offend anyone?

Like really?
Name calling in that situation is completely uncalled for.
>>
>>18659342
>need some time off
Not sure what you mean by that, but I'm just so overwhelmed by my situation right now. I feel so brunt out.
>>
>>18659333
how is he an ass? he is always friendlyand he is accurate
>>
>>18659259
Not a good thing...Thanks, btw!
>>
>>18659347
Sorry, >>18659328 was meant for you.
>>18659272
>>
>>18659272

How the other people see me?
>>
File: mwehehe.jpg (103KB, 779x634px) Image search: [Google]
mwehehe.jpg
103KB, 779x634px
>>18659272
How will my concept artist/illustration carrer go?
>>
>>18659272
General guidance, please?
>>
File: 1487496383655.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487496383655.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
>>18659347
>pipe dream
Ok ok i'll never achieve it, great, amazing reeeeeeeeeeeeREEEeEeEEeEeEEEEEeeEEEEEEEeEe.
I have to say, im realy a flake but one of the things i havent started with this is due to the fact that i wanted to make sure i could pull it off, i didnt wanted to waste my time.
But thanks, i finally realize its better to let go.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x302px
>>18659016
My nickname is Stan. Do you need any other information?
>>
File: 1487709773604.jpg (19KB, 564x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487709773604.jpg
19KB, 564x768px
>>18659016
"Skullface"
Is suicide my best endgame?
>>
>>18659317

Well, I guess getting your hands dirty every once in a while is necessary.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 800x800px
>>18659375
Forgot question: fuck me.
Anyway, will this streak of failure ever end? I can't seem to catch a break. Nothing seems to be working out. It's hard for me to even get up in the morning knowing I'm just going to end up in the same rut, getting fucked over with every step I take.
>>
>>18659379
>>18659317

Oh, and thanks.
>>
>>18659349
>>18659354

that's probably the reader himself. he's being sarcastic
>>
File: 2015-06-01-11-27-40_deco.jpg (216KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-01-11-27-40_deco.jpg
216KB, 1280x1280px
>>18659394
>>18659354
>>18659349

It is me, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm kind of an as so you're all actually right.
>>
>>18659405
that clears that up then.

the other day there was drama about some group and people
< ___> I hate seeing things getting unnecessarily stirred
it just disrupts a good flow
>>
File: 1452229781043.jpg (8KB, 189x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452229781043.jpg
8KB, 189x350px
>>18659088
The one that seemed most like an older sibling, the one that you could always look up to in the past and hope would be there when you needed them. The one who always listened and liked to help you when you needed it. I think they may be the most helpful they'll be willing to set the past aside and would probably be happy to see you again.

>>18659335
>popping my /x/ cherry
l-lewd
Anytime, I'm just here to help and a lonely person myself so it's just nice to reach out to people who need it from time to time. I'm glad I could be helpful, hope things turn around for you friend. You're a cool kid in my book since I'm an outsider to /x/ myself, always nice to meet another stray round these parts.
>>
File: 1444313808686.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444313808686.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>18659414
>there was drama
Yeah I'm not from 'round these parts so I don't get caught up on that stuff, so I tend to ironically use self deprecatory humour for the sake of showing how silly that drama stuff is, readers are just people trying to do stuff just like questioners so I don't get why people really make a big deal about it is all.
>>
File: 1460147180284.jpg (42KB, 960x583px) Image search: [Google]
1460147180284.jpg
42KB, 960x583px
>>18659095
Churning waters and a fisherman braving the storm hoping for a catch. HE probably shouldn't be out there in that weather but he don't care. He manages to catch something on his line and pulls it in dramatically, it's a fight and the vision ends before we can see if he hauls it or not.

I think this is a nuanced one about the choppy waters and struggle going on here. Basically read into this one and see if you're just getting hooked or something smells fishy, or if this person is trying to work hard for something despite it all.
>>
>>18659421
thanks, it was nice to meet you too. i hope things will turn out for the best for you aswell.
>>
File: 1480560588552.jpg (820KB, 1500x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1480560588552.jpg
820KB, 1500x1380px
>>18659154
Yes, but the weight of what you had to give up will always haunt you from time to time when you think of what you had to do when you get to the top. Success but at a price, though if you were willing to give those things up I'm sure you already knew that.

Vision was a volcanic island being formed from the destruction of another.
>>
Did I finally become irreparably insane?

too lazy to iching myself...
>>
>>18659439
How does he feel about me? Does he return the same feelings and will we ever be together? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18659176
>career
Take the path between passions and hard work for money. Basically find something that's pragmatic that you don't mind doing, that makes a decent wage rather than focus only on your passion or the money, you'll have time for passions after work for sure.

>personal growth
Leave the past in the past, you still have a ways to go. There's much more for you in the future so don;t feel you've exhausted your options or need to stick to the familiar. Branching out isn't always a bad call.

>love
Distance yourself a bit when you're hurting it can cause you to say some things you may regret or harm your true intentions. Basically work on saying the right thing at the right time, and it should be a-ok.
>>
File: 1474132394016.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474132394016.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>18659016
Sunni
What will come of the relationship we have, currently platonic, after the conversation I plan on initiating?
>>
>>18659421
I know who this is. His girlfriend won't be too happy as I'm seen as a threat.. Still worth thinking about. Thank you.
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18659216
Words will exit your mouth and go into her ears where a series of organs will respond to translate that into language and she'll respond to the stimuli accordingly. :^)

Honestly it strikes me as a love story of sorts where the ending is bittersweet due to circumstancces rather than any personal faults or disagreements, I'd say go for it I think it would benefit you both.
>>
File: 1445236647378.jpg (86KB, 254x399px) Image search: [Google]
1445236647378.jpg
86KB, 254x399px
>>18659245
>How far will I score with him?
U wot m80? Asking if you're gonna score or for me to detail graphic nasty bits about what you two do in your free time?

Plz reword a bit confused by this one. If you're asking if lewd will happen, then yes is your short answer.
>>
File: 1480553511528.jpg (966KB, 1503x2139px) Image search: [Google]
1480553511528.jpg
966KB, 1503x2139px
>>18659266
Your job will get easier and your social situations harder. It's like all the stress from work packed up and brought itself to crash at your friends and family's houses. An odd balance of shifting of stressed. What used to be a bother will seem easy and you may even finding yourself using it as escapism oddly enough.
>>
>>18657608
i saw a divination method but now I've forgotten what's it called was hoping anyone knew
you basically made a circle with your thumb and ring finger and then would test for true false statements by using the index finger of the other hand to break it
>>
>>18659487
Did you see the setting by any chance? Thanks
>>
File: 1484208406128.jpg (143KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484208406128.jpg
143KB, 600x900px
>>18659285
>I drink alone
You and me both m80, next shot goes to your hounour, cheers~

>>18659375
In a tangible sense yes, life will eventually become more bearable and things will even out. You'l eventually stabilize a bit and get to a place where you have solid footing. However mentally you'll always be asking that question. It'll seem as though that it could all go wrong at any moment or worse yet the dreaded question of "What's it all for?" will come up time and time again.

Basically it'll balance out in life circumstances to a point of decency, but the real strugglw will be with your own understanding of value and purpose, of what it means to live and why you do it. Failure will be more of a concept in your head that comes back to haunt you from time to time, try to enjoy what nice things you get when you get them, everything ends so no use worrying about the eventual decay of it. IT'll happen when it happens.
>>
>>18659470
You didn't have to do all three.

Thank you.
>>
>>18659016
Woa...you're taking a very long list.

Thanks for what you're doing.
>>
File: 1420860154409.jpg (225KB, 1150x783px) Image search: [Google]
1420860154409.jpg
225KB, 1150x783px
>>18659510
>tell me the scene where your mind porno of me and my lover was filmed

I don't like seeing that stuff, I've seen far too many man asses and dicks that I even hoped to in my life from reading on /x/, not to mention the cases where peeps are lards or scary looking. Lewd nudity in reads is a strange thing for me, half the time I don't want to see it let alone tell it to people in excruciating detail.

That aside since you made it through all that text shitposting, backseat of a car.
>>
File: 1484877872473.jpg (946KB, 1350x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1484877872473.jpg
946KB, 1350x1169px
>>18659467
>basically re-asking the same question.

Son... I get glimpses of things, If I knew the answers to everything that clearly I'd be a rich dude with the girl of my dreams drowning in alchohol and cute girl animu merchandise.

Though personally from that last read I really don;t think there's a lot of compassion or warmth on his side of things. I think it's probably from a point of trying new options or reworking old ones. Honestly would probably avoid it if it were me, but it's of course up to you.
>>
>>18659376
Could someone please do this one?
>>
>>18659016
Gwen
Will I be able to start a family with my 2?
>>
File: 1479887588986.jpg (168KB, 930x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1479887588986.jpg
168KB, 930x1040px
>>18659016
Female
What is the outcome of the special night? Do I get what I want from him? Thank you!
>>
>>18659499
>Your job will get easier
Don't work atm, waiting for unemployment aid and a mediation meeting with my last job to discuss their illegal practices towards me and maybe get a compensation
>and your social situations harder
Well it ain't nothing new, some drama bullshit that started inside my family is still following me up to this day
>It's like all the stress from work packed up and brought itself to crash at your friends and family's houses.
Been there, done that for over a decade and even 2 if i take into account from when and where it started
>An odd balance of shifting of stressed.
?
>What used to be a bother will seem easy
All the realizations that i had lately reflects this particular aspect so i can relate
>and you may even finding yourself using it as escapism oddly enough.
Oh well, it sorts of ring true desu

gg reader anon, that was a good read
>>
File: 1474959320753.jpg (83KB, 725x775px) Image search: [Google]
1474959320753.jpg
83KB, 725x775px
>>18659525
Wanna make it longer :^) my list of course I mean. Need a read friend?

>>18659376
Nah a guy posting quality cute girl pics on this board is a rare occurrence so that along leads me to believe that you still have reason to live.

Read however is two strangers meet in a stairwell and converse. After chatting one uts his arms out in a drastic display and falls purposefully and dramatically down the stairs. Oddly enough the other guy he was chatting with looks on then continues climbing the stairs non-nonchalantly. The fall guy was fine though, he stand up dusts himself off and carries on as well.

Basically I take this to mean that things will be better. That even when it seems at it's worst it can still get better (Or worse actually), but you have something better in your fututre that becoming an hero, leave those suicidal ideations for despairing people like me, you have a life, hope, something that someday will grant you purpose. Don't squander that or people like me with no real future will be so jealous and upset. You might even hurt out sensitive feeling :^(
>>
>>18659016
Buggs
Future bf please
>>
>>18659016
Em
Do you see marriage in my future?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18659016
mira
whats up for 2017 for me?

hope you feel better soon
>>
File: 1487236675913.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487236675913.gif
810KB, 500x281px
>>18659557
>Basically I take this to mean that things will be better. That even when it seems at it's worst it can still get better (Or worse actually), but you have something better in your fututre that becoming an hero, leave those suicidal ideations for despairing people like me, you have a life, hope, something that someday will grant you purpose. Don't squander that or people like me with no real future will be so jealous and upset. You might even hurt out sensitive feeling :^(
>hope and future
What could be tormenting you for you to say such things?
Have you ever felt "directionless" with no purpose in the world? You may have.
But what about finding a way out? About making the best of your talents to do so? I dont know too much about you, and how you consider it, but you have a real talent, scrying, isnt it? You may have more i cant say.
But find yourself in that void, with no past, no future and no hope?
>Without the slightest chance or reason left to them, humans are capable of hope.
I will quote him even more
>Im no different
But i've had no real talents, no special abilities, not even regular ones, as i make my way, day to day, i find myself less excited about life. Did you felt that?
You see, I was also born in a small place, in a small part of the world, for some it can be said to be the middle of nowhere, a place so irrevelant that its memories will be forgotten for most of the world, that includes me.
I have no hope, and quite obviously no future but i've got to thank you for your time, your reading and everything.
Thanks a lot
>>
Looking to trade with someone good with occult queries.
>>
>>18659016

Viv

future gf reading
>>
>>18659173
>>18659016
>Thanks for the kind words
No problem. Happy to see you around, as always.

Curiousity is getting the better of me so hope you don't mind.

What will my future children be like? Presuming there'll be any.
Emily
>>
File: k70.jpg (88KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
k70.jpg
88KB, 700x437px
>>18659557
Future boyfriend?
Physical appearance is not important, can you focus on his feelings?
>>
>>18659609
>>18659557
My name is Ode
>>
Will do I-Ching divination for a little bit, I don't have much time so I'll only do the three coins method. I'll take queries of any type (love, work, general, etc)
>>
>>18659633
do i get laid with my crush?
>>
>>18659633
how will my year turn out?
>>
>>18659633
My dreams, is it better to let them go?
>>
>>18659633
does she miss me? if yes, in which way?
>>
>>18659633
Should i do it?
>>
>>18659633
What is the greatest obstacle I'm currently facing?
>>
File: 1444737858208.jpg (991KB, 1264x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1444737858208.jpg
991KB, 1264x2000px
>>18659559
>future bf please
b-but I hardly know you. Tell me a bit more about yourself and I'll think about it :^)

A strong man with a real strong personality. He'll be confusing more thna anything else. unreadable almost, but maybe that's the excitement of it a strage character who'd good and hard to get to open up. His actions will speak louder than words thoguh. believe that he loves you becasue he will, even if it's hard for him to show it,
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>18659582
Yes but it'll end in divorce, sorry to say it but 3rd time's the charm, you'll have two failed marriages/relationships then a really great one. It'll all be okay in the end though so please don't fret.
>>
File: 1487625315362.jpg (83KB, 960x753px) Image search: [Google]
1487625315362.jpg
83KB, 960x753px
>>18659016
What should i do with my life?
R
>>
>>18659633
What will happen if I contact the spoyses and otjer important people, including cbv, about my past?
>>
>>18659633
love please
>>
>>18659633

future gf reading
>>
>>18659633
It's everything gonna be ok?
I feel drained and kinda feel desperate to do things right
>>
>>18659016
You still doing them? if yes then I'm

>>18659367

Dixcroix
>>
>>18659549
No skipperino pleasearino, call me Mika
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>18659588
>hope you feel better soon
You and me both, thanks for the kind words I really needed some of those right about now.

A feeling of isolation and purge, removing the things that make you feel burdened. The removal of a lot of life problems and issues, it seems that 2017 will be a spring cleaning kind of year for you, a lot of hard work but you'll consolidate and make things a lot more consice. that's fine it'll leave more room for new things in your life, it's gonna be an interesting year no doubbt,.
>>
>>18659016
Hey, anon are you ok?
Arent you tired?
>>
>>18659016
Zelda
should I tell him I miss him? does he have feelings for me?
>>
File: 1439215956491.jpg (275KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439215956491.jpg
275KB, 1278x720px
>>18659599
>someone good
I'm mediocre at best but would be willing to give it a crack if you're down to trade.

>>18659604
Black hair, short black hair, that's the main point here, she's a sassmaster for sure, but deep inside she just wants stability and to be loved. She has a lot of "quirks" but in reality they're just attention seeking mechanisms. She drinks a lot but it's only because she hates to feel like herself. She's tired, oh so tired and needs someone to be strong for her, someone to tell her it's okay and just play with her hair till she falls asleep. She's lonely. Lonely in the way where it's like me, she feels like she doesn't belong anywhere. Maybe you can fix that. At least I hope you can anon-kun.
>>
>>18659694
Yep, it's definitely her
>>
File: 1423272684470.jpg (251KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423272684470.jpg
251KB, 800x800px
>>18659667
I love that image. Fucking saved with the force of a thousand suns.

Consider something involving money. I know it sound materialistic, but for your read all I'm getting is piles of dough, stacks of gold, and materials of great worth. Maybe it's metaphorical and it means you're a person of great worth, but I take it in more in the monetary sense. Think of what it is that money can buy. people say it can't buy happiness, but why believe that bs? I see it as you being a very rich person in some sense, wheter physical as in a lot of money or spiritually/phiosophically as in well veresed in wisdom and thought. Either way you're gonna make it brah. I'm jealous, just don't forget us little people when you make it big someday annnoichhi~

>>18659686
>Arent you tired?
Tired of being this way maybe, but yeah. Still down to read if you need something. Always happy to help, use and abuse me that's what I'm here for.
>>
File: 1487697310385s.jpg (2KB, 85x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487697310385s.jpg
2KB, 85x125px
>>18659016
F
Will I have an opportunity to move away this year?
>>
File: Breakfast Time.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast Time.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>18659016

Slacker

What should I focus on to break myself out of the rut I'm in so I start feeling alive again?
>>
>>18659694
Can you read the tarot?
>>
File: 1487048884157.jpg (41KB, 566x578px) Image search: [Google]
1487048884157.jpg
41KB, 566x578px
>>18659707
>Still down to read if you need something
well if you really want too.
Where will i live in the future? or future wife reading. (Choose one)
>>
File: 1443505587123.jpg (301KB, 994x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1443505587123.jpg
301KB, 994x1287px
>>18659607
>Happy to see you around, as always.
Okay now you're going to hurt me with those words. That's too sweet of you to say. Thanks. b-baka

Two girls. they'll be sweet till they're about 16, one will be 2 years younger. The younger one will be your favourite though you won;t like yo admit it. She'll have a way of listening to you that will make you feel no one else in the world understands you better than she does. They're gonna be reall good kids though. They'll have a few hard times but ultimately try their best to be the best thay can be.The name Angie comes to mind here for no real reason. Not sure why but she seems like she'll be the reall clack sheep that tries hard to be something more. She's gonna be a real fun person.

>>18659704
>Yep, it's definitely her
Ironically sounds like the girl i fell for once, best of luck man, I hope you do a better job of making her happy than I ever could. You got this.
>>
>>18659707
>just don't forget us little people when you make it big someday
I'll try my best, anon.
Thanks
>>
File: cat.jpg (19KB, 304x450px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
19KB, 304x450px
>>18659016
Aki

Can you tell me something about my love life? Where is it headed? How will it develop? I'm female.
>>
File: 1450933213907.jpg (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450933213907.jpg
153KB, 500x500px
>>18659722
I can but I prefer not to, I'm a scry guy at heart since I break down every time if yes then I'm
I pull the high priestess. or the moon card, but I;ll try it if you need me to. What's up?

>>18659678
>You still doing them?
Yep whatcha need?
>>
>>18659736
And maybe what kind of man will I end up with soulmate-wise? Like, the ONE guy that is right and my ideal match. Curious.
>>
>>18659726

I'm just a poor nerd looking for love.
God save me
>>
File: 1486307022524.jpg (47KB, 742x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486307022524.jpg
47KB, 742x1024px
>>18659723
Nickname is V
>>
File: 1435931596916.png (236KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1435931596916.png
236KB, 500x568px
>>18659692
No, it hurts to sy this but it would only hurt you in the end. eh fuck it tell him anyway. I think that in the long run it;s best to admit all that than it is to give up on it all. Unrequited love is a bitch but this guy is hard for me to even probe, I think the best way is to just admit is and see what happens. It's risky yes, but I think you'll be better off for it. Go go go, I'd say do it 100% just don't be too focused on success. What happenes happens and that's okay. seems like a real gamble, but sometimes that pays off bigtime.

>>18659740
Right here bby hit me up :^)
>>
>>18659738
That is alright, do scrying if you are more comfortable with that.

I need to know the outcome of a project versus not starting it.

Whenever you are ready respond with your query and I'll get started.
>>
File: a23a.jpg (75KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
a23a.jpg
75KB, 700x875px
>>18659738
Well a prediction I guess. I'm >>18659367

>How will my concept artist/illustration carrer go?

Dixcroix

Thanks in advance!
have a qt A2 wip
>>
>>18659016
moik

Have I already met the next person I'll be in a relationship with?
>>
Hey guys can i get a reading about future? thanks
>>
File: 1458863083475.png (617KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458863083475.png
617KB, 720x480px
>>18659723
>live
Somewhere cold and near the mountains, always near the mountians. Real simple one here. Just feeling it.

Your wife will be an average lloing gal with black hair and a bit of a complex personality. She'll be a bit needy but in reality she can't do without you. You'll be her world but she'll still try really hard to ge tyour attention, she seems smart in math for wahtever reason. she likes logistics and the way things work and will drag that into her world. but that's okay, 1+1=fun right?
>>
File: bbb.jpg (777KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
777KB, 1920x1200px
>>18659016
future bf
P.P
>>
>>18659692
>>18659754
wait what I am confused? does he not have feelings? what did you see?
>>
File: gumball tanaka.png (832KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gumball tanaka.png
832KB, 1600x900px
>>18659766
>>
>>18659763
Could you tell me more about her, please?
And maybe children if there any?
>>
>>18659016
Ayylmao
love readings please
>>
>>18659016
Cloud
What is the most heart warming thing that my crush will do for me if anything?
>>
>>18659715
Yep I'd give it in July. OR maybe a bit later if there are delays but you'll get away from it all, I"m sure. It's gonna be tough but you'll make it, I promise.

>>18659720
>so I start feeling alive again
You can do that, you might be asking the wrong reader here since I'm a despair filled individual myself, but I'll try to give an objective read anyhow.

A girl with blacck hair and a haughty attitude, she's gonna give you a real kick in the as that will shake your world from the core. I know it sounds weird but she's gonna be more than just a person to you. She's gonna drop ideas and strange values that will make you reconsider everything it is you stand for. That's not a bad thing mind you. I think in the end you'll be happier for it all. Not really much to work with, but she digs "tails" and buns style hair, like pigtails, twintails, and ponytails.

>>18659766
That's mostly me m80, love them cute big tiddies animu girls. Why does it bother you so much man?
>>
>>18659016
Martin. How will my next girlfriend be?
>>
>tfw 4chan won't let me upload aimu shitpost anymore. What's the point?

>>18659736
It''s ddevlop into a full relationship. I can see you two event potentially being married someday. You two are so sweet and sachirine with each other that it's alomst sickeneing. However this doens't equate to happiness one if not both of you will be unhappy at some point in it all, wheter yu can work past his is up to you, but I see a real realtionship coming out of this followed by a trail. Face the trial successfully and victory shall be yours otherwise... well you know.
>>
>>18659788
>In July. Or maybe a bit late.
Damn, I hope you're right man. Other than my desire to do so, will there be any other circumstances making that possible?

Also, could you give me a love reading?

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18659802
Can't upload pictures :(
>>
26 m aries

am I the least desirable man in the world?
>>
Can someone do readings right now?
>>
>>18659016

cris
what are the feelings that my boyfriend has for me?
>>
>>18659016
Mike.
It's unlikely in my opinion but did she talk shit about me to him?
>>
>>18659755
I changed my mind, honestly people like me are beyond hope, I'll still read for you but asking ofr a love read is kind of a waste if you aks me. I know I'm hopeless.

What do you want read?
>>
>>18659016 is going to bed. way too srunk and in despair to deal with this right now, Sorry to everyone who didn't get a read. I'll pick up what I have left,but after that I'm gonna cras and hope I wake up to a btter world, ot won't happen what what harm is there in hoping right>
>>
UP
LOAD
FAIL
>>
>>18659843
Error: Your 4chan gold account has expired

>>18659726
This would be a fitting reflection of what I'd want to retain in my children; the instillment of principles, right down to partiality towards fulfilling the two year age disparity. Thanks for the reading.

>Okay now you're going to hurt me with those words.
Nothing utterly burns like unsolicited kindness.
>>
Scrying Anon why do you ignored me? ;_;
I'm >>18659756
>>
>>18659828
>Justice, Judgment, Temperance, Ten of Cups, Knight of Swords

Have you been overthinking stuff that has happened in your past which has brought you into the state you are in now? Friend, this is not the way to go and what you need to do is to let go.The first step is recognition of one's past grievances in order to begin a new. The past is the past and there is no point in dwelling too long on things that have already happened because we can not change the past. It is more convenient to spend time building a time machine then worrying too long about what has already happened.

It might take more time for this to happen but once you realize what has happened is not worth grieving over, which you will, you can start your new journey in love. There is potential for love with a smart one that is not too emotional but a good match for you that you have not met yet but is coming your way. This one is someone you could settle down with if you wanted to but not if you are dwelling over past loves. I know it is hard but you will realize this eventually. Take the time you feel is comfortable as you will see this eventually.

I need to know the outcome (1) of starting a project versus outcome (2) not starting it.
>>
still reading?
>>
>>18657608
Doing readings. Ask away.
>>
>>18659930
What do I need to understand that is hidden right now?
>>
>>18659930
how does my boyfriend look like and what kind of guy is he
>>
>>18659930
Was the dream I had a few nights ago about my ex actually significant?
>>
>>18659930
what should I do for myself to help further my well being?
>>
>>18659930
Future boyfriend.

I want to know about his emotions
>>
>>18659930
do you do general readings?
>>
>>18659930
should I tell him I miss him? does he miss me?
>>
>>18659935

Moonstone is symbolic of innocence and clear thinking.

Tap into having "fresh eyes" on things. Make sure you look at things from different perspectives and see things for what they REALLY are and not your own personal bias. Do not be afraid to question yourself. It is a strength, not a weakness.
>>
>>18659930
What does my future look like? how about a relationship?
>>
>>18659930

Am I supposed to serve the Kingdom, rule the Kingdom, or topple the Kingdom? This is more literal than you would think.
>>
>>18659930
>>18659930
Do I lose my virginity with my crush?

Where do I lose my virginity?
>>
>>18659930
Mike.
It's unlikely in my opinion but did she talk shit about me to him?
>>
>>18659940
Medium height. Brown hair. Kind eyes. Warm smile. He's a really good guy if you treat him right.

>>18659943
Yes, it is indicative of a recent entanglement rekindling.

>>18659944
Smile more and happiness will follow. Reward yourself for being constructive.
>>
>>18659985
Hey.
Could I too know how does my next GF look like?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18659930
>>18659930
how does my next boyfriend look like?
>>
>>18659991
>>18659990
very silly question imo
>>
>>18659945
The Source indicates that you can find and connect with someone sensitive, passionate (fiery!), caring and trustworthy if you pay keen attention and also treat him well.

>>18659951
Your outlook is good as long as you stay grounded. Now is a time to be mindful of the more material things.

>>18659957
Yes. Yes.
>>
>>18659960
I saw a bouquet. That is pretty symbolic of Yes to both of your questions.

>>18659970
You are supposed to do whatever best serves the people.
>>
>>18659978

Chances look pretty good.

In your lap.
>>
>>18659930
do I get laid soon?
>>
>>18659980
She said something. Whether it is shit or not, the Source does not say.
>>
>>18660006
so that means ill get a relationship soon?
also i didnt understand the "yes" to my future question. Can you explain? sorry for being a retard
>>
>>18659930
What will he think of my looks? will we go on a date? thanks
>>
>>18659930
cris
what feelings does my boyfriend has for me?
>>
>>18660014
Did he lose respect for me because of it?
>>
>>18659930
What happens between us at the thing?
>>
>>18659990
Tall, curvy, pretty face. She changes the color of her hair from time to time.

>>18659991
Medium height, brown hair, good jawline, broad shoulders.
>>
>>18660023
If she said anything about me then it was bad, but i also know that she probably wouldnt want to look immature
>>
>>18659991
>>18660027
thank you do you know his career by any chance?
>>
>>18660011
The Source does not wish you to know, for it may interfere with you getting laid or not.

>>18660016
I should have said things look "positive" for both questions. Your outlooks are good for both general and love. It was a very fortunate feeling that I enjoyed receiving for you.
>>
>>18659930
how does my future gf look like?
>>
>>18659784

You will gib tech.
>>
>>18660017
He will think good things because he likes your looks because you are indeed attractive. A date seems likely.
>>
>>18660037
Thanks man.
>>
>>18659930
what does my future bf look like?

Thanks! :'***
>>
>>18660034
thanks for the answer man. One last question , if you dont want to answer its ok. Can you tell me how does the person that i will be getting in a relationship looks like? im a straight male if that helps.
>>
>>18659930
should i go to this job orientation pre-interview thing?
>>
>>18660033
Perhaps he works construction, deals in minerals or jewelry or is a geologist, park ranger or guide of some sort. Or perhaps he just has an interest in mountains and/or mountain climbing.
>>
>>18660036
N-n-no
>>
>>18660023
>>18660030
Possibly, but it is probably no big deal.
>>
>>18660027
1st one here.

That's nice, thanks. Did you see the colour of her eyes?^^
>>
>>18660073
Or anything about out meeting would be helpful.
>>
>>18660073
I did not.
>>
>>18659930
you forgot me ;-;
18660021 ▶

cris
what feelings does my boyfriend has for me?
>>
>>18659930
Will I get the job as the realtor's assistant that my family suggested or will I not be picked and find a better one later? Thank you! :)
>>
>>18660080
Thank you so much anyway.
>>
>>18659930
when do i enter a relationship?
>>
>>18659930
do you see H having feelings for me? Do you think we will get together? if so, when, and what can i do to progress our relationship?
>>
>>18659267
My intuition told me to add the disclaimer that you can tell me to fuck off if you'd like, seems you didn't need it. Kek. That's ok man, I get it, no worries from my end. Thank you anyway for the read. :)
>>
You must forgive me, for I have lost my connection to the Source for now, and it is like having my heart ripped from my chest and being left with nothing but an overwhelming sense of loss and despair, so I must retire.

Until next time.
>>
>>18660112
I'm sorry
>>
>>18660112
sorry mate, get well soon
>>
>>18659294

Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)21:52:55 No.18660105 ▶
>>18659267 #
My intuition told me to add the disclaimer that you can tell me to fuck off if you'd like, seems you didn't need it. Kek. That's ok man, no worries from my end. I've been needing to get myself into a more positive headspace and it rubbed off onto you. Thank you very much anyway for the read. :)
>>
>>18660112
it's all good homie
>>
>>18660112
Oh wow, sorry. :( Until next time then, be well. :)
>>
>>18659149
He mentions a book written and/or published by Numa Pomplius that was burned, but he doesn't state the title.
>>
trading
>>
got 2 iching readings today

>will I ever get a second chance at love?
LOL NOPE Hexagram 6 - Conflict

>how can I cope with the total absence of love I'll suffer through my entire life?
SUCK IT BITCH! Hexagram 47 Oppression

trading...
>>
NEW THREAD: >>18660609
>>
File: gomen.gif (385KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
gomen.gif
385KB, 360x202px
>>18658898
>>18658899

Sorry guys stuff happen and could not do the readings yesterday. Doing them now, in the new thread
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.