[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need something that keeps me from doing amphetamines (speed).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

I need something that keeps me from doing amphetamines (speed). I tried quitting myself but I need something bigger than myself to meditate to that keeps me away from drugs. Any non meme ideas?
>>
You mean meth amphetamine or like adderal?
>>
>>18657584
It's kinda in between, I guess they don't have a name for it in the US but it's known as speed here. I guess it's practically Adderall
>>
>>18657653
2 Drug-based ideas I've heard helped with opioid addiction atleast.
Weed has always helped ME atleast quit anything, but then I'd just get addicted to that, and when you smoke more than one time a day it kinda reduces your cognitive abilities.

I've heard secondhand that Kratom has helped SO many people with different addictions opiods to nicotine.
It's supposed to be something that you'll feel throughout the day and not have to dose every 2 hours.
Also meditating on this 'itch' that addiction is, can actually turn into some pretty vivid emotions, I turned it to being addicted to helping people and working towards my future through 'mental alchemy', which is pretty hard to get the hang of, but works pretty good when you do get the hang of it.
Also smoking a cig everytime you get 'the itch' seems like a better idea than snorting, which is what I do when i get 'the itch' for wanting to blaze it.
>>
>>18657653
Are you UK? We have Speed in the UK
>>
>>18657671
Thanks for the tips, heard a lot of good stuff about Kratom, not sure if I can get it in my country tho
>>
>>18657584
Atleast in Denmark 'Speed' is basically amphetamine paste that you scrape out in as big of an area as possible to make the ethanol that makes the paste dissipate. And then you scrape it into lines and snort it. You can get it dry aswell.
>>
>>18657685
Cannabis. Meditation. Also how regularly do you take speed? You want to ween yourself off it not go cold turkey
>>
>>18657681
Netherlands

>>18657686
Yup thats the stuff. The problem is I have friends who do it, Im ok if Im at home because I dont have it there. I just want to be able to not do it when with friends.
>>
>>18657685
Sure you can buddy, you can just order it online from anywhere.
Just make sure to order low ammounts so you don't get 'tolled'/taxed. And you should be fine, and with that small ammounts you can always just tell the popo your situation and that you didn't know it was illegal. Most of the time they will let you go with a warning.
Can I ask which country you're from?
>>
File: waybetterbetter.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waybetterbetter.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18657691
Only in the weekends now. It takes like 4 days to recuperate because I also use anti depressants

>>18657694
See >>18657694
>>
>>18657692
You can get Kratom from smart shops
>>
>>18657692
Then weed is definitely the choice, like it actually gives a better high than speed which is kinda minor, but you will definitely not outlast their all-night party without some caffeine.
Just tell your friends to blaze it with you instead.
Kratom is basically just to fight an addiction if you literally can't keep yourself from buying and taking it wherever you are.
>>
>>18657702
Neat. I'll have a look

>>18657705

Weed makes me super paranoid so I can only take it at home.
>>
>>18657710
Try drinking yourself to a like 5-6/10 alcohol buzz and then smoke some weed, your paranoia will surely be inhibited by the alcohol, plus the buzz is pretty amazing.
Fuck speed in general, tell those nuggers to step their game up and snort some coke atleast, like jeez.
>>
>>18657715
Ill try. And coke is too expensive for us poor sobs. Speed is like 10 dollar a gram.
>>
>>18657723
Also tried just doing like 50mg of LSD, like small doses of most psyches just give a nice party effect that lasts all evening, I can definitely recommend 2cb low dose, it's basically better cheaper mdma at that point, feels very euphoric and you get major giggles.
>>
>>18657812
Also 2cb is dirt cheap off the deepweb, like just buy 1g for nothing more than 70 usd and dose 10-15mg. Boom. Can definitely recommend, best party drug out there. And definitely one of the better psychedelics as it doesn't really have any unpleasent after-effects and it has a lower 'chance' of inducing a bad trip in most cases as it has this giggling/everything is funny thing going on.
Can also be snorted if you're that kinda guy, would NOT recommend.
>>
>>18657499
>all these other idiots suggesting other drugs

How about you just check yourself into rehab
>>
>>18657499
Try rehab faggot

>>18659000
WInner
>>
>>18657499
make a sigil :--DDD
>>
Stop doing drugs. Period. What a degenerate shithole has /x/ become.
>>
Vidya. Movies. Tv shows. And if you got the time and/or money, rehab. If it keeps coming up on your mind, just try to divert your attention to the activity at hand. Don't try too hard, or else your brain will keep thinking.
>>
File: 1438712056633.jpg (155KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1438712056633.jpg
155KB, 960x544px
>>18659169
>Vidya. Movies. Tv shows
All things that cause boredom (or constantly show drug use) and lead right back to drugs.

Get off the couch and get some exercise.
>>
I did meth for a year and quit after I did it one last time, by myself, and as soon as I started coming down I smoked a bunch of weed, sat in the dark, and listened to music (marilyn manson's mechanical animals album) and I felt like my whole body was humming.

It was the best high time I ever had on it, and I knew it would never ever be that good again.. so I just stopped and never looked back.

It was a good 6 months before my brain recouped enough for me to realize how completely fucked up I had been that whole time. Thank god I lost touch with all the people I knew back then who I constantly embarrassed myself in front of.
>>
>>18659209
or maybe it was 2 years? its a blur

I think its been over 10 years since though.
>>
>>18659208
This.
I only do about 10-15 minutes of as hard and strenuous as I can barely manage to tolerate exercises 6 days a week. I do them in the morning and I seriously dread it and hate every goddamn second of it, but holy fucking shit does it make the rest of the day feel fucking amazing.
>>
>>18657499
I also had a bad habit of taking speed and sometimes even meth but I really cant give you a trick or something. It actually might sound lame, but you just need to experience how your life benefits from not doing (or ONLY using it for a few partys a year) this stuff. First you will feel like you have less energy, but after a while you will feel more motivation and physical energy. And I mean the real kind, as opposed to the drug induced adhd.
Since you ask on /x/, I would also suggest meditation techniques to help you focus on this kind of goal, which might take some weeks/months to gradually archieve
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.