[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spherical earth = demonic jewish & globalist lie; part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 65

The spherical earth shills couldn't refute a single point last thread, will they be able to this time?
The fact that this brings out so many shills confirms it as true /x/, you know it. The fact that the shills can't refute it just confirms it further.

Let's settle this, is the Earth flat, or round?

Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon? And why there are no stars in moon photos? (all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)

Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground, only the very centre of the ruler should touch the ground. The only way it can be flat against the ground is if the ground/earth itself is flat.

Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible, they instead all agree to protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring? (because the antarctic is the edge of the earth and all governments are jewish slaves and want to stop us from learning the truth)

Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;
Matthew 4:8

Unless the Earth is flat, how could satan show Jesus Christ all of the kingdoms simultaneously? The Earth has to be flat for this to be possible.

The Earths speed of rotation is nearly 1,000mph (according to spherical Earth theorists). If this were true it would be impossible to land a plane in any airfield except one which is going perfectly east to west because the wind from the rotation would be too strong. Instead some airfields are north to south nearly, meaning the airplanes are magically landing in 1,000mph sideways winds. It would even be impossible to fly because rotation would move you 1000mph east or west constantly.
>>
File: 1486684133602[1].gif (877KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1486684133602[1].gif
877KB, 500x208px
>>18656101

gif related

Spherical earth theorists & shills getting BTFO by flat earth truthseekers

Do you really want to remain in the matrix of lies /x/?
>>
Sucker
>>
File: 1487533662917[1].webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487533662917[1].webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18656101

Nobody was able to refute this webm last thread. Shills came out in massive force after it was posted.
>>
File: 1487576691507[1].webm (748KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487576691507[1].webm
748KB, 720x576px
>>18656154

or this one
>>
File: 1484608400815[1].webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484608400815[1].webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>18656159

Or this one...

It's hard to accept but it really is true. Earth is flat. You've been lied to your entire life.
>>
File: 0002 - Iw13s5H.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0002 - Iw13s5H.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>18656116
>he doesn't know the earth is a triangle
>>
>>18656178

Fuck off with the triangle earth shit, it makes no sense.
>>
>>18656154
>no one can refute this

The sun hasn't gone down yet. In a few minutes it will disappear below the curve.

>>18656159
It's glare.

You forgot to put a filter on your camera. Without a filter, all your doing is looking at glare.

Just like the glare in

>>18656154

There. Refuted.
>>
>>18656194

>The sun hasn't gone down yet. In a few minutes it will disappear below the curve.

Irrelevant. If the earth was a sphere it would already be below by that point.

>all ur doin is lookin' at a glare!!

Wow, the shills are out already only 8 posts in.
>>
>>18656194
>glare

It's not glade you goofball
>>
>>18656186
It does your just a sheep who bought in either the flat or the globe model.
And actually triangle is false. Its a hollow pyramid and it was constructed by Jewish aliens.
>>
I can for the life of me see why they want the earth to be a ball, unless if people actually believe it and it shapes our world and takes us away from god.
>>
>>18656253

Do you mean you can't?

The zionist kikes want to enact globalism, they can't enact globalism if the world isn't even a globe but is instead flat, thus they have to trick everyone into believing it's a globe and not flat.

Also by this massive lie they gain more demonic powers and give more power and glory to satan. And there are more reasons certainly.
>>
>>18656208
> If the earth was a sphere it would already be below by that point.

Why? What time is it? How do you know it's the time the sun was supposed to have set?

>>18656230
Put a filter on. It's glare.
>>
>>18656267

Atomic clocks.
>>
>>18656101
Flat earth is a cointel scheme to destabilize the dissemination of actual conspiracies.

Do your part, Sage when you post or hide these posts and move along.
>>
>>18656258
So the Jews want globalism but first they have to make sure the world believes earth is a globe in order to make the word globalism viable ?
That is incredibly stupid anon
I'm pretty sure your a troll
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlGvDRgZXXc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxxsWDvo6_Y

i can't wait to hear what flat-earthers are going to say when Elon Musk to start sending people to mars on the cheap.

oh wait but I forgot - the windows are all going to be LCD screens with cgi projections and the ship's ACTUALLY going to land in Arizona. right?
>>
just stop feeding the troll, if nobody read their crazy ideas all the spam that is being created will fade and then they will search for a new thread to trigger people
>>
>>18656281

The only troll here is you, shill.

You can't have GLOBALISM if the world isn't a GLOBE. A fucking nigger could understand this.

>>18656280
>>18656297
>>18656283

Shills detected. As usual not a single point can be refuted.
>>
File: Stars are pretty at night.webm (1MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Stars are pretty at night.webm
1MB, 720x576px
>>
>>18656331
Where is my money if I'm a shill ?
Everyone who doesn't believe in a flat earth is being payed By the government ?
Do your parents know you believe in a flat earth ?
>>
Foucault's Pendulum, 1800s

Some guy hung a pendulum and swung it. Because the pendulum didn't rotate back and forth in a straight pattern but instead rotated in a gyroscopic pattern this is proof the Earth rotates.

And people wonder why we question round earth.
>>
>>18656340

NASA means deception. You are being paid by the jews.

You do realise that once people wake up to the truth, all your jew kind shilling the spherical earth lie will be slaughtered right?

You can save yourself. Expose the lie.
>>
>>18656337

I'm sorry, is this meant to be proof of something?

because without the context of the file name it just looks a camera zooming in on an LED or a CRT pixel or something

>>18656331

damn dude you found me out I actually live in a 10 story mansion and get blowjobs from Russian hookers because I'm bathing in a tub of that sweet dank shillary clinton $$$$$$
>>
>>18656283
>I can't wait until another billionaire elite says the earth is round again
>FLAT EARTH DEBUNKED!
>>
>>18656331
>everyone who disagree with me is a shill
just grow up man

>>18656337
if the earth is flat I dare you to go to Australia or NZ and capture a pic of Polaris with that Nikon 9000 that you're so fond of, I'm sure that there is not obstacle to film it

if the Earth is flat or spherical, pear shaped or even a fucking triangle it doesn't have any effect on our daily life.
how will you make all the governments confirm it?
what will you win?
it wouldn't change anything
>>
File: drghdhth.gif (393KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
drghdhth.gif
393KB, 500x379px
>>18656101
Alright, let's say it's flat. then what? WHAT? You're still a fucking moron on flat disk floating in space with other planets that are spherical! So, then what? Are you going to be a better person? Are you going to end poverty and homelessness? Are you going to get on with your life? Or just spend the rest of it patting yourself on the back! Sucking your own dick over the ONE thing you were right about? FLAT, ROUND, GET OVER IT! It's not important in ANY WAY at all.
>Hurr durr TRIGGERED!!!
Yeah, well done, pat yourself on the back for that too, fuckhead.
Jesus/Satan, what are you? 6 years old?
The devil the devil, you sound like a Dark Ages peasant, and you're about as intelligent too. Way to drag the species down.
>>
>>18656366
>You are being paid by the jews.
KYS.
>>
>>18656364
>And people wonder why we question round earth.

Did you ever wonder why Foucault's pendulum just happens to compete a circuit in exactly 24 hours?
>>
>>18656372

you do realize elon musk is aiming to make it ridiculously affordable for general consumers, not just "billionaire elites" to travel to and populate mars within our lifetimes, right?

http://www.recode.net/2016/9/27/13081488/elon-musk-spacex-mars-colony-space-travel-funding-rocket-nasa

oh, right, you most likely never listen to anybody outside of your "everything is a lie" conspiracy bubble. you'd rather believe what you're told rather than finding things out for yourself.

have you ever conducted an experiment in your life?
>>
>>18656399
No one here gives a fuck about your popular science for kids magazine info. Stay on topic.
>>
>>18656399

>you most likely never listen to anybody outside of your "everything is a lie" conspiracy bubble

>>18656406

>No one here gives a fuck about your popular science for kids magazine info

thanks for proving my point

but i'll bite, kiddo. I made that simulation in Blender, which drops the camera to about the height of your average airplane. explain to me, why is there no curvature?
>>
>>18656154
look at the water, it seems to be a loop at the start. i get the feeling this is edited. anyway, it's an experiment anyone could repeat, have you tried it out yet?
>>
>>18656173
where's the shoreline retard?
>>
File: 1484826396167.png (237KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484826396167.png
237KB, 512x480px
If the earth is flat where does all the Ocean water go?

Why is is night here in the US, but daytime in Australia?

Is earth actually a bowl that hold water? I don't get it.
>>
>>18656378
i live in NZ, is there an experiment i can do involving polaris that will prove this retard wrong?
>>
>>18656378
>>18656385
>>18656389
>>18656434
>>18656446

Holy crap the shills are out in major force tonight.

If this doesn't prove to you that flat earth is legit then wow. No other topic receives this many Jewish shills in such a short time.
>>
>>18656454
Since you seem to be a flat earther, is there an experiment I can do involving polaris that will prove or disprove the flat earth? I should be able to see it in NZ right?
>>
>>18656438
>Why is is night here in the US, but daytime in Australia?

Australia is on the bottom of the bowel, idiot.
>>
>>18656469

No. Camera lens & sensor quality simply isn't good enough for that distance. Also optical diffraction.
>>
Who do I reach out to to collect my shekels?
>>
>>18656475
What do you mean? The northern hemisphere can see polaris fine, technically I should be able too as well, here in NZ? I also have a pretty good camera, it's night time right now if you want me to go out
>>
File: simulation.png (357KB, 1906x1043px) Image search: [Google]
simulation.png
357KB, 1906x1043px
>>18656429

oh okay, we're playing that game.

here's the source file.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50590573/Projects/Animation/earth_plane/earthplane.blend

download blender and open it.
https://www.blender.org/

my calculations for the distances is this:

the earth is 7,917.5 mi
distance from surface of earth to plane is 7.3863636 miles (3,900 feet)

in Blender, a 1 unit-sized sphere covers 1 unit for each half.

so, 7,917.5 divided by 7.3863636 is 1071.9. Divide that in 2 because blender's sphere is 2 blender units wide, that gives us 535.9538461584636.this means, relative to a sphere that size, 1 blender unit would be the distance of the surface to a plane.

my scale is very slightly off, the simulation is a work in progress. the planet in this blender file is actually smaller at about 501 units in size, and the camera drops in at 0.96 units, but it's close enough. you'll notice some weird angles on the planet because of polygons and vertecies.

no changes to the camera FOV, no fake tricks. by all means, dig around the source file and find anything that I'm doing to "fake" the flat horizon.

come at me?
>>
>>18656484

I was under the impression they meant a shitty little island near Australia called polaris.

I don't see what relation the staff has at all to flat earth.
>>
>>18656486

oh wait you weren't talking to me lmao my bad bro.

still tho.
>>
>>18656490

The star*
>>
>>18656490
Because it should be visible all over the earth, not only in one hemisphere? If it's missing from my sky, then something must be up
>>
File: Freemartin Fetuses.jpg (24KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
Freemartin Fetuses.jpg
24KB, 800x510px
STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18656496

polaris is at the zenith of the north pole.

if the earth is flat and the stars are projected onto a dome around it, anybody from any location should be able to see Polaris.

hell it would be even more visible than southern stars, because it would be head-on facing NZ than the southern stars at the edge of the dome.

a flat earth with a dome surrounding it would mean the more south you go, the more skewed the stars would be, and this doesn't happen.
>>
I'll bite, I'll do my best to answer all your questions OP
>Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon?
Literally what
And why there are no stars in moon photos? (all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)
The moons too bright causing any light from stars to not be captured or be really really dim

>Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat?
The earth is a giagantic imperfect bumpy ball shaped object, not a perfect sphere, closer to a golf ball
Even if it was a perfect sphere it would be too big to notice the effects with the naked eye of a fucking ruler sitting on the ground
>Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible
Because its a baren frozen wastrland covered in miles and miles of ice who the fuck would want to do much there other than some scientific inquiry and maybe military experiments
>they instead all agree to protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring?
You can actually get guided camping tours of parts of antarctica I looked into it a while ago because I was interested, it is very regulated and hard to do though apparently.
Its not like theres a border patrol down there, I'm sure if you got the right equipment and trained people and planned it right you could sneak down there and fuck around / explore
>Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;
>Matthew 4:8
Because everything in the bible is factually true
>Earths speed of rotation is 1000mph
Do you know what inertia is
Or wind patterns
Ot the correolis effect
Or wind patterns in general
Or aerodynamics
Or literally anything
If anything you're a shill, shitting up the board to stifle better threads
>>
>>18656258
Globalism has nothing to do with the shape of the earth.
>>
>>18656501
>>18656514

Technology to project things that appear different when viewed from different angles exist and are readily commercially available.

No doubt the jews have much much more advanced projectors for secret usage.

This proves nothing.
>>
>>18656538
>but it's got globe in the name
>>
>>18656545
So you're telling me polaris is an optical illusion/projection by the jews then? You do realize it has existed for all of recorded history, and ancient sailors in the northern hemisphere used it to navigate?
>>
>>18656536

These "refutations" have been debunked before. You need to update your script Goldberg.

>>18656538

Wrong.
>>
>>18656545

"No doubt X" while providing no evidence is not a strong scientific argument.

and respond to >>18656399 and >>18656486 if you're not a bitch
>>
>>18656560

Here's some possibilities.

1. History can be rewritten.

2. Technology is far more ahead than you know.

3. It is well within the jews & Satan's power to create illusions.

4. The star itself if it exists outputs light in a narrow cone

5. Combination of the previous 4
>>
Flat earth is disinfo
>>
>>18656116
I love how true this is, because once you start arguing for the flat earth you suddenly realise how easy it is to counter whatever bullshit the globalists throw at you. It's like you need to take a second to consider these new powers of reason you have at your disposal.
>>
>>18656568
>>18656563

bitch confirmed
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHBZkek8OSU
>>
>>18656568
There's one more possibility, it's that you're a fucking retard. Or trolling, which I am 99% convinced of now.. Because out your explanations only 4 deserves any merit, 3 is BS, 1 is too vague, so is 2. And 4 is also pretty stupid, it's at the zenith of a dome, what's keeping the light in a narrow cone?
>>
OP, since Earth is so flat can you do us all a favor and jump off the edge.
>>
>>18656584
He won't reply dude. I don't think he even understands what that anon put down.
Its I'm right the earth is flat history is a lie and everything is a Jewish conspiracy.
People like this don't reproduce as they have no desirable quality whatsoever.
So just wait until these beings are erased from reality.
>>
>>18656429
>muh repeatable experiments
My god I'm sick of this line of shilling. Everyone who looks can see that flat earthers are the ones doing the experiments and repeating each others experiments and putting shitloads of effort into this stuff when all you guys do is sit there at your desk and type "hve yu experymints?"

Well, shill, I ask you: have you ever repeated any experiments outside of the fun little things you did during your public education? Have you ever measured gravity with balls of lead and super-duper accurate scales? Have you built a rocket and sent it into space? Have you sailed around the world or visited Antarctica?

I could go further with this: Have you fired alpha particles at a sheet of gold? Have you sequenced DNA? Have you measured and compared all the fossil records? Have you tested the composition of any dinosaur bones? How fast have you ever smashed two atoms together? When was the last time you took a photo with the Hubble Telescope?
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18656178
step up faggot
the earth is a hexagon
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (61KB, 551x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
61KB, 551x344px
>>
>>18656603
It seems like flat earthers just post the same memes and Eric Dubay videos
>>
File: IMG_0942.png (81KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.png
81KB, 261x323px
>>
>>18656561
Care to elaborate? Why couldn't "they" just call it plankalism? Flatalism?
Heck, "they" don't even need a name for it.
>>
>>
>>18656603
I can do an experiment if you want, I'm the guy from NZ. Should I go outside and try to find polaris? I actually have a telescope, you can take pictures down those right? Since it's at the zenith of the dome it must be visible. And next time I'm at the beach I'll try your sun is not going behind the curve experiment.
>>
>>18656399
>Some douchebag is "aiming" to do something in the future
>This is somehow evidence of something
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (75KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
75KB, 800x620px
>>
File: IMG_0954.jpg (103KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
103KB, 750x717px
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (75KB, 730x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
75KB, 730x649px
>>
File: tumblr_mpudtzwxFu1rpkamko1_1280.jpg (322KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpudtzwxFu1rpkamko1_1280.jpg
322KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>18656603
I'm not sure what the point of this post is, we should stop caring about if an experiment is repeatable cause we haven't done any recently? It would be simple to repeat the experiment and see whether the sun is doing what is shown in that webm, why is this anon sperging out about it?
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (85KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
85KB, 800x454px
>>
File: tr_aY9mi.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tr_aY9mi.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>
File: TdPkroY-2.jpg (20KB, 646x330px) Image search: [Google]
TdPkroY-2.jpg
20KB, 646x330px
>>
File: IMG_0469.png (586KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.png
586KB, 750x1334px
I want dem quads boi
>>
File: f6b.jpg (15KB, 325x184px) Image search: [Google]
f6b.jpg
15KB, 325x184px
>>
File: IMG_0947.png (680KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.png
680KB, 750x1334px
Quads
>>
>>18656486
Correct me if I get anything wrong here.

Radius of the Earth = 3,959 mi
Radius of your model = 250.79 units
= 15.79 miles per unit.

File opens to see exactly what you see in the picture you've posted, and the way you've angled the camera means that if I zoom out at all I end up inside the sphere. So what I'm left with is a tiny bit of a straight line that looks like it's two vertices anyway. Well done.

By the way, if one unit is 15 miles, I'd expect to see 150 feet of curvature according to the supposed radius of the Earth.
>>
>>18656665
Ooh, so close.
>>
File: 05062105-tomky-geoduck-adult.jpg (196KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
05062105-tomky-geoduck-adult.jpg
196KB, 1500x1125px
>>
>>18656652
>I'm not sure what the point of this post is
Dumb or lying. Which is it?
>>
>>18656615
>>18656619
>>18656622
>>18656628
>>18656637
>>18656643
>>18656649
>>18656651
>>18656653
>>18656654
>>18656658
>>18656661
>>18656663
>Look son, it's an good ol' fashioned shill slide. They only do this when they're getting reeeeal desperate.
>>
File: IMG_0619.png (756KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.png
756KB, 750x1334px
>>18656681

Boi, like three of those images weren't mine. And I was only in it for the quads, also I'm not interested in these troll threads.
>>
>>18656159
>sun appears relatively the same size throughout the day
>suddenly shrinks to zero in the span of an hour while supposedly moving at a constant velocity

But please, tell me again how a flat earth is the logical model.

Why don't you do these videos with the moon? Is it perhaps because it contradicts your theory?

The sun appears to shrink because, if you can reduce the glare from the sun, it appears smaller. That's what solar filters are for. Notice how in your first video >>18656154 the sun stays relatively the same size... despite the camera zooming in? How could that possibly happen except as a function of the magnification decreasing the amount of light that enters the aperture (an unavoidable side effect of physical magnification)? Properly filtered, the sun's true apparent size appears much smaller than we generally see it.

See your second video >>18656159

Light from the sun is being progressively blocked by the far side of the earth and the additional atmosphere between the sun and the reference point, thus causing the sun to apparently diminish in size until it reaches close to is true apparent (filtered) size towards the end of the video, same as the first one.

If the flat earth model was correct, we would see massive shifts in the apparent size of the sun throughout the day, even over the span of an hour. At midday, the sun should appear absolutely massive. The only way the sun could appear to move the way it does is if it traveled in an extremely high trajectory centered over a very small area. It would certainly not appear to have uniform movement patterns from vantage points thousands of miles apart.
>>
Okay I've got my telescope out and I'm ready to go look for polaris. It's a 50 mm refractor telescope if that helps. I live near auckland NZ.
Can you >>18656673 tell me wherabouts I would look for polaris in relation to the southern cross, or can any other anons?
>>
>>18656698
Come on, doesn't anyone want to do an experiment to learn the truth? I'm not a fucking astronomer so I don't know where to look
>>
File: 428718[1].jpg (73KB, 960x824px) Image search: [Google]
428718[1].jpg
73KB, 960x824px
>>
File: IMG_0863.jpg (73KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0863.jpg
73KB, 750x706px
>>18656709

Did you actually think you could come on this thread and ask for help on disproving their theories and ruining their troll thread?
>>
>>18656720
Okay I just won't do it then, the tripod has a broken leg anyway
>>
>>18656739
Obviously the jewish NWO Illuminati lizard aliens sabotaged your telescope so you couldn't disprove their spherical earth conspiracy
>>
File: sphere.png (130KB, 869x838px) Image search: [Google]
sphere.png
130KB, 869x838px
>>18656665

A blender sphere set to a size of 1.000 is two units wide, meaning the size of the final sphere needs to be divided by two.

Divide your end result (15.97) by 2 and you get about 8 miles. which is *close enough.*
>>
>>18656561
How do you debunk proven facts?

I don't know how you flat earthers do it. You've achieved a new level of autism.
>>
File: sphere_ortho.png (143KB, 869x838px) Image search: [Google]
sphere_ortho.png
143KB, 869x838px
>>18656759
Oops, that's not an orthographic view, so the sphere appears to be slightly buldging past 2 units because perspective.

here's an ortho view
>>
>>18656698

well, if the earth were flat.... it'd be north.

too bad the earth's a fucking sphere.
>>
>>18656258
Do you understand the term "globalism" because it sounds as if you don't. It sounds like you heard this term after "learning" about the "flat earth" and think it has something to do with this subject. You're a fucking moron my friend. It is no wonder you could've been convinced the earth is flat. Also "spherical theorists" is the most retarded term I've ever heard. Your lack of intelligence must physically hurt
>>
>>18656632

not evidence yet. but there is a high chance WILL have evidence soon.

considering Elon Musk's success, having given us PayPal, Tesla Motors, Solar City and SpaceX (who have just landed a rocket engine back onto a launch pad, mind you), I'd say it's likely we'll be seeing human settlements on Mars within our lifetimes.

and with that, we'll be seeing the curvature of the planets.

want to tell me Paypal and Tesla Motors don't actually exist? or that Elon Musk is just a CGI character perpetrated by Hollywood and the Illuminati?
>>
>another flat earth thread
I love you guys.
This is the only reason I come to /x/.
>>
>>18656603

Great post. Spherical earth theorists BTFO.
>>
>>18656626

Because it wouldn't be globalism then.

>>18656698
>>18656709

The fact you are still babbling on about polaris shit when it's been confirmed as not proof just makes it so obvious you are a shill. Burn in hell.
>>
>>18656899
You don't know what globalism means, do you?
>>
>>18656902

Globalism is you and your fellow subhuman jews plan to force the world into a single global civilization with a disgusting mixed race, no culture, no private wealth, no accountability, impossible to do trade without the mark of the beast, with 1 Jewish new world order government.

Now fuck off out of this thread you kike bastard.
>>
>>18656924
Now explain to me, how our masterplan wouldn't work, if the earth was flat.
The shape of this piece of dirt doesn't matter at all, my friend.
>>
>>18656924
Doesn't have anything to do with the shape of the earth /pol/tard
>>
>>18656931
>>18656933

Same 2 boring shills going at it still.
>>
>>18656951

The shills never stop in these threads. That's when you know flat earth is real.
>>
How do flat earthers explain polar day and polar night?
>>
I'm a true flat earthed, but I started to query this with satilites? How would they work with flat earth?

Hmmmm
>>
>>18657186
no doubt satellites are another conspiracy conjured up by jews
>>
File: 1377148284761s.jpg (7KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1377148284761s.jpg
7KB, 231x250px
>>18656603
Have you ever had sex?
>>
I just leave this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M
>>
>>18656454
what products are they advertising, though, you fucking parrot?

but seriously, you shitposting maniacs already have one thread up. why not use just the one? /div/ is bad enough with that nonsense as it is and they're at least productive.
>>
>>18657205

>Brings up irrelevant thing to OP

>Acts as if that is a point against his/her evidence

SHILL
>>
>>18657205

How much they paying you?

You're probably either a low level shill or just a bad troll
>>
>>18656713
Lost my shit.
>>
>>18657562

Not to mention put a little girl in a post asking about sex? Kinda sick, not even a meme picture just a picture a little girl looking flirtatious
>>
If the earth is flat why is the night sky different in northern and Southern Hemisphere
>>
>>18657562
Makes me a wonder if there is actually shills that are being paid to trash these threads.

Then again it could just be some random bored faggot.
>>
>>18657616
I like this question.
>>
>>18657186

They don't even have to exist.

Everything that is done by satellites doesn't require them to exist.

e.g. "GPS" could quite easily be a more advanced version of LORAN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LORAN

>>18657616

Already been explained kinda

Projectors can do it (and stars are not real at all). Some field could be doing it and making the light diffract differently (such as the atmosphere). Or it is within jews + satans power to be able to do it also.
>>
>>18657654
>usable range of 700 miles

Nope. Sorry, that wouldn't work.

Also you can triangulate and track GPS satellites. So you know it's coming from space.
>>
>>18657682

Oh look another shill who can't read, what a surprise!
>>
>>18657693
>an "advanced version of LORAN"

No, I saw that. Except it's a thing that doesn't exist. So now instead of solving a problem, you've created another one for yourself. Not only have you failed to explain what those satellites are doing, now you've got to explain how they're hiding this magical super advanced technology that doesn't exist.

You're only piling stupid new theories on top of stupid old theories.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>18656399
>populate mars
>>
>>18657654
Please show me a projector big enough to cover the sky but can also not project on clouds, and never needs servicing.

Also if op pic is how earth really looks how is the night sky the same in Australia and in South America,but completely different in the USA and easia
>>
>>18657718

>i don't know it exists so it doesn't exist!

Gee, I guess absolutely anything any corporation or government entity has behind closed doors doesn't exist.

Fuck off shill.

>>18657742

>what are multiple projectors & backups
>>
>>18657792
I don't know it exists. Therefore you'll need to provide evidence that it exists. You can't provide evidence that it exists, because you just made it up.

You know what I do know exists? GPS satellites. And it's provable.
>>
IF the earth is flat then it would make sense its the center of the universe made by some god.. Aliens doesn't exist then and satan and god is real so the gray aliens or whatever are actually demons and who knows whats going on.. like all the elite worship satan or something like that .. then theres jews hitler and whatnot..
>>
>>18656399
Currently it's impossible to populate Mars. Unsuitable atmosphere, no liquid water, no way to grow sustenance without extreme measures.

>"b-b-but I saw a movie do it"
Stay classy, faggot.
>>
File: HL_BMRF_OfficeComplex.jpg (63KB, 731x457px) Image search: [Google]
HL_BMRF_OfficeComplex.jpg
63KB, 731x457px
The globe theory has too many flaws to be considered believable. There are alot more conspiracies that interest me over a floating ball in a vacum
>>
>>18656283

When rockets get cheap enough, we can load them all up onto one and fire them into the sun.
>>
so if the Sun is an artificial light, what wattage would it have to be to power all life on earth?
>>
Every other massive object in the observable universe is a sphere. Not to mention the vast photo evidence.. This is all the thinking man needs to conclude Earth is spherical. If your POV is religious, Ok, but stop trying to prove it scientifically since Faith is the exact opppsite. /thread
>>
>>18657901

The sun isn't artificial.

>>18657908

How do you know? You've only ever been able to observe "every other observable object" from a 2d view (just you) or a very very narrow 3d view (parallax/2 viewpoints)
>>
>>18657912
>The sun isn't artificial.
Then what is it?
>>
File: iss.jpg (54KB, 759x460px) Image search: [Google]
iss.jpg
54KB, 759x460px
>>18657654

A human being could go outside and look at them.

It's a shame you're just a worthless fucking monkey who lives in your mom's basement.

I feel sorry for her.
>>
>>18657918

>what is a projector

>>18657916

Real, obviously
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>18657930

What is it projecting onto, monkey?
>>
>>18657940

A projector.

You are really fucking stupid for a jewish shill. Gonna make a complaint to your supervisor.
>>
>>18657792
Again how do they not project onto clouds, and on top of that question what does it project onto?
>>
https://vault.fbi.gov
>>
File: iss2.jpg (171KB, 1515x161px) Image search: [Google]
iss2.jpg
171KB, 1515x161px
>>18657958

Projectors project an image onto something.

Your projector is projecting things onto a projector?

You are well beyond retardation at this point.
>>
>>18657963

>what is polarised light
>what are layers

>>18657970

No more responses to obvious kike shills like you two. Enjoy burning in hell forever.
>>
File: elon-musk-donald-trump-adviser.jpg (1MB, 2536x1434px) Image search: [Google]
elon-musk-donald-trump-adviser.jpg
1MB, 2536x1434px
oh hey this thread's still going. morning nerds.

>>18657815
>implying i watched The Martian with maaaet daeeemon

'interstellar' is more my jam - but even then the black hole was way too unrealistically bright, wormholes are only a hypothesis, and the chance of finding a highly advanced extraterrestrial tessaract within a black hole and not being crushed after passing through the event horizon are highly unlikely.

you have it backwards, my dude. Hollywood doesn't inspire Elon Musk. Elon Musk inspires Hollywood.

>populating mars is impossible

just like viable electric cars, solar energy, and a visually appealing solar roof you mean?
https://youtu.be/7HOhOeKwe30?t=19m14s
https://youtu.be/4sfwDyiPTdU?t=11m2s

>>18657730
>Elon Musk's ambitions are impossible, trump_laughing_three_times_dot_jay_peg

Elon Musk is on trump's advisory team my dude
>>
File: venus.jpg (7KB, 153x117px) Image search: [Google]
venus.jpg
7KB, 153x117px
>>18657973

Yeah, you fucked up. Now run away you worthless monkey.
>>
>>18657973
Layers of what?
>>
Satellites could easily be still under the dome per say.

Some are probably drones
>>
>>18657977

Wtf?
>>
>>18656454
top tier b8
>>
File: moon1.jpg (97KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
moon1.jpg
97KB, 530x800px
>>18657993

Use your brain, anon.

It will only hurt for a minute.
>>
>>18656101
You guys are the most confrontational fucks of all time. I don't even want to look at your evidence since you resort to name calling when someone responds to your thread after specifically looking for a debate. What you guys are easy at counteracting is alternate viewpoints. You get way too upset about people seeing things differently than you... plus using the bible as factual proof is next to useless.
>>
>>18658007
>Won't even look at evidence

> ur Namecalling

KEK
like everyone else is???
>>
>>18658002

I am using my brain, but it doesn't appear you are being very rational at all
>>
File: saturn.jpg (22KB, 340x266px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
22KB, 340x266px
>>18658022

What is your magic projector projecting images of the space station and planets onto?

Where is your magic projector located?

What powers your magic projector?

Why doesn't your magic projector project images onto clouds?

Rational? You don't even qualify as human.
>>
all wrong desu

earth is the inner surface of an infinite hollow cylinder.

it is divided into different sections of "earths" with frozen icy barriers that we perceive as being the north/south pole. each section is slightly different, and only the elite can travel across the frozen barriers.

the center of the cylinder is what we think of as outer space, and nobody knows what is outside of the cylinder
>>
>>18658018

there's less "evidence" pointing towards your theories than evidence of a round earth.

let me ask you - is the sun below or above your "dome" of projected stars? what about the moon?
>>
>>18658031

I never said anything about projectors I'm not the other anon you fuck
>>
>>18658039

"Less evidence" UUUUUH.... I think you lost that battle buddy

KYS desu
>>
File: iss3.jpg (22KB, 576x251px) Image search: [Google]
iss3.jpg
22KB, 576x251px
>>18658042

Just another random retard in a flat earth thread.

Who could have imagined?
>>
>>18658051

??? So your one piece of evidence (can be disproven)

Debunks ALL of our evidence?
>>
>>18658046

naw my bro.

newtonian physics, which rely on a heliocentric solar system, is the reason we can predict eclipses.
>>
Wait.. flat earthers are anti-Semitic?
>>
Alright enough of this bs

See you soon I won't knock
>>
Obvious troll is obvious but let's get it out of the way.

Explain how the entire history of naval navigation is reliant on the mathematics of a spherical Earth, explain how modern GPS systems can possibly function with a flat earth.

Gud b8 fgt, made me reply.
>>
File: iss4.jpg (12KB, 415x167px) Image search: [Google]
iss4.jpg
12KB, 415x167px
>>18658060

There is literally no evidence that the earth is flat.
>>
>>18657975

Don't get me wrong. I am all for space colonization. I just don't see it happening anytime soon without some major breakthroughs in technology.
>>
>>18658062
Speaking of which... don't miss out on the total eclipse coming up. Going to drive to the closest center of totality. Going to be my first time, looking forward to it.
>>
File: 32183025803_479388aabb_b.jpg (103KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
32183025803_479388aabb_b.jpg
103KB, 683x1024px
>>18658082

oh, well you'll be happy to hear this happened just two days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEvogjdEVY

the money saved by reusing these things is ridiculous
>>
HAHAHA
>>
>>18658031

>what is electricity
>rest has already been answered or totally irrelevant

>>18658075

Already been debunked, fuck off jew

>>18658078

There's mountains of irrefutable evidence of the flat earth. Amazing how there's "no evidence" yet you spherical theorists can't debunk any of it. Keep sucking that jew nigger cock for $0.02 an hour chaim.
>>
>>18658100

Eh not exactly a step forward, in the way I was thinking but maybe it would work if you were a dumbass, idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18656101
if I put an ant on a giant ball the aunt won't see the curves because he's small

When you're looking at a sunset in the ocean you only see about 10% of the whole earth if that you are pretty stupid guy

If the Earth is flat what's on the bottom you dumbass do you think we live on a piece of paper something????
>>
>>18658196

>literal doesn't answer a single question
>claims there are mountains of evidence

You are literally subhuman trash.
>>
>>18658199

Ad hominem/name calling, not answering questions due to it.

>>18658206

Ad hominem/name calling, not answering questions due to it.
>>
>>18658199

Yeah IKR? earth is a round why so hard? I am hard because you are? weird
>>
>>18658209

You didn't answer any questions before it. Claiming that's your reason for not answering questions only proves that you are in fact subhuman trash.
>>
>>18658216

Yet more ad hominem/name calling.

All of your questions have been answered before feral jew. Enjoy burning in hell forever.
>>
>>18658206

>No evidence

>provides no evidence themselves

I also enjoy your mountains of evidence for globe earth... wait.....

Nice try
>>
File: earth_from_moon_orbit.jpg (952KB, 4095x4093px) Image search: [Google]
earth_from_moon_orbit.jpg
952KB, 4095x4093px
>>18658228

You've been given mountains of evidence. You claim it's all CGI or magic projections onto something up in the sky from some mysterious projection station that you can't locate.

You are literally subhuman scum and should be removed from society.
>>
>>18658198

you underestimate the amount of money saved by reusing rockets v.s. than allowing them to just fall apart. Historically we've just disposed of them after launch. those things are NOT cheap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_reusable_launch_system_development_program#Economics_of_rocket_reuse

>> If SpaceX is successful in developing the reusable technology, it is expected to significantly reduce the cost of access to space, and change the increasingly competitive market in space launch services. Michael Belfiore wrote in Foreign Policy in 2013 that, at a published cost of US$56.5 million per launch to low Earth orbit, "Falcon 9 rockets are already the cheapest in the industry. Reusable Falcon 9s could drop the price by an order of magnitude, sparking more space-based enterprise, which in turn would drop the cost of access to space still further through economies of scale." Even for military launches, which have a number of contractual requirements for additional launch services to be provided, SpaceX's price is under US$100 million.

Imagine a briefcase of millions and millions of dollars is just floating up there in low-earth orbit. would it make more sense to just let it explode, or attempting to retrieve it?
>>
File: Another Fake.jpg (3MB, 2747x1981px) Image search: [Google]
Another Fake.jpg
3MB, 2747x1981px
>>18658236
>>
>>18658228

see

>>18656399
>>18656486
>>18656283
>>
>>18658252

>look mom i discovered jpeg artifacts

Imagine your mother's constant regret that you dodged the coat hanger.
>>
>>18658196
May I prove the earth is round by base principles in a later thread? I will prove it several ways, and then explain several FAQs. I'll have to draw it up though, hence later. I have a degree in physics, but I will stick to very basic intuition that you can see in a small scale and build up.

This flat earth thing is just bizarre that it's coming back.
>>
>>18658256
>Anyone is talking about artifacts.
>You know dick all about anything.

Cool story.
>>
>>18658236
About as real as https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth-for-2nd-time-in-a-year
>>
>>18658273

What makes you think the DSCOVR images are fake?
>>
File: 1481556190718.jpg (9KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481556190718.jpg
9KB, 248x187px
>The earth is a big ball hurtling through a vacuum

Gets me everytime famalamski. People actually believe this for real
>>
File: 1487670402949.jpg (129KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1487670402949.jpg
129KB, 828x828px
>>18658291

not as laughable as the logic of:

>I don't know if the earth is round... so it MUST be flat!

if you don't know, why the hell are you latching onto another extreme conclusion in blind faith

I can't go to space and look at the earth, neither can you. but I CAN run simulations like >>18656486 which align with "spherical earth theory" as flat-earthers call it
>>
File: epicmoon5jul2016[1].gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
epicmoon5jul2016[1].gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>18658273

>this is what spherical earth theorists actually believe

HAHAHAHA.

Wow, there has never been such a gullible group of people.
>>
I just wanna let everybody in this thread know that not ever shill is going to say the same thing. Some shills will appear as trolls, some as dumb flat earthers and others as against FE.
>>
>>18658313

All flat earthers are dumb. How can you tell the difference?
>>
File: globe.jpg (242KB, 1225x1500px) Image search: [Google]
globe.jpg
242KB, 1225x1500px
>>18657340
>what products are they advertising
Duh.
>>
>>18658283
The earth is flat.

Those pictures are round.

Therefore the pictures are fake.

Just like all the other pictures.
>>
>>18658383

Wrong the images of earth in "low orbit" are not fake, however the images are manipulated to give a curve.

The pictures that are fake are the planet pictures and earth globe pictures AS PROVEN in the thread sherlock
>>
>>18658424

all pictures in this thread are pixel-based, digital imagery, and therefore, are all fake
>>
>>18658437

Sorry thats a strawman

You are a disnformant
>>
>>18658369
fucking GLOBALISTS
>>
>>18658442

prove to me you aren't an AI attempting to overthrow human intelligence by proposing a flat earth.
>>
>>18658464

You are asking me to prove an impossible.

>DIsinformate< Not saying you work for anybody it's a general term
>>
>>18656616
>(((hexagon)))
>>
>>18656713
lmao
>>
>>18656616
earth is a time cube
>>
>>18658469

prove that all of the nasa images are all fake and that we have "jew technology" projecting stars into the dome above the earth.
>>
>>18658519

Where are you getting the projection crap? I myself never said the stars were fake.

And yes I can prove they are all fake but for sake of time look at the thread for general
>>
>>18658383

Prove it.
>>
>>18658541

naw, it's clear you don't care enough.

me though, i've already built simulations showing parity between a round earth and a flat horizon.

what have you done?
>>
>>18658551

Prove the images are real then fatass. I mean you are asking me the same amount

Not OP btw also I love you
>>
>>18658557

i can't prove any picture is real or fake.

but I can certainly run simulations that provides evidence that crepuscular rays converging doesn't mean the sun is only 4,000 miles up, the tilt of the earth's axis independent from it's orbit is the reason for seasons and asymmetric day/night cycles, and the horizon flattens the closer you get to a large sphere using accurate scale numbers, which is all in line with a spherical earth.

likewise, you also can't prove a picture is real or fake.

but what you CAN do is provide scientific evidence and experimentation supporting you claim.

but you seem to be the type to blindly piggyback off of what you hear online rather than running your own experiments. remind me, who are the "sheeple" again?
>>
>2017
>not believing in no-earth theory
>>
>>18658616

Ok WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????

Yes you can prove an image is fake you fucking moron.
>>
>>18658910

>focuses on one potential flaw in an argument without considering context of the statement, ignores everything else

wow, use your head child. you're not considering context, in this case being photos of the earth from space published by NASA.

prove to me that this is picture by Apollo is altered/fake.

you fucking can't.
>>
>Everyone says flat earthers are dense as fuck

>have you ever looked at the globe earthers who denies anything told to them because NASA made a few fake pictures
>>
>>18658933

OMG are you stupid? They already have been proven fake.

KYS

IGNORED
>>
>>18658937

you went from 6 to 900 really fucking quick :^)
>>
>>18658933
I think they're trolling you, friend
>>
File: cloud_breakup.png (237KB, 594x595px) Image search: [Google]
cloud_breakup.png
237KB, 594x595px
>>18658965
naw man there aren't any trolls on 4chan that's what the jews want you to believe.

>>18658302
notice how these bits of cloud break up?
>>
>>18656258
people like you should be round up and exterminated. So that you cant breed pass on your genes to the next generation.

Weak minded people that deliberately spread disinfo to fellow idiots like a plague are true degenerates and should be eliminated.
>>
>>18656101
i browse /x/ regurlairly buut flat earth i the one thing i dont buy.
>Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon?
ok, so imagine this. I have 2 balls on poles. one ball is significantly larger than the other. Now, imagine if i looked from the larger ball to the smaller one. the small ball would look, as the name suggests, small. however, if I were to go to the smaller ball and look at the bigger one, the bigger one would obviously be bigger.

>And why there are no stars in moon photos? (all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)

This is similar to why you cant see stars at night when you're in the city- The moon is a massive reflective surface, which is why it appears brightly in the sky. At night, when the streetlamps are on, you'll have a hard time seeing stars. This is true on the moon- The astronauts only visited during the "day" on the moon, so sunlight was reflecting off it, so it created the afforementioned streetlamp effect.

>Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both Ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground, only the very centre of the ruler should touch the ground. The only way it can be flat against the ground is if the ground/earth itself is flat.

Even though the earth is spherical, the curve gradient is so low to the point where you can't notice it with this kind of thing. the same is true for houses.

>Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible, they instead all agree to Protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring? (because the antarctic is the edge of the earth and all governments are jewish slaves and want to stop us from learning the truth)

(cont)
>>
Just asking, if NASA and the Jews photoshopped the photos to make us all believe that they have been on the moon/the moon exist, why didn't they put stars in the fake photos? Like why should they make a fake that can be so easily debunked? Isn't more rational that chaotic nature created something that we cannot so easily understand?
>>
File: amstronglie.png (1MB, 1233x964px) Image search: [Google]
amstronglie.png
1MB, 1233x964px
>>18659098
>why didn't they put stars in the fake photos?
because of the stupid lie made by Armstrong during the press interview when he claimed he never was able to see any star during the mission. Since that day they are forced to always show a pitch black background
>>
>>18656599
This
>>
>>18659120
So what he just made a mistake? Like how muche they payed him? And he says a stupid mistake like that? They didn't organised it in details creating a believable story with the "actor"?
>>
>>18656694
And this
Will flat earthers ever recover ?
>>
File: 121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm
2MB, 720x576px
The Earth is flat
>>
>>18659132
>They didn't organised it in details creating a believable story with the "actor"?
He was answering a question given by a reporter, I guess that reported didn't read the memo. Not everybody is a corrupt piece of shit, you know.
>>
>>18659153
Yeah sure, they create a gigantic bullshit that is believed for centuries than they make a stupid error like that, all your theory it's irrational
>>
>>18659132

You find it unbelievable that he would make 1 small mistake?
>>
>>18659165
Yes, they would never slip on something like that
>>
Until there is no picture of the edge of the flat earth these threads are irrelevant and a waste of time.
>>
>>18659174
yes
>>
>>18656694
>if you can reduce the glare from the sun, it appears smaller
it doesn't just appear smaller, it does appear increasingly smaller with the same atmospheric condition therefore the Sun is going away not down.

>Light from the sun is being progressively blocked by the far side of the earth
No that explanation is shit, there is no natural obstacle to block the Sun rays yet we can clearly see the solar disc shrinking to the point of being just a pinpoint.
>>
>>18659172

Yet the nazis were tricked by inflatable/toy tanks, trucks, artillery, etc. multiple times throughout ww2.

Yet you see people in quiz shows etc make dumb mistakes all the time.

Yet nixon and clinton both bamboozled themselves

Yet trump keeps getting caught in his own lies

Yer a fucken retarded nigger.
>>
>>18659174
please provide a pic of the sphere, until then shove it up your ass.
>>
>>18659190
Do you fucking understand how big a lie like that is? Do you fucking understand how many people should be involved in it? And they just let a stupid fucking jew ruining it in front of journalist? They didn't told him what to say? Or they didn't pay the reporter? Oh wait, they didn't paid them but they pay scientists, journalists, astronomers and thousands of people everyday.
Why are you this much a retarded to don't understand this?
>>
>>18659196
Your going against mankind with your retarded bullshit.
Picture with timestamp or gtfo.
Its as simple as that. Even then a lot of people can just go by your own logic and call it fake Jewish CGI.
You can never win.
>>
>>18659206
there is no mankind, Stupid.
>You can never win.
But you already lose, you just don't know it yet XDXD
>>
>>18659203

Fuck off kike shill.

>>18659206

So you can't provide any actual proof? ok then
>>
>>18659140
nice Photoshop job. really convincing.
>>
>>18659262
No it's an actual high altitude baloon
you can watch a longer version here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
there are dozen of other high altitude balloon, not using a fish eye lens camera and they all show a flat Earth.
>>
File: composite-AS11-44-6588HR.jpg (2MB, 2340x2327px) Image search: [Google]
composite-AS11-44-6588HR.jpg
2MB, 2340x2327px
>>18659132
>NASA doing a mistake is U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E

Some people are really naive.
>>
>>18656101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo
>>
>>18659279
>believing in jewtube propaganda videos
nice try, shill
>>
>>18659310
welp. you just converted me back to a globe believer
>>
>>18657134
>mfw when flat cucks have no answer
>>
>>18659334

>answering the same questions which have been answered over and over again

Yeah, no.

It's time for spherical earth theorists to start putting up proof.
>>
>>18659339
>getting passive aggresive
convinving explanation. you remind me of my gf
>>
>>18659339
every proof we put up is accused of being fake. if i bought a ticket into space and took a photo, i'd be accused of either altering the photo or being bribed / threatened by NASA and the jews. so why even bother?
>>
>>18659357

>every proof we put up is accused of being fake

Stop putting up FAKE PROOF then? Try putting up some real proof instead?

>>18659345

Another terrible spherical earth theorist post.
>>
>>18656101
Flat earth is organized trolls. Pretty sure they have some skype or whatever social media to organize and raid youtube videos and 4chan because there is no way in hell there are this many people that think its even up for debate in 2017. The current year. Seriously if you believe this shit you are a disgrace to the human race. People knew it was spherical in 180 BCE for gods sake.
>>
File: FlatEarth.png (46KB, 614x167px) Image search: [Google]
FlatEarth.png
46KB, 614x167px
>>18656101
>>
>>18659415
>Stop putting up FAKE PROOF then? Try putting up some real proof instead?
anything that disproves your flat earth is called fake by flat earth theorists so it's a wasted effort.
good luck though, hope you make it to the edge some day
>>
>>18656154
>>18656159
>>18656173
Just to clarify; /actually/ no one was able to refute it, or, as usually is the case with Flat Earth arguments, literally everyone was able to refute it and you simply pretended that anyone who actually did so didn't exist?
>>
>>18656270
Cheese pizza.

See? I too can say random unconnected bullshit.
>>
>>18659430

Spherical earth is organized trolls. Pretty sure they have some skype or whatever social media to organize and raid youtube videos and 4chan because there is no way in hell there are this many people that think its even up for debate in 2017. The current year. Seriously if you believe this shit you are a disgrace to the human race. People knew it was flat before even 180 BC for God's sake.

>>18659480
>>18659488
>>18659496

>still can't provide any proof or refute the flat earth proofs

Damn, spherical earth theorists are getting desperate.
>>
>>18659504
>still can't provide any proof or refute the spherical earth proofs

Damn, flat earth theorists are getting desperate
>>
>>18656628
The only context in which it is okay to unironically say the phrase 'wake up sheeple'.
>>
>>18659511

>spherical earth proofs

There are none.

Things that don't exist can't be refuted. I understand this may be hard for your dumb jew brain, but really now.
>>
>>18659537

>Things that don't exist can't be refuted
you said it
no need to refute flat earth since it doesn't exist
>>
>>18659551

Nice try chaim but there's plenty of proof of flat earth, meanwhile spherical earth theorists have NOTHING. ZERO ACTUAL PROOF.
>>
>>18659570
>plenty of proof of flat earth
photoshopped or faked
>>
>>18659583

No, that's the NASA photos you are thinking of.
>>
>>18659596
no no
it's the flat earth stuff I've seen on this thread
terrible fakes too, really obvious
at least NASA put some effort to it
so much so that majority of the western civilization believes it
>>
File: 1487106253851.png (353KB, 631x542px) Image search: [Google]
1487106253851.png
353KB, 631x542px
>>18656101
Except certain points that never get addressed or refuted

Explain:
>Aurora Borealis and the electromagnetic field
>Celestial North and why southern hemisphere can't see it
>Lunar cycles and orbit
>Venus cycles
>mechanism for the creation of earth
>why you need the bible for evidence.
>why you eat non-kosher foods if it's taken literally
>why you don't view the book as an allegory collection
>why the Egyptians found a different shadow casting from pillars in Alexandria than ones in Cairo
>why the Greeks, Egyptians, and Summerians had math to back it up

Inb4 2d pic of a 3d problem on a shitty, generalized image.

Why can't you see the power and potential of the great architect's design

>muh 1000 MPH landing
Gravity is also tugging at the plane. The speed balances out.

Have you ever walked on a moving train or bus?

How can you explain wind/nature cycles? Currents and weather patterns?

Physical science is completely disregarded with you. What should I doubt next? Reality? My senses?

Empiricism works

In a world of information leaks and polar ideologies, you don't think we'd hear more from professional scientists getting the truth out?

Get off your ass and go study.

Something is fishy about Antarctica but it's not some fucking magic wall like Game of Thrones.
>>
>>18659602
>>18659605

And the shills are back out again.

I'm not answering questions that have already been answered.

The very fact that you shills come out in such force just 100% confirms that the Earth is flat. Your globalist agenda will not succeed.
>>
>Drop an object
>object falls to the ground
>THE URF IS ROUND!

>Swing a pendulum
>pendulum rotates around
>THE URF ROTATES!

>have a stick
>it has a shadow
>THE URF IS 25,000 MILES IN CIRCUMFERENCE!
>>
>>18656101
Where's the first thread?
>>
>>18659757

>>18651930
>>
>>18656101
yall are fucking retarded if you think the earth is flat. pleb fag weeaboo s and your gay anime theory of a flat earth are retards that are missing a chromosome. idiot tards
>>
>>18659893

Wow....Now I'm definitely convinced...

I was convinced by the mountains of evidence that it is flat, but this spherical shill's insults have convinced me.

I'm now an /emir for the sphere/
>>
>>18656101
There is not a shred of evidence or proof for this flat earth myth.

End of discussion.
>>
>>18656101
>unironically quoting the bible
Fuck me flat earthers are always great for a giggle
>>
>>18659279
No they don't.
That webm is faked
>>
>>18659700
How about the dozens of other simple proofs? Dumbass
>>
Is anyone else unable to post images?
>>
>>18659982

Spherical earth kikes most likely had the image server taken down. They've been getting BTFO so hard over the past few days. It must be upsetting for the jew to see that people are not buying the spherical lie anymore.
>>
>>18659140
means nothing
it's simply not high enough to see any curve
>>
seriously, if the earth was flat there would be 2 sides. one facing the sun other facing space. 24 hour cycles ain't enough to convince your dumbass flat world shit. or do you weeaboos think a flat disk floats around in space? you guys must just be a community of weeaboo trolls. fuck off and go study.
>>
>>18659140
earth is to big to see the circumference that close, idiot.
>>
if earth is flat then why are mountains
>>
>>18659254
>>18659252
Still waiting on that photo of the edge
>>
if the earth was flat, wouldn't it be more like a cube? I mean what happens to ocean, where the fuck is it going?
>>
>>18658031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtNsfHGgU0
>>
>>18660063
one theory is that the ocean is kept in by Antarctica surrounding the world. Antarctica isn't a continent so they claim.

the funny thing about flat earthers is they all have varying theories.
>>
flat earthers are just stupid
>>
>>18660063

The outside edge is a giant wall of ice.
>>
>>18660078
We're an open box. gr8
>>
>>18659919
Fuck off kike shill
You just want to make flat earthers look bad with your obvious pretend autism
When the day comes Jesus will judge you and you will rot in hell for all eternity while I have a front row ticket to see your torture.
Also your paying for the popcorn kike shill. No mount of shilling will save you from the depths of hell.
>>
>>18656101
Are these threads ironic?

Nobody actually believes Earth is flat... Do they?

This isn't the year 1400. Get a grip.
There is disbelief and then there is just plain stupidity.

In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Also, just look at how the sun/moon rises/sets.
That alone is your proof.

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>18660114
yea. it's just a bit of fun. none of actually believe in flat earth lol.
>>
>>18660102
Must suck living life believing the world's fucking flat and being disappointed in the afterlife when there's no big guy in the sky
>>
>>18660114
Can't tell between ironic autism from pure autism anymore - still autism
>>
>>18660123
autist detected
>>
Earth is really flat. We all know this.
>>
>>18656366
I'm so happy that you are clearly a virgin, because your faulty genes would only taint the gene pool.

There can only be one type of "person" who can be so incredibly moronic...
You are a Sonygger.

No matter what, there was never any hope for you.
You were born a doomed idiot.

Just remember this, while you rant and rave like an insane fool, the world keeps turning, life goes on, and whole you so desperately try to drag people down to your sad, pathetic level, sensible people are living their lives, having sex, doing worth whole things.

And there you are, alone, lost in your delusions.

Believe whatever you want to, but, at the end of the day, you are still wrong.

A pathetic, confused virgin.
Enjoy your ps4.
>>
>>18660138
*While you so desperately try to drag people down
>>
What simple experiments can we do, to show that the earth is flat or round? Maybe something to do with the position of the sun or moon, like we could take a picture of the sun, and roughly where we are, then create a model? For some reason the OP spergs out whenever someone mentions stars and has doesn't accept them as proof, like the guy offering to try find Polaris from NZ, since it's at the zenith of the dome and should be visible. OP has settled on the 'theory' that they're magic Jew/satanist projections, which can project onto projectors (>>18657973 >>18657958), and can bypass clouds due to layers. OP can you please explain this better cause you didn't go into enough detail about the star projectors and how they work, at the moment I'm imagining a huge layer of projectors floating in the air with a magic satanist projector projecting stars on them, and that doesn't really work out
>>
>>18660137
Stupid shill.
Earth is pyramidal.
>>
>>18660209
You close your mind to the medium between the two. Earth is both round and flat. It is cylindrical. It's so obvious, it hurts.
>>
>>18660114
We know we've been lied to by tptb .
Now we dont know what to believe
>>
>>18656101
reply to this post or OP will create a 3rd edition of the thread
>>
>And why there are no stars in moon photos?

for the same reason you don't see stars during the daytime on earth: another much closer, much brighter source of light washes them out
>>
>>18660252
>>
>>18660270
>>
>>18660265
>another much closer, much brighter source of light washes them out
'another lie told to you by NASA' - typical flat earther response
>>
>>18660252
op is gay
>>
>>18660276
>>
>>18660252

End of part 2 review

>flat earth still has mountains of evidence yet to be debunked
>spherical earth has been totally debunked so hard that the shills are rallying in record numbers and can only insult and ad hominem.
>grows ever more obvious that flat earth is true
>spherical shills getting increasingly desperate and sweaty
>brave flat earth truthseeking crusaders continue to hold strong against the jewish globalist demonic spherical earth theorist shills
>>
>>18660252
End of part 2 review

>spherical earth still has mountains of evidence yet to be debunked
>flat earth has been totally debunked so hard that the shills are rallying in record numbers and can only insult and ad hominem.
>grows ever more obvious that spherical earth is true
>flat shills getting increasingly desperate and sweaty
>brave round earth truthseeking crusaders continue to hold strong against the autistic willfully ignorant flat earth theorist shills
>>
>>18660281
>>18660300
Okay so let's say the earth IS flat.
What's next?
WHat will you do with this information?
>>
>>18660311
Post on /x/
>>
>>18660315
what's their next goal? the moon is a projection?
>>
>>18660321
I'm pretty sure next is mountains are trees, then fake moon landing/fake moon combo thread
>>
>>18656670
Always wanted to see a chick stick one of these in her pussy
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>
>>18660300
Says the tard who thinks that stars are the result of magical Jewish projections onto not a screen, but more fucking PROJECTORS in the sky. And they get through clouds because 'layers'. So it's as if Harry Potter or something magicked a bunch of physical projectors to float up in the sky, and the Jews are using them as surface to project onto
>>
>>18660336
You might have replied to the wrong anon, friendito supreme
>>
>>18660252
OP = JEW
>>
>>18657908
>Every other massive object in the observable universe is a sphere.
Every other massive object =/= Earth.
None of them are even inhabitable.

>Not to mention the vast photo evidence.
And how many of those are doctored by a certain government agency whose name is an acronym inHebrew for "deception", I wonder.

>If your POV is religious, Ok, but stop trying to prove it scientifically since Faith is the exact opppsite.
"Modern science" is basically a faith-based religion where abstract math is used to explain it's doctrines without empirical evidence.
>>
>>18660327
>combos
>/x/

well they are supernaturally delicious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
>>
>>18659120

Why would you expect them to be able to see stars in the middle of the day, retard?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
>>
You all are retarded. Heard of NASA? To all you dumbasses, NASA is real and isn't Jewish demons or whatever you flat earth faggots think. Go do your homework cucktards.
>>
>>18661961

NASA is the jewish word for deception.
>>
>>18662031
NASA is an abbreviation of "National Aeronautics and Space Administration"
NASA in hebrew can also mean to lift, carry, or take
Also, NASA is not the only space agency and has directly competed with the Russian space agency Roscosmos which, if given the chance, would have gladly exposed NASA as frauds
>>
>>18659140
>121,000 feet is about 22 miles
>The Earth is 7,900 miles in diameter

Try again, little piggy
>>
File: wew.jpg (15KB, 383x132px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
15KB, 383x132px
>>18656616
>>
>>18662056
>Also, NASA is not the only space agency and has directly competed with the Russian space agency Roscosmos which, if given the chance, would have gladly exposed NASA as frauds
But Anon

Don't you know that all space agencies in the world are secretly run by the exact same cabal of Jewish reptilian illuminati overlords?
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.