[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell did she spray him with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 58a50734906da.jpg (105KB, 1279x722px) Image search: [Google]
58a50734906da.jpg
105KB, 1279x722px
What the hell did she spray him with?
>>
>>18655783
love?
>>
>>18655791
What it's love?
>>
>>18655820
Baby don't hurt me.
>>
>>18655820
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>18655820
No more
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>18655820
>>18655824
>>18655825
>>18655828
>>
what is this can you link me?
>>
Neurotoxin, presumably. Apparently she also had no idea she was killing him. She thought she was just punking him. The actual assassins had paid her to spray some other men in the face with water before they sent her to get him.
>>
>>18655855
She killed Kim Jong brother.

She's an e-celeb and tought that she was doing a prank.

Turns out to be poison.
>>
>>18655855
> link to 10h
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER97mPHhgtM
>>
>>18655892
No she killed Kim Jong first son
>>
>>18655886
>>18655892
sounds really suspicious. mkultra type shit. why would they go to a celebrity for an assassination?
>>
>>18655892
>>18655910
No she killed Kim Jong
>>
>>18655913
She wasn't an e-celebrity she was just a wannabe. Wannabe celebrities are extremely easy to manipulate especially dumb ones.
>>
>>18655910
Sorry should have specified Kim Jong Un, son of Kim Jong il.

>>18655913
It's suspicious, but most probably a retaliation for the missile tests.
>>
>>18655923
It was definitely Un assassinating a potential usurper. There are lots and lots of people that want Un out of power (dead) but North Koreans have been thoroughly indoctrinated to believe that Kims rule them by divine right. It would be a lot easier to kill Un if you had Nam to fill the vacuum so Un had Nam killed.
>>
>>18655783
I keep seeing her picture but don't know the story. What's her name? Can someone give me full details?
>>
>>18655964
She's the suspected assailant of Kim Jong Nam (brother of North Korean dictator). He was killed in Malaysia a week ago.
>>
>>18655964
She's called Siti Aisyah, but this it's kind of strange.

This it's the woman they have detained, but the woman detained and the woman in the video look nothing alike.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4233790/Assassins-took-FIVE-SECONDS-poison-Kim-Jong-nam.html

There's also this report that she stayed in an hotel under a fake name.

Then why promote the story that she didn't knew what she was doing?
>>
>>18655987
Bump, because this it's really weird, and I was getting suspicious that no video of her had surfaced.
>>
>>18655987
That CANNOT be the same fucking person, there is absolutely no way..
>>
>>18655987
>>18657086
Weren't two women and their accomplices arrested? Maybe the mug shots and cctv photos are mixed up.
>>
>>18655783

""""""""""she""""""""""
>>
>>18657113
This is what I'm thinking although the facial expressions are the opposite of what I would expect the two women to be wearing. I had assumed the duped girl was the one picked up at the airport (cctv footage) and the conspirator was picked up later but maybe the cctv "LOL" girl is the conspirator and she looks so aloof because she thinks she's in the clear as it was the duped girl who actually did the killing - and she may have told that girl (the one picked up later with the fearful remorseful expression) to run, which she probably would have assumed would make her look more guilty versus her planned story of "LOL I just make prank videos I dunno with what that crazy bitch sprayed that random guy I totally have no idea who he is"
>>
She sprayed him with pure, liquid LOL.
>>
>>18655886
She'll have been exposed herself, sprays tend to go everywhere. Fuck e-celebs btw. Imagine Pewdiepie killing... not Trump but an actual world leader. Merkel. Ridiculous!

It's kind of sad but pranos are so dickish they probs should be made an example of.

>>18655783
Anyone who knows the specifics would probs get into trouble for telling you.
>>
>>18655783
Supposedly she thought she was on something like candid camera. The spray she thought was just some water.
>>
>>18657305
I do kind of follow you on the spray being a pretty indiscriminate method. Anon's infographic is the first I heard of a fountain pen needle but I can definitely see a plan that could involve one. The duped girl may have really had harmless water in the sprayer which could have served as just a distraction (and CCTV evidence) while the true assassin surreptitiously injected him with the real toxin. That would be more precise, confuse the forensic details and explain why LOL girl seems so chill and appears made up for the camera. At that point, she may not have thought she did anything seriously wrong and was still trying to be in character.
>>
>>18657287
If she had spray him with LEL, both of them would had died on the spot.
>>
>>18655917
Whats her name?
>>
>>18657397
Siti Aisyah

But she registered in the hotel as Doan Thi Huong.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.