[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narrative Elements Manifesting in Our Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2240.jpg (404KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2240.jpg
404KB, 960x624px
Hello again /x/. I posted here once before and if all is going well this is the second time you've seen a thread of this nature. Otherwise, welcome aboard.

I'd like to invite analysis of our lives for any sort of series of odd coincidences, interesting outcomes of fate, and unlikely arrangements of "acts of God".

The story I'd like to share today is one of coincidences and fate. The coincidence in question is that all but one person I have romantically loved has either killed themselves or tried to kill themselves. The first was a friend in my first few years of school, who I found out last year killed herself at 14. I was reminded of this today when a family friend mentioned her suicide. The second was my first girlfriend, the third a practical stranger at a summer camp, and the fourth my current girlfriend.

I am making no claims that this is outside what can reasonably be expected by statistics and the relation of personality and suicidal tendencies. However it is an element that feels meaningful in my life.

I've shared my story and it's your turn now, anon. What is your unresolved plot thread?
>>
90% of the time I say a non-ironic opinion, intelligent people will play devil's advocate against it and stupid people will act dis-interested and change the subject.
>>
I think you just have a thing for emotionally damaged women
>>
I saw an invisible plane once, I have told this story before and it's not really complex.

I was camping with three other friends, and in the morning I saw something in the sky, like a weird reflection, my friends saw it too.

We obviously tought it to be a sun reflection but it stood there hoovering and moving slowly for a good while, regardless of the position we took or how did we block the light.

Then this year a couple of invisible plane videos surfaced including the Chilean ufo, that's exactly what I saw.

Of course I have zero evidence of this and it's just a neat story, but there you go, that's my unresolved plot.
>>
>>18655626
Could you link the Chilean UFO videos/images? I have not heard of this.

This vaguely reminds me of a slightly supernatural experience I had. It was a black-out and so candles were lit around the house. I had gotten a tissue and I accidentally passed through a flame while I was holding it and the thumb I had it pinched with was on fire. It appeared to last a few seconds with no obvious fuel and no pain. I was quite spooked.
>>
>>18655626
I think I saw a UFO once. It was like a white submarine way up in the sky, and it was moving too slowly to be a plane. But I guess it could have been a satellite or a plane, it just looked like the wrong shape.
>>
>>18655622
I'm thinking you have something like this going on OP. It might even actually be your "plot" since at such a young age you were attracted to those types of girls. Most people change quite a lot from that age to adulthood and those changes would potentially include their taste in girls.

>>18655626
You don't seem to quite understand the point of the thread anon. It's more about an undercurrent of how your life is going rather than some fantastical event that you don't know the cause of.

As to my story, I can't be sure. Almost everything has seemed to fall into my hands when I need it, and I'm not sure if that's related to intelligence, luck, or just the life I'm supposed to have. My biggest area of hardship is in women, though I've had a couple long term relationships that turned out not too terrible.
>>
>>18655669
I suppose the idea could be moving past that particular "taste". However the way it's happened so far is attraction then finding out their past and mental situation. It's something to keep in mind.

I think if someone feels like they have a story that belongs, they should post it. There's a certain holistic element that I think is worth welcoming.
>>
>>18655669
Could you give an example(s) of what you mean for the first part of your personal story?
>>
Reoccurring numbers or symbols can be interesting as well. I'm aware of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon and confirmation bias, but I think those merely explain one way something can appear to have significance. Currently I have seen a lot of the number 343.
>>
>>18655693
When I was growing up, I would sometimes forget to do a homework assignment. However, on the occasions I did, and this occurred from middle school through college, the teacher would decide to push out the due date, or the professor would cancel the class for that day. This happened often enough that I rarely ever had any real late work turned in. It's not something I could choose to have happen though, it had to be an honest forgetfulness of the assignment to have any chance of working.

That's one example I can think of.
>>
>>18655729
Ah, I see. An element of luck then. Interesting.
>>
A good start. I'll see you all next time.
>>
>>18655609
Interesting, anon..

It seems that your soul finds this issue very important for you to deal with.

I don't know enough about to you to postulate..

As for me.. ever since I was very young I've had abstract thoughts..

One of the first thoughts I can remember having was that I would be laying in bed.. I'd look across my room and think, "If I went half way towards the other side.. and halfway again and so on.. I could infinitely travel towards the other side and never reach it."

I always felt like I was destined to help people and change the world.. but I've never figured out how and haven't done much.
>>
>>18657076
>>18657076
Have you ever felt like you missed opportunities for excellence? Specific times where you should have said yes but you said no?
>>
>>18658044
not the OP, but I do feel that way often.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.