[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General /DRM/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sandman.jpg (79KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
79KB, 350x489px
Thread for:

* Requests for dream interpretations
* Telling about your dreams
* Any other dream related questions or observations
>>
>>18655401
very good comic, anon
>>
File: Sandman and Death.jpg (31KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman and Death.jpg
31KB, 400x297px
Anyone that hasn't read SANDMAN should start now. Early issues a bit rough, but it gets way better fast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sandman_(Vertigo)
>>
I had alot of weird dreams when i was a child.

In one i was trapped in a hidden hatch in a barn then some weird people came along and pulled me out of the hole and i mostly woke up as i was being dragged to a nice car just outside the barn, several times ive had this dream once i even had a small gun with 2 shots in it, i tried shooting the guard who would have pulled me to the car and escaping, but ever time when i shoot the guards more guards arrive, i tried taking the gun to the car undetected but the guards checked me for the gun, how ever when i've left it in the hole they just drag me to the car.

Another one is of a verdant green field with myself and a whole village of people, we all gather roughly on one hill as we're watching the stars, then the whole sky starts to fall upon us no one but myself is surprised by this, the flaming things falling at us fall like stars or even people falling down, they fall all around us and im the only person even remotely worried about it while everyone else just seems mesmerized by the falling things, then final about 15 minutes into falling flame things one hits the hill we are on and i wake up in blackness and everything seems normal again.

I'll post a part 2 cause the 3rd dream i have had the most is abit long
>>
>>18655566
Last one i remember the most, is one in a 4 story house, im in the second story and im talking with some old people, the windows are bard and locked, the first story was mostly locked away and the basement was also locked, i had access to the 2nd and 3rd floor, its a small room with a few clocks, some chairs and old people in the chairs, i aksed then why im here, they're all to old to remember why they're here, i ask why the windows and the lower floors are locked they can't even think of a reason for it, i remember wakeing up if i ever broke a window and tried to get free, i went to the 3rd floor once and it was just empty, I remember having one iteration of this ream where i was in the basement, quickly to remember where i am, i ran out as fast as i could move, often i remember moving slower than i actually could in most of my dream, reguardless i made it to the top of the stairs in the basement to notice that something is stiring in the basement, i lock the door, run through the 1st floor like mad, and get to the old people on floor 2, tell them something in the basement isn't right, one of them stands up and tells me we need to leave, i take his cane and break the window not even waking from the dream this time, we're all able to get out of the house and then theres a beach around the corner and then i remember waking from that dream and then never having it ever again.
>>
>>18655401
I dream exclusively about being lost in maze-like buildings. My dreams will have different locations, but always have the same emotional landscape and themes. Usually, I'll find myself walking around a crowded public place (airports, subways stations, and hotels/apartments are most common), looking for an exit. The lighting is always fairly dim and has a firelight quality to it. I feel distinctly non-urgent, but uneasy in these places. I'll walk continuously in one direction, but never find a door to the outside of the building. As the dream goes on, I get frustrated and try to ask strangers for directions, but their responses are convoluted and confusing. As I get more annoyed, the world around becomes more claustrophobic, and I have to squeeze around corners and climb over too-high steps, crawl through tunnels or under tiny doorways. I never find my way out.

When I say I dream exclusively about this, I mean 4 or 5 times a week with lots of detail and colour to remember when I awake. I'm 27 now and I've been having these dreams since I was 15.

There are several recurring characters I have met in my sleep. One is a ~8ft tall red-haired woman with two faces. One face has no teeth and looks very wrinkled, the other one is young and fairly nondescript. She has been a security officer, a dog walker (with ten or so random dogs), and an airport hostess, all of whom I've asked for directions. When she talks, both faces give me opposing answers. A couple of times I've recognized her from previous dreams and it's allowed me to become lucid and change the dream.

Another character is a kid wearing a lifejacket and waterwings. He's about 8/9 years old with blonde hair and thick glasses. Usually he's running amok and I almost trip over him in my journey. He laughs at me and then goes down some stairs. Every time I see him, he goes down some stairs.

The last is an ugly man with warts and errant hairs all over his face and neck. I just see him often in the crowd.
>>
>>18655401
Almost a dead thread, but not yet I suppose.

I've been dealing with astral projection for a long time now, but it's been happening a bit more frequently than what I had expected. I'll try to keep it short;

I was 13. A shadow figure would stand at the edge of my bed and stare at me. It had scared me immensely for months on end. One night I saw myself looming over my own body, and saw the shadow pull me by my ankles. I immediately woke up and was in the same place. A little after I had a dream where I was just barely conscious enough to understand what was going on and it had carried me in my blankets, set me down gently, and had laid something on top of me. I woke up in the same spot in my bed.

I move at around age 16, and wake at 4 every morning. No reason why, and doesn't matter how tired I am. I grow paranoid because of this.

18 now, in college. Had my ins and outs with the shadow people and can't recollect all to be honest. One major experience happened a few days ago where I was back in the house I grew up as a kid and was sitting on the couch where there was only one light there. I could sense something bad in the hallways so I ventured forth and woke myself up scared.

Today I took a nap on the floor and thought I was woken up by my sister or little brother because I thought I felt hands touch me. Small, child like hands urging me to get up. I did and didn't see anyone in the room but myself. They seemed kind though.
>>
Femanon, relevant to dream.

I am married, but we don't plan on having kids for at least another 3+ years. I don't feel extreme desire for having a child right now, nor do I freak out over babies like many of my female coworkers and some friends.

But I've had two dreams over the past week that threw me off. The first was of a little boy about 2 years old that I felt extreme affection for. My husband appears in the dream and it confirms this is our child.

Three days later I have a different dream, an average one of me hiking in a local park close to our home. I turn around and the same little boy walks behind me, almost kindergarten aged at this point.

I remember the child's features vividly, and they aren't influenced by media or kids I see every day or at work.

I still have zero desire for a child right now. What is going on? Why does this same boy keep appearing at different ages? And why do I feel such emotional attachment to him, almost like I want to dream about him again tonight?
>>
>>18655681
The old guy and the kid sound like typical psychological projections but that red headed bitch seems like straight up deity or dream-being type shit...I was terrified just imagining her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.