[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race, DNA, and Spirituality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Beautiful-Fantasy-Girl-Anime.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful-Fantasy-Girl-Anime.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
For those woke bruhs who've theorized a connection between genetics and Spirituality.

Do Whites, Asians. Blacks, etc have different auras, psychic dispositions, etc.
>>
File: 3.png (12KB, 668x440px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
12KB, 668x440px
>>
>>18654985
>auras, psychic dispositions, etc.
>/pol/ crap

To answer your question OP, yes.
>>
>>18655055
race has little effect on magical thinking, all people are prone to it.Even the stories we tell can be incredibly similar.

>The view that one parent tale in one fixed location spawned numerous progeny the world over has come to be known as the theory of monogenesis and diffusion. The contrasting theory of polygenesis assumes that resemblances among tales can be attributed to independent invention in places unconnected by trade routes or travel. Vladimir Propp challenged the truth of monogenesis and diffusion when he asked: “How is one to explain the similarity of the tale about the frog queen in Russia, Germany, France, India, in America among the Indians, and in New Zealand, when the contact of peoples cannot be proven historically? Although Propp hedged on the answer, he semed to favor a psychological explanation, a theory that traced the resemblances among tales to the uniform disposition of the human psyche.
-Maria tatar
>>
Hallucinations
All u ci nations
All you see nations
>>
>>18654922
Yea Asian group soul is from Deneb. It is an old star so they incarnated here to continue learning.

Africans are native earth folk who moved up from 2nd density to 3rd density right here on this planet.

Whites are varied but many are from Mars. Somewhat warlike group soul that destroyed the Martian atmosphere with weapons couple hundred thousand years ago.

We are all one however and many from these different groups will continue incarnating together either on the more peaceful earth to come or on a new planet to try 3rd density again.
>>
>>18655067
>no mention of africans nor asians

Really makes me think.
>>
>>18654922
Yes.
>>
>>18656387
Someone gave me a run down that reminds me of this, but it had to do with pre historic (and pre colonization by annunaki/alien races) civilizations. These ancient species were from mu, lemuria, and atlantis and had their own characteristics (lemurians were more feminine and egalitarian and intuitive/emotional and gave rise to Asians; atlanteans were masculine and logical and gave rise to caucasians) which gave rise to our races today after breeding with alien visitors. Not sure where this person pulled this from at all, though it seems similar to theosophic/blavatsky mythology. Hopefully someone can expand
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.