[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIME 2 GET WOKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: The_Clown.png (34KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
The_Clown.png
34KB, 700x700px
Hello.

My name is Nolan. I would give you a full name to go on, but as I've considered it, people who know a full name know how to best tap into the consciousness of the owner. Therefore, I won't release the full details, though they're easy enough to find for any regular internet going recluse.

I would like to tell you my story. I've been "awoken" for about 1 and a half years now, it all started last February or March when my roommate began trying to do experiments on me to attempt mind control (it doesn't work, it just makes people go fucking bonkers with how annoying you're being). I was a little younger then, a meager 20 for the world that you know and hate. So full of rumors. So full of anger. So much I wanted to do.

Strange things happened. I don't think there was really a tipping point. I just started to hallucinate. I knew it was all hallucinations too. It's easy to tell what you're looking at isn't supposed to be real, but when it holds matter and energy it's hard to tell yourself that it still isn't real. I started hearing voices of people I knew, and I started hearing my own jeers and taunts at myself in my own mind.

It took me so long to figure out what was happening. I was experiencing something for sure, and even though I hadn't known it yet, antipsychotics and other drugs did absolutely nothing to my condition. I finally figured it out when it clicked with me that the voice I heard in my head from two different people was actually myself, from two different points in time. Somehow, they had synchronized. Perplexed but curious I started to try and hone this ability into a useful skill.

Now, you've probably heard of me. I go under fake names now. Luciano DeGeronimo, and Nick DeMayo, just to name the couple that I used for the Venture Brothers show. I'm in all the top 40s, adding a single drum break or a fluctuating note that the authors of the music otherwise wouldn't have done (more often than not, it's that magical note that sends a chill).
>>
>>18654846
But these are just abilities. It's been made clear to me that more people out there also have abilities, that come in a plethora of different shapes and colors. I've challenged them in the past to make better decisions, to change the world, and most of all to usurp those who also have abilities and are in power.

You see, just by talking to a few people in a few different places in time I've come to realize something: we're far more controlled than we think. Rich people pull the strings of our market, and the market our life. Technology that would have changed the world and led us to space and prosperity has been neglected or completely shut down to prevent shareholders from losing their precious dollars in Earth marring industries like Big Oil and Big Pharma.

I've spent the past year and a half, talking to the most monstrous of men, and the darkest of spiritual entities (including the devil himself), trying to avert the oncoming apocalypse I see my very own kin bringing upon ourselves. I have not bargained with the devil for superpowers; rather he gave them to me of his own accord, certain I would find my folly or find his hidden truth...

I've made nearly no grounds. But this is a heavily entrenched system of petty torture that we've made for ourselves. Compared to the days of the past our land is a heaven (or perhaps hell, for some), so I take what grounds I make as a grain of salt. This leads to many questions, but none of which are involved in this story.

I've finally come to discover what is truly real and what isn't. There's more out there to discover as well, and I will never say to myself, "I know the Truth." For even a being as great as Azathoth (the "devil" I spoke to) does not know what lies beyond its own realm.

I believe I spoke to Yahweh, once. He beckoned me to his light, and I remember seeing it was the light rumored by apprentices before me.
>Would you like to see what lays beyond the Door?
Without hesitation I opened it.
>>
>>18654870
What I saw beyond the Door... well, no one would likely believe me. Magi who have come this far would have said that the light was so far in the distance they could see nary a glimpse of it. Others will say that this Light doesn't exist, and that it was a conjuration of the shared subconsciousness that all men share.

It is real. The light is a feeling, hence it's capitalized when referred to in ancient text. The Light is a holy feeling, a graceful feeling in your heart best explained as "the best feeling you can possibly imagine". For me, the closest equivalent would be a "godDAMNED spiritual ORGASM". It was like crack (which I haven't tried), a sense of eurphoria I could not hope to understand.

>Would you like to come with me?

I shut the door on the light. That one sentence made me shudder and come back to my senses. It seemed so clear to me now. I had seen beyond death, I had seen beyond purgatory (or hell, to most). That feeling that enraptured me, I can say without a doubt what the Light physically is.

It's the polarity of the energy that causes creation. This polarity is neutral, or perhaps something else. Everyone catches a glimpse of this Light if they were meant to. The memory of it will hold close inside their minds for as long as they live, regardless of what they thought of it.
>>
File: =).jpg (34KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
34KB, 894x894px
A glimpse of the tenth, nothing more, nothing less. There are two further beyond that point.
>>
You were there on the 26th. I remember you.
>>
Unrelated but thanks for composing for the venture bros, I love that show
>>
Fr33 energy is a reality. It will be here soon. Have faith, clown. Lets make this our joke.
>>
>>18654846
God will punish all who lay with beasts of the field!
>>
Do you know PR?
>>
File: nebel.png (2MB, 1000x3150px) Image search: [Google]
nebel.png
2MB, 1000x3150px
ilia41(at)z7az14m.com

Sincerely a fox
>>
>>18655060
As I have seen, as has yet to be.

Still, I hope the thunder to come.

Yet a call from the distance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmFzVVk6F8Y

>>18655039
Me too. It was really, REALLY uncanny to me that I was apparently helping the show from the future. To make matters more convoluted, they didn't get the idea for the Monarch and many other characters (Sgt. Hatred's design was mine, including the pedophilia) until I mentioned it to them from the future. I have no idea, physically, what this could possibly mean, but my current data still suggests that this closed time loop has been physically existent since 2009 when I sent it backwards.

>>18655028
I'm getting vague nuances that you heard a message that I've sent to the past already. I may not have done it yet however, so I ask you to hold your tongue as to what I said (this is the only way to make a closed time paradox).

>>18655063
I can fake a smile better than Cheshyre and entrance a crowd without using magic. I also will know the general backlash of an action before I do it (assuming that I need to go down that path). The paperwork? A month long internship should fix that.

>>18655349
And now I have a new trail to follow on this rainy road.
>>
File: 1486585404381.jpg (3MB, 3200x2806px) Image search: [Google]
1486585404381.jpg
3MB, 3200x2806px
>>18655405
Waiting for you to contact me. I would like to share experiance with you, but not here.

I have s33n a glimpse.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170220-193854.png (329KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170220-193854.png
329KB, 2560x1440px
>>18654846
If you're not larping, why was this same thread posted back in 2013?
>>
>>18655443

Not a roleplay, believe me.

CODE:RED
CODE:READ
>>
If you had an inkling you would not use prose or need ask belief. You are delusional.
>>
What taste does the black snake follow?
>>
>>18655459
Not OP.
>>
>>18655468
heat. all snakes. dont be racist and delusional.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4_sQ-JeSnI
>>
DNA
>>
>>18655459
I don't think I've ever asked for belief from other people, only that it's a means to enlightenment. A pretty blanket and verbose statement really.
>>
>>18655511
Bullshit. It is enticement, and you are bad at it.
>>
Is that you, Pete?
>>
>>18655522
I never got how it could sound enticing when it has a warning attached to it.

Muh spoopy gets forgotten every day.
>>
>>18655528
Your offer is empty and your obvious need for attention is annoying.
>>
Yeah well
>4 years ago, i did not sleep for 4 days
>See a light above me as I was in my bed meditating like the past 4 days
>start remembering all my past live, I was Buddha, Socrate and Jesus Christ
>as I go further, I want to see god.
>The light is just to much, at this moment i took the decision to not go further as I might blind myself and not see the reality anymore.
>I open my eyes
>giant scream in my street, someone start hitting on the front door. It was like the scream of a victory
>I stay in my room medidating.
>at 11:43 am I go to open the tv. I have this feeling something as happened in the world
>Pope's resignation, had not happen for like seven fucking hundred years
>go in the subway, start choosing people by pointing at them
>I just choose them by pure intuition.

>I'm hospitalized a day later in a psychiactric institute. In the taxi that took me to the clinic, I ask to the driver what language he is speaking as i thought he spoke the language of angels
>he was praying outloud in arabic

Now, i often hear things that people say and they actually said it at the time. It lead me to believe that i was a telepath, but there's actually less than 10% of what i'm hearing that happens.

Draw you conclusions. But don't take too much drugs.
>>
You are not coherent. Blaze of glory dude.
>>
>>18655537

The perfect statue is the one that remains uncarved; So too is the perfect invitation, dear Alice.
>>
File: I_was_literally_blown_away.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
I_was_literally_blown_away.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
>>18654890
That sounds like something I've had in dreams.

I am all about dreams, and the scientific study/research/theory of dreams. I remember dreams in pretty vivid detail, but moreso, I remember a lot of dreams in total. I have had many lucid dreams in my life, ever since I first heard that I could control them as a child. Since remembering so many dreams has led me to think of dreams a lot, I tend to think of dreaming in dreams, and thus I'm more likely to realize I'm dreaming as it happens. I have come to be able to control dreams and my dream self with increasing success when lucid.

However, I've been in certain places, certain scenarios in dreams, non-lucid ones, ones I am not in control of, where I feel the most amazing and intense euphoria ever.

Nothing in reality compares. I have had sex with several vastly different girls/women in my life as well as a current long-term girlfriend, and I enjoy weed pretty often too. I have done mushrooms, and experienced that euphoric sensation/aftermath as well. But nothing, nothing compares to that sense of pure bliss of those dream moments. Everything feels right. Everything feels perfect, you want it to never change, never stop. The warmth, that golden glow that fills every corner...

I fear that if I were ever offered the chance to dream forever, I may find myself leaning towards the affirmative.
>>
That would be a boulder, and you are more dense than mad.
>>
>>18654846
ok Nolan you overthinking fruit. this is what I want you to do, I want you to hire 5 of the meanest loudest Somalis you can find. I want you to go to whatever slow ass sweat shop Harmond is using to animate rick and morty. I want you to inject every last one of those cartoon drawing third worlders with the best meth your Hollywood connections can get you, then I want you to get the Somalis to scream motivating threats into megaphones at the people drawing the stories. I swear, I swear, 5 months of work in 3 days and Rick would be proud. Do this and you will be more than a hero, u will b a legend.
>>
>>18655544
Good start. You're not like other people.
>>
>>18655498
anyone know what song this is?
>>
>>18655607
yanno just for kicks im gonna make 'em whip the guys a bunch and ride their asses and the animators are gonna leave snarky ass easter eggs in the background as retaliation
>>
>>18654846
BUT HAVE YOU SEEN....the DMT Jesters?
>>
>>18655443
Well damn.
>>
>>18654846
my friend woke up one day and was talking nonsense. just suddenly became a completely different person with psychotic episodes. not even a week later he wound up in a psych ward. i still dont know what exactly happened but it was clear that he wasnt a functioning person anymore

i fear for you op, get help before it gets worse
>>
>>18656224
Psych wards are ultimate gatek33pers. Tell them what they want to hear and gtfo. Never consume their meds. I repeat never take ANYTHING they give you.
>>
>>18655045
>I SUMMON YOU, NIKOLA TESLA, OH HOLY MESSIAH OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
He was basically the first robot. Shunned by society for being too /fringe/.
>>
>>18657008
He is back. This time is our time to shine. Our bees produce honey, oney and money. Trinity with us.

E v e r y w h e r e
>>
>>18657016
He might be the father of the matrix.
Who knows.
And I'm talking the 'grid world' where everything is a vibration, if you've been there, you'd know.
Not the edgy
>Le redpill matrix
Or maybe he worked together with higher beings/aliens. He definitely left a lot of signs for the next generation telling them 'to believe'.
>>
>>18657022
Been there. The higher beeings are with us i f33l it in the back of my head and the bottom of my heart.

Fought hundred handers and came back.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.