[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Did I See?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: crazyup.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crazyup.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Pic related

So it was 6th grade and my friend and I were in a park in our home town at around 8-9pm after dark.

We are standing a few feet apart facing each other and just talking, when I suddenly see this thing start being sketched in the sky. It was as if someone took a piece of chalk and started to draw this on the night sky.

It started on the right and began to arch almost perfectly over my friends head.. he had been talking and I was just dumbfounded. After perhaps 5 or 6 seconds it was arching past his head and he finally was like "What?" and I just pointed.

The moment he turned his head around it changed direction and instantly dashed in a straight line leaving this entire impression on both of us before the entire thing vanished in an instant. MUCH faster than how it started.

He did see it well and we both became obsessed with ufos for a while after.

My brother's gf at the time also witnessed the exact same thing.
>>
>>18654791
Meteor.
>>
>>18654860

So a meteor would grow a tail perfectly from one point in the sky.. travelling as slow as 1/7th of the arch(pre direction change) per second..

..make an arch like this before instantly changing direction (and changing speed to much faster than the naked eye could detect) and then having the entire image vanish instantly?

The tail did not even remotely waver.. it was as if someone was using ms paint on the sky, drew a perfect arch then jammed their mouse down and instantly hit delete.

I've seen shooting stars, and meteors entering the atmosphere. This was beyond bizarre.
>>
>>18654860
Say the right end is point A and the left is B and the change in direction is C.

It started drawing from point A very slowly until point C where it instantly jumped to point B and then the entire ACB image vanished instantly.

The entire image from point A to B remained until the phenomenon was over.

My friend could describe this image and only saw the last instant of the phenomenon.
>>
>>18654881
Yes, some meteors seem to grow tails that last seconds. They're not all the same.
>>
>>18654881
>>18654898
Meteor.
>>
>>18654902
But I am saying, these tails would not remain fixed. They would not behave as if someone was using paint on the sky. There was just a perfect line of light being drawn. No such behavior of a tail. No spitting or splitting of any sort.

And even if the tail might grow, it would still follow up and fizzle off.. not instantly vanish. And it would still waver at least somewhat.

And if it were to change direction so suddenly, then I should have seen a cause for that change in direction.. an impact from another meteor perhaps, or the effects of it entering the atmosphere or something of that manner.
>>
>>18654908
>dumbass

Okay so explain what effect would cause a tail to grow displaying a perfect arch-line on the sky like this. Why should the light be drawn from one point but then suddenly vanish?

Why did it not get undrawn similarly to how it was drawn?
>>
>>18654937
Again, it depends on the meteor.

If the meteor is comparatively low you'll see the tail waver and follow behind the meteor.

If the meteor is high and very fast, the tail won't appear to waver, it will just stick up there until it finally goes out.

>an impact with another meteor

Are you stupid? This is never going to happen.
>>
>>18654962
Regardless of the tail it won't make an arc like that.

They fall in angle towards the ground, there's no circumstance where it will make that, cause the earth it's flat.
>>
>>18654975
>because the earth's flat

Doesn't the dome prevent meteors at all?
>>
>>18654975
Magnus effect.
>>
>>18654962
>are you stupid? I'm just gonna ignore your points
>>
File: grey alien.jpg (33KB, 392x575px) Image search: [Google]
grey alien.jpg
33KB, 392x575px
I call Orion Greys. Negatively polarized entities from the 4th density. They can choose to be visible to us on 3rd density of our planetary sphere or they can choose not to. Some say they are humans from the future and theres a theory that the remaining nuclear war survivor Greys lived underneath their planets surface due to the high radiation levels on the surface. This caused them to become collectively traumatized and therefore negatively polarized.

Also they are very advanced technologically and they have good ability to telepathy. In fact they form a telepathic net with eachother and thats why they can work together so coordinated. They are very artificial and they reproduce by clooning, they have no genitalia.

Why do I think it was Greys OP saw? Because they are the most often seen race in our skies. I've seen them, I've experienced their ruthlessness and I've learned their ways aswell as how to protect myself from their attack. Thank god there are the barrier of density between us. It can be opened and sealed by your own vibration.

If you want to learn about them go http://www.lawofone.info/ and search for "orion group", "negatively polarized entity", "crusaders" etc. They are not called "Greys" in Ra material.
>>
4chan is a place for 18+ and above.
>>
>>18655393
Apparently somebody doesn't understand what a recollection is.
>>
>>18654860
This
>>
>>18654791
that looks like you drew a line in mircosoft paint
>>
>>18657669
Yup pretty much..

Which is pretty much exactly what I saw.

>>18657605
Yeah and I still would like an explanation of how a meteor can travel that slowly only to change direction and speed to instantaneous.

And why the tail didn't follow in any sort of way. It was drawn and left fixed in place until the drawing was complete then the entire thing vanished instantaneously.

Again why was the tail not undrawn in the same way that it was drawn? Why did the whole image not blink all at once?

Show me an example of a meteor behaving the way I described and I shall admit it was a meteor.
>>
iuoyouytiotuyiouityouy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.