[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best zodiac sign, and why is it crab? Horoscope thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 43

What is the best zodiac sign, and why is it crab?
Horoscope thread?
>>
File: Jill_MvC2.jpg (94KB, 700x780px) Image search: [Google]
Jill_MvC2.jpg
94KB, 700x780px
Accept no substitutes.
>>
>>18654452
There is no proper substitute for crab, nothing can compare. Crab is supreme. Crab is king.
>>
>>18654416
crabs could be really deadly if they weren't so dumb. Imagine a crab with a boxcutter and intent to do harm, or a lobster wielding a katana
>>
File: crab.jpg (21KB, 390x250px) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
21KB, 390x250px
>>18654416
Being named after a a louse that infests human body hair is not ideal.
>>
>>18654498
Crabs are well versed in the art of combat, and they most certainly have the intent and intelligence to do some serious damage. Saw a crab in a restaurant grab the top and bottom half of another crabs mouth and rip it in half, then proceeded to eat the insides.
>>18654510
Pretty sure that those were named *after* the real deal, and aren't even crustaceans. Fake crab, false prophet.
>>
>>18654416
>crab
>litterally cancer
>>
Sum1 tell me about Sagittarius/ ophiuchus
>>
>>18654579
gay
(im a sagittarius)
>>
Capricorns are the best if you want to actually achieve anything
>>
Aries Master Race here,

Cancer women are submissive and have big tits. But most cancers hate being cancers and will everything they can to feel self worth or they'll go by the vedic chart so they can pretend to be geminis.
>>
>>18654720
>wanting to be a Gemini
So you're saying that cancers are in fact, cancerous?
>>
File: mayanzodiac.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mayanzodiac.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
In the mayan zodiac I'm Sak.

But I'm not sure about the accuracy of this.
>>
My zodiac is a cat, which about as valid as the rest of these star signs. I did an experiment in has where I handed out to 50~people their correct horoscope(from two sources) for 2 weeks and the incorrect one for 1 week. Less than 25% thought their horoscope was accurate for the 2 weeks and like 16% thought it was accurate the last 5 days.

That and there's a wealth of articles that explain why the zodiac/star signs are bullshit.

I mean you can continue pretending it has merits but in the end you're just duping yourself.
>>
>>18654416
>tfw virgo
>no gf, never kissed a girl, likely destined for wizardhood

Worst sign
>>
>believing in zodiac signs having anything to do with your personality

What zodiac sign has the trait of not believing in zodiac signs, I wonder.
>>
>>18654809
It only starts to become less bullshit when people begin to either consciously or unconsciously identify with their sign after reading about them, etc. There's a name for it too but I can't recall at the moment. Even if it's shitty reasoning on the individual's part, it's a real phenomenon. Same goes for pretty much any personality inventory, though they are slightly better.
>>
>>18654865
>eople begin to either consciously or unconsciously identify with their sign after reading about them
>All astrological readings of all types are invariably so-called "formula readings," vague and general statements that apply to essentially everyone alive, and are in no way specific or individual.

>There's a name for it too but I can't recall at the moment.

Magical thinking?

>Modern science has devastated the foundations of astrology at every possible point. For instance, the time of birth of an individual is in no way significant. The individual is formed at conception, 9 months before birth. What are the astrological implications of caesarian sections or induced deliveries? Modern biology has uncovered the molecular basis of genetic inheritance, and there is no room for astrology anywhere in the picture. Molecules don't have horoscopes. From the standpoint of physics and astronomy, astrology is even more ludicrous than from the standpoint of biology and genetics. The gravitational force exerted on a newborn baby by the earth itself is more than a million times greater than that exerted by any celestial object;[...] The electromagnetic radiation falling on the baby from the hospital room lights is a million times more intense than that from any other celestial object except the sun itself. Most important of all, human beings are made of atoms; everything is made of atoms. If there were any actual phenomenon of nature underlying astrology, everything would be affected, not just human beings. The forces of nature are universal, exerted from atom to atom, and do not discriminate between living and nonliving matter.

source:http://csj.org/studyindex/studycrthk/study_pseddoscience/study_factatrology1.htm
>>
File: signs.jpg (78KB, 378x493px) Image search: [Google]
signs.jpg
78KB, 378x493px
>>18654865
The Enduring Fallacy of Astrology and Why Your Sign Actually Isn't Your Sign

> Humans suffer from the Forer Effect, a cognitive bias where individuals will see high accuracy in personality descriptions supposedly tailored specifically for them, but which are in fact so vague and general they apply to virtually anyone.

>The Forer Effect is merely a facet of humans’ unrelenting capacity for “confirmation bias,” the tendency to favor information that confirms an individual’s beliefs or hypotheses. Confirmation bias, and its bedfellow “illusory correlation” (falsely perceiving an association between two events), supply the lifeblood of astrology, palm reading, fortune cookies, and Fox News. Yet as often as we’re hoodwinked, we still find it in our hearts to go on believing. As Shakespeare would say, “the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.“

>There’s a deeper problem with astrology though, and it’s not well known. Simply put, your horoscope is literally never correct. It can’t be, because your sign is not your sign.

>To explain, let’s say you were born today. That would make you a Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 23). But you’re not a Scorpio, you’re a Libra. Here’s why: your sign is determined by what zodiac constellation the sun “appears” in on your birthday. This is most easily observed at dawn, when the sun rises into one of the zodiac’s constellations. But when the zodiac was established two thousand odd years ago, the sun would rise in a very different part of the sky than it does today.
>>
>>18654755

http://www.energy-healing-info.com/mayan-astrology-signs.html
>>
>>18655044
>Sac: February 11th to March 2nd
Meaning: White Storm, Frog, Frog Constellation, Three Flower, North
Mayan Astrology Signs Interpretation: Those born in the Sac sign have an affinity for the day hours. Early morning is a power time for you. Make sure to allow time for reflection in the early hours of the day because great wisdom can come to you during this time. Your cardinal direction is the north. The frog is a power animal for you. The meaning of frog is their adaptability and comfort with change. Frogs can make a quick and effortless jump from one stage of consciousness to the next. Embrace the changes that come into your life. Your power is in change.

It had to be frogs...

I like that it gives you a cardinal direction, when in doubt go north.
>>
>tfw no pisces gf
>>
File: CI2i7coUEAAZZXT.png (315KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CI2i7coUEAAZZXT.png
315KB, 600x300px
>>18654416
>cancer
>best anything
get rekt scrub
>>
>>18655399
but the crab and the scorpion have the best team up potential?
>>
>>18655422
if ur related yes but relationship-wise it doesn't work as often as you think. scorpion women tend to go for alpha aries men and feel miserable for the rest of their lives with them.
>>
File: 1428731531989.jpg (16KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1428731531989.jpg
16KB, 320x322px
>>18655535
You're just using bullshit like this to reinforce biases.

If you lack the self awareness to realize that you at least don't infecting others with your stupid.
>>
File: i see what you're doing there.gif (499KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
i see what you're doing there.gif
499KB, 500x248px
This thread is beyond pathetic.
>>
>>18655083
Woah dude... this is like, soooo me bro.......... damn
>>
File: 1476898290579.jpg (149KB, 1166x806px) Image search: [Google]
1476898290579.jpg
149KB, 1166x806px
>>18654840
Yeah, being a virgo fucking sucks.
>>
>>18655213
someone explain
>>
>>18654840

i'm a virgo, i lost my virginity in high school and i'm engaged

women and men love me, and i have no problem hooking up with people

i could easily find a new person every night if i wanted to and have about enough people to do that for a year trying to get my attention right now

you not being able to get laid has nothing to do with being a virgo
>>
>>18658069
Thanks sherlock, I bet you felt smart typing this post, as if your fucking superiority complex compelled you to school us to what Astrology truly is.
Fuck you, we all know what Astrology is through the infinite points of view that occultism offer us and /x/ doesn't need another self-righteous sheeple being a fucking retard and telling us trivial stuff.
>>
>>18654720

Cancers are "waife material - the sign".

>Aries
>master anything

The aways mad sign, explosive, unscrupulous and violent pieces of shit.

>>18654716

This tbqh though they are boring as a sack of bricks.
>>
>>18658124

you've lost me

i'm not sure what you think i meant by that other than "being a virgo isn't your problem"

i actually give readings to people and find astrology interesting actually, learning about it for personal reasons that involve a girl i used to date

you seem mad about nothing and like you're projecting too much into what i said
>>
aquarius reporting in, play nice folks
>>
>>18658124

btw i don't think i'm superior to anyone, having a lot of people who want to have sex with me doesn't mean much on any level that matters

why would that make me better than anyone? why would you assume i thought it did?

you're bitter for no reason
>>
File: zodiac_anim.gif (219KB, 543x436px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac_anim.gif
219KB, 543x436px
Aquarius here, more interested in knowing any incites/interactions/perspectives you might have toward my sign, than I am in trying to postulate a generalized hierarchy of value and worth among the various signs. Please don't hold back any information, or opinions.
>>
>>18658221

i've only known one aquarius, we had some great conversations and got along well, still keep in touch a little but we've never been really close
>>
Leo
The Lion
King Of The Jungle
>>
File: 12 - fJNXcRf.jpg (2MB, 1134x1920px) Image search: [Google]
12 - fJNXcRf.jpg
2MB, 1134x1920px
>>18655083
>>18656999

Same here. I didn't choose the Ogdoad and Thoth life, it choose me. Seriously everywhere, synchronicity is getting intense...but in a good way.
>>
>>18658163
>>18658184
Again, nobody cares about what you know or what you are. Nobody cares about your opinions and you having basic level knowledge about charlatanism (because thats what most of you do on /x/, there are actual readers but nost can't even comprehend The Powers that Be) doesn't give you the right to school anyone on anything.
>>
>>18658560

are you really this pissy about me saying i can get laid easy? sounds like you could use a good fuck
>>
>>18658571
Yeah, maybe the true path isn't made for everyone
If only you'd all see the truth and opened your third eye, you'd all be blinded by it
Dismiss this life, worship death
>>
File: latest.jpg (124KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
124KB, 640x360px
Sup OP. Date of birth 25th june 1985
>>
>>18658579

i've opened my third eye, i was heavy into third eye meditation years ago, the ex i mentioned taught me how actually

i still think you need a good lay, and probably a few drinks or some drugs
>>
>>18658597
No you haven't
Maybe you've opened only to poke your dick in it
You're all pathetic, using astrology and occultism to justify where creation has failed you
>>
File: ebd.png (161KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
ebd.png
161KB, 540x527px
>>18658594
>>
>>18658608

well, i am pretty flexible
>>
>>18658608
>ITT: admitted virgin neckbeard gets mad at alpha anon for telling him to get laid
>>
File: 1484868649565.jpg (86KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484868649565.jpg
86KB, 455x675px
>>18658608

Well the important thing is you've found a way to feel superior.
>>
>>18654416
All signs have benefits and drawbacks.

Aries is driven but foolhardy/too impulsive
Taurus is reliable but prone to gluttony/greed
Gemini is able to gather tons of info but has venomous habits that make them unlikable.
Cancer is nurturing/homebodies
Leo is able to gather friends/care for friends but extremely sensitive and prone to drama
Virgo is intelligent but a complete homebody and far too picky for their own benefit
Libra is a great fashionable socialite, but they are also super sensitive/take forever to decide things
Scorpio has potential to have great strength and determination but they also generally self destruct and crumble after they obtain what they want
Sagittarius is gifted with innate wisdom but is impulsive and prone to vice. They are also not very sensitive to other peoples feelings.
Capricorn is built for the longhual lifetime but they are obtuse and ineffably strange and like to hid it.
Aquarius are analytical people with great artistic/healing talents but they also can be too weird
Pisces have incarnated across the full spectrum of the zodiac and can really be wise or in need of escapism.
>>
>>18658221
>http://www.energy-healing-info.com/mayan-astrology-signs.html
i've found you to be outgoing, and self focused, though not selfish. all aquarians i've known are girls, and they were all easy, and wouldn't commit to anything. terrible decisions makers. they always want to make sure they have options, so they stall decisions for fear of making the wrong one.
>>
>>18658640
whoops, still had the mayan link hilighted and didn't realize it.
>>
>>18658626
>>18658620
>>18658628
Isn't this what matters? That I feel superior? There's no consensus in all of this except inside my head. Nobody else's mind exists.
>>
>>18658648

well it's definitely what matters to you, but it makes me feel like i should offer you a pity handjob or something
>>
>>18658656
If you can't deal with my existence than I think the problem rests inside you and not me.
But then again thats been my argument since the very beginning.
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>18658635
>they also generally self destruct and crumble after they obtain what they want

how can i stop this
>>
File: 1484393897563.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484393897563.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
Does it makes any difference if one is born next to another sign in the zodiac? wouldn't this create an hybrid sign or something?

>>18655044
>Wayeb: July 21st to July 25th
>The Wayeb span of time is only 5 days out of the year, in contrast to the 20 day span that all of the other Mayan zodiac symbols have
>It means you likely have a strong connection to the other worlds and other realms. Embrace this. You have an affinity for extra-sensory perception, esp, and walk between this world and the next.

feels good to be the most special snowflake and /x/ tier sign of the mememayans
>>
>>18658661

i can deal with your existence, i just think you need someone else to touch you

if that was your argument it hasn't been very clear
>>
>>18658664
Don't rest on your laurels?
>>
File: 1482024498969.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482024498969.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
>>18658687
im not familiar with that expression so i looked it up

and its 100% dead on are you a wizard
>>
>>18658686
You want to touch me? I can't even post with the lesser folk without being deified... And maybe you should read some books instead of facebook posts, will help your reading comprehension and prevent you from going through this embarassment again.
>>
>>18654416
Why do all you retards fight over zodiac signs?
>>
>>18658699

not really, but i feel bad for you

i've read plenty of books, most authors have cohesive thoughts that make sense to other people and convey what they mean to

as a result books haven't prepared me for a mind like yours
>>
>>18658711
Maybe you're reading the wrong books. Too much J.K. Rowling perharps.
I have read quite a few books and I can understand how a primal mind like yours work.
>>
>two virgins discussing who's the least virgin

You're on 4chan folks, c'mon
>>
>>18658664
If you abandon ego you'll be less likely to be dissolved during your lifetime, but incarnating with a lot of scorpio placements has a lot to do with death/dying. You guys wouldn't be attracted to things that will inevitably destroy you if you weren't supposed to experience some level of ego/life disintegration.

The scorpio's attraction to power and the macabre is exactly what drives their soul purpose of learning to let go. Then when they incarnate again as a sag they come in knowing a bit on how to let go, and then they move on the tackle the myriad of life problems being a sag proposes.
>>
>>18658722
subjective and i'm currently reading hopscotch, norwegian wood, mein kampf, and the brothers karamazov

hasn't she only written 7 books? a person would have to read under 30 books in their life to have read too many of hers in comparison to everything else they may have read
>>
>>18658729
Just one virgin. The one who thinks meeting a social construct makes him more of a man than other people. I also have met it by his terms but I laugh at those who think that is an achievement. If only you'd knew...
>>
>>18658729

one virgin, he's mad at me because i said it was easy to get laid

i'm just responding because i'm bored and it's cold out at this point
>>
>>18658731
Brothers Karamazov is fine. The others I wouldn't bother so soon, insane ramblings can only be discerned when you've descended into insanity yourself.
>>
>>18658729

i'm also not sure what we're arguing about
>>
>>18658735

i think it's the least enjoyable out of all of them personally, i'm only reading it because i really enjoyed notes from underground and i started it already
>>
>>18654558
The most feared and undefeated disease.
>>
>>18658730
why do i want to abandon ego?

isn't that what makes me?
>>
>>18658922
It's a tool, but scorpios are driven towards a power hungry ego which generally will dissolve them. It's why so many scorpios become serial killers. There's a lot of fighting desire.
>>
File: t3_567d4v.jpg (2MB, 1600x1442px) Image search: [Google]
t3_567d4v.jpg
2MB, 1600x1442px
>>18654416
>cancer post by cancer on a board full of cancer

Winning?
>>
File: sweeting.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
sweeting.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>>18659097
>tfw ascendant in scorpio and people say I look like a serial killer

might be my habit of staring too much
>>
>>18658635
>gemini is able to gather tons of info but has venomous habits that make them unlikable
shhh don't expose me
>>
>>18658124
>told his forever alone status has nothing to do with astrology
>proves it
God, I love you faggots
>>
File: halechagrd.jpg (52KB, 604x427px) Image search: [Google]
halechagrd.jpg
52KB, 604x427px
>>18658683
Yer a wizard Aaj beh.
>>
>>18654416
My dad's a cancer. As stubborn as you too.
>>
>>18658635
>Libra (...) but they are also super sensitive/take forever to decide things
Incorrect. I am decisive and apathetic to other people's judgement.
>>
>>18654416
It is the fish with the crab in second.
>>
>>18658371
awwwww gemini here am i a bad sign? lol

also whos a good kitty?? kitty leo want sum tuna?? lol
>>
Just stopping by to say Cancer master race.
>>
I'm a Pisces
>>
>>18658371
there are leos, and those who aren't lucky enough to be leos.
>>
It's Leos
>>
>>18659989
Libras! Bunch of sweet talking, self unaware, manipulative assholes. Literally tools of the wheel of Karma to get things done on Earth.
>>
>>18658221
Aquarians make great observations. And from my experience, don't really have any emotion. You interact with emotion scientifically instead of actually experiencing it head on, or it may take you a while to actually feel what you're going through. Altruists, very smart, usually scientists. Strange people. Understandably misunderstood.

Leo here.
I know. We're vain, we're bossy, we're loud, pompous. I know. Best thing about being a Leo is that nobody knows you, or what you're thinking. They think the character is all that's there, so nobody tries to know who's behind it. Can be kind of lonely sometimes, though. Although, individuality is freeing. The way everyone "knows" a king but does not really know him.
>>
Cancer Master Race! Also lowkey i only like girls who are Sagittarius. What does the zodiac say about a Cancer/Sagittarius relationship?
>>
>>18654853
libra
>>
>>18660150
elaborate
>>
First love was a capricorn, I'm libra. She said maybe when we are older. I looked up compatibilty and its not great. I'm also in love with two sagittarius girls in their early 30s.
What do?
>>
>>18658069
>I could easily find a new person every night
>Posts on 4chan
Your hand doesn't count.
>>
Im a crab

what is my chance with a Aquarius?
>>
>>18654416
Introvert scorpion here.
It's hurts.
It really hurts.
>>
>>18660318
>introvert scorpion
but how?
>>
>>18660292

of course not, my hand isn't another person; it also doesn't change identities

even without those people i'm engaged, posting on 4chan doesn't mean a person is lonely or unattractive to others

your assumption that being on 4chan means a person can't get laid or has trouble with it sounds like a lot of projection

keep in mind i said men and women, i'm bi, so i have more options than someone straight by default

i also fail at other areas of life and it's one of the only things i'm good at
>>
>be leo female
>realize my sign is better suited to guys
>lead conflicting life of being incredibly prideful/stubborn/dominant, but still wanting a guy who is more dominant than me
>all boyfriends start off this way but slowly become emasculated over years
>tfw other leo female friends all have exact same issue, even discuss it before I find out their horoscope
>lowkey hate every pìsces ive ever met before i find out their horoscope
>tfw people tell me horoscopes are bullshit

At least I'm most compatible with aries/sag men, which are best men signs anyway

Cancers are whiney af. I've never met one who wasn't overemotional to a disgusting point when it came down to things. Ok as superficial friends but burdening af beyond that

>tfw virgo venus
>literally tsundere
>>
>>18659171
>moon in aquarius
>same problem

Well, time to start hiding bodies together, friend-o
>>
>>18659171

i have a first house pluto (in scorpio but i also have a libra rising and venus in libra with venus conjunct my ascendant from my 12th house) which is supposed to be similar to a scorpio rising

i've never been told that, just that my eyes are intense, but most people who say that are also attracted to me

most of the people who talk to me in general are attracted to me though

people also tell me i'm soothing a lot, so no serial killer vibes

you probably shouldn't stare, it's rude and makes people uncomfortable

>>18660289

i've been with a sag for years, and most people i love/get close to have been sags (or scorpios) in spite of an incompatible sun sign

don't place all your emphasis on that for 2 reasons:

1 - astrology shouldn't rule your life
2- even if you believe there's more to compatibility than sun sign

i'd mess around with the two sags and see how that goes, and if eventually the capricorn came around and i was still interested i'd go for her then

why waste your life waiting for someone when other people are right there? you have a while to go before round 2 with her is a thing anyway, you may as well

>>18660395

i have a leo female friend who's in love with me and has been for years, half of what we do is fight

i'm not even sure why she likes me, i'm occasionally a dick to her just for the sake of it to knock her off her pedestal

i also refuse her demands just for the sake of it too

but i flirt with her because i have a problem and knowing how much she likes me makes it impossible to help

my fiancee thinks she's a stupid bitch, and she can be but i enjoy her anyway

but i like aggressive women, if they won't fight with me when they think i'm wrong then i can't respect them or be close to them on any level
>>
>>18660289

btw when i say i'd go for the capricorn later if one of the sags (or anyone else) don't work out i don't mean exclusively

it's senseless to put all your time and effort getting back into a relationship that didn't work out until it's clear it's worthwhile
>>
>>18660324
By not being that much social?
I'm kind of a skeptic since my zodiac sing and other related thing not guessed and explained as accurately like an personality test. Sure it's show similarities that are strangely accurate. But I'm not a self intrested sex crazed super social maniac teeage girl wet dream as some anon's claim me to be.
>ib4 taking a bunch of Anonymus posters seriously that are regularly posting in a vietnamise flycatcher fórum.
>>
>>18660426
>i'm not even sure why she likes me
I mean, you explained exactly why:
>i'm occasionally a dick to her just for the sake of it to knock her off her pedestal

>i also refuse her demands just for the sake of it too

Leo females generally know, on some level, we're the shit. Even if we arent, we outwardly are going to present as such. We're used to being the center of attention/praise. But we don't want a spineless, asskissing subject as a m8. Want someone on our level. Like a challenge/chase also, anyone we're into is like a trophy -- gotta be worth it. By refusing her/being an occasional jerk, you're showing her you're not a 'lowly subject'. By flirting, the ego stroke negates any fragile babbyleoego damage.

Also heck yes on sags. Dating one now myself
>>
>>18660437

from an astrology standpoint you're supposed to look at other signs, planets, and aspects to get a better picture of a person

my sign (virgo) doesn't suit me very well for the most part either, but as far as my chart goes it's extremely weak and overshadowed by a lot of other things

that's not to say astrology is real, i just thought i'd point that out

>>18660461

interesting, i never really thought about it it's just the way i naturally react to her

i'm not a very deep thinker for the most part, so thank you for pointing that out

the extent of me wondering has nearly always ended at me thinking : "why does she like me?"

and sometimes i follow it up by recapping what i've done without really thinking about her

it seems obvious when you put it that way though, thank you

sags are a lot of fun, and i like the brutal honesty

i've been with my fiancee for 10+ years at this point, we have an open relationship (more for me than her) but we both thrive more on the idea of freedom in that manner rather than actually utilizing it very often

so we're both mostly monogamous, and i prefer relationships with friends anyway so we discuss every individual person

we did have a girlfriend, and have discussed dating someone else together (male or female we're open to either), but in spite of all the interest we get as a couple (we both get a lot on our own as a couple it's ridiculous though) no one has really been a lasting thought
>>
File: 1485808367247.jpg (828KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485808367247.jpg
828KB, 800x800px
>tfw Taurus

Are we the sign most prone to degeneracy? I feel that way sometimes.
>>
>>18660669

i only knew one taurus well, he was an alcoholic but held down the same boring stable job for most of his life and didn't do anything other than work then come home and drink

if you consider being bisexual degeneracy he was bi, but so am i and i personally don't consider it anything

i'm a virgo and i love drugs (hard drugs included) and alcohol, don't believe in monogamy, stolen a lot of things (drugs, alcohol, food etc) over the years (stopped that), been on/off into vandalism and graffiti (stopped that as well) minor things like that

so as far as being considered a degenerate goes i'm a better candidate than he was and my sign isn't typically associated with the life i've led or the person i am
>>
File: 1482167359865.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482167359865.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
>>18660711
>i only knew one taurus well, he was an alcoholic but held down the same boring stable job for most of his life and didn't do anything other than work then come home and drink

Damn, that hits close to home
>>
>>18660669
fuck you.

guess who am i
>>
>>18658922
see how stubborn you are? this is what breaks you and why you self sabbotage
>>
>>18660214
It can work, sorta
>>
>>18660283
Libras really just don't get it. They're very smart as in learned and intelligent but they make really shitty choices and then blame others for the result. They are the embodiment of the law of cause and effect, the reason things on this plane are fair, but one of their biggest challenges in life is to take responsibility for their own actions, and the consequences of those actions.

They know what to say and how to say it to get what they want out of people. They're very charming and witty with great personalities. Libras often don't even know they're being manipulative, or see it as a game rather than something that can potentially destroy someone. They like having power over people but in a very quiet way. Love causing shit, but they hate direct conflict with anyone that isn't a stranger. Tendency to bottle their anger and explode.

>>18660314
The Aquarius will cheat on you. I say this because it's happened with every Aqua/Cancer couple I've seen. You are all feelings and they have no feelings. Your neediness gets on their nerves, and their inability to support your emotion hurts you. Try a Pisces instead.
>>
>>18660395
lol this. I hate pisces too but it's just because they're constantly lying about weirdo shit. Cancers are okay to me, I think because I'm cancer ascendant, but I don't let them get too close cause they've always stolen from me and shit talked me and just generally been evil.

leos across the board also have a problem with dumping partners and then begging for them back right after. it's such a nuisance. the heart doesn't know what it wants and we're always ignoring people's bad bullshit just to feel that love. will I ever meet my match? think I need an aries.
>>
What do you guys think about a cancer/leo cusp? Can somebody give me more information about this? Also who's my best compatibility sign?
>>
Leo god tier
>>
>>18658760
I think thats HIV
>>
bump, good shit guys
>>
Leo's are the type to ctrl+f Leo
>>
>>18655399
This

Crab:
+hard
+pinchy grabbers
+leggy af
+can live in water
-needs water
-has to move sideways

Scorpioon:
+hard
+pinchy grabbers
+leggy af
+can live in dry
-can't live in wet
+POISON TAIL

Scorpion wins every time
>>
>>18660841

if it makes you feel better i liked him, we had a mutual thing for each other but he couldn't handle the non monogamy thing too jealous so nothing came of it

we eventually stopped talking though, he was too wrapped up in himself to be a decent friend and i got tired of hearing constant apologies over it so i lost interest

i also didn't care for how stubbornly stuck he was in his shitty situation, he complained and complained but never did anything about it

he could've gotten another job easy, and done the things he wanted

he was in a better position than i've ever been in and all he did was bitch and refuse to do anything about it so it was just tiring

aside from that i like to party and do things and he was just about work and then drinking at home alone typically

got boring fast
>>
>>18654840
You know it lad
>>
>>18660272
This desu, my best friend is libra and he's shitting on choroscopes on every possible occasion.
>>
File: smug cat 2.jpg (67KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
smug cat 2.jpg
67KB, 500x334px
>>18660324
oh boy it is almost as if this stuff has no actual impact on or correlation to an individual's life
>>
Sagittarius master race. What is it that makes us the best?
>>
Taurus here. Not sure about master race or best signs tho.
>>
>>18660948

you're a cudly house cat
>>
Virgo here, we the best.
>>
>>18661103

i seem to be partial to sags, been with one for a long time and nearly all of the people i get close to are sags (or scorpios), just how things seem to work out

i like people who are fun, intelligent, honest and blunt, with high energy who will party with me

no one's a better drinking buddy who's as willing to go on adventures in my experience
>>
>>18659171
iktf buddy
>scorpio rising with mars and pluto in the first house in scorpio

Ive been told by pretty much everyone i ever met that i look like a psychopath.
Also possible due to intense, dark, dead eyes, but apparently i just give off that vibe. The fact that im extremly private and secretive about everything i do doesnt really help. My friends always jokes around that i stab people to death or shit like that. They're very creative.
I dont really mind the fact that i come off as a serial killer because once people get to know me they see im quite friendly and all, but everyones first impression is that im an asshole and not right in the head, which can be problematic.
>>
>>18660318
Man, all the people i know that have strong scorpio influence are quiet, reserved and introverted.
>>
>>18661145
Virgo here, no we're not.
>t. /r9k/ is my homeboard unironically
>>
I'm a sag and i like a cancer. What's wrong with me? the zodiac says we aren't compatible at all.
>>
>>18661398

from an astrological standpoint it's more complicated than that, other signs, planets, aspects and houses

on a personal level i've been with a sag for over a decade and we're incompatible sun signs (i'm a virgo)

nothing is wrong with you
>>
>>18661037
I can feel for him, I get complacent. I have good ideas but I never follow through on them. Tbf, I realize that I'm lucky to do the work that I do since its what I love, but I probably won't start looking for another opportunity or quit drinking and smoking weed until I'm forced to.
>>
>>18662008

i drink and smoke weed a lot, and i've long binges on hard drugs to the point of cleaning up meaning going through withdrawal, shorter binges too

i try to just drink and smoke as often as i possibly can during breaks from other drugs, usually i smoke

i'm rarely sober, but i can like it when i've been high for a long time because then it's feels amazing

what kinda job?
>>
>>18660395
>lowkey hate every pìsces ive ever met
wait why? what's wrong with pisces?
>>
I'm a Pisces and I like Chinese zodiac as well I'm a snake
>>
>>18662008

i haven't been in a position where i could keep a steady job most of my life, and all that ever gets me by is that a lot of people like me and occasionally money comes my way that

well that and all that degeneracy when its been necessary

it's different btw, when you like what you do so you develop a routine you're happy with

this guy was miserable a lot of the time he just felt like he could stand his job and he was used to it

i've never had a stable anything so i can't imagine always being in a position where life is the same, but i don't think there's anything wrong with it if someone's content enough

and if you like drinking and smoking then you may as well, the best reason to do anything is that you enjoy it
>>
Do you guy see believe in cusp signs?

I'm technically a Gemini (20 June) but my moon & mercury sign lies in Cancer.
>>
>>18662710
how is your drug life paranormal, degenerate?
>>
>>18654755
>chinese cock
>mayan sak
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 740x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 740x1020px
>>18663701

it's in my chart
>>
File: 1452083247074.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452083247074.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>tfw Gemini rising

shits all fucked and I'm a retarded virgin
>>
>>18658371
>>18660128
>we_wuz_KAINGZ_an_sheet.exe
>>
File: fishperson.jpg (177KB, 1125x801px) Image search: [Google]
fishperson.jpg
177KB, 1125x801px
someone read me please
>>
how is life for an Aries Rising, Scorpio Sun, Gemini Moon is that a fun pairing?
>>
File: giphy.gif (997KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
997KB, 500x290px
I was born in the year of the rabbit (Cancer). My best bud was born in the year of the snake (Virgo). According to China, this is the worst union. According to western astrology we're a pretty good match. According to China they predict 2017 will be shitty year financially. So, far I've had nothing but great luck with money. Why is China so fucking backwards?
>>
>>18658635
>Pisces have incarnated across the full spectrum of the zodiac and can really be wise or in need of escapism
Indeed
>t. escapist pisces
>>
>>18660395
Maybe try with a Pisces and see if he doesn't become more dominant over years lol. This is actually what I'm trying to learn to do. Not because I want to be some dominating partner, but because I know women appreciate a man that can take the lead and such.

You can be a teacher, senpai
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
cancers are the fucking worst!
>biggest sluts in history
>cant think past today
>impulsive as a mf
>dudes are biggest cunts in history
>always have unwarranted confidence
>literally the stupidest people of all zodiac signs
>has the absolute WORST sense of humor (think fart jokes)
>will make it their mission to do whatever it takes to shit up and ruin anything nice others have.

cancers: FUCKING DIE

-signed, an aquarius

no you ain't ma nigga
no you can't have ma water
>>
>>18671931
I'm pisces.
>>
>>18671939
sup?
>>
>>18671948
Works everytime
>>
>>18661021
Well, I don't care about anyone else's shit.
>>
>>18655399
Enjoy your std's whore.
>>
>>18672149

of course not
>>
File: aides-scorpion-412x216.jpg (24KB, 412x216px) Image search: [Google]
aides-scorpion-412x216.jpg
24KB, 412x216px
>>18672181
>Scorpios.
>>
>>18671931
>biggest sluts in history
You're thinking scorpio
>>
I was going to reply to this post with some thoughtful information, but I'm feeling a little CRABBY!
>>
>>18658635
>Gemini is able to gather tons of info but has venomous habits that make them unlikable.
What exactly are venomous habits?
>>
>>18667914
>whole chart is pisces
You're a total piece of shit.

>saturn in 1st house
You're probably ugly

>mars and sun in first house
confident
>>
Cancers across the board have been the most selfish, lazy, emotionally manipulative and needy mother fuckers I have EVER met. I've been closely involved with three of them and it's the same thing every fucking time.

Fuck cancers for real.
>>
File: 1452297598309.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452297598309.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>18672453
agreed

fuck cancers
>>
>>18672181
>>18672213
>>18672216
Wow. Sounds like someone couldn't keep their girlfriend satisfied. Remember, anon: it's not her. It's you.
>>
>>18658683
>Does it makes any difference if one is born next to another sign in the zodiac? wouldn't this create an hybrid sign or something?

Remember that there are 3 deacons to ever sign and 360 degrees to the entire zodiac, each of which is different from the next. I believe that this sort of discrepancy can be explained with an understanding of the wheel as being a spectrum that can be divided into different segments that will mean different but similar things depending on where you cut it.
>>
Pisces male here

Who wants to watch some weird avant-garde movies and cuddle?
>>
>>18673858

that sounds like the kind of thing that requires a lot of drugs and gets boring after 20 minutes
>>
>>18658699
*superiority complex intensifies*
>>
>>18654416
Crab is best.
>>
Aries male here..
Whats with the thing that we are all assholes?
Also, does aries/aquarius relationships work?
>>
File: 1463163037323.jpg (16KB, 460x321px) Image search: [Google]
1463163037323.jpg
16KB, 460x321px
>>18658635
>Virgo is intelligent but a complete homebody and far too picky for their own benefit

Not my problem if people aren't interesting for me, I'm still searching for someone but I decided to open my eyes a bit more this time. I love scorpios and aries
>>
File: 1472785906461.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472785906461.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>18658571
>>18658597
>>18658620
>>18658656
>>18658686
>>18658711

Gee, I just wonder which slutty zodiac is this.

I just noticed it's a [spoiler]virgo and I'm a virgo. Dialogue foreplay is a standard sex weapon ours[/spoiler] my [spoiler]scorpio boyfriend loves it[/spoiler]
>>
>>18671931
>has the absolute WORST sense of humor (think fart jokes)
>Coming from a frog poster
>Aquarius

Poetry
>>
>>18672201
:3
>>
>>18675189

since when is saying you feel bad enough for someone to give them a pity handjob foreplay?

>>18675286

i actually get along well with leos, a lot of friends i've had have been leos

at the same time my father is one too, and i can't stand that asshole
>>
>>18675151
Bump
>>
>>18675151
Bump on this.
>>
>>18675387
>>18675460

why don't you just date one and find out?

even if you believe in astrology sun sign isn't enough to tell you about a relationship between two individuals or the individuals themselves
>>
>>18662710
I'm a copywriter on a marketing team (nothing I can shill here, I assure you). It's pretty much feast or famine at work, so it gives me a lot of time to shitpost and write/develop other ideas for stories. I've only finished maybe two stories at most though. I get self-conscious and critical of my work and find it hard to finish.

>>18663082
I don't like change that much, but I'm going through a lot of them right now, including getting married next month.
>>
>>18658371
>tfw both my parents are leo
>born taurus
>>
>>18675488
Well i kinda meant the aries=asshole thing.
>>
>>18654755
>zotz
What's that mean?
>>
>>18675497

that's cool, at least you have time to pursue things that interest you

i write too sometimes but i never finish anything because i have no attention span and i'm not good on follow through

i prefer music anyway, at least writing a song isn't as much of a commitment as trying to get through an entire novel and it's more enjoyable

i'm used to change, my life just gets shaken up and everything needs to change without warning often enough

i get bored of things anyway so it works out

congratulations on the marriage

my fiancee and i are probably never going to follow through on our engagement

we just don't know what else to call each other and we figure if we do get married it will be to each other, our lives are together regardless the ceremony just seems like a hassle

>>18675516

nearly every aries i've ever met i've gotten along well with, and the one i didn't was just in a bad place in his life and acting out at everyone while drunk

the last few times i saw him we got along well enough

i generally like aries people though
>>
>>18675620
Omg do i know you??
Im the one who asked the aries stuff.
>>
>>18675837

no idea, we might have talked in one of these threads before but i couldn't say for sure

i might've read your chart or are you the aries who likes scorpio girls and was having trouble with a libra girl stringing you along?
>>
>>18675889
I asked because you described perfecty my last time when i was drunk..
>>
>>18675907

unless your name is igor and you were drunk years ago at your sister's birthday weekend party after your ex left you, then no
>>
>>18675920
Okey :DD
Sorry for bothering.
>>
>>18675939

it's cool, you didn't bother me

i just had a feeling you were talking about something more recent than i was

sorry if i said that harshly, i'm only half as much of an asshole as i can come off

the last time i was drunk (yesterday) didn't go well either, but it wasn't because of me at least
>>
>What are Tauruses like in relationships? Preferably male Tauruses.
>>
>>18677540

Stubborn, but the most loyal partner you will ever find.
>>
As history has shown several times already, and will show one more time, Gemini are there to win or destroy everything if they can't.
>>
>>18677657
A lot of signs do signs like that. Hitler was a Taurus. Most serial killers are scorpios. Gemini is hardly a perpetual villain. If anything they end up being the repressed college professor subtly trying to steal credit for others ingenuity.
>>
>tfw no pisces gf
>>
>>18678629
>tfw no bossy leo gf to sodomize
>>
Am i the only one here who's a Taurus/Boar/K'ank'in?
>>
>>18679169

every taurus is a bore
>>
>>18672221
Well, I knew a Gemini who had a habit of trying to convince me to distance myself from my friends and family, almost as if she wanted me to herself, but that was a trap.
I could tell she had this motive to leave my life strained and have nobody to turn to.
Maybe it's because I expected her to be vindictive, I don't know. She was just really not "there" in the relationship, and to say that shit just made me feel like she wanted to put me on an island.
>>
Why so many people hate geminis?
>>
>>18680556

i've known a few geminis, one is an uncle i'm close to and the others have been terrible manipulative people, but i have a really small sample size

most of the people who are drawn to me are fire signs (especially sag and leo) and scorpios, so i've only had a decent amount of experience with them, a few libras and a few virgos
>>
>>18657979
I think it's because internet articles say cancer and Pisces are fantastic match
>>
Who else Sagittarius/Ophiuchus master race here?
>>
I'm a libra and I think this whole thing is a bunch of fucking horseshit

prove me wrong

you probably can't!
>>
>>18680556
generally, butthurt. Think trump and the media
>>
Aquarian here
Aires are really intelectual and naturally interesting persons
Leos dont show much emontion but once you get to know them you see how deep they can be. I love leos
Scorpio all around not my kind of person
Virgo is picky and really good at manipulating, still, they care about people which is great
Libra is such a big liar and drama makes
Pisces are really nice to talk to, i like them
>>
Aries female here.
>>
>>18682938
marry me
>>
>>18683184
Why?
>>
>>18682757
Aquarian here also,

You are spot on with Leos. The only women I have been seriously romantically involved with were leos and they didn't show intimacy very well / often.

Any advice on how to open them up?
>>
>>18683303
cuz aries chicks make my dick throb
>>
What can you tell me about Cancer(m)/Capricorn(f) couple?
>>
>>18683496
>aries chicks make my dick throb

Elaborate.
>>
>>18684057
idk they're usually dominant. I just want to see them become total fuck sluts and be really intimate
>>
>>18684350
Having a dominant woman that isnt into femdom means you'll have to match her dominance or she'd get bored of you fast.
You think you have what it takes?
>>
>>18684416
dominant chicks just need a good dicking imo. You wont feel very dominant if you're a moaning mess
>>
>>18684524
>dominant chicks just need a good dicking imo.

Dominance is about liking the feeling of being in control tho, so it contradicts what you perceive as a "dominant chick".
Women who are dominant until they get into bed with a guy have fake confidence, that's a different subject.
>>
>>18684587
Are you saying you're dominant in bed? That screams femdom.
>>
Why do us Aries get shit on so much by you guys? Yes I'm moody but I think I'm alright

I think
>>
File: astroshit.gif (62KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astroshit.gif
62KB, 670x471px
>>18654416
tell me something about this
>>
>>18684906

i like aries
>>
>>18685000
>saturn 12th house
You're mentally ill. Better luck next time.
>>
>>18660955
It's not the 80's anymore.
>>
>>18685012
i like you too
>>
>>18684906
I'm an aries and my existence is pure suffering. Sensinsitive, manic, romantic to a fault and always feeling unfulfilled no matter what.
I love unconditionally like a child and i struggle to find someone that is willing to love me back with the same intensity.
>>
>>18685083
That's because you're not taking your whole chart into account.

You sound very watery.
>>
>>18685102
Not that anon but how do you figure your whole chart?
>>
>>18685111
Look up the interpretations for the planets in the signs of your chart. Then the meaning of the planets in the houses, house rulers, aspects between the planets, etc.

Or just beg someone from the other thread who knows his shit to read your chart.
>>
>>18684738
Not always.
But the type of women you're talking about are always dominant until they get in bed, where they turn into a moaning mess, if that always happens then you've been with some fake women.
>>
File: graphic.png (26KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
26KB, 750x562px
What does this mean guys?
>>
aquarius here, cancers legitimately fucking disgust me. they're lying, exaggerating, stupid, annoying, fucking cunts. fight me. crabs are the insolent garbage of the zodiac.
>>
>>18685236
There goes my fantasy. rip boner
>>
>>18685317
You would have wanted her to take some action as well at some point, it's not healthy if it isn't balanced.
>>
>>18685024
i already know that thanks
also could you tell me basic ways to read this¿
>>
>>18685298
>mars in virgo
Worst sign in the zodiac.

>saturn raping your sun and Venus
Problems with the father. Venus rules your 5th house, so you potentially will have problems with kids.

Mars in the 4th house indicates your home life sucked and you argued with your family a lot. Mercury in Aries means you're loud, like to argue and have no patience for long, deep discussions. Venus indicates you like to chase your potential partner.

>Uranus, Jupiter, neptune in the eight house
Anything other than Saturn in the 8th house is good. It means an interest in the occult and a strong sex drive.
>>
>>18685574
Is there a quick way to explain how to read these charts or do you have to graduate from Hogwarts?
>>
>>18685642
If you're the guy who's chart I just read, you have a very strong 8th house, so I should be asking you.

If not, just use google.
>>
>>18685694
Nope, I'm the Aries female.
I was just wondering.
>>
>>18685714
Ok. Just start looking up all the different placements in your chart. Find out what each planet in each of your zodiac signs means. Then look up what each planet in each of your houses means. Then look at how the planets aspect each other.

Houses are, imo, the most interesting part because they're practical and can tell you practical things about your life. Find out which planets rule which houses and how they interact with each other in your chart. If your 2nd house is fucked for example, you're going to be poor.

Eventually you'll start to understand what all the planets, houses and signs mean and then you wont have to rely on generic google interpretations.

>http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html
This a nice reference if you don't get cut by the edge.
>>
>>18685714
Aries male here. How do you view us?
>>
>>18685817
>This a nice reference if you don't get cut by the edge.

I feel like I've been sent away back to 2005 Emo websites.

I've read my natal chart report and some things are kinda contradicting one another, not sure if it's the site or my poor understanding.

>>18685835
I'd say passionate and daring.
One of my exes was an Aries. He was good looking but shy and nerdy at the beginning, not at all my type, later I found out he was anything but.
>>
File: chart.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
27KB, 750x562px
Who wants to take a crack at my chart?
>>
File: birth chart.jpg (172KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
birth chart.jpg
172KB, 1366x768px
Can someone interpret mine?
>>
File: Birth Chart.jpg (268KB, 946x1749px) Image search: [Google]
Birth Chart.jpg
268KB, 946x1749px
can someone read this shit? tell me if i'm gonna be rich senpai.
>>
>>18686150
>>18686208
Damn it guys, read mine first!
>>18686078
>>
>>18686078
You have a very, very strong scorpio influence. So you have magnetic Rasputin eyes, a strong willpower and sexual magnetism. People probably don't fuck with you.

>jupiter in 7th house
Good for relationships. Saturn is fucking Venus, which rules the 7th house, which may offset this.

>sun in the first house
Attractive and likeable.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 640x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 640x849px
i'm having trouble putting my t-square, kite, and trines together in a cohesive manner

any insight?
>>
>>18686270
Thanks anon!
>>
>>18686047
>some things are kinda contradicting one another
Of course. Some elements of the chart are gonna clash and maybe cancel each other out. Post chart.
>>
File: chart.jpg (271KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
271KB, 670x471px
>>18686320
>Some elements of the chart are gonna clash and maybe cancel each other out.

Oh.
>>
>>18684350
>idk they're usually dominant. I just want to see them become total fuck sluts and be really intimate
Until they cum. Usually that's in the neighborhood of 5 minutes just from eating them out.
>>
>>18686372
Well, you're definitely an aries, though I wouldn't call you all that dominant.

Mars in pisces is very passive and emotional and cancer rising is homely. I guess that's what you meant by contradictions.
>>
>>18686270
I figure you might want some feedback for your efforts:

I've heard that about my eyes, at least that they're intense. I am strong willed in the sense that I can push myself through a long ordeal while others around me give up, but I often struggle with motivation. I am very attractive and I think I do have a lot of sexual magnetism but I have generally been very clumsy with expressing myself sexually. I'm a terrible flirt. Friends fuck with me but strangers don't. I think I make a good partner, but then I can become resentful if I feel they aren't giving back enough.
>>
>>18686372
>>18686874
oh fuck me I'm blind. You're leo rising, not cancer. Disregard everything I said then
>>
>>18686874
>>18686953
Wait, come back lol
I demand a proper reading after all of this anticipation, anon! :o
>>
>>18682757
SO fact is, you crush on the pisces, the libra has her attention, and the rest of your friends are no threat to the relationship. Meanwhile you are the creepy mother fucker with the astronomy chart stalking everyone?
>>
>>18688447
t.gemini
>>
>>18688447
I dont crush on pisces tho anon i genuinely care for them
I crush on virgos and leos, the first one will most likely play mind games with you and the second one will most likely give you an awesome relationship

And i say libras suck cause i know them. They wont think twice about lying or pretending to be something for you to like them
>>
>>18690092
>And i say libras suck cause i know them. They wont think twice about lying or pretending to be something for you to like them
libra here
fuck you faggot

i'm not fake nor would i ever go to such lengths for anybody
>>
>>18690119
t.people pleaser
>>
>>18655535

Lol true
>>
>>18661103

Sags burn out pretty fast though
>>
>>18690184
>t. can't fucking read at all

>>18690119
>nor would i ever go to such lengths for anybody
>>
>>18660669
You guys are the cucks of the astrology chart. You aim to please too hard only to get shit on.
>>
>>18660919
I'm a Cancer and if an Aquarius chick cheated on me, she'd be gone and I wouldn't even bat an eye. You can't really get emotionally attached to them and they don't really stroke your ego is why. They're better suited as friends with benefits.
>>
>>18661398
That's funny. It's usually the other way around. Cancer is drawn by the fun Sag and the Sag gets bored and moves on.
>>
File: 1465440870443.jpg (30KB, 346x391px) Image search: [Google]
1465440870443.jpg
30KB, 346x391px
>>18682010
>>
>>18687559
Alright. Being equally Leo and Aries in nature, you're obviously really fiery, egotistical, self-centered and proud. Moon in Leo means you need people to constantly stroke your ego. Pluto aspecting your Moon makes you more emotional than the typical Aries/Leo. I suppose most people would find you way, way too fiery and solar, but to each their own.

On the negative side, you burn out really, really fast. Mars in Pisces makes it so that your actions have little staying power. Mars is your motivations and drive, but Pisces dissolves and weakens it. Your mercury shows that emotions dominate your logical side and you may get lost in your thoughts/delusions, whatever. On top of that, you lack air and earth signs, making you impractical and somewhat unable to detach yourself from your emotions.

>venus, mercury in the 8th house
This is nice. I have the same thing. Venus gives you sexual magnetism and a desire for very deep connections, so you're not the kind of person who's satisfied with cheap sex. Mercury let's you see past all the retarded bullshit in the world, but again, you're not very logical. You rely more so on intuition, which you should have plenty of. Moon in the 1st house helps with that.

Saturn bumfucks your moon with an opposition, which can potentially make you emotionally stiff, kind of like Moon in cap would. Sexually, Mars in Pisces is very passive and malleable, pretty much the opposite of Aries. I guess your Venus and Mars balance each other out.

You seem like an overwhelming personality.
>>
>>18673858
Pisces male as well.

Thank sounds fucking stupid.
>>
>>18654716
but i'm one and i never achieved anything
>>
>>18690716
That* I guess I'm the stupid one now!
>>
File: Star chart.gif (52KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Star chart.gif
52KB, 670x471px
I honestly have no idea how to read this, could some anon help me?
>>
>>18654416
You mean Virgo?
>>
>>18660289
Pick the one with bigger boobs
>>
>>18690574
Thanks!
Interesting, this mostly(not all tho) sounds like how I was as a teenager. I still have these constant insecurities about myself every now and then(feeling like shit needing someone to stroke my ego) but most of the time I just kinda learn how to deal with it while making sure I don't get too caught up in emotion to cloud my mind.
Honestly, people are really surprised to hear that I'm an Aries.(I'm often mistaken for a Sagittarius) That's one of the things I meant by contradictions according to Aries qualities and how I really am.
>>
>gemini
>>
>>18654416
ITT women
>>
>>18691177
gemini here. Why do we make you so buttmad?
>>
>>18691327
Because it takes a lot of work to keep your attention and when we finally do you get restless and moody. You're like the cats of astrology.
>>
idk but im scorpio and from what i hear scorpio is the worst. infact every scorpio i've ever met is a manipulative fuck who uses cleverness as a social tact to keep you in the conversation
>>
>>18661030
FUCKING LOL, thanks anon i needed more "leggy af" in my life
>>
>>18691474
I never understood the whole manipulative, getting sneaky revenge aspect of a Scorpio. Maybe it's because I never really pissed one off. The worst I ever gotten from a Scorpion was the silent treatment. The whole holding a grudge thing though. That shit is real as fuck. You do something nasty to a Scorpion they'll never fucking forgive you or forget.
>>
>>18654416
>crab as a horoscope sign
Literally cancer.
>>
>>18691450
That only applies for earth signs. Earth signs are boring beyond all fuck and deserve no attention.
>>
>>18691474

i seem to get along well with scorpios, a lot of my friends have been scorpios

never fought with any of them, but i would hate to because all of the ones i've known go crazy when they're mad at people

it's not that i go out of my way to stay on their good side though i just don't seem to upset them
>>
>>18691558
we manipulate when we like you
things are going to be better for you in the long run that way

t. Scorp
>>
>>18691558

i've never gotten the silent treatment from a scorpio

i've gotten apologies, gifts, and treated with concern but never any negativity
>>
>>18691327
>being this new
>being a gemini
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.