[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you here ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.png (257KB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
257KB, 592x320px
On /x/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIoZdoNUfsg
>>
recently gone through a breakup. I used to be really into paranormal stuff, so after splitting up, trying to get back to myself. so here I am.
>>
>>18653830
this is nice peaceful music btw. thank you for sharing
>>
File: 1474641390794.png (318KB, 587x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474641390794.png
318KB, 587x562px
>>18653830
Here for the spooks. Stayed out of habit.
>>
>>18653830
I'm not.
>>
File: 1485751892886_1.jpg (27KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1485751892886_1.jpg
27KB, 500x669px
I like spooky pictures
>>
>>18655740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs
>>
>>18653830
I like to browse for new age and darkweb stuff
>>
I'm just trying to figure out how to make a fictional character real, that's all I really want from /x/
>>
>>18655877
i got some good and bad news for you. you can make a fictional character real, ive done it. thats the good news. the bad news is, you are the fictional character i made real. im sorry, i didn't know what i was doing. you will pop out of existence soon. sorry about that tho.
>>
>>18655740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTCjjWwlk5I
>>
Here to discuss /fringe/ and esoteric topics.
And there isn't so much unnecessary shitpost disguised as 'le xd just farming xd loosh yo dude bro'.
Literally 80% of posters on the /fringe/ boards are just there to glorify their mental illnesses so that they can believe that they never have to interact with another human bean in person, but still be able to get their dix wet and feed their coke addictions.
Basically all /fringe/ is is
>I AM VERI MIGHTY CHAOS MAGICIAN YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT ME IM CURSING YOU RIGHT NOW
Funny enough I've gotten many of these threats for waking some of these pathetic losers up from just being spoonfed garbage 'magick' by people that are more looney than crowley.
Funny enough I haven't dropped yet, but I've been met with some psychological horror dreams which is like my fucking fetish.
TL;DR: /x/ > /fringe/ boards, because on /x/ people atleast admit that they're autistic retards and make fun of themselves which can be hilarious, instead of throwing a tantrum and wasting 3 hours 'cursing' people, which now that I think of it is even more hilarious.
But all in all, people here 'want to believe', and here there are more people that aren't complete stuck up retards, so they actually listen to your helping hand.
>>
>>18653830
bored at work
>>
>>18657289
of all the people you couldve made real, you chose me?
snake was right, i'm here just to suffer
>>
>>18653830
My little league baseball coach molested me.
>>
I always loved her.
>>
To discuss paranormal and conspiratorial topics with in a rational, critical manner.

Not as easy as it sounds.
>>
>>18653830
The camaraderie
>>
>>18653830
I like paranormal shit, but I'm scared of the internet beyond 4chan. This place is shit, but where can I go?
>>
>>18653830
I ask myself this every time I come here.
>>
I really like lurking threads about shit like Hollow Moon or Flat Earth. It's fun. So fun that, for an actual moment one time, I actually considered that the Earth may be flat.

Fun stuff.
>>
>>18660094
go fuck yourself
>>
Hoped to find some interesting threads, but all I see is bullshit
>>
>>18653830
I just got here today because I've realised I'm seeing my own future. I need some fucking advice asap, what does it mean if I can forsee this shit years in advance and I'm now aware exactly when and how I die.
>>
>>18660295
I'm here for people like these guys ^
I hate everyone new that acts new and liberals and girls that have to mention they are girls. /x used to be my sanctuary now it's 75% retard and it actually makes me sad.
>>
>>18660433
What defines this kind of retard?
I get the gist that you're one of the dudes that go
>THAT'S NOT MY OPINION ERGO IT'S UNTRUE
/x/ and /fringe/ is basically jihad on text if you ever thought about it.
>>
>>18653830
>Why are you here?
Where else could you find such an amount of nutjobs, liberal occultists, things you could never think about and human guinea pigs for your experiments?
>>
>>18653830
because i have severe mental disorder
>>
been coming here for a long time. these days I'm sort of like a wasteland scavenger, rummaging through this post apocalyptic board looking for gem threads.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.