[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad experiences in magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download (6).jpg (10KB, 246x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
10KB, 246x164px
Has anyone had bad experiences while doing rituals or meditation, if so what kind of experiences.
>>
Yup, received a transmission from a spirit while meditating (was also performing some pretty esoteric hermetic & daoist practices at the time, not sure exactly what attracted this spirit).

The transmission blew open a major blockage caused by suppressed emotional issues from my childhood, my mental health went to shit.

Went from being the most happy and functional in my life (exercising daily, meditating & practicing for 2 - 3 hours daily, good social life, studying, just loving life) to completely dysfunctional (about as anxious and depressed as someone can be without needing to be institutionalized - in fact I considered self admittance early on, and if I hadn't started eating xanax like tictacs to cope with the symptoms, would probably have gone through with it).

It completely derailed my life for 3 years, and I'm still working to recover and process everything that bubbled up with a therapist. Slowly resuming my meditation practice, under guidance from an experienced teacher and a healer who's providing me herbal treatments to address specific imbalances.

This shit can absolutely happen, don't believe the people who'll say "it'll all be ok as long as you stay positive and blah blah blah."

I mean in the long run, yeah, the stuff that manifested after the transmission was probably stuff I needed to deal with, but having it all ripped open and shoved to the surface at once by a spirit is NOT the optimal way to achieve emotional release, and in a slightly different situation could easily have been life-ending.

Be careful. Practice with the guidance of a teacher. Take the training slow and steady. Establish a solid foundation of physical health & emotional balance, and for fucks sake, don't mess around with practices if you don't know exactly where they're coming from and what energetic currents they're hooking you up to.
>>
>>18653133

Seems like sound advice, i wish you succes with your recovery.

I have been thinking about this also as well, i have been reading about the occult for quite some time and recently started a practice.
But to be honest i am still not really sure what all this magic stuff is really about, and als have been asking myself if it can't be dangerous.

Mostly in the sense like fucking yourself up or trigger stuff like psychosis etc.
The advice of your post seems good, i can't talk too much about it because of lack of exxperience but taking it slow seems smart
>>
>>18653133
that's way too long a post to be trolling, which brings me to a very scary realization... you actually believe that.
>>
>>18654790
>asking myself if it can't be dangerous.
Nigger, everything is dangerous in life, especially the things worth looking into
take it slow and steady and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1473141257623.jpg (1MB, 1280x1945px) Image search: [Google]
1473141257623.jpg
1MB, 1280x1945px
>>18653085
I was leading a seance for the summoning of an ancient native american entity known as the Epunamun, a demonic being, minor deity of war and conflict that it's said to answear the call of mages and priests, created of the tetralogy of 4 different acursed kings (King Chau, Nuke, Fuchaa and Kushe).

I know this being sounds ominous as all hell, but he was also a guardian of pacts and promises so we assume there woudnt be foul play involved. Next thing I remember is coming back to the waking world as I'm being carried by my friends and the paramedics to the ambulance. Apparently I had a seizure after contact was stablished; no previous mental conditions, nor am I sensible to light. Lucking back at it, it was extremely stupid, I think I basically wasted all my luck that night.
>>
>>18654805
>Reading about theoretical physics online to further your understanding of the natural laws is dangerouous
>>
>>18653085
Does your picture mean you can't invoke air without banishing water and vice versa?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.