[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The nazi-occult shabadoo show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1487565366324.jpg (27KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487565366324.jpg
27KB, 500x496px
Are there any decent books or articles on Nazi Occultism that you would recommend?
>>
J. Evola. Imperialismo pagano
>>
>>18652908
Thank you homeslice
>>
>>18652928
Anything you can find about Otto Rahn, friendo. He led the Nazi search for the Holy Grail and was at one point found dead in a snowstorm. Did not freeze to death, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18653119
Bless you
>>
>>18652858
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/213804.Black_Sun

The author definitely has his own agenda, but it's still an interesting read.
>>
>>18652858
Isn't "The Occult Roots of Nazism" by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke the standard go-to book for this? Have a good read!
>>
>>18653228
>>18653235
Thank you both kindly
>>
File: Avatar_Triskele.png (370KB, 524x766px) Image search: [Google]
370KB, 524x766px
>>18653119
Rahn was discovered poisoned I think, I have never seen a real proof that he actually was killed.

His first book, crusade against the grail, is about the history of the cathars and their philosophy. The second book Luzifers Hofgesind (I don't even know if it exists in english) tells about Lucifer actually being a european/aryan god of the sun who was turned into a demon. He tries to proof this with several myths and stories from all across Europe.

Very interesting, but not fully into Nazi Occultism.
I recommend authors like Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi who see Hitler as an avatar of the hindu god Kalki, the books of Serrano have a lot of conspiracy and esoteric stuff too.
>>
File: VrilBook.jpg (86KB, 631x854px) Image search: [Google]
VrilBook.jpg
86KB, 631x854px
https://www.amazon.com/Occult-Secrets-Vril-Goddess-Potential/dp/1943494029

This is one of the best books on Nazi occultism out there - I highly reccomend it
>>
>>18654090
I'm related to Marija Oršić.
>>
>>18654097
Tell us more, anon (if you can).
>>18653952
Savitri Devi was also a pioneer of modern animal rights activism.
>>
>>18654090
What's the origins of the Vril-Nazi connection?
I know of the Thule Society but not much about Vril
>>
>>18654161
>Tell us more, anon (if you can)
Her father and my great-great-great-grandfather were cousins. That's all I know. Shit, that's about 120 years into the past, back in the Austro-hungarian empire.
>>
>>18654183
Was it ever discussed in your family? Or is it too far into the past? How did you find out?
>>
>>18654194
My great-grandmother (grandmas mother) rambled once about the nazis and shit and name dropped her distant cousin. She never met her, since the Oršić family moved to Austria earlier.
>>
>>18652858
damn nazi...
>>
>>18654180
buy the book ;)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.