[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr Steven Greer Contact Teams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Atacama Humanoid.jpg (11KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
Atacama Humanoid.jpg
11KB, 302x167px
So has anyone here seen Sirius the documentary or know about Dr. Steven Greer? This is more of a info/Q & A and discussion thread regarding the previous. I researched the ET topic for about 6 months before I found him and now he is the only person I get information from because of the level of credibility that he has.

He has found the key to contacting extra terrestrials through meditation and consciousness. He created the CE5(close encounter of the 5th kind) initiative where humans initiate extra terrestrial contact out in the field and document the event.

Dr. Steven Greer also started the disclosure project in the 90s where he had about 50 government and military officials go on record to state that UFOs and ETs are real and the general population is being lied to. Now he has about 500 officials that state the same.

I have personally gone out into the field and done these CE5 protocols and have had amazing success in seeing ET space craft.

I am here to inform and educate people about this subject because in my eyes this is the most important thing for the planet right now
>>
https://youtu.be/Ypd3_kF0350
>>
https://youtu.be/5C_-HLD21hA
>>
https://youtu.be/eNU3MLqyzPk?list=PLnrEt2fIdZ0aBgPuVF0C_T559YR20eDTc
>>
>>18652807
watched sirius last night nice job exposing them, i like their ayy contact method. they dont want to start dog fighting jets just to contact us. if the govt would leave them be they would land and investigate more, find out we arent going to kill them and dissect them. they want us to know they are there waiting for us to allow them into our world. the only way to beleive this is to do it yourself. learn the methods and contact them. ask them whatevever you want, theyll help you as much as they can
>>
>>18652807
Tried it, then was haunted by orbs for a while.

I don't know who or what it contacts. Neither does he.
>>
Dr. Stephen Greer is a globalist chuck that spreads misinfo to edgy teenyboppers like yourself
>>
>>18653086
>Chuck

Cuck *
>>
>>18652807
It's all a scam.

>Claims he can communicate with aliens
>Asks for money to fund a project forcing the government to reveal the aliens to us
He could literally ask the aliens to come along and reveal themselves and show that the government are lying.
He could summon a UFO over a populated city.
But nope. He summons them in the desert after charging you money.
He then begs for money to disclose the very thing he supposedly has the ability to easily, and freely disclose.
>>
>>18653532
All he has been able to do it's summon a couple of dancing lights in specific places.

Whatever his aliens are, he is in no position to ask the little green man to come and talk to you to prove their existance.

>>18653086
>globalist chuck

Found the Trumptard.
>>
>>18653572
>Can literally prove to the world UFO/aliens are real
>Guys I need money to fund my research to convince the government to prove that UFO are real!
You're an idiot.
>>
>>18652819
thanks video and audio about meditation and awareness of ufos +1/3 of beer + cat on my chest as i pet him helped me have good cry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.