[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the shape of our universe? Where does it end? When you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mario.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
What is the shape of our universe? Where does it end? When you get to the edge, do you pop back out into the same universe, but on the other side of it, like in some old video games?
>>
>>18652796
The shape of the observable universe that we can see is a sphere. This is because there is a "cosmological horizon," beyond which light emitted from objects hasn't had time to reach us for the entire history of the universe.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cosmological+horizon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Anything else is pure conjecture. This doesn't belong in /x/.
>>
>>18652813
What if there's something paranormal out there in the realm of pure conjecture?
>>
>>18652796
I love mario so much
>>
>>18652796
In response to your last question, this could potentially be true if the universe as a whole is actually a giant sphere. We'd have to find a way to exceed the speed of light by many many times first to verify that.
>>
>>18652833
It's Schroedingers cat territory. There both is and isn't at the same time, and until we can observe it, it's stuck in this limbo of (non)existence.
>>
>>18652833
>>
>>18652796
>What is the shape of our universe
torus

nobody can disprove this
>>
My take on it is that it's basically a twin-hypersphere capable of intersection. This side of the universe holds most of the "normal" matter we all know. The other side holds most of the antimatter.

That being said, intersection comes in two forms, mutually inverse: on our side, a punch through is a black hole, and in theory would cause the virtual particles and/or quantum field of the other side. Likewise, in theory, the other side also has an equivalent of a black hole, and it causes the virtual particles and/or quantum field of our side of the universe.

Of course, if they are close enough to intersect, they are close enough to interact - and this opposing half of the universe would be the cause for most, if not all unexplained forces we see, such as what we pinned on "dark matter/energy". It is also where "mirror matter" is held.

This geometry would have been caused by a symmetrical, perfectly diametrically opposed n-dimension big bang expansion.

At least that's my (admittedly most likely uneducated) take on it.
>>
>>18652796
It's two toruses of about equal size. we're just one very small part of the matter torus, the other one is made of antimatter and time is reversed completely, inbetween them is a large singularity, the origin point of the universe, where the rules of physics break down completely as the quantum foam reaches total resonance flow equilibrium.
>>
File: Universe Approximation.png (61KB, 674x771px) Image search: [Google]
Universe Approximation.png
61KB, 674x771px
>>18652796
>>18656577
>>
The outside seems to be organic in nature, imagine being inside a chest cavity with heart as the universe, it's something of the sort.
The universe itself is multi-layered and any particular world resides alone in its "copy". That means all other astral bodies are empty for us but may have life in another layer.
Also at some point the universe was or will be (unsure of this) solid matter, with pockets of life entirely isolated from each other. There's a way to move through this matter but not to navigate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.