[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Poppy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: datpoppy.jpg (12KB, 635x345px) Image search: [Google]
datpoppy.jpg
12KB, 635x345px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC-AEdOT04

Why does she always sound like she's mentally retarded?
>>
>>18651861

She is a comment on pop culture and how pop idols will go out of their way to not say anything offensive. Her child like demeanor is meant to seem like innocence.
>>
>Why does she sound retarded
Comes with the vagina.
>>
File: veryfirsttimedone.jpg (67KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
veryfirsttimedone.jpg
67KB, 350x550px
Fuck this shitty forced meme.

Seriously, it is the worst fucking thing ever. As though it's not the exact same "meta-pop" shtick as every fucking female pop singer within recent memory, just shoved down our throats this time. Marketers fucking kys.

> HORSER E BOOKS!!1 FHUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>18651861

She's supposed to be an android and be uncanny valley-tier so that could be why she sounds like a slightly better Starfire
>>
>>18651861
I don't know but she's a sexy cunt. I want her riding my dick with those eyes looking at me. God that fucking hair.. I might jack off to those videos to be honest
>>
>>18651978
Oh? So you prefer dicks?
>>
>>18651861
>Why does she always sound like she's mentally retarded?
because she's heavily drugged. ppl on lsd and ketamine sound exactly like that. i been to a lot of jam band festivals and i heard it many many time
>>
>>18653326
It's based on an older thing called Computer Show where the two presenters (Mars Argo and Titanic Sinclair) would get really really high and talk a bit like that to each other.

It's also worth noting that the whole thing is dubbed.

>>18651861
There are a handful of spooky things about it. A relative of Titanic Sinclair goes around the world filming underwater cities and shipwrecks for shit like PBS. The Mars Argo/That Poppy schtick seems to be something like an AI cum Pop music tulpa (there are references to computers and music changing people throughout both). One thing nobody seems to have really picked up on is how weird it is her stage name already being Poppy when she was just a cover musician in Korea. It was even Moriah Poppy which references the mountain where Abraham was to sacrifice his son Isaac.

That said the one that seems to really bring everyone together is Katai who does a lot of the video shit.
>>
>>18651861
It's a marketing ploy and does not belong here.
>>
>>18653209
>t. assmad dumb female
>>
Stop posting this cunt.
>>
>>18651861
I want to lick her asshole, slap her really hard, and then choke the shit out of her while i fuck dat ass bwoi
>>
>>18654007
then do so
>>
>>18651978
Faggot.
>>
>>18653352
her name is moriah pereira you tard ass
>>
>>18654390
Moirah. I think Moriah Pereira is listed on the copyrights shit but so is Moirah which I can only assume is her real name.
>>
>>18654482
no m8 her name is moriah just google it its even her old Facebook name
>>
>>18651861
>Why does she always sound like she's mentally retarded?
Because this appeals to the fanbase.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.