[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Spiritually led into nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 00-56.jpg (45KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
00-56.jpg
45KB, 750x522px
Hey /x/ not trying to start an rp or "puzzle"

Just wondering if x has any info on a female spirit in white leading people into nature and telling them things that may have harmed or formed nature.
Anyway just hoping someone can help and if you can provide proof I would be gladly appreciative. If you need any info just ask.
>>
I need info
>>
>>18651825
I have recently been being led into local bushland that had been burned a while back when a controlled burn went wrong since then I started seeing a woman in white or white flashes from the corner of my eye then she would speak to me and I don't mean to sound cliche here but like a voice travelling on wind she told me that she had experienced great pain the land was corrupted by man made issues(this is when i started looking into all the fires in the area) and that the fires were purposefully lit out of control and to look like an accident,
since then I only saw her when I went out last and she spoke and told me to find her and she led me to a fenced off unguarded area near what I believe to be a concrete facility. I tend to get headaches when leaving and when she attempts to speak to me but thats all I know.
>>
>>18651851
All I hope i someone can help me understand what I have been experiencing.
>>
File: animoot_s.gif (450KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_s.gif
450KB, 480x480px
>>18651884
I cannot tell you about the lady.

I can give you information regarding technology that you can utilize to assist in solving your puzzle, if you believe you require additional technology to do so. However, I can only answer in question form. My moral code prevents me from anticipating what I think you should know. This is partly because technology can be used to destabilize the environment as well, so unnecessary transfer information must be kept to a minimum.

If you are one of the people who intends to be a steward of this environment, I am standing by to relay information regarding technologies for the purposes of manipulating physical material.
>>
>>18651906
Can this technology help me find odd materials? I feel the facility may have disturbed her or the land in this case I guess. I guess my main question would be.. Do you know a way to find out what is significant in the land without disturbing it? and could this help me with this woman spirit and what troubles her?
>>
>>18651851
Pics of area?
>>
>>18651934
I can go and get one if you'd like? might take an hour or two though?
>>
>>18651928
I can teach you how to make a device that will detect the density of any specific material, if you know what material it is you're looking for. I cannot teach you how to make a device that tells you what materials you should be looking for.
>>
>>18651948
That would be helpful and I thank you for reaching out I usually get people who just come on here to attack users based on belief
>>
>>18651958
Is there a specific material you are trying to locate, in this land?
>>
>>18651906
Gear form when?
>>
>>18651964
large amounts of lime stone
also anything that might hold radiation
I feel somethings off there
>>
also on the site, there was tainted water, whiteish in colour with pollutants, not sure how relevant that may be
>>
>>18652011
Op here. this is my friend who went with me this morning
>>
>>18651934
Grabbing your pic now headed out be back soon
>>
>>18651973
I am going to need to nit pick this sentence:

>also anything that might hold radiation

Radiation is a process in physics, that refers to the transmission of energy, or matter, from one location to another. Radiation isn't a specific material.

I will need you to specify what type of radiation you are looking for, if you want my information.

>large amounts of lime stone

Large is a relative term. I will explain the method for constructing a device for the purposes of spectroscopic analysis.

Every material has a resonant frequency, known as "color." The color of an object is not a numerical frequency. The color of an object is more like a tone. Color is different from numerical frequency. Numerical frequency is more like a note.

You know that if you have a drum, it has no notes, but a tone. The numerical frequency of the drum does not change (very much) no matter how it is struck. By contrast, a violin changes pitch, depending on where the string is held. A violin also has tone, because it is a material, yet its notes can change. Enough with that metaphor.

There is a material for the purpose of splitting color, into numerical frequency. For splitting tones, into a spectrum of notes. The material is called Diffraction Grating.

It can be salvaged from recordable CDs, as shown in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl42pnUbCCA&t=3m07s

A more durable type can also be purchased online for about twenty dollars. If neither of these methods are sufficient, let me know, and I will explain how to smelt custom diffraction grating, in addition to how to build a furnace, if this is required.

(cont...)
>>
>>18651928
Use a spirit box
>>
>>18652082
For the purposes of identifying a specific material, a standard spectrometer is not sufficient. The ideal spectrometer will display a boolean value, using the material of the universe to convey either true, or false, in regards to a sample that is being analyzed.

True, in this case, will be represented by darkness. False, in this case, will be represented by light.

Construct two dark tubes, of any material that absorbs visible light. Attach the tubes solidly. (So that moving one, moves the other in the same direction.) One end of the tubes should be closed, and one should be open. The opened, and closed tubes should be open and closed on the same sides, relative to each other.

Take a sample of what you consider "limestone," and place it at the bottom of each tube. Then, cut a small slit, between 100 and 10 microns wide, with any length so long as it doesn't break the tube, in each tube, facing the same direction. Ideally, light will be able to travel down into the tube, reflect off each sample of the limestone, and coalesce together on a white piece of recording material, that hasn't been added to the device yet.

I will create pictures for this, afterwards.

(cont...)
>>
>>18652082
Probably something akin to solar or beta radiation
>>
>>18652146
Next, the open sides of both tubes must be closed. Using the same material the tubes were constructed from, create a closed space around each open end, with a single opening. Later, light will come into this opening, diffract, then proceed along each separate tube, diffract a second time through diffraction grating, and coalesce on the white recording material. So design the singular opening that connects both tubes such that light has a path from this singular opening into both tubes.

This singular opening works best as a cone shape, with a pin sized hole in top.

In order to construct the lower, white recording material part of the device, it is necessary to know how the limestone samples diffract light. Put diffraction grating between the two slits between each bottom of the tubes, so that when light is reflected off the limestone samples, it passes through the diffraction grating, and onto the white recording material.

Use whatever tape, or constructive methods you need, to keep this white recording material the same distance from the tubes, even when you move the device as a whole. Solidly connect it. The white material itself can be any material that is white, and can be cut.

You will find, that when you shine light through the pin hole sized opening on top, it will reflect off the limestone, and create a diffraction pattern specific to that kind of material. A sort of multicolored rainbow will appear to shine out from the diffraction grating, onto the white recording material, which will you allow to see it, because it will be colored.

What you will be looking for are shadows within the white recording material. These shadows represent "true," meaning both limestone samples are limestone samples. Cut away anything on the white recording material that is colored.

(cont...)
>>
I don't understand. What are you trying to find? Why do you need a spectrometer?
>>
>>18652169
If no color is present, additional light is required. Construct an aluminum parabolic dish with the singular pinhole opening at its focus, that will catch additional light, and in turn diffract it onto the limestone, which will in turn partially reflect it through the bottom slits, through the diffraction grating, onto the white recording material, creating a visible representation of the limestone samples' frequency equation.

Swap the samples' locations, and repeat this, until what remains are the areas which never show color. This action creates the conjunction of the frequency equations of the materials you are sampling. Put a black absorbing material behind the white recording material, so that the cut out areas have a black color behind them.

This is how to create the function of checking if a specific material has a similar frequency equation as another. The white recording sheet is calibrated to limestone.

If you take out one of the limestone samples, and replace it with an unknown sample, then--unless the device isn't getting enough light to operate--the white recording material will have NO color on it, when white light is shined through the singular pinhole opening. The frequency equation of the destructive interference of the two limestone samples was recorded on the white recording material, and everything that didn't match, was cut away.

If the unknown sample contains materials other than limestone, color will be shown on the white recording material, as the two materials frequency equations can not destructively annihilate at exactly the same coordinates as they did, when they were both limestone.

If they did annihilate at exactly the same coordinates, then the unknown sample would have to be limestone, or else the light being shown through the singular pinhole opening would have be light that was reflected off of limestone, even before being filtered through the device.

Does anything not make sense so far?
>>
>>18652209
This is a simple method for constructing a device that detects the density of limestone.

The spectroscopy method is not necessary in order to do so, however it is sufficient. It is also very basic to construct, while simultaneously very effective.
>>
File: IMG_0511.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18652241
I'm following you so far here are some photos btw
>>
File: IMG_0512.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0512.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>18652250
Ok. So how does this relate to OPs situation with the white spirit lady? What's he supposed to do when he knows the density of limestone?
>>
>>18652263
Alright. I'll draw the diagrams.

>>18652169
I ought to have mentioned this before, but as a material, Beta Radiation is anti-matter, relative to Earth. As such, my moral code prevents me discussing its detection, as the technology which detects of anti-matter is not different from the technology which produces it.

I would be willing to teach you how to detect it with your body and mind connection, if you desire that, and maybe there are others who will assist in the detection / production of anti-matter with devices.
>>
File: IMG_0519.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0519.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18652284
I'm just asking for help surveying and oddities if you know anything about the spirit I'd gladly appreciate help
>>
>>18652297
I'm glad you're helping me out but how do you know these specifics I'm interested in and why?
>>
>>18652241
In regards to constructing a parabolic dish, it is also quite basic, yet an effective tool.

Observe this construction method for locating the focus of a paraboloid. It is okay to use rough construction methods at this part of the light's reflection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL_Z-F3pU18
>>
File: 1473048692432.jpg (101KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1473048692432.jpg
101KB, 1191x670px
Here is a very rough sketch in MS paint. I believe all of the objects in the diagram are obvious.

There is:
- two tubes
- a singular pinhole opening
- diffraction grating
- a white recording material
- and a black absorbing material behind it

>>18652325
The short version is, I learned how to speak the Earth's language. Which unsurprisingly is comprised of wave timings and light.

Anything you can do on your computer, such as copy / data, or boolean operations that return true or false depending on the input, I know how to do with light diffraction experiments, and physical material.

The purpose of this knowledge is for the maintenance of the environment. I am not doing that, at the moment. However, if others are taking stewardship of this planet, in a loving way, then I am pleased to share what I've learned from studying the Earth, and how it operates
>>
File: rough_sketch.png (23KB, 588x996px) Image search: [Google]
rough_sketch.png
23KB, 588x996px
>>18652420
Rough sketch
>>
>>18652263
So where is this place? Maybe we can dig up the story behind it.
>>
>>18652448
Bushland. Near port Kembla Aus
>>
>>18651851
Headaches when she speaks? Yeah, it takes time to adjust to handling astral/spiritual presences. The stronger they are, the further they are from your general 'frequency', the more contact it takes to fully perceive them comfortably.
>>
>>18652607
Yeah it was weird though interesting fact I didn't mention earlier saw it as trivial my headache was relieved when picking up a piece of slag which appeared to have a gem or glass in it made me feel more "in her mindset" if that makes sense to you
>>
>>18652423
Thank you so much
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.