[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I open my third eye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: ascension_by_srudy-d64ztxt.jpg (476KB, 760x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ascension_by_srudy-d64ztxt.jpg
476KB, 760x1052px
>inb4 shitposters use schizophrenia to shut down discussion
>inb4 a joke about the third eye being the asshole
>>
>>18651369
google it.
>>
I open it twice a day around 8 am and 11 pm, depending on what I eat
>>
>>18651373
I don't want disinfo from middle aged yoga white-women who think they're all spiritual and shit.
>>
>>18651379
I never saw that one coming.
>>
>>18651388
I need to eat before doing it like my yoga teacher told me, those hours are when I don't have to pick up my son from fotball practice and already did the dishes and tidied the beds of the house. After all, every woman of my age should try to get in touch with her spiritual side, it has really helped my marriage.
If it helps, you can try doing yoga before opening your third eye
>>
>>18651406
Okay I'm not gonna lie, that made me laugh.
>>
>>18651369
Just b urself
>>
>>18651379
Kekk
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 350x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 350x144px
I don't know much about third eyes. But this is generally how you open an eye.
On the left: an eye closed, before the opening of it
On the right: an eye open, after the opening of it
You know how to do this, I asume, you just move your eyelids so they stop covering your eye. The same must apply to people with three eyes.
>>
>>18651369
Dextromethorphan
>>
>>18651369
There is no third eye, you only have two that evolution gave you. Stop being steeped in pseudo-scientific nonsense and embrace the enlightenment and science. Read some Hitchens and Dawkins, you'll become more intelligent.
>>
>>18651369
just dont take your meds you dirty schizo lol
>>
>>18651451
Can't tell if trolling, cryptic, or both but it's kind of true

>>18651462
And this
>>
>>18651477
Is arrogance equivalent to experience, or knowledge?
>>
>>18651369

Nah, the asshole is the brown eye chakra, not the third eye. Practicing mindfuless and meditation are how you do it forreals, though. During meditation, visualize an eye in the center of your forehead. Whenever you breathe in, visualize the air going in to you as energy that's being sucked in to you through the eye in your forehead. Keep that up for awhile, you'll eventually pop it open. I wouldn't do more than 30 minutes at a time though.
>>
>>18651495
It's intelligence, you dumb dark aged minded neanderthal.
>>
>>18651534
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers you mundane bluepilll shill
>>
>>18651523
But you don't breathe through your eyes. If you wanted to open an eye would you try to breathe through it? I propose we call the third eye spiracle
>>
Daily reminder that the cult of mundanism (the firm belief that everything is as boring as it seems) is not welcome on /x/.
This is the paranormal board and goythiests are NOT welcome.
>>
>>18651381
And yet you ask 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_4857.jpg (665KB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4857.jpg
665KB, 2048x1530px
>>18651369
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
I sincerely recommend more meditation
>>
>>18651451
listen to this guy. he knows.
>>
>>18651451
the "eyelid" of the third eye is your mind filtering and labeling everything you see and misses alot alot of things. deprogram yourself and see.
>>
>>18653429
meditate on my third eye/asshole
>>
>>18651369

It just means getting fucked in the ass by old Masons/Satanists, and they use it as an excuse
>>
This is going to sound contrarian; but it's not. Ask instead, How does your third eye open you, as a person?

Ajna deals with manifest (seen, known) and unmanifested (unseen, unknown). It deals with wisdom and intuition.

You need to learn how see beyond what is just there in front of you. See beyond illusions. This takes time, experience, mediation, learning, etc.

I think people that come to /x/ and ask these questions expect a quick remedy - instant gratification. Which, I'm sorry to say, is not how opening your third eye works.
>>
>>18651379
Holy fucking kek
>>
It's a metaphor for personal insight. Meditate or be a lazy degenerate and take DMT.
>>
>>18651369
Psychedelics got me there, then meditation helped me get there without them.
>>
>>18653796
Daily reminder, I think some tripfags are genuinely trying to counter all the confusion on these boards by utilizing names.
Also seconding this, it's all about awakening your self by seeing through the hierarchy, or 'the games' as I like to call them.
As an example, if you care alot about seeking opposite sexual companionship you will be very self-conscious about your looks and have a constant worry in your life, looking away from this, is also considered 'opening your inner eye', waking up from the contrary belief that social life is all there is.
>>
>>18651369
Meditation and yoga.

You probably thought it was something easy though, right? Everybody wants to be spiritually aware but no one wants to put in the effort.
>>
>>18653819
It's not only a metaphor, you can go through a symbolistic journey through your mind through meditation, which is also why it's called the 3rd eye, or the eye of the mind.
It's all about listening to your mind and body, as 'the answer is within' as they say. It kinda isn't but once you've fixed yourself and recognize your flaws and start working on them, "GOD" will surely bestow you with the gift of being able to find a way through all this madness.
>>
>>18653821
>I think some tripfags are genuinely trying to counter all the confusion on these boards by utilizing names

Or or or... I've been posting here since 2012/2013. I love /x/. I'm ranked the top 9th poster on this board (7th of the namefriends)
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/statistics/post-count/
>>
>>18651369
Meditate mainly.
I personally learned this trick to stimulate it on here where you try to feel a tingling sensation in the area on your forehead between your eyes. If you can't do it without that way, point to that spot with your finger and imagine trying to probe it and touch it. If that doesn't work, place a pencil or something sharp against your head and that should do the trick in starting that tingling sensation in your brain.
>>
>>18653859
Well I basically shunned myself from /fringe/ by speaking actual truths and trying to wake neophytes up just walking down the 'this entire library and board is 100% fact and anything is achieveable with magic, and magic is totally harry potter shit'.
I'm just genuinely surprised to find just about 1/50 of the posts here being genuine fucking discussion. I always get shutdown as a schizo (my mind is completely schizophrenic due to communcations with entities) but my 'real life character' isn't. And when I try to explain how this works for me in an actual thread wanting elaboration between paranormal and schizo I just get 6 kikes all spouting 'schizo' and then noone listens. Still better than the mass LARPing on fringe, here it's easier to tell the genuine apart from the retards/loosh farmers.
>>
>>18651369
Did you guys know there are actually optic cells in your "third eye?" Like, in between your eyes in the middle of your head. Really gets your noggin' joggin'
>>
>>18651369
I already went through 'opening my inner eye' the tedious way looking through all the bullcrap on /fringe/ boards.
Found this 'book' like 5 days ago and could totally relate this to my journey. I would recommend this to even my own mother.
Also mentions the focus on your forehead and breathing in and out of that eye on your forehead thing.
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
There's a download button on the right-hand side.
>>
I've opened it through suffering,but there are easier ways.
>>
>>18653880
I just try to be helpful, fun (sometimes funny), and, yes, I enjoy actual conversations.

>/fringe/
>mass LARPing
I've never visited /fringe/. That's on a sister board, yes?
>>
>>18653914
Magick and esoteric discussion.
There are some people like you in there.
Board used to be way better, I started going there a year ago, and I've just watched it slowly deteriorate.
There are probably way more people to have actual discussions with, but they mostly get derailed by shitposters, honestly I want to declare their intentions, but I have no idea how a mind can be turned to that kind of faggottry.
>>
>>18651369
Meditate using equal length inhales and exhales, but make sure they are 15 seconds each. Do this for an hour or more every day for several months.
>>
>>18653914
Google "Fringe chan" and they both pop up.
Can't link without it being spam, apparently.
>>
>>18653921
Sounds a lot like /x/, actually. No matter where you go, it seems, there will always be those who spoil things for others.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it some time.
>>
>>18653963
Yeah no problem.
I don't want to reveal that it's actually a selfish action of mine to get more actual 'wizards' over there, so we can finally receive the glory days god has foretold for /fringe/ and esoteric discussion.
>>
>>18651369
easy way? take 5 tabs of acid if it's your firet time doing it. make it 8 if it's not. cope with the fall out afterwards

hard way? be born with it crooked a tad, focus on abstract versions of your own reality or dreams, and finally stop believing in object permanence as much, or the idea of everything staying stagnant due to physical limitations

best way? figure it out yourself dummy
>>
Do your reading on the subject. Begin with mindfulness meditation, keep it simple while your mind adjusts. Then add a mantra, the vibration of sound and drowning out your conscious thoughts by repetition. Even with this for awhile, you will experience a heightened awareness among other things. Try then quieting down and entering trance with eyes open while focusing on color, an item like a candle, or water. You are tuning yourself, don't judge and give yourself time.

Give the techniques in the Psychonaut Field Manual a good try. There are also powerful techniques in an old ATS thread you can easily look up. Keep a journal if you want. Prepare for your intuition to elevate, being able to see/understand the meaning behind intentions/people/situations, it's not all pretty. There might be visions, your psychic abilities will be more clear to you.

Importantly, learn to protect yourself, forgive yourself and go about your own path with discernment and curiosity. Share your findings.
>>
>>18651369
All funny..
But honostly.... smoke dmt.. you'll have an experience like no other.. talk to beings from alternate dimensions and ask them questions.. . It will open your mind up to the universe.. and things you never thought possible.
Fuck lsd.. its good.. but dmt. Is 1000 times better . Do it by your self. And when your in a good mood..
Its life changing..
Closest thing ive ever seen to it.. is what happens to dr strange when he meets the . ancient one...
Google joe rogan talking about dmt..
Your welcome
>>
>>18651369
Astral Projection. Its pretty straight forward if you are decent at meditation. After Astrally projecting for months you will be able to some really crazy shit in your brain. Closest thing to the third eye i have ever experienced
>>
>>18653824
I honestly expected it to be more difficult than that. I don't ever expect anything spiritual to be easy.
>>
>>18655882
1. Learn to meditate
2. Gradually work up your dosage everytime while using dmt as a tool for meditation
3. At some point you can 'breakthrough' on a low/no dose at all.
4. At this point the higher doses expand your counsciousness even further.
Meditate like everyday and then only use DMT like once a week or some shit like that, it shouldn't be your meditative crutch.
Also try nymphaea blue/white lotus really good shit for meditating.
>>
Don't try to get that level of perception until your foundation is firm enough to handle it, you will not like it.
>>
>>18657067
This, be sure you are grounded and have firmly established the kingdom.
>>
>>18653819

Nope

It started with Masons and Satanists, which would use it to get you to bend over and get fucked by the leaders.
>>
>>18651369
Well you cam always brute force kundalini
Or active kundalini awakening as they call it but that is an understatement

Tl;dr version:
1. Work out, eat healthy and generally live healthy to raise your sexual energy
2. Don't have sex and don't fap
In fact don't ejaculate at all

it's gonna be a wild ride but it'll be a lot better than forcing just your 3rd eye open without support from the lower chakras
>>
>>18651369
Take your damn time and don't rush too much at once can drive you up the wall
>>
File: Bart-Trepanning3[1].jpg (129KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
Bart-Trepanning3[1].jpg
129KB, 500x479px
With a drill
>>
>>18657325
Or just 'jump off the cliff', but you'll certainly go nuts, so if you have someone that holds you dear that person can watch out for you as you go full Crowley, just remember to come back instead of trying to become satan. And I mean the kind of Crowleyan satan that's just malevolent and wants to kill it's mother because she didn't bring hotpockets. Just try to justify everything you do after you've gone nuts, that worked very well for me after I did, meth and weed everyday, psyches like 3 times a week.
After that I went full saint, abstaining from drugs of any kind and masturbation, as to try to cleanse myself. Work in progress, but definitely feel so much more enlightened, and I used to be the impatient type, that's why I did it 'the fast way'. Now I can definitely feel things going my way, which also has given me impatience.
But this way is mostly for crazy ADHD kids like me.
And yes, my family was definitely worried as they had no idea what I was doing, kek.
>Drugs are bad mmmkay and all that
>>
>>18657343
Which has also given me patience* is what I meant.
If you truly want power, then ask yourself, what is power even useful for.
If you don't land at an altruistic point somewhere in that journey of pondering, then chaos magick (Shitnigger magick) is for you and your egoistic needs.
>What may this bring you in a karmic sense?
But you wouldn't care if you're that kind of person as this is clearly your world and only you.
God shall grant you power if you utilize this power through true altruism, that truly is the easiest way, seek and ye shall find. Also you will be protected by 'The Love of the All', so you can't really go wrong.
That's what I've learned so far.
>>
>>18657070
They don't need that to bend you over and fuck you, people willingly allow it.
>>
>>18651379
you are a good person.
>>
>>18653816
Holy Beautiful
>>
File: 1461558725968.jpg (39KB, 428x587px) Image search: [Google]
1461558725968.jpg
39KB, 428x587px
Diet can help alot. This site is pretty gud

http://decalcifypinealgland.com/how-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland/

Out of all the things listed the easiest to consume, cheapest, and most widely available are probably the apple cider vinegar and the cacao powder. Just make a habit of taking them every day(The vinegar is actually pretty fucking tasty if you dilute it with water and add honey, and you can mix the powder into smoothies or oatmeal and shit)

You should start noticing a difference after a month. I would recommend that you at least try to be in a stable place both mentally and emotionally before attempting any kind of journeying or projection, because there's all sorts of lower vibrational entities that pretty much just exist to make your novice ass miserable and can smell insecurity and fear from miles away. (I've been doing this for a while and I still get these cuntgobbling fucknuts showing up every once and a while) There's friendly entities that can help with that if you're really nervous, like offering pointers or even go with you.

Good luck.
>>
>>18651369
40 hits of LSD and enough booze for a 3 day hangover
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.