[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic Records. What are your thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Akashic+Records.jpg (807KB, 1152x572px) Image search: [Google]
Akashic+Records.jpg
807KB, 1152x572px
Akashic Records.

What are your thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

Asashic Records General
>>
I think they are a manifestation of the collective knowledge humans as a species have

You don't have to "travel" to the "location" in order to be able to access it. In fact I believe that many people can access the information in it through simple gnosis/meditation.
>>
I would like to access them, just don't know hot to do so
>>
>>18651938
Learn to lucid dream first.

Then learn astral travel

Note that, unless you're naturally gifted, achieving both of these takes a long time and hard work. However, it is true that anyone can do them.
>>
File: 1445559501920.jpg (58KB, 711x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445559501920.jpg
58KB, 711x720px
The akashic records must be quite complex, but this is what I think they are because the thing is, it must be the collective memory of human experiences, so that must include; thoughts, sight, touch etc, and the akashic records are personal to you aswell, no doubt if you are reading this, you are most likely an old soul, so the records if conscious, will remember your presence
>>
>>18651984
Ok, so lately I've been getting more and more vivid and real dreams, not quite what you would call a lucid dream, but very close to one, I never truly seem to breakthrough, any help on that?
>>
>>18652003
Getting more vivid dreams is great progress. How many dreams per night?

As for lucidity, keep a dream journal and practice reality checks.

Keeping a dream journal helps you identify common themes in a dream, so that when you see them happening you can identify the dream

Reality checks are just checking you're not dreaming irl, hoping that you will perform one while dreaming to instantly become lucid. The best way is to look at your hands, make sure they have the right form and number of fingers. The strongest reality check is to pinch your nose and try breathing through it.
>>
I owe $4.50 on my Asashic library account so I can't access them.
>>
>>18652032
You can always pirate them.

I have trackers...
>>
>>18652025
Yeah, I have aroud 4-5 different dreams or as I like to look at them, chapters, I've also tried to keep a dream journal but got tired of it and from time to time I will only write dreams that I like or feel like I would like to remember them later, but I guess it's better to write them all down

As far as reality checks go, I usually do a couple a day , like looking at the time and ar my hands

I guess I shouls step up my numbers in both activities
>>
>>18651349
what can you learn in the Akashic Records ?
>>
>>18652080
If you don't want to keep a narrative journal, you don't have to. You can just keep a journal of lists of particular elements you identify in the dreams. Quirks to look for.
>>
>>18651984
So is there a library in the astral plane, or should i ask a guide to take me there?
>>
>>18652181
Both, neither.

As with most metaphysical things, they are subjective and mostly personal to the user. Do what feels right, and also don't be afraid to ask for guidance.
>>
>>18652191
So that means i can just (materialize) a book with those records anytime?
>>
The NSA owns the Akashic Records
>>
>>18652226
Absolutely not materially.

But you can, with hard work, be able to enter into a trance where you simply hold within you or "access" the library, without any of the information ever being interpreted by any of your senses.

Accessing a manifestation of the library on an astral body is basicslly the same, but instead you simply externalize the information to be read by your senses, which is a much, much inferior form of information communication than pure thought-speak.
>>
>>18652260
It seems i wont be able to retain a lot
>>
>>18652312
Which is why you write it down or record your speaking

Congratulations you are now on the level of Cayce
>>
>>18651349
I like the picutre OP.
Gonna read up on the records, I'll be back
>>
>>18652324
take me wiyh youuuuu
>>
>>18652259
No mate, the AR owns the NSA
>>
I've stopped doing the dream journal but doing the projection before slipping fully into rest is common practice now. What occurs in that timeframe remains perfectly lucid even the next day.
>>
>>18651349
Red pill on this, i have only heard about it but haven't grasped the concept.
>>
>>18651349
lollll /x/ believes its possible to access akashic records without divine reason/permission loooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>18652093
Supposedly it's a library of sorts that contains at the least, all of human experience. So potentially you could learn quite a bit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.