[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487370105192.jpg (65KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487370105192.jpg
65KB, 666x666px
Why is it that every time I try to astral project or lucid dream, these dark entities show up and fuck it up? For example, last night I was able to achieve lucidity in my dream and decided to fly out of my body, just as I got a few inches away from my body I'm immediately pinned down and blocked and vibrated by a huge white figure until I'm able to wake up again. What is this guy? It happens every single time and it's starting to piss me off.
>>
>rogue self-sabotaging brain programming
>symbolic of a struggle in your life
>world police trying to keep you in your cage
>>
>>18651038
you're fucking with shit you don't understand, and demons are taking advantage of that
>>
>>18651038
I'm pretty sure it's Lucifer from the Mel Gibson's The Passion.
>>
>>18651038
It's the sleep paralysis kicking in broski. A lot of sleep paralysis based hallucinations result in ominous figures/entities harassing/screaming/physically touching you.
If whatever you're hallucinating pisses you off more than it scares you, keep working at it
>>
>>18651843

How does one make it past these dark guardians?
>>
>>18653296
Follow Hank hills advice, calm yet firm
>>
>>18651038
It is there to scare you from progress.

It doesn't want you to achieve any awareness and is looking to suppress you and keep you in a sleeping state.
>>
>>18651038
When I started messing around with lucid dreaming My regular dreams have never been the same. they are not like anying my dreams used to be like. Its like my dreams have been hijacked and I'm just a character in someone elses dream.
>>
>>18651038
OP you must fill your heart with hatred before projecting yourself. For me it's a good way to scare these entites away. However, don't get too upset. I made this mistake and I think i might have "injured" some inhabitants of the astral plane :/
>>
You're doing it to yourself. There are no dream demons; it is all in your head.
>>
>>18651038
The dream is only meant to be a certain kind of experience. These entities are conscious and want to prevent you from doing something you were never meant to do as a human. They want to deter you by scaring you until your unable to become aware in a dream without having an immediate fear reaction, preventing you from doing anything without being terrified of your own ability to create your own nightmare so that you stop.

When you lucid dream you like to tell yourself you are conscious and creating your own world but there is so much in this world that you have no control over. Not to go into what could possibly come out of the darkness you are not aware of but you are so out of control when it comes to your surroundings. What do you have to do with it and who is really creating it?
The last lucid dream I remember having (the one I was most conscious in) I attempted to fly away from the fear that something would come rushing around a corner at any second. Thankfully nothing came at me but that's just one of the things that could happen.

You are not meant to control your dream. If you want to live, live life. Your life is also a dream; you create both equally, learn how to lvie your life the way you want, it seems to be more balanced.
>>
Humans are too undeveloped to handle superior worlds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.