[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: Fallen Demon Decarabia Appears.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Decarabia Appears.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
I successfully evoked Decarabia. It was awe inspiring. My room filled up with a purple white light.

Suddenly the triangle was occupied by an insanely bright pentacle with many eyes. The voice was melodious and calm.

I learned the most astonishing thing.

Who else has had successful evocations? I'm still full of adrenaline and shaking.
>>
>>18649556
What did you learn?
>>
>>18649573

Obviously he learned that whoever he was speaking to has a very calm and melodious voice.
>>
bump bc i really want to know what you learned
>>
bump tell us what you learned. the closest i've gotten to a successful evocation is having a shit ton of dreams with buer in them.
>>
>>18649556

Tried to evoke Lucifer.

First I tried the """respectful""" method which the retarded joy of satan faggots promote. Didn't work for shit.

Then I tried a confining/forceful method. Didn't work for shit either.

Proven to obviously be bullshit, except when you're full-blown delusional, if you act reasonably skeptic.
>>
File: eye.jpg (57KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
57KB, 640x348px
>>18649785

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Ab3tlpvYA
>>
>>18649785
>>18649573
>>18649785
>>
>>18649984
Wrong. Do you think you have the will as a weak, untrained aspiring Magician to induce or force Lucifer to appear to you? He barely appears to the Rothschild's and other such high ranking pawns of this world.

Ever think when good or bad Spirits don't immediately appear on first, second or third try that they may be otherwise engaged or opposed by Angels and other such Spirits?

If you are serious about these practices you clearly need far more study anon...
>>
>>18650296

Its not like I did only 2 attempts.

I found it's bullshit, because nothing of this crap works except when you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY believe in it. But then it's nothing more but psychological, maybe temporarily induced second persona or plain schizophrenia.

I welcome you to ~~~evocate a demon~~~ tell him to materialize fully and stream it live so everyone can see you're not bullshitting.

If you don't want to or, what I believe more, simply cant do it then shut the fuck up.

Also
>his demon pic is weeb shit

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
What did you learn?

What came from this experience?
>>
>>18650314
It doesn't work like that. You have to accept it on it's terms not yours.

It doesn't work only if you really really really believe it.

The Spirits work with whom they please or who The Most High orders them to.

It's not as simple as a reliable cause and effect situation.

Tell me you're methods? What Spirits aside from Lucifer? What do you have to offer the Spirits?
>>
That's why you don't make insipid demands with no power to back it up.

Easiest way to deal with entities (though with certain dangers) is to train yourself in lucid astral perception and develop relationships.

By bonding or otherwise contracting, you actually are more open to affecting and by your free will can give them more leeway to act in the physical dimension.

It also doesn't hurt that when gaining knowledge of each other the entity might actually give enough of a fuck to make the effort in doing something for you.
>>
>>18649984
I once tried to play a violin. I even changed a position and tried again. I couldn't produce music, proving that violins can not produce music.
>>
>>18653019

You're obviously a retard. Please consider leaving this board, there are already enough 12y/o shitposting faggots
>>
>>18652564
Very true.
>>
>>18653594
Eh I could see the point he was making even if it was a bit clumsy.
>>
Bumping?
>>
meh... nowadays the roleplay fags don't even try to put out good stories anymore
>>
>>18654854
Huh?
>>
>>18653019
Lost it, Thank you Anon. I needed that laugh.
>>
File: Asmoday.png (62KB, 719x762px) Image search: [Google]
Asmoday.png
62KB, 719x762px
>>18649556
Sounds like bullshit desu.

I've invoked Asmodeus, your mind simply connects to him and you talk. He's a pretty cool guy, likes to make jokes and is silly. If he was human I'd want to hang out with him. Then again, he did call to me first before I summoned him, so experiences may vary.
>>
Simi on topic, Is there a demon/what ever that appears as a male in his 30s with black hair, Calm cheerful voice, Dresses in all black with a little green that maybe has some thing to do with deer/stag sacrifice and/or death?
>>
>>18649556
>Learn how to hack your perception.
>Hack your perception.
>Believe that you have experienced something outside of your mind because you are an idiot and lack introspective ability.

/occult
>>
Asmodeus

likes to make jokes and is silly

Fucking Role Playing faggot
>>
This whole board is almost entirely role players
and the worst part, its not even good or semi believable. you guys are nuts
>>
>>18655608
>your mind simply connects to him and you talk

Do you often hear voices in your head anon?
Dont kno about you but that sounds shizo
>>
>>18649556
did it suck yo dik
>>
File: 1380793441099.jpg (327KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1380793441099.jpg
327KB, 960x1280px
>>18650296
>i, toddler, crawled to this car and tried to make it drive
>didnt work
>so i crawled to this pickup truck and tried the same
>didnt either
>driving cars proven to be a fantasy
>>
>>18650314
>I found it's bullshit, because nothing of this crap works except when you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY believe in it. But then it's nothing more but psychological, maybe temporarily induced second persona or plain schizophrenia.
>
>I welcome you to ~~~evocate a demon~~~ tell him to materialize fully and stream it live so everyone can see you're not bullshitting.
>
>If you don't want to or, what I believe more, simply cant do it then shut the fuck up.
facepalm
why are you mad?
>>
>>18653019
precisely
i picked the driving anology but violin playing is even better
>>
>>18654291
how would you make it better?
retardanon literally claimed "i tried in two different ways and it didnt work therefore it is all bullshit"
>>
File: 1421414932648.gif (860KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421414932648.gif
860KB, 250x250px
>>18656702
good goy
>>
>>18655659
We can't use our own compasses to guide you, you must look within for your own compass, and it will guide you.
Beginner mistake #1
Just 'lurk moar'. As an edgy channer would say, but seriously seek and ye shall find.
>>
>>18655991
Nope, conjuration mostly depends on your own 'self'. And most demons have a wit of their own, so if you can relate to them on this plane, which most can't because they have no idea what humor is, they'll probably want to do an 'equal trade'. You CAN charm your way on the good side of gods and entities.
>It's like this nigga never watched anime or some shit hahahaha
>>
>>18649556
Also OP, what animu is pic from?
>>
File: Camio.png (111KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
Camio.png
111KB, 500x728px
>>18656997
Something from Atlus I believe...
>>
Best way to deal with goetic entities is through astral projection / focused lucid dreaming.

Am I wrong about that?

Also, most gods of old are fallen angels who sought worship like the goetia. This includes Kek and Inari alongside others, though those two examples are generally a lot closer to the Light and regretting their actions in the fall than other more selfish entities. (Actually, Kek is a remorseless asshole but he plays to chaotic humor to keep himself occupied and doesn't plot the fall of mortals like Lucifer and his party's ilk.)
>>
Kek doesn't real
>>
>>18659178
Nah, Kek's definitely real. Just not nearly the biggest fish in the pond.

Falls under the class of a fallen 'Virtue'. 5th Choir. Wavefunction under Numbers.

Cherubin - Patterns (Lynchpin)
Cherubin - Meanings
Ophannin - Shapes (Thrones)
Dominions - Letters
Virtues - Numbers
Powers - Frequency
Princes - Wavelength
Archons - Amplitude
Angles - Period (Light)

Then you have a plethora of lesser spirits under the nine-choir classification.
Which are collectively topped by only three:

Son of Man = Christ Jesus = Creation = Yang = Masculine
Head of Days = Holy Spirit = Destruction = Yin = Feminine
&
Lord of Spirits = Father God = Creator = Light = Source
>>
Between Yang/Christ and Yin/Spirit you have the workings of Karma or 'Balance'.
The one constant with the Creator throughout all teachings is keeping promises.
It's an interesting system really.
>>
>>18660059
Above Cherubin is Seraphin. You made a typo Anon.
>>
>>18655608
>doesn't understand the difference between evocation and invocation
>>
>>18660077
Cool digits.
>>
i see dead people
>>
Any one have an actually good comment or is it all Shit posting?
>>
>>18650064
Well.. that doesn't really answer my question..
>>
>>18660294
I think he does anon
>>
>>18655676

why ... are ... you ... here

in your spare time do you go into cooking threads and make fun of everyone for cooking their own food instead of eating at restaurants like you do?

what do you get out of reading occult posts on a paranormal message board just so you can complain about how you don't believe in the occult and you don't like the thread you chose to read and post in?

are you the kind of person who goes to the park and feeds rocks to ducks?
>>
>>18655676
Hacking your perception is a pretty cool skill when the only perception you will ever have is.... Yours?
>>
>>18649556
that's just a potent hallucinogenic induced euphoria wearing off. lay off the psychedelics, anon.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.