[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music/satanic music from dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Favim.com-3744.jpg (58KB, 415x405px) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-3744.jpg
58KB, 415x405px
Have anyone experienced shit like this before?
In the dream I seem to know and enjoy(headbanging and singing with) this music which doesn't exists
>>
I am sure it's the owl that make me feel that way i am sure it is.
IT must love to listen to such a wisdom man like me.
Sure it does it must love me.
Oh! shit it didn't came tonight!
I must go looking for it outside.
Looking there was scary as much as it could be!
Hearing voices!
watching people moving!
The effect of the voices waves thier movement made!
It's Reall! getting on my nerve!
I hear the voices of the machine cutting the metal!
I know it's gone by know!
I hold my right fist tight! And collect my courage!
must i face it with vengens and stike my anger on it!
the i hear the maching cutting the metal!
I remember !
"I hear people fighting on the street."
Ah! that's what was going to say!
I just saved the whole world! by not choosing to contin..
and again the voice of the train and the voice of the rooster
reminds me of thing I don't want to remember.
Li.. ah metal voices getting cut Again!
Littile rooster continue to bother me!
Many actually! they are many every where!
keeps bothering me with their sound!
I hear the voice of the motor cycle i feel releafed!
what did i just wrote!
I mean the pain has revealed from me!
the waves of the surrounding voice! keeps me in a train of thoughts!
That I can stand! I feel…
Ah! the traing of thoughts stike again!
with a great unstopable shake in my right leg!
I don't know really how to face my problems!
The unstopable shake in….!
thoughts gain! with a great local music makes me laugh on the back ground
The train of thoughts usually leads to a funny or a shamming though!
I don't why And i start to blame myself
Did i did something wrong ?
As i try to do something i hear something that goes way to far leading
through thoughts that never end!
Oh! god i wish it all could end!
could!
does it really has the power to end it self!
I wish it could!
>>
What it means is that you'd better delete this thread and copywrite those fucking lyrics cuck. Hire a professional singer to sing them, they're probably a hit in hell or some shit, at the least it'll appeal to the emo crowd. Make some fucking bucks off your subconcious mind because all its good for is weird shit like this.
>>
>>18649367
well you certainly have some degree of understanding of the stuff seems your subconscious's first language is english if your writing stuff like this. however i have known nanotech to put songs in peoples heads its pretty awsome though once you get into a state the music can be more vived than if you listend to it normally but your mind can also make this stuff just as easily just make sure its not some weird shit like nano infect or randy prozac or somthing of that nature lots of underground songs around that dont come up in google searchs especilly some of the mind programming ones but anyways if its illuminati you will probably hear rihanna songs quite a bit or just crap they would play on the radio.
>>
>>18649391
And as for you your subconcions mind is what enbles you to feel emotion and things of that nature youd be in a ego only state without it not to mention it is also what governs the majority of your understanding of things your awareness shall we say and discernment as to uncover certain traits of things through linking together connections in a significantly faster and better manner without it whenever you tryed to think of anything youd forget every second word of what your trying to say.
>>
>>18650098
and also have no idea where what your saying is going or any form of predictive ability that you wernt making a concious effort to think about as it is everything you are not thinking about but still doing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.