[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seriously, what is love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: 1399580880010.gif (3MB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399580880010.gif
3MB, 598x800px
seriously, what is love?
>>
baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me-
no more
>>
Only a feeling?
>>
File: 1472702294195.jpg (296KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472702294195.jpg
296KB, 600x600px
>>18649103
Integration of consciousness frequencies.
>>
>>18649103
A biological imperative, an evolutionary inevitability in a species which reproduces sexually but also developed the ability to question its own existence and actions.
>>
>>18649103
The one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
>>
>>18649103
Mysterious thing that everyone needs in their life.
>>
>>18649107
it's more than just a feeling

>>18649110
consciousness frequencies?

>>18649115
i think there's more to it than "biology"

>>18649117
>The one "thing" that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.

but what is love actually?

>>18649119
it seems as though there would be no survival without it. so love creates will? or "enthusiasm"?
>>
>>18649131
>consciousness frequencies?

Yes, that is correct.
>>
The opposite of fear
>>
>>18649135
who's or what's consciousness?
>>
>>18649140
The consciousness of those who love each other.
>>
>>18649140
the consciousness of everything? or "god?"
>>
>>18649135
Explain what you mean by "frequencies".
>>
>>18649103

Shared dependency.
>>
>>18649146
Frequency is a measure of time. It describes how frequently things happen.

Frequency can also be measured as space, due to the inexorable combination of space/time. Something that occurs more frequently in one region, compared to another region can be described as density. A thing that occurs frequently, as measured by space, is described as more dense in the spaces that it is more frequent in.
>>
>>18649143
so love is an expression of that which loves. that still doesnt explain what it is
>>
>>18649153
I know the real definition, I meant "consciousness frequencies". It sounds an awful lot like when hippies start using words they think sound scientific.
>>
>>18649117
rage against the dyeing of light
>>
>>18649131
This!
Love is what makes us strong.
>>
>>18649159

What he's explaining would be relative to brainwave frequency.
>>
>>18649155
Love is inexplicable. It reliably defies explanation. It can be described, but never traced back to an originating period.

There are no points in any reality, in which the frequency of love was equal to zero. Therefor, there are no points in any reality in which love didn't exist, and then did exist the moment after. Therefor, it has no explanation, because it cannot be logically traced to an originating point in reality.
>>
>>18649159
Consciousness is the concept that things happen. Consciousness frequencies are the frequencies at which the things which happen.

>It sounds an awful lot like when hippies start using words they think sound scientific.
This sounds to me like you consider yourself an egotistical person. I will assume based on your language that you know what integration is, then. Or do you require me to hand hold you through fourier transforms, as well in order to learn what love is?
>>
File: tipping-intensifies.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
tipping-intensifies.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>18649174
>will assume based on your language that you know what integration is, then. Or do you require me to hand hold you through fourier transforms, as well in order to learn what love is?
And you think I sound egotistical.
>>
>>18649174

>Conciousness is the concept that things happen.

No, conciousness is the concept of us experiencing through cognitive functions things which happen and even don't actually happen in the world.
>>
File: 1473415384117.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473415384117.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>18649177
Good. You're getting it.

You see me, the way I see you. You see me, the way that I see that you see me. And I see you the way that you see that I see you.

Integrated consciousness frequencies.
>>
>>18649103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps2Jc28tQrw
>>
>>18649170
sort of like when people ask "but who created 'god?'" and then the typical answer is that "god" was always there.

so love is an inexplicable "frequency..." which is a way of measuring what the presence of the force of love is?

it seems to me that it's up to the interpreter to describe what love is as he/she/it sees it. one could say there's no denying that love exists.

one could say that love is a very powerful force, presence, energy, frequency, feeling, emotion, or expression.

do you think that love is truly more powerful than hate? it seems like one is always capable of overriding the other.

it seems that the very nature of love is accepting of defeat, while hate would always being trying to "1up" whatever it likes to oppose. for it seems that opposition is the nature of hate, and acceptance is the nature of love
>>
>>18649227
a message from "god."
>>
>>18649248
but if love always existed, then it wouldn't like to die. because if it died, there would be no coming back. so would love put up a fight? risk everything for existence?
>>
File: 1477605672122.jpg (183KB, 960x463px) Image search: [Google]
1477605672122.jpg
183KB, 960x463px
>>18649248
Love is the process by which frequencies, of consciousness, become integrated. Since the integration of a waveform is a waveform of the same frequency, this is not different from saying that love is the integrated frequency of those consciousnesses. Both the process, and the expression which is processed are love. This feature is part of the mathematics that allows love to be recursively exponentiated.

>it seems to me that it's up to the interpreter to describe what love is as he/she/it sees it. one could say there's no denying that love exists.
Yes.

The universe is so based on the concept of love, that you may even entertain a life experience where love apparently doesn't exist. However, this doesn't change the frequency of love in the universe, but merely the observer's awareness of it. It is always only one step, in the direction of consciousness, away.

>do you think that love is truly more powerful than hate? it seems like one is always capable of overriding the other.
Hate is one of the forms of love. People who mutually hate one another integrate their consciousness frequencies, and become similar as a result. Sometimes they even create children together, based on this hate.

The polar opposite of love is more like ignoring a person's very existence, or isolating one's self.

>it seems that the very nature of love is accepting of defeat, while hate would always being trying to "1up" whatever it likes to oppose. for it seems that opposition is the nature of hate, and acceptance is the nature of love
Oh, no. Not at all. The fox chases the rabbit, because it loves rabbits. It desires to BE a rabbit. It spends its entire life, studying its prey, learning its behaviors, truly and genuinely falling in love with it. It is the masculine direction of love, focused awareness.

The prey also loves the fox, but in a different way, the feminine way. The rabbits' heart beats with excitement, while it constantly wonders if she's being studied, in that moment.
>>
>>18649103
Its a state of appreciation and not of possession
>>
File: what_is_love.gif (608KB, 453x322px) Image search: [Google]
what_is_love.gif
608KB, 453x322px
>>18649103
>>
>>18649293
>Hate is one of the forms of love. People who mutually hate one another integrate their consciousness frequencies, and become similar as a result. Sometimes they even create children together, based on this hate.

>The polar opposite of love is more like ignoring a person's very existence, or isolating one's self.

wow. thank you for sharing this. so the opposite of love is the absence of love, or one might say nothing or nonexistence.

love is hate and hate is love. love can coexist with hate because love can coexist with itself, but love cannot coexist without itself. one might say that love will always exist, but it seems like anything is possible, and there may be an occasion where love disappears, never to return.

like they say, it's all or nothing. that seems to be the whole point of the "game" us materialistically existent creatures are in. it seems like most of us have forgotten what our "self" is, and we unknowingly pretend to be the ego we think we are, all connection to source severed to the point where we all have completely forgot where we've come from before birth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_U6mWu1XQA
>>
>>18649493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVOTmpB7pE
>>
>>18649498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8
>>
>>18649103
Rollan
>>
>>18649501
Again
>>
>>18649103
is is the 5th energy that connects everything on earth

therfore what you love you connecct to, thats why when you lose it, it hurts.

we 24/7 connect to false/fake things tho that are there on purpose

that is why we must not follow material things because we are getting bonded to them and if we are one with them when the story ends, we will just get thrown along with it so wake up while you can and get seperated from useless material things/feelings/habbits
>>
BABY DON'T HURT ME.
>>
>>18649103
Its somethong you can shut of.
I have done, it i think.
So its nothing special as far as i know.
>>
God
>>
ctrl+F
"God is Love"
Zero results

Cmon, brothers
>>
>>18649103
Love is the only infinite. Love opens, fear close
>>
>>18649542
its self explantory
god is also light and is also everything
but the guy wanted to know what love does/is as a property i guess
>>
>>18649138
Actually, I'd argue that love is the opposite of apathy.

If apathy is the lack of: caring, concern, interest, enthusiasm, etc. Then love is the antithesis.
>>
>>18649103
A nuero-chemical con job.
>>
Love is a battlefield.
>>
>>18649105
Came here to post this. Saw someone posted it before me. Godspeed anon, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>18649103
Love is the drug, and I need to score.
>>
>>18649103
dude their is so many definitions for love it dosnt fucking matter if you want some joy though just go open up with somone who isnt an ass and have fun together maybe its a kindof a middle class privalage to be able to experience it but its prettymuch a 1 day acension or possible decension no idea but you get stuff done yay for instant mastery of the spirtual stuff.
>>
>>18649646
get that buzz
>>
>>18649103
Harmonization between things, I guess.
>>
I'll never hear what she thinks so who cares.
>>
>>18650056
The deepest of feels
>>
>>18649598
same. lol'd
>>
how do i get it back?
>>
File: Sadstanza.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sadstanza.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA
>>
>>18649293
>The fox chases the rabbit, because it loves rabbits. It desires to BE a rabbit.

Nigger, foxes chase rabbits because they are hungry. The only thing foxes love about rabbits are for their meat. Sure they might like the chase, but it's all about the meat at the end of the day. Rabbits fear foxes because they don't want their throats torn out by them. There is no love for the rabbits.

Hatred is the opposite of love because you out right dislike someone intensely. It's in the very definition, where as apathy is stand of uncaring neutrality.

The only thing love and hate have in common with each other is that they are both strong emotions caused by chemical reactions in the brain, which brought on by certain events.
>>
What happens of you don't feel love for an extended period of time? Not just romantic but from family and such too?
>>
pure conspiracy. Some superior beings want you to love so when you lose this feeling you feel miserably and depressed and they eat from your negative energies
>>
>>18653492 el amor de una colombiana
>>
>>18653492
Theoretically of they're feeding off of my energy could I somehow manipulate the energy they're consuming to kill them? Basically how do I spirituality poison them?
>>
>>18653501
very complicated; you need negative-disinhibition orgone feedbackers and years of meditation and practice
>>
>>18653508
Explain it in 3 paragraphs so I can get the jist of it.
>>
>>18653512
I am a lowly /x/ browser, I don't understand it
but look up timothy wyllie if you want to know more
>>
>>18653518
Will do. Thanks hombre
>>
I think love is the simple appreciation of what is without adding personal expectations towards it. It's easy to love an animal, because you do not expect anything much from it, but to love another human being is truly a hard task for most, because one always tend to find something about them to dislike which in turn stand between the feeling of love. When you are not, then love is all there is, unconditional towards all.
>>
>>18649105
>>18649598
This
>>
>>18649103
Hormones that drive animals to breed.
>>
>>18649598
>>18649105
You guys look new!!!! :)
>>
>>18649103
it's a manipulation tool used to fool people into being complacent. it's also a euphemism for penis worship and anal sex and the people who use it are demons.
>>
>>18649105
/thread
>>
>>18654443
smartest thing said so far
>>
>>18649103
> be me and listen through all of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER97mPHhgtM
>>
>>18649105
Fpbp
>>
love is when you poop on someones head and they dont know it was you
>>
how do i get rid of love? how do i stop loving one particular person?
>>
File: 1472891233217.jpg (47KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472891233217.jpg
47KB, 800x640px
>>18656872
You imagine the version of yourself that does love them. Then you imagine the version of yourself that does not love them. You put yourself into a place, where with as little emotion as you can, you see either viewpoint as equally preferable. Really, honestly take account of what you perceive as the merits, and faults of both sides, one at a time.

Then, from this position, extend your love to the version of yourself which you choose with your free will to become.
>>
A good feeling. feeling warm and fuzzy inside. the english language is accurate. feeling that the loved person is the best person to live with,no matter the time or the occasion.it has a lot to do with instincts and conditioning and psychologie.
getting a boner isnt love.if you loved.

,a man 21/02/2017
>>
>>18654443
i find it hard to love animals.
>>
>>18649103
Love is the thing that, as an emotional being, controls every single part of you. Each of the 6 emotions stems from love, they exist because of it. Love is the foundation and destruction of every human being, both chaos and order. Like it or not, it's beautiful how a cocktail of chemicals can influence your life every step of the way, while also giving it a meaning that you're forced to accept. Love is a path and a dead end.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.