[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sophia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Tell me about Sophia, the one and true Goddess.
Fuck Demiurge, I want to escape the illusion.
>>
>>18648733
How do you meet people "in person," if you don't have a body?
>>
>>18648758
You get inside a person and meet people?
>>
>>18648767
Alright. Now go find people who do that.
>>
>>18648783
I do that
>>
File: 357354735673656.jpg (22KB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
357354735673656.jpg
22KB, 450x278px
Sophia is the consort of Christ

she is super hot

she spent time in hell

Christ pulled her out of hell

she made an offspring without her consort

this is what put her in hell

the offspring is the demiurge

dont try to escape the demiurge, this is in error, you will chase your tail forever

instead investigate union, beauty, duality, loli j-rpgs, love, wisdom, etc
>>
>>18648787
Find others, who aren't you, that do that.

Figure out a way to tell who does that, and who doesn't, and search for those places that tend to have those who do that.

Ours is not the way of kicking the Demiurge out of his own home. Ours is the way of leaving the Demiurge, to be the king of himself.

Or don't do anything I have suggested, and find a different way, yourself.
>>
>>18648796
What?
>>
>>18648796
>dont try to escape the demiurge, this is in error, you will chase your tail forever
Wow, fuck that guy, this place sucks!
>>
Roleplay in vietnamese leatherworking boards
>>
File: 357354735673656.jpg (66KB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
357354735673656.jpg
66KB, 450x278px
>>18648809

Sophia is the consort of Christ

she is super hot

she spent time in hell

Christ pulled her out of hell

she made an offspring without her consort

this is what put her in hell

the offspring is the demiurge

dont try to escape the demiurge, this is in error, you will chase your tail forever

instead investigate union, beauty, duality, loli j-rpgs, love, wisdom, etc
>>
>>18648810

hint: you are the demiurge
>>
Why is this thread so shitty? Smells of new age armchair psychology too.
>>
File: 1484971889913.png (362KB, 720x806px) Image search: [Google]
1484971889913.png
362KB, 720x806px
>>18648813
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

W-What about matrix?
>>
>>18648813
No he isnt.
The bullshit in this thread is reaching critical mass.
>>
>>18648820

matrix yes, demiurge yes, Sophia in hotpants
>>
>>18648733
Im in need of a red pill on demiurge.
>>
>>18648823

you as in we as in the state of unawakeness as in gnostic interpretation of the ol' waking up the people trip
>>
This thread is cancer.
This is just more reason why
Why why why
Abhhh
>>
>>18648825
Make a thread, this one is bullshitting roleplayers
>>
>>18648820
I feel a little patient at the moment.

The idea is that--for people whose lives operate based on the law of attraction--by creating a feeling for yourself, where you feel satisfied upon completing "escaping the demiurge," you in that moment create the presence of the demiurge, for which there to be an escape from. Desire, being part of a cyclical set of physical urges, then resets, and after successfully completing "escaping the demiurge," it cycles to the next state, which is a lack of satisfaction, so that you have the opportunity to experience "escaping the demiurge" again, if you wish to. Thus, even completing "escaping the demiurge" doesn't cause the presence of the demiurge to vanish from your life experience.

The difference is that the demiurge isn't a tasty fish snack. It doesn't disappear after you eat it. The demiurge is actually part of the cycle from where fish come from. It is more like the fishing pole, not the fish.

If you don't want to be a fisherman, you don't complete that by fishing every day. Because even though you're reducing the quantity of fish, one at a time, you're still doing "be a fisherman" in the process.

I suppose you can theoretically overfish the entire population into extinction. But this would be allegorically equivalent to becoming the demiurge you sought to escape.

So, the solution to this is to just allow the cycle to deplete itself, without creating a feeling for yourself, where you feel satisfied upon completing ANYTHING that has to do with "x the demiurge."
>>
File: 1481669071574.gif (35KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1481669071574.gif
35KB, 750x1250px
>>18648825
Hierarchy of hierarchies.

That's all there is to it.
>>
This thread has taught me one thing. Weeaboos are cancer and they are worse than furries.
>>
>>18648845
>>
>>18648832
ITT:Lies
>>
>>18648832
What if I just want to die?
>>
>>18648870
Flames and pain.
I'm not sure what butt did they pull out reincarnation from, but doesnt happen.
>>
File: 1484466554039.png (121KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484466554039.png
121KB, 335x335px
>>18648877
What?
>>
>>18648870
I won't stop you.

Anyone who feels satisfaction for stopping you, is putting themselves closer to the demiurge in the process of creating that feeling for themselves.
>>
>>18648883
The question is HOW to die
>>
>>18648877
There a lot of ways to die, in which reincarnation apparently never happened.

In the case of death, this does not preclude the existence of ways to die, in which reincarnation apparently always happened. This is because the qualia of death are not a part of objective, physical reality. Since no amount of death can contradict the qualia of those who didn't die, there is provably no way to measure the rate of reincarnation other than inductive reasoning.

>tl;dr

What you do after you die is nobody's business but your own.
>>
>>18648886
I won't help you, either.
>>
>>18648733
HE SMELLS REALLY GOOD
>>
>>18648733
It's some politeistic gnostic nonsense. Pretty much a fanfic.
>>
She and Fabrizio Ravino were on the verge of a passionate love affair when Destiny intervened. His wife, Destiny Ravino. Boy did she have a temper. She'd drag him away by the hair on his back. That's a Sicily you don't see in postcards.
>>
She'll talk to you if you smoke salvia~
>>
Have no fear, she's locke dup in Containment Bay P1T6.

https://youtu.be/knV-5VciTTQ
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.