[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 6889030223.png (10KB, 100x171px) Image search: [Google]
6889030223.png
10KB, 100x171px
Hi
My gf's dad is colombian, and his familiy apparently always were retards. His grand-grandparents were in a lot of shit, and she explains me that a shaman cursed them, that every girls life in the family for the next 5 generations are going to be ruined.
From what she tells me later, every women who are related in blood with her from his dad's side are, yeah, either fucked up, died from various ways, or it happened to her horrible things. ( They're colombian I didn't even try to count how many they are )
My gf is the 4th generation. So she is still theoretically cursed, so are our potentials daughters.

So, at first, is there a such thing as cursing someone's family for multiple generations? Is there a way to break the curse? At first I wouldn't believe it, but there isn't a single sane women in the dad's family. Even my gf, who has a personality disorder / was raped.
>>
get a new gf
>>
>raped

>>18648789
>>
>>18648730
There you have your answers:
>was raped
>developed a personality desorder
>blames a curse
I had a similar experience with a latina
>a close relative died from cancer
>she took it very badly
>she blamed a curse for it
>I didn't mind too much because I just took it as supersticious believes all latins have
>Eventually the thing got out of hands
>anything bad it happened to herself or anyone close to her was because of that curse
>she refused to accept own mistakes and logical explanations
>>
>>18648730
Take this question to /pol/ they will be happy to help.
>>
A Columbian gf seems like a pretty shitty curse without all the extra shit
>>
>>18648730
>anon's gf was raped and developed a personality disorder
>She believes there's a curse on her family

I mean, that's kind of self explanatory
>>
File: qyn4He0CG.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
qyn4He0CG.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>18649472

>Columbian
>>
>>18648730
Im Colombian too and I've heard of stuff like this, I've heard of people going to the church or to certain witches. Technically, if you believe the curse can be destroyed by a certain action, it will.
>>
Latinos are very very suspicious people, and latina women are going to be batshit crazy regardless if there is a curse on then or not.

t. Latino.
>>
You can perform a cleansing/banishing ritual.

She can wear annulets/amulets of protection.

She can invoke the help of a deity, spirit, or deceased one.

You could create an effigy of her - one that would take upon the curse in her stead. You could bind it and place it into a curse box.

There are a myriad of occult ways you could go about removing a curse.
>>
If she's dumb enough to believe that shit, she'll probably believe if you tell her she'll break the curse drinking her own piss
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.