[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ are there any real love spells or any supernatural ways of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

/x/ are there any real love spells or any supernatural ways of influencing a girl to like you? We have a lot in common and mutual friends but I don't think we're close enough for me to jump the gun and talk to her without it becoming awkward. I'm into the whole third eye thing and spiritual stuff of that nature. What are some real techniques or meditation things that I could do to sort of have the universe draw her to me so something can develop? Any advice is good even if it's not /x/ related.
>>
Fuck off normie
>>
>>18648600
he's got dubs senpai lets help him!
>>
Come on yall help me out share your knowledge
>>
>>18648600
are u the same guy who posted about having a dream with your crush?
>>
>>18648627
I've only lurked /x/ for a few years until now
>>
bump let me in on some rituals anything
>>
>>18648600
just show up at a party and start talking to her, it is't hard, really, you should try
>>
File: tumblr_o5at4jCzsq1sksh9qo3_500.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5at4jCzsq1sksh9qo3_500.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>18648600
Nope, just conventional ways, like rope, drugs, implied violence. That's how you "" make "" someone like you.

The most magical thing you can do, in regards to love, is to not need to "" make "" someone love you, but to just find that place where you're emotionally stable enough that you can make them an offer that they can refuse.

Example:

You say "Hey, I like spending time around you. Can I buy you a coffee, or something?"

Possibility #1: She says "No."
And then you say "Okay, cool."

Possibility #2: She says "Yes."
And then you say "Okay, cool."

If you do this, you will become more attractive to women, everywhere. In fact, you might even call it "" magically "" becoming more attractive.

When women say they like a man to be "decisive," the don't mean deciding for the woman. They don't mean you decide that you're going to have sex right then, and they don't want to, but you're decisive, so it happens anyways because you're physically strong. That's not the kind of decisive they typically mean.

What they mean is, they want a man who will decide for *HIMSELF.* And that's it. In fact, this idea is so ingrained into the female psyche, that they never really mention it in language, because the idea rarely if ever occurs to them that it could ever be any other way. It is a complete opposite way of thinking, than when you stay awake at night, planning situations where you think there is a 100% chance that she would have to say yes, because you spent so much time and effort putting together all the pieces in a big elaborate plan, so that before you even execute it, you have a guarantee of knowing what the outcome will be.

Don't be Mr. Mastermind, if you want to be attractive to women.

They want a man to be decisive, yes, but in a way that allows the woman to choose to go along with that decision, if they still wish to at the moment it's decided.
>>
>>18648600
>love spells
I would advise against such actions. It's manipulation of free will and dishonest. It will cause a lot of problems. Like, what if you fall out of love with her? Would you leave someone forever in a false state of love for you and you not being interested?

This reeks of low self-esteem. Love yourself before you love other people.
>>
File: 1982762861861.jpg (21KB, 495x365px) Image search: [Google]
1982762861861.jpg
21KB, 495x365px
>>18648669
>>18648681
Okay maybe love spells were a bad idea but I mostly meant a "law of attraction" type thing like some kind of psychic meditation.
>>
File: 1476986475898.png (4MB, 1920x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1476986475898.png
4MB, 1920x1488px
>>18648721
Yes, that's what I typed out. A psychic meditation.

Try it if you want, call it magic if you want. Don't if you don't.

I don't require your participation in this method.
>>
>>18648600
I've got you OP. I'm of the "it's fucked up to manipulate another person's free will regardless of whether magic works or not" camp, but I've got some witchcraft love spells that work generally, rather than specifically.

Candle spell:
Hollow out the base of a candle, preferably red, pink, yellow, or orange. It doesn't need to be a big candle, or even a particularly big hole. Then, pack the hole with some assortment of: basil, carrot, catnip, chamomile, cardamom, mint, onion, poppy, rose, rosemary, thyme. There's others that work, but these are typically the easiest to get hold of. Then, just burn the candle, preferably all the way down. If you've got a tarot deck, try putting an Eight of Wands under the candle as it burns, and then sleep with the card under your pillow.

Conjure bag:
Fill a small bag with some of the above materials, and carry it with you. If you have any rose quartz or amber on hand, add that to the bag. You can use a tea bag for an easy pouch.

Lovage bath:
Lovage can be hard to get your hands on, but a simple love spell is to just add some dried lovage to a bath. Add other herbs as you like, but don't go overboard. You never know when you'll have a weird reaction or something, and witches tend to try to avoid skin rashes, despite the stories.

Before doing any of these, you can wash your hands in rose water to enhance the effects (just add some rose petals to a bowl of water if you want.) It's said that the best time for performing love spells is during a New Moon (though sometimes a full moon), so pretty typical magic stuff. Fridays are supposed to be good too. You missed a Full Friday on the 10th, and there's not another Full or New Friday until June (which will have both).

People say that belief is important, but I think it's more about commitment: you get what you give. Repetition helps. None of these are difficult to do, but if you half-ass it, you won't get any results. Or worse, you might get half-ass results.

Good luck OP
>>
>>18648766
>>18648721
Meditation/visualization/whatever you want to call it is of course a frequently prescribed supplement to spells.
>>
>>18648766
>>18648773
thanks you guys also bump to not leave it at 13 replys overnight
>>
OP is a pathetic mortal that's obsessing around primitive lower dimensional hedonistic impulses

disregard females, focus on your spiritual growth instead

there is a reason why religions like Buddhism encourage celibacy

and either way this isn't the place to be asking for relationship advice. i agree with >>18648602
fuck off you normie
>>
buuumperooni
>>
>>18650542
Thanks for the bump lets see if anybody has some advice
>>
>>18648602
This
>>
>>18648721
Dude it does not work the way you think it does. You've been fed an entirely consumeristic version of what is essentially objective ancient psychology. You are asking how to manipulate people

>>>/out/
>>
>>18651776
How do you manipulate people, then?
>>
>>18651791
OP here just clarifying this post wasn't me. Also I don't think I'm gonna pursue any witchcrafty stuff I'm just gonna go with the flow, I'd delete this thread but I cant
>>
>>18652509
it's aight bro. just be confident, workout, and you'll find someone eventually.
>>
a spell is very easy to come up with i prefer old celtic but you can do what ever you wish for the spell to work you will need Incesnce - blood of both the people who you wish to fall in love and a picture of yourself and the person you want to fall in love with,

step 1 - put the incense on the side and light it on fire

step 2 - put both pictures on oposite sides of the table with the insence stick in the middle "make sure the pictures are facing seachother with the top of there heads going towards the stick"

step 3 - put your blood on her picture and her blood on your picture then chant this charm 5 times
leannán mo bháis saol an croí ní féidir aon duine a bhriseadh dúinn go bhfuil muid gan bhriseadh

after a day you will feel the effects of this spell but after a week you will be completely absorbed by eachother
>>
File: 1486083102990.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1486083102990.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>18648600
Bobby looks fucked up +1
>>
>>18648600
Invocation to make yourself more confident. At some point you'll need to actually take that leap though. It's just easier to go make the leap rather than attempt a supernatural path.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.