[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker/Rake Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-17-28-26-1.png (970KB, 1572x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-17-28-26-1.png
970KB, 1572x1440px
Give me your skinwalker/rake encounters. I can't get enough of that shit. Stories need to be in greentext. I'll get things going with my own. New to this so sorry if I fuck up greentext. Pic not related.
>6 years ago
>Be me, 15 years old
>Camping with my dad and a couple other families at Alice Lake, BC
>In one of those camping areas with rows of man-made sites, decently spaced
>All sites we're in are on the edge of the camping area, right next to a steep, forested hill
>Dark as fuck looking up the hill
>There's a point where the light just stops, you can see the trunks of the last row of trees trees but after that, it's just pitch black
>One night, we're all at one site
>Happens to be the furthest site from everything else
>Dad and friends are drinking and smoking while I stare up the hill, bored, and listen to music
>Out of the corner of my eye, catch a glimpse of something moving
>Can't, really tell what it is
>Person, maybe?
>Thing's just at that dark edge of trees
>Loping sort of like an ape or maybe a rabbit
>Reaches out with arms and pushes legs to bring them forward
>Thing gets closer, starting to see a few details
>Looking less and less like a person
>Skinny as fuck, almost skeletal, really pale skin, hairless
>Face looks kind of like a shortened pit bull snout, no ears, and really smooth features
>holyfuck.jpg
>Scared as fuck but can't look away out of twisted fascination
>Thing turns a little bit and starts heading up the hill and disappears into the darkness beyond the last line of visible trees
>Silently shit myself
>Don't tell anybody for fear of nobody believing
>>
>>18648485
Come to think of it, wendigos or any other cryptid are good. I just like the Rake/skinwalker ones especially.
>>
>>18648485
AZ fag
I found someones witchcraft a few miles from a backroad in the grand Canyon area a couple of times.
Like pots, skin, a stench, and for some reason stacked flat rocks.
When I got home up north and I go walking at night I tie my hair back and cover it with a beanie, they are crafty in means of stealing your hair and shit for their witchcraft.
I was also told that there's a trail that one uses not far from where I usual stay to heads towards the grey mountain area. Spoopy
>>
>>18648485
Shit, man, here in Australia the closest thing we have is a crack head coming out of centrelink. Shit sounds fuckin scary, did you sleep much that trip?
>>
>>18648727
Nah, I cuddled a big fuckin knife that my grandfather gave me. I went back a couple times but didn't see anything else.
>>
>>18648659
I am unfamiliar with the stealing hair thing. Explain, please.
>>
>>18648777
Wise kid. I don't think I'd have made it back there, though, damn
>>
>>18648786
It's a nice enough place when you ignore the previous shit. At least it doesn't produce noises like the park near my house, lol.
>>
>>18648779
Hair is a common component of spells, usually ones focused around the person it came from. Think love/bad luck type spells. It contains your DNA, like skin and hair is easier to obtain since you shed it constantly and it isn't microscopic amounts like skin.
Stalkers sometimes do it to young women by sitting behind them on the bus and cutting off a bit when nobody is looking, see it the newspaper on occasion.
>>
>>18648871
I suppose that makes sense. I've never really seen witchcraft around my area, even though we're surrounded by a lot of wooded areas. Seen some spooky remains of some stuff that might be witchcraft but who knows. Mainly cryptids and weird fauna up here.
>>
Ugh, no extra entries. I need my fix, goddamit.
>>
>>18648779
It lets a magic user have better focus for crafting a spell at the individual which the hair came from
It's possible to do it without the hair, but that's also a hell of a lot harder
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.