[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most paranormal electric guitar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What is the most paranormal electric guitar?
>>
The dg-20 for sure
>>
IIRC I read in one of the old fanzines that there was a crude english strat copy in the early 70s that had a very odd resonance on one or two notes (if you used a lot of overdrive) somewhere on the lower frets, and it supposedly made the player space out if he played it. I forget which notes, and I vaguely remember you had to tune it a quarter-tone down to get the effect, but the guy who owned it said it's like your brain is held by the sound waves (not sure what that means). And it wasn't just him, because he stopped playing it and the other guitarist in the band tried it and also got a zonked feeling and went rigid like being electrocuted, apparently pretty scary. I don't believe it completely myself, but the story is that the wood used for the neck came from the unburned center of a stake which was used in a witch burning from the 1800s or thereabouts. I suppose that could be true but the sound damage effect doesn't make total sense.
>>
>>18648223
https://youtu.be/L035HzJJm3E
>>
>>18648223
Ibanez IceMan
>>
>>18648223
The Warlock
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.