[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reoccurring nightmares as a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

I used to have a nightmare where a face came out of my TV, I used to battle it by closing my eyes, but one day it WENT THROUGH MY EYELIDS.

I started sleeping with my parents after that when I was a youngo.

pic unrelated
>>
i was in a room with speaking portraits and i think they werent saying nice things
>>
>>18648178
embrace your fears
>>
File: Cobra.png (298KB, 1567x1709px) Image search: [Google]
Cobra.png
298KB, 1567x1709px
>>18648178
Haven't had a nightmare in forever. Could always recognize a nightmare forming innadream and turn it into a lucid dream. It's extremely fun fighting off the horrors only our subconscious can form. Anyway, there were two dreams I've had where I wasn't able to do this. Slightly off topic because they weren't reoccurring.

First one
>little kid me
>Look down the stairs and see the tail end of a very large snake.
>Curious, I go and investigate.
>See that snakes body is so large that it's coils wrap around over half the basement's perimeter. Think RE1 Viper boss size, except proportional instead of so stubby.
>See the head at the other side of basement, around the corner of the guest room. I'm drawn towards it.
>As I approach, it lifts its head towards the ceiling and its hood flairs out.
>It let's out a hiss, that sounds more crocodilian than snake-like as it sets its jaws.
>It towers over me as it strikes out three times. I feel 6 holes burn through my torso into my lungs. Insides feel like they're being melted by battery acid. Fade to black as this monstrous king cobra begins to swallow me alive and whole.
>Wake up as I finally lose the ability to breath.
>>
>>18650157
how do embrace faces flying through your eyelids?
>>
File: Floating leopard.png (26KB, 2997x725px) Image search: [Google]
Floating leopard.png
26KB, 2997x725px
Second one
>Still little kid me, matter of months later
>"Wake" as I feel my body rise, face up, out of my bed and hover only inches above the mattress.
>Can't move any part of my body except my eyes and involuntary movements like breathing.
>Glide over edge of bed my body begins to rotate 180*, drift down towards the floor and again, hover only inches above. This time face down.
>Float out of my room and down the hall. Stop in front of hutch in living room.
>Hear strong claws against the top of the mahogany hutch. Can't see what it is cause lolimfacedown.
>Hear angry growling and use all my will to look over my shoulder to see what was above me.
>See the leopard just in time to watch it leap from the hutch onto my back. Legs go limp and slump to floor, numb. As the rest of me is still hovering, stiff, unable to fend off the cat.
>In an instant I feel a sharp pain followed by nothing as I hear the leopard's jaws crunch through the base of my skull and spine. Wake up in cold sweat.
>>
File: aooooooooo.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
aooooooooo.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>18648178
I have this one, it happens every now and then with something slightly different in it
> I'm running
> don't know why
> running as fast as i can. I'm in my neighbourhood and it's at night, then i see a this building that was close to my house, most of the times is a building
> i go inside running up the stairs and i keep running
>whatever it is following me, it's right behind me
> i stop on one of the floors, sometimes there's an apartment door opened, i go inside
> sometimes there's more stairs inside of it, other times it's just a regular apartment and there's people in it, if the apartment is empty i know that whoever lives there is coming back
> keep running from room to room trying to hide
>eventually i leave the apartment and head down the stairs to leave the building
>wake up in a cold sweat
>>
>>18648178

Used to have dreams that there was an evil clone/doppelganger of my mom that tried to convince me that she was my mom and I had to figure out who my real mom was or the doppelganger would kill her.

I always managed to pick my real mom and the doppelganger would disappear into smoke.

I made sure to give my mom a big hug after having dreams like that, made me appreciate her a lot more.
>>
>>18653370
>I made sure to give my mom a big hug after having dreams like that, made me appreciate her a lot more.

well, you hugged... something
>>
Had a dream last night that my family and I were staying in a hotel. My mother and sister were sleeping together in the bed next to me and I was alone. Suddenly a huge leopard bursts through the door and onto my bed. It starts raping me, I kept trying to get it off me but it was too heavy. I didn't even think to scream. After it finished it looked over to my mother and sisters bed and I began to scream 'not them!' I woke up right after that.
>>
File: papas-maze-one-punch-man-2[1].jpg (224KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
papas-maze-one-punch-man-2[1].jpg
224KB, 800x494px
>>18648178
imagine modok without the snarl, or hands or legs, laying back fitting perfectly in a minecart travelling on a set of tracks. sitting on a dense maze of tracks as the the view slowly gets further and further away

not anymore though
>>
When I was younger I had a recurring nighmare where I couldn't move. I could only breathe and move my eyes. Everything started out black, then slowly a human hand emerges from the darkness. It got closer and closer all the while twisting and twitching its fingers. When it got close enough it suddently lurched forward and grabbed my face. Then I would wake up
>>
Had a reoccuring monster for my nightmares when I was a kid. I remember seeing glimpses of Nosferatu and other vampires through TV and stuff my parents would watch, so my mind just conjured up this uncanny pale vampire thing that would stalk me and sometimes my friends in my dreams.
Funny story, my mother told me once if I stood up to it my nightmares would end, but when I tried to do that it ended up back firing horribly and I had the most terryfing experience of my life.
This shit stopped as I grew older, but man did I hate going to sleep when I was 6.
>>
I had reoccuring nightmares for a while.

>starts with me doing a regular activity, school, shopping, being with friends
>see a certain kid, never met him irl
>immedeatly visciously attack him
>kill him

Alternatively there where dreams where he would see me before i saw him and attack me first. The weird thing was that we both always knew that we had to fight as soon as we saw each other.
>>
>>18648178
the closest thing i had to nightmares as a kid was one about my pre-school class and teachers being kidnapped by a race of Arnold Schwarzeneggers as Mr. Freeze who lived underground
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.