[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the /x/ redpill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

https://youtu.be/W3aHRLZ4ud0

There's a lot of info in this video but I'll summarize a few points that stuck out to me:

>Our consciousness goes back and forth throughout different realities which are different focus levels
>Religion used to be worshiping nature and the planets not deities
>Christ and 40+ holy figures have the same origin story that has been taken from the sun (ex: 12 disciples = 12 constellations)
>People started using religion as a tool to control people
>The Illuminati figured this out and started going against religion
>Blood O- is the only human blood that can't be traced back to our ancestors because they are aliens
>People with blood O- are the chosen ones
>The CIA creates fake news to start wars with other countries (ex: 9/11: BBC Report Collapse Of WTC 7 26 Minutes Too Early & Operation Mockingbird)
>Knowing this info officially means you're woke

I am starting to double think my own existence,/x/. Is this the redpill or have I barely scratched the surface?
>>
>>18647872
guessing you have o- blood
>>
>>18647872
Entry level stuff, keep studying.
>>
>>18648784
I don't know my blood type honestly. I've never checked

>>18648844
Any suggestions as to where I should start my search for knowledge?
>>
>>18649615
solopsism
the despair code xddddddd
>>
>>18649630
>Despair code
I'll look into solopsism but I'm done looking into the despair code. Turns out that it's just a bad meme
>>
>>18647872
scratched the surface, but keep going m8, also meditate
>>
File: 1424993598839.jpg (216KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
1424993598839.jpg
216KB, 1024x831px
>>18649615
You should watch American Horror Story
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa9D7r-MFr0
>>
>>18649686
That's the problem with this board (and 4chsn in general). The Despair Code is indeed real, but everyone assumed it was way more mysterious and spooky than it actually is. So the meme train rolled forward.
>>
>>18647872
You're close, but not yet there. The Illuminati exists, but only to recapture it's former glory and it isn't a good organization. As you said with the Church it's only there for it's own gains, power and control over everyone.
>>
>>18647872
>>18649843
I could tell you more, but I don't have the time at the moment. However it is a rather deep rabbit hole and there is always more to learn. Good luck to you, above all else. Seek the truth and you will find it, and it will set you free.
>>
>>18649796
I think my biggest issue with the despair code is that it seems no one can decide what exactly it is.
From what I can tell, people think it's either
>A weapon of some sort created by the government
>A theory that states that you are your own universe and we interact with other universes (who are other people) and exchange information
>A Bloody Mary Boogeyman type thing where you say a code out loud and you feel despair for the rest of your life

>>18649859
Thank you, Anon. I'll keep searching for more information. Somehow I feel like I really need to do this. I don't know what I'll find but whatever it is, it's calling to me.
>>
TFW blood type is O+ ..so close.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.