[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Demiurge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1481526956735.png (769KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1481526956735.png
769KB, 1400x2700px
So "Do things happen for a reason" or is life absurd, or a little bit of both?
>Song related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw
>>
>>18647602
I'm having you posted the right version the first time
>>
>>18647602
Fuck off Boogie.
>>
>>18647602
Things happen for a reason.

If i get fired tomorrow at work its because i showed up drunk for the 5th time this month and my boss just cant protect me anymore, and if im homeless after its because I didnt save appropriately for the subsequent unemployment stream.
>>
>>18647602
both but mostly random.

We are literally riding a cosmic explosions, But everything we mess with and understand makes it a little less out of control.
>>
>>18647618
By that logic, then you did nothing wrong.
>There is a wrong
>>
>>18647610
First time posting the song, but couldn't help it sparking memories of past /×/ discussions.
>>
>>18647622
By what logic. Did you over analyse me?

Im saying things happen for a reason in the extremely dead obvious sense of yes.. When you do a thing, an expected thing happens because of it..

As opposed to what op is likely getting at: action A did or did not happen because the universe is orchestrating it.
>>
File: 1479864464585.png (446KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479864464585.png
446KB, 500x500px
>>18647612
You mean spook?
>>
>>18647628
>By what logic
Exactly
>>
>>18647634
I still dont think you get it...

Im telling OP in a way that I guess may be too complicated for you that "no things dont just happen for a reason. Its all random and cause and effect"
>>
>>18647623
I meant the photo.

p.s. Listen to this and experience gnosis

https://youtu.be/5dVN2RfwTDw
>>
>>18647628
Who is to say that the universe isn't orchestrating it, yet the universe in itself has no meaning; such as like a Sim City just running itself. Actions do have consequences, yet would you have really made any other choice given your placement and character here and now (or as some call it, "timeline")?
>>
Hey,
I see one aspect of the question in some specific way recently.

All of us can make some choices on some level. But there are reasons why do we do chose one thing not another.
So something that determines our decision is what did we inherited from our predecessors, something is due to our experiences and let's just claim that there are some other unspecified sources.

So I perceive it that way. As most of what happens can be going on just because it does, we can claim that there is locally some dose of our universe which is from our perspective desrinated to happen for a reason ;d
>>
>>18647628
>>18647618

Its more of a chicken and the eggs thing. Almost everything can be boiled down to it.

A bunch of shit happens resulting in you getting a measure of control over things. Now is that control real or not? You could not drink and go to work or even not go to work. What you can do is your measure of control. Finding meaning in it and "reason" is natural. But in reality you were only giving these choices in this timeframe because of every event proceeding it.

In a nutshell things don't happen for reasons. If just seems that way until you expand your view beyond yourself.
>>
>>18647642
Wow, that was beautiful.
I have some similar, albeit a bit more dark.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tui_bKb3EeU
>>
File: 1486706392201.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486706392201.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>18647602
It's impossible to convey true randomness using words. It is the same type of mathematical problem as attempting to generate a sequence of random numbers from deterministic code. At the point where information can be encoded into words, there will always be SOME logical pattern that can be deciphered, and this pattern is called its "reason." Do recall that reasoning a skill where a person uses logic, to decipher patterns. So that's what "happening for a reason" means.

If you wish to experience true randomness, you allocate your attention to specifically only those places that can never be communicated with words, or any other method of delineating experience into a finite number of symbols.

I leave it to you, to discover for yourself whether such an experience exists or not, because if I could communicate it to you with words, and use logic and reason to prove whether or not it exists, then therefor it wouldn't, because I would have in doing so demonstrated an experience which can be delineated into finite many parts, with a logical pattern that explains its reason for happening.
>>
>>18647642
And on a lighter note, here is a lighter song.
>Most have never really listened to the lyrics before...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWNTqbLFFE
>>
File: feelsgood (2).jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood (2).jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>18647681
I feel ya man.
Chaos.
>Pic related, but not it.
>>
>>18647681
And to add, I find instrument or improvisational songs to be one of the best ways to convey an inconceivable concept. With each ear comes a different perspective and perception onto what the artist was originally trying to express. Much more so than a painting, and there is little effort involved unlike say modernistic or abstract art. A feeling comes naturally, wether you enjoy the piece or not.
>One of my personal favorites to mediate or wash dishes to.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhTcaO5bPI
>>
File: 1480468350765.png (169KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1480468350765.png
169KB, 720x764px
>>18647695
Ya, bro.

>>18647729
I think you're ready for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4niz8TfY794
>>
>>18647773
Oh shit, have to watch the rest when I have the time (got work in 9 hours, but saved it, and I do catch up)
>Reminds me of this little bit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM
>>
>>18647773
Her point on the Rorschach Test to visual understands of music is spot on. Hence why an attached album artwork, band name or song title is always under and needed.
>>
>>18647836
Understanding*
And the piano limitation (or ultimate) to music theroy in which we use.
>>
>>18647773
Well this was deeper than I expected.
>In cheekiness, $1,000 she won't play the Birthday Song
>>
What would you call a person who is inna constant state of ego death yet trys as hard as one can to make life fulfilling?
>>
God is the ultimate gaslighter.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.