[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Everglades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: everglades-arial.jpg (77KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
everglades-arial.jpg
77KB, 600x396px
I've had 2 paranormal experiences in the Everglades and both weren't pleasant at all, and in fact they are the only paranormal experiences I have ever really had.
I'll green text in the following post. But what is it about this place that is terrifyingly freaky? Has anyone ever spent time in the Glades?
>>
too many mosquitoes and not enough DEET.
but continue please
>>
1st one
>Walking a trail near alligator Alley
>Was going through a period of legal uncertainty at that time, so I would spend a large amount of my time in the Glades hiding from any law enforcement.
>Get to a fork in the road and decide to rest for a bit, drink some water and eat some sunflower kernels.
>All of a sudden I hear a child's giggle , sounds like it's 2 feet behind me
>Freak out and look back, it's fucking nothing
> When I turn back around I see a person's back further up the trail, which is weird because no one had passed me, and I hadn't encountered anyone at all that day.
>Yell hello!?
>It turns around and to my horror, it was just a faceless figure
>After it turns around it starts walking towards me
>Freak out but decide not to run, just can't walk away, maybe the weeds getting to me
>As I gather my stuff and walk away I look back and notice it's much closer
>Can see it clearer, it's not faceless, just wearing a white spandex suit, think GreenMan from sunny in Philly
>Start freaking out and running now
>Look back
>It's still walking but it is now even closer
>Turn around and black out
>Woke up to a Florida Wildlife officer checking my vitals
>I was about 5 feet away from the trail dangerously close to a canal where Alligators are known for sun bathing
>Explain to him what happened,
>He looks at me crazy, but I could tell he didn't doubt my story
>He checks up on me in the system and I get arrested because of the warrant I had out at the time.
>On my way to Collier county jail, he tells me he has seen the pale man before also.
>When I asked him if he knew what it was he stayed silent.
>>
>>18647577
2nd one
>A few years later
>different trails near the same location on Alligator alley
>With my girlfriend at the time, were about 8 miles deep near the Seminole reservation
>A Seminole police officer from the tribe tells us to go back, since you need a permit to go hiking any further
>But, we were both extremely polite to each other and start talking for a while since the 3 of us had nothing better to do
>All of a sudden it's get chilly
>Like really fucking cold, more than a breeze, and if you've ever been to the Everglades you know there aren't many breezes that come around
>All of us notice, and decide at that time it's about time to end the conversation and head our separate ways
>Me and the girlly are going back South when it gets unbearably cold once again
>After about 2 miles we hear screaming
>It's coming from ahead of the trail so we decide to stay put
>Hear it once again a few minutes later, it was a woman's scream
>At that time we realize maybe someone needs our help
>Keep walking up trail but the screaming stops
>4 miles later, my girlfriend looks to the side off trail and screams
>I look and freak the fuck out also,
>It's a pitbull, in the middle of the fucking Everglades and it's bloody as shit , with a shoe in its mouth,
>It starts charging toward us
>Decide to stand my ground, I've done time in prison nigga what the fuck is this little dog gunna do to you?
>Right?
>Wrong, this nigga pounced on me but once he did, he disappeared.
>We go off trail to look around where he was chewing on the shoe
>Nothings there at all
>Girlfriend says she had her eyes closed as he pounced and didn't see him disappear
>When we get to the entrance of the trail the same officer is there on an ATV
>he asks us if we heard or saw anything strange
>We both lie and said no.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Anyone else feel disappointment about never encountering anything paranormal?

Cool story though, OP
>>
File: loch_love.gif (275KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
loch_love.gif
275KB, 350x232px
>>
so based on this story you are a drug addict, criminal usually on the run, and admitted to lying for no reason
this seems legit
>>
I got one...

> park car and walk 10 ft
> admire the beauty of the everglades
> hear a strange noise of a faint buzzing
> millions of mosquitos come from the water, trees, grass, etc
> run like hell from the black cloud
> spend the next hour driving and killing mosquitos trapped in the car
> never visit the everglades again
>>
Look up the hand of death cult, I remember hearing a podcast about a serial killer that claimed to be apart of it and he said mention the Everglades. The guy was a known liar but still he killed people and maybe there is something to eat he was saying. If I can remember the guys name I'll let you know.
>>
>>18648212
K
>>
>>18648246
It's the dude that killed the guys from American most wanted son correct?
>>
>>18648246
Henry Lee Lucas
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-01-26-54.png (365KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-01-26-54.png
365KB, 540x960px
>>
>>18648350
That's the guy, listen to the last podcast on the left, they did a few episodes on him, he claimed the cult got ran like a training program for killers, they learned how to poison, tie people up and stuff like that. I also heard another podcast not sure if it was from them or somewhere else but I guy had a story about a missing kid, people go looking for him, get blinded by light in the sky, wake up later not knowing what happened
>>
>>18648387
stop pimping your podcast on /x/
>>
>>18648420
No one is pimping anything pimp, I was just replying to op's post and giving the source I heard it from. Calm down and contribute
>>
>>18647577
So a guy in a zentai suit plays a prank on you and you panic? You probably got knocked out by heat exhaustion or even a tree branch. Definitely creepy, but I don't think it's paranormal.
>>
>>18648815
Naw man, I didn't have a concussion or any bruising on my head. And having lived in South Florida my entire life, and having just been resting and drinking water before I seen the figure, I don't think it was from the heat or weed or nothing like that.
>>
Not the everglades, but there's certain places in the Green Swamp that when I go, I know I'm being watched by something and once even felt like I was doomed. It was pretty scary desu, even though I couldn't find a reason to feel that way.
>>
>>18647659
Skunk ap
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.