[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling my soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: devil-handshake[1].jpg (15KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
devil-handshake[1].jpg
15KB, 620x349px
How do you sell your soul, or guarantee a life of prosperity?

I'm tired of living the way I do and want an out.
>>
>>18646106
Do you want to go to hell when you die? Imagine an eternity in hell; suffering forever; suffering on a level no one can experience on Earth.

Don't be an idiot. This life is only for a short while compared to eternity.
>>
You can't. The devil steals it and pays accordingly.
>>
Si le entregas tu alma al diablo estas perdido
>>
>>18646106
Why did you remake the thread?
>>
>>18646106
you must say the ancient phrase "aye satan you bitch ass nigga fuck you. you ain't shit and yo momma ain't shit obi. sit and spin you fucking mook." then satan will come and claim your soul.
>>
You realize that pain is amplified incredibly in Hell right?
>>
>>18646106
Go to sentimentalcorp on the googles its great for this you get to suffer your life and become a zombie slave with no soul because the soul dies isnt that great yay nanotech make sure your not healthy and dont get much sunlight if you would like the nano to further infect you be sure to eat lots of processed sugar and junk food and never rub that green stuff off ur skin or clean that white sticky gunk from your hair and stuff also please feel free to use this song to engage your mindcontrol. if you would like to genuinly sell your soul please say I am That I Am Holy Fire and ask for somthing absolutly ridiculous.
>>
>>18647227
I didn't actually. Please regale me with your numerous escapades through the various circles of the underworld you dolt.
>>
>>18647999
Fair warning if you actualy litirally ask for "somthing ridiculous" you will probably get a kazzoo playing pedophile riding a buffallo raining steaks from the sky in a sea of dolphin sperm and cupcake islands in the tropics of antartica.
>>
>>18646106
>How do you sell your soul
make a facebook account
>>
people here sure like repeating BS created by the church

why do selling soul threads trigger /x/ so much?
>>
File: handshake.jpg (14KB, 454x310px) Image search: [Google]
handshake.jpg
14KB, 454x310px
>>18646106
>>18646106
OP, what you and most people don't realize is you don't actually have to sell your soul. All you have to do is pledge allegiance and mean it.
>>
>>18646106
Get into a corporate job and kiss ass until you get promoted to the top. You'll feel soulless, without the hassle of hell
>>
>>18646106
>i don't like how my 15 years alive have been going so i'll sell my soul for a good 50-60 years of prosperous living just to spend an eternity in hell
>>
How do I sell my soul to God?

Its very likely I will burn in hell. I don't think the good things i've done balance with the bad.

So that means that the devil gets my soul. Which means God loses and its all a numbers game, right?

So how do I talk to an angel about selling my soul so that God gets the point, my dude?
>>
>>18646106
Sold mine in middle school for 50 cents and bought a Slim Jim.
>>
Sell soul?

Join feminism
>>
>>18646106
Sell it to who? The devil? Doesn't exist, sorry.

Hard work and knowing the right people, that's all it is.
>>
>>18648806
It's kind of complicated.

Go to church every Sunday. Believe and have faith in Him, and He will save you. If you've sinned, pray to Him and confess, for every human sins, and no sin is bigger than another. As long as you have sinned you are evil, so it is God's kindness that lets you into heaven. Faith is the only way, and He will only want your soul if you are faithful in Him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.