[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some know, some don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Paranormal stuff goes on all day every day at my workplace, in my office, whenever I leave the house. I am constantly stalked and tormented. I am CONSTANTLY messed with by some supernatural entity akin to Gangstalking.

So my question is should I tell my supervisors the paranormal is hindering my performance in the utmost way? I know they are going to LIE and deny it despite me knowing that they know because let's say, oh let's call it INTUITION.

I know they know and yet I know they will deny it. So have you ever informed your supervisors that the supernatural plays a part in your workplace on a DAILY BASIS, and if so how did it go? Did they COMPLETELY lie as if they are mind controlled?

Because I don't know what else to do. I'm stalked, tormented and terrorized on a daily basis. I have no idea what to do and I can't live my life normally because of the gangstalking or whatever it is. Apparently I am SUCH AN IMPORTANT PERSON for reasons unknown that I have to be targed and stuff. I have no idea what is going on, all I know is that I deal with the paranormal/supernatural ON THE DAILY.

I need advice, I need encouragement, I need the wiser to come and post their opinion.

I know that a lot of you are drawing circles in chalk and lighting candles and getting results from the dark side, so why isn't it you who are persecuted? Witchcrafters? So many people walk by in my eyes, and the language they speak indicates they are psychic or well-versed in the occult or something. I think my region is saturated with such individuals. They are always laughing at my situation, that being targeted and harassed daily by a more powerful organization. They are always laughing at my misfortune, how cruel.

I really did nothing to deserve all of this. No one deserves to be harassed and tormented and followed on a daily basis. I have never murdered or laundered money on the federal level, there are FAR WORSE subjects that could have been chosen to be "punished".
>>
>>18646045
Take your meds, motherfucker
>>
File: hopeless_by_art_lines-d63ibbt.jpg (91KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless_by_art_lines-d63ibbt.jpg
91KB, 1024x683px
and I ALREADY KNOW that come forth the comments from the cyber shills, the cyber stalkers who have NOTHING productive to say but insults, take your meds, and put on ur tinfoil hat lolol.

Watch for these individuals come in a handful to discredit my thread, and watch them spout nonsense.

I believe that I am a victim of Zersetzung

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Zersetzung

I am hoping that someone with some answers comes and tells me something, because as of now my entire life has been hindered into this pitiful existence in light of being tormented every day by this seemingly evil organization.

Always following me, they have ruined my life. I cannot go to college or even work at my office, because someone will TORMENT me there. I have had enough of it.

I know that gangstalking is one element of it.

But I'm just done. I'm tired of seeing others living a happy, normal life, with loving partners, and not having to worry in the slightest, in fact they deny the existence of the supernatural because it has never happened to them.

They live happy, normal lives, while I deal with the paranormal EVERY DAY and have to worry about some sort of weird, secret agent guy watching me among other things.
>>
>>18646049
Why exactly should I take my meds? I have no symptoms requiring medication, and taking a pill will not make an organization stop pursuing me.

In fact possibly because of my clairvoyant, psychic and ESP gifts I probably should not take medication as it will only corrode those attributes.

There is no medication that I should take, I have no symptoms. I would tell the psychiatrist, and he would prescribe one of several dozen different variants depending on his preferences.

He would assume some sort of mental condition whereas obviously this is distress caused by an organization of people.

Alright so let me ask you this, IF I WERE TO SPEAK TO A PSYCHIATRIST, what symptoms should I mention to help him to prescribe the most suitable medication for my "symptoms"?
>>
Because psychiatrists are egotistical self-centered puppets of doctrine. Sure, he would prescribe me something, but the feeling I get is that it would just make me constipated, and I really don't feel like everything will change once I take a stupid pill.

Regardless, I have no symptoms. I'm not hallucinating anything. I am responding to actual, physical events. So no, there will be no med taking as it is not necessary.
>>
and watch the mods auto sage my thread because it breaks the truth limit. baka.
>>
There is no justice to this.

Only lies, underhand tactics, and cowardice.

Bunch of liars and criminals. This has ruined my life, and this is the treatment I receive.

What a cruel world.
>>
>>18646061
You got psychic powers take it to James Randi and he'll throw some cash your way so you can stop giving a fuck you whiny bitch. And I'd say if you have "gifts" then give a fuck about them.
>>
Read the gnostic texts.
People will not help you because they belong to darkness.
If you adress a god, dont use words like lord, yhvh or any name anybody gives you, they change them.
>>
>>18646101
Or ya know kill yourself when James Randi oust you as a liar over your "gifts".
>>
>>18646101
Dont use names found in texts either.
>>
shame you missed the post on vamps.
U are a little different than some.
in a good way.
Others go up, when they should go down, and vice versa.
Check yourself and compare to some old stuff thats pretty famous.
Check modern classified releases.
Make a friend. most of these beings have a host.
some watchers are there to make sure you dont get too far...
Make some noise. not too much. Dont be violent.
let others around know whats going on at a BASE LEVEL.
never be specific.
Learn WHO is around you, and WHAT they do.
Understand the local spirit hosts, what they are doing, who they are answering to.
understand the basic messages that have been passed down.
Blue - good.
Red - Bad
Up -Good
Down - Bad.
Work with your Pineal gland.
Understand that your brain could be sectioned.
Learn to remember your dreams
Check your head and body for internal and external 'paths'
Understand you have been chosen for a reason.
Don't buy the hype. sometimes a wolf hides in sheeps clothing.
Drug addled peers can sometimes be sloppy,
sometimes the locals can be aswell.
somtimes very carefull provocation can be a great way to learn more about who and why.
Wikipedia is usefull. check some creature and beast stuff.
maybe some clubs have an interest in you.
Theres probably some epicly bigly grand swapping going on.....
And remember the golden rule.
We are all creatures of light.
Now, have fun discovering &don't provoke a war.
(L)
>>
>>18646045
Well,
seeing as no-one else has said it...
Seems like a precision spear phishing WOT for data analysis to me.
>>
>>18646162
I cannot have fun when I am tormented every day.

I don't know how to do ANY of the things you said to do. All of that, is easier said than done.

All I know how to do from your list is to remember the dreams I have.

As for everything else you said, there is no way to do any of those.

Don't know what books to look up, I don't know. But thanks for trying to give me advice.
>>
File: Morpheus2.jpg (39KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus2.jpg
39KB, 600x543px
Then you may have been chosen for that reason.

An unquenchable thirst for understanding is important for freeing yourself from this situation.

Physical and Mental understanding of Self, spiritual understanding, social understanding.

Maybe QUIETLY discuss the 'punishment' with the tormentors.They should have amazing hearing..
If you have no reason for torment, explain that.
There may be some confusion or an error.

Did it perhaps begin after a negative event?
Perhaps you 'slipped between the cracks'
or maybe there is some underlying issue with your energy.

Too much?

And really, Google is your most knowledgeable and willing friend.
Just use your salt applicator wisely.
(take everything with a grain...)

another few handy tid-bits.
Old isn't gone, it just may have been forgotten.
or slightly re-worded.
You are not alone.
Something large seems to be underway.

Will continue to monitor /X
>>
File: neo1.jpg (4KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
neo1.jpg
4KB, 317x159px
Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom, before you can go up.
Remember to bounce.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.