[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a quick rundown on Jonestown. Was it the CIA or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Jonestown_Houses.jpg (16KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
Jonestown_Houses.jpg
16KB, 350x239px
Give me a quick rundown on Jonestown. Was it the CIA or just a lunatic leader and some lunatic followers?
>>
I have never heard this CIA theory, where the hell did you get that idea?
>>
>>18646063
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown_conspiracy_theories
>>
Connections to serial killers Henry Lucas and Otis Toole are pretty fucking strange. Also look into the Hand of Death cult.
>>
>>18647411
>Also look into the Hand of Death cult.
That was literally just a bullshit tale Lucas told the police so he could keep sitting in their comfy interrogation room.
>>
>>18647420
Nope. There are an astounding number of serial killers who claim allegiance to various cults. Read the book Programmed to Kill, in particular the case of Marc Dutroux.
>>
>>18647411
Lucas and Toole were literally retarded, and Toole was also schizophrenic. They both confessed to every murder anyone sat in front of them, and told them to confess too. They were definitely murderers, but not even remotely on the scale that they were lead into claiming. Lucas was given a stay of execution by George W. Bush, who was not widely known for ever missing an opportunity to order an execution while he served as governor of Texas. Even Bush was bright enough to realize that Lucas was confessing to crimes that he demonstrably could not have committed.

>>18647420

He wasn't really bright enough to come up with shit like that on his own. Neither was Toole. They were in prison, and doing interviews left and right during the Satanic Panic. There were no shortage of evangelical Christians, crack-pot therapists/pop-psychologists, and other unscrupulous individuals and organizations that made bank on the lecture circuit by pushing the moral panic. Lucas (who became an evangelical himself while on death row) and Toole were favorites of these fucks because they were very easily lead, and extremely eager to be nice and helpful to anyone with a microphone or tape recorder.
>>
>>18648357
Again, if you don't think ritual abuse and elite pedophilia is real, look at the case of Marc Dutroux in Belgium. Also the McMartin Preschool in which they literally found tunnels underneath the school along with ritual cloaks found in the homes of the accused.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.