[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we unlock our psychic power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How do we unlock our psychic power?
>>
>>18645608
Answer the question, "Why didn't you phrase the question "How do I unlock my psychic power?" "
>>
>>18645608
By using our psych-key
>>
>>18645613
reading that made me laugh myself.
>>
>>18645610
You mean focus on myself instead of others?

How do I unlock MY psychic power?
>>
File: telepathy500a.jpg (35KB, 486x350px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy500a.jpg
35KB, 486x350px
>>18645608
These can help induce psychic-like experiences, but dont unlock the ability:
•Use drugs, for the purpose of having unique experiences to expand your sober-state-consciousness.
•Start remembering all your dreams, so much so to the point where you have trouble distinguishing actual real memories vs dream memories.
•As your waking up, your mind is half-asleep half-awake, you can potentially still dream so try to maintain urself is this state instead of waking up abruptly, you'll have a more much more heightened sense of awareness and conscious input
•Work on empathy; it is the most rudimentary form of being psychic-like

Read stories about schizophrenia its much more thought provoking than i thought it would be personally..; think about investing some time into that; there r many unknowns in that area, maybe it can provoke an idea. And ironically, schizos rnt crazy irrational ppl, theyre just ppl who dream as they're awake; although.. their condition can cause frustration and irritation to the point of the individual becoming irrational

TL,DR: idk
>>
>>18645608
Focus really really really hard on two million dollars, because that's what the scientific community and the US military will hand over if you can prove you have any psychic powers in either telepathy or manipulation of matter.
>>
File: 20170210_134807.png (981KB, 1197x915px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_134807.png
981KB, 1197x915px
>>18645655
No, they wont give you shit..
Prob. Just abduct you and do some shitty experiments.
>>
Coincidences and synchronicity are your best bets beyond true hallucination and manic states to experience psychic powers.

Insanity induced by deep trances or sleep deprivation, reality is what you believe it is.

Know your limits.
>>
>>18645677
Oh you're right, I mean if anyone had actual psychic powers they would be flaunting that shit long before going to the military for chump change. Imagine late night with Conan getting thrown through a wall telepathically.
>>
>>18645608
There is nothing to unlock. It is not the power that you must discover, it is the realization that you have this power already. The key that opens the lock is already in your hand.
>>
>>18645655
No they wouldn't, you'd be picked up by the CIA or some other intelligence group and disappeared to some black site
>>
>>18645619
I'm not going to answer that question.
>>
>>18645692
It wouldn't be so ridiculous anymore after the passing of MKUltra in which they were actively searching for psychics, now they just upfront that they have had a lot of fakes and just want something legit to even show itself.

When rewards went up from several different branches of organizations ranging from intelligence to science and military applications, a lot of people came forward, each just another loser with the thought in their head that they could be that special snowflake psychic of the world, but they all failed and still people fail today. There is no whisking away the reality that every single psychic to come forward has been a complete fucking loon with no idea or concepts of reality.

So please bring forth the one guy that can do some shit with his head, I'm more than sure they will actually reward him for it, if he can prove he's not a fucking liar.
>>
>>18645608
sungazing
>>
>>18645691
AND THIS,THE WAY OF THE WORD
>>
understanding your origin
>>
>>18645698
If you're actually psychic 2 million would be chump change.
>>
>>18645608
dildo up your ass and 40 hits of LSD.
Also you need to shave the left side of your scrotum.
>>
>>18645691
so then why cant i fucking astral project
>>
>>18646207
fuuuckkkk

literally saw a picture of a shaved scrotum and the guy was really red pilled and i want to be like him and it was only until just now when u said that that i realized that when the guy took the picture it was in a mirror so now my right side is shaved and not my left
>>
>>18645869
how would you go about using your psyche to make 2 mil?
>>
expand your breath, imagination empathy and selfawareness
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.