[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: delet this.png (205KB, 838x478px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
205KB, 838x478px
lads, i need your help.
>pic not related
first some personal information before i continue with my story
>be me
>dutch, in final weeks of military college (studying to become a NCO @ the royal army
>not religious
>partying, alcohol, drugs for recreational purposes
>good social life, sports, etc.

i hope this is enough. this is my problem:
>knew about sleep paralysis but never experienced it in my life
>6-8 months ago it started
>just classic hallucinations, voices, touchings
>honestly i got freaked the fuck out
>always feeling some kind of "presence"
>also seen some; my dad cat, friends, weird looking hands touching my leg, two times some bald guy, a weird thing crawling around my bed

i didn't "believe" in ghosts, other dimensions etc. before all this.

>fucked around with a lot of drugs for the kek
>had many good eye opening trips
>always wondered if it was just me traveling through other dimensions, times
>"maybe these placed really do exist but i can only get there in another state of mind"

>sleep paralysis is getting worse
>almost every week
>happens like 10 times in the morning when i wake up
>changing my sleep position doesn't work anymore; happens on my back, side, belly etc.
>start to read more on the internet
>things about astral projecting
>hellidontwanttoexperiencethat.jpg
>one time during sleep paralysis started thinking about it, and didn't try to "get out" of the paralysis but rather just accept it
>feel my body starting to.... like float??
>feel weird sensation/pain in my "third eye" area (never done shit with that or try to "open it" or something)
>start getting wild like... tv static hallucinations and weird sensations that i can't explain
>freak out again and start to try and move my body
>get out of the paralysis and never tried that again

i have so many questions. honestly, this shit is fucking me up.

cont.
>>
>>18645550
OP here. cont.

what happens when i don't force myself out of the paralysis, but rather just accept it like i did before, and try to "float" out of my body again?
will i start astral projecting? because i honestly don't want that to happen, because of the demons and shit.

>felt really desperate for some kind of explanation
>ask my extreme christian friend
>tells me its because of muh demons
>i laugh and tell him "if i get sleep paralysis this night you're right and i will convert to christianity"
>happens multiple times that night after not getting paralyzed in like a month

i kept telling myself it was just a coincidence, but the whole demon thing was always in the back of my mind

i hope someone can tell me more, or share experiences. i'm pretty desperate to find others who experience the same.

also, the good thing that the whole sleep paralysis has brought, is that i can now have a lot more control over my dreams and that my dreams seem more like a reality.
which also has a con side, because i sometimes can't remember if it was a dream or if something really happened
>>
File: which slav.jpg (49KB, 615x593px) Image search: [Google]
which slav.jpg
49KB, 615x593px
bump
>>
File: pizza knife & fork.jpg (37KB, 519x437px) Image search: [Google]
pizza knife & fork.jpg
37KB, 519x437px
c'mon lads
>>
>>18645562
I get sleep paralysis often. I tried to just accept it and not force myself awake twice and weird shit happened both times.

The first time I experienced the third eye sensations with surprisingly sudden bright lights flashing in my vision, though my eyes were closed. I wasn't prepared to go further so I forced myself awake.

The second time I wanted to go further than the first but it was totally different. No third eye pulsing. No lights. Just floated up out of my body about one foot. Again, I wasn't prepared. I could feel and move my floating consciousness as my own body when awake but with the added weirdness of floating. I was starting to worry about my actual body beneath me and when I turned to look at myself there was some angelic entity lying next to me in the air in the exact same position as me. Its face was about 6" in front of mine and it immediately whispered somehow info my ear "don't worry, you and your body are protected. Your body belongs to the soul. Nothing can posses your body or take your body from you when you are out of it, since you are protected."

I felt an overwhelming calm. I was also scared cause I was really confused about wtf was going on. So I floated back into my body until my eyes and forehead were in the exact position of my real eyes inside my head and my real forehead. Its hard to describe what that felt like and how i knew how to align back to my body. Its different than one can imagine without the experience because my vision was more of a visually perceptive awareness of everything around me, wherever I focussed my attention, vs just seeing straight out my eyeballs from my physical body.

Once my eyes and forehead were aligned I came out of it without a struggle for the first and only time since.

I've wanted to try again but every time I've had sleep paralysis since that happened, its been really frightening with sensations or even visions of malicious things moving all around me.
>>
>>18645562

I do get sleep paralysis often, but I do it intentionally, as a WILD method for lucid dreams.

>Wake up after 5 - 6 hours sleep
>Piss, stay awake for 10 minutes, check phone or read last nights dream journal for a bit
>Lie on back, stay awake, body gets all crazy vibratory, I focus on minds eye, feel my breath getting confined to my nose, I just stay conscious
>I focus on like, moving my hand when it's paralyzed, as soon as it moves, I know I'm out of my body, in dream state, party time!
>Take mdma in dream, feel like I'm high
>Fuck bitches while high, no problems with going soft
>Amazing dream sex
>Wake up, feel like I've had sex, and don't have the come down / lethargy associated with sex

Like if you want to do no-fap or semen retention shit, lucid dreaming is where it's at. You get to not cum and cum at the same time :P.

The problem you're having sounds like one of intention, your Christian friend said x, you believed him, so you carried that intent (muh demons) into that state, manifested it, and had a bad time.

Your friend isn't a dick, you just need to guard the gates to your mind better :P, sounds like you've got some polarization when it comes to christ-fagginess, you can either work with it (focus on angels and positive shit instead when going into the state), or ditch it (middle pillar meditation to get less polarized).

Another problem I'll sometimes have when entering into the dream state from paralysis is feeling like I'm being broken apart by vibration, or being pulled on by dark energy, at which point I don't fight it, I succumb to it, then bust out of it like Neo busts out of Smith, soar out of that low vibration place and get up somewhere calm and blissful.
>>
>>18645745
This was my post. I want to add done things I've learned through research over the years.

1. Sleep paralysis and associated visions can be a symptom of narcolepsy and are explained by the scientific community as going into rem sleep way out of it's natural order in regards to healthy/normal phase. The body goes to "sleep" while the mind remains conscious in an intermediate brain wave state, mixing dream with reality to an unrecognisable degree.

2. Legit astral projection instructions give sequential and specific steps to take during meditation where the meditator guides himself through levels of consciousness to arrive at the same brain wave/state as sleep paralysis just before the actual projection steps.

3. Don't believe #1 or #2. Do more research and come to your own conclusions. Each persons similar experience will likely be interpreted by each individual vastly different from each other. Intention is vital to positive results. Belief in luck is the death of faith just like hope is the death of will and belief is the death of knowledge. Keep an open mind to all information and have faith in your real ability to control the outcome.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.