[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biokenesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: download (15).jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
6KB, 277x182px
I want to learn how to use biokenesis, what is the most efficient way to learn how to do/use it?
>>
>>18644905
Okay.

Learn belief-scaping.

Check this out--right now, there are two people living as one, inside you. They each think "no, that's wrong, I'm the only one who exists."

Now there's two people living as one, inside of you. One thinks "no, that's wrong, I'm the only one who exists" and the other thinks "Yes, that's right, I'm not the only one who exists."

Using this primary difference, you can begin to map a relationship between your belief system, and your physical body. It's not always literal. Thinking "version A of myself has green eyes, but version B of myself has blue eyes" doesn't always cause exactly those things to happen. That would be ideal, and a masterful level of skill to have in biokinesis, but probably not where you will start off.

Instead, you will discover that although the differences in your belief-scaping don't cause the literal differences that they are memorized as (that comes later, with practice) what they *do* cause are differences. They must, or else it would be physically impossible to perceive two different belief systems. By splitting your personality into two different systems, somewhere in your physical body an isometric change must occur in the way your sensory perceptions receive the physical world. That is the rule of physical reality--every thought process is tied to a physical action, and vice versa.

So, what you can do is try and map out your body, and learn what altered perceptions match with which physical structures.

(cont...)
>>
>>18644965
... for example, imagine there is a version of you that lives in a dark world, and a version of you that lives in a light world. Now, obviously it's the same world. It's not *really* the world that's changing, it's just your perception. Okay.

But what physical structure in your body determines that perception? That would be anywhere between the Cone Cells in your eye, to the visual cortex in your brain. Any change to that signal path will be sufficient to create the altered state of perception.

So if you start imagining yourself as the version of you that lives in a darker world, your body will begin to create the conditions necessary to start producing the types of Cone Cells required to view a world that appears darker to your perceptions. See how that works?

Yah. You are just using confirmation bias to change your perceptions. But that's the point--if your body *is* the instrument which perceives, then creating a difference in your perception changes not the physical reality of what's perceived, but rather the physical reality of that which perceives it.

Figuring out how to coordinate the affected change to more precise locations on your body is just a matter of practice. Maybe at first you'll only twist the way your visual cortex is squiggled, so that the world appears darker, even though your Cone Cells stayed the same. But if that happens, then you know to just reverse it, become the opposite person who sees the world as lighter, and feel the difference between those two personalities.

Somewhere in that difference is the difference between your visual cortex at one terminal end of the information signal, and the cone cells which touch the light of what you're seeing at the other terminal end.

>tl;dr
You don't bend the spoon, you bend yourself. But unlike the matrix, it's not the spoon the bends. It is actually still just yourself that bends. But whatever, because bending yourself is the actually just the point of Biokinesis in the first place.
>>
>>18644985
OP Here.
That's part of the answer I was looking for. What do you recommend to practice as a beginner?
>>
File: Lilac-Chaser.gif (79KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Lilac-Chaser.gif
79KB, 420x420px
>>18645060
Look in the mirror, and memorize what your face looks like. Keep your focus on your face, until it blanks out and appears black, or to where you're still looking at the mirror, but for some reason can't find your face in anywhere. Usually it'll pop up at you the moment you suddenly notice "omg, my face just turned all black in the mirror."

That's those neurons, that deal with facial recognition, getting physically tired, and turning off for a bit--and then turning back on when they get excited that something face related happened. Familiarize yourself with that sensation. That sense that what you're perceiving is only half the truth.

Then you can play around with creating that sensation in other parts of your body. Ideally, you want to learn a sense of illusion, to the point where you can sense on a scale between like 1-10 how split or connected any set of nerves in your body are. Then make it a percentage, 0% - 100%. And continually build greater fidelity.

Do this, and eventually I'm you'll naturally figure out the rest of it, like building specific network in your body, or using your dreams to enter the awareness of individual organ systems, and what not.

In order to know a system in physical reality, you must first create a difference in that system, and then wait to perceive how that difference changes that which perceives the system.
>>
>>18645296
"I'm sure* you'll naturally figure out"

I meant to say.

Clearly, the neurons between where I think of what to type, and the neurons that keep track of what I actually just did got tired and shut off at that particular moment!
>>
Okay, I'll try this. Can you do anything with the "power"? Or know anyone who can?
>>
>>18645307
Well, I gave myself broad shoulders and exactly 6'0" in height when I was younger. Because somebody told me that was the ideal male body.

Aside from that, most of my biokinesis is very internal, and thought oriented, primarily for math. I started running out of room in my brain to store processing routines, so I've routed various logical processes through my stomach, which I noticed had a high nerve density. I can engage in multidimensional visualization by creating shapes of energy within my body, that are topologically twisted representations of the geometry I'm studying. But the downside is I lose the ability to digest food while this is doing on.

I've also used it for healing. I had a tape worm infection, so I convinced that part of myself to behave as if it were dead, since I noticed that nematodes disconnect themselves from their host once they realize that death is occurring. By the time it realized what was happening it was already low enough in my intestines that it couldn't sink a hook in, and I eliminated it naturally, no medicine required. I can still sort of feel that place, where its hook sinked into me, for over a decade.

I'm using this body for a more function > form lifestyle, so I don't really make many cosmetic changes. But I did help my ex girlfriend lose about a hundred or so pounds, when she requested it. That seemed to make her happy.

One day, I want to do as they do, and go around healing people manually--just by feeling where in their body the glitches are, and massaging them back into place.

Like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzHUTdiqKgQ

That's just biokinesis, but in other people, finding the version of them which is healthy, finding the version of them which is sick, and breaking down the illusive barrier in between, so that they can have an easier time finding how to choose for themselves which version of they want to experience.
>>
>>18645340
>But the downside is I lose the ability to digest food while this is doing on.
>doing on.

Also apparently lose the ability to see right in front of me, when I'm visualizing internally.

Which makes sense. I'm literally temporarily routing my visual cortex through my stomach, instead of my eyes when this is going* on.
>>
File: my eye.jpg (594KB, 1551x1912px) Image search: [Google]
my eye.jpg
594KB, 1551x1912px
>>
>>18644905
First, learn pronunciation of terms. Biokinesis. Second, understand that it's shit categorization and this particular term is purely fiction-oriented. To learn how to manage somewhat your body, learn about meditative techniques for affecting normally unconsciously governed processes, self-healing and so on.
>>
File: 64132118 .jpg (59KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
64132118 .jpg
59KB, 600x433px
>>
File: 78xc78.jpg (29KB, 475x314px) Image search: [Google]
78xc78.jpg
29KB, 475x314px
>>
File: 117127354565117.jpg (58KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
117127354565117.jpg
58KB, 301x300px
>>
File: 233.png (51KB, 171x161px) Image search: [Google]
233.png
51KB, 171x161px
>>
>>18648113
KEK
>>
File: 291jds29.jpg (41KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
291jds29.jpg
41KB, 400x500px
>>18648186
>>
>>18644905
Just focus on somthing like say you want to get a boner focus on just getting that boner dont think about sexual thoughts just try to cause a boner by thinking about it its like moving mucles rather than thinking about it just do it after you do this you can just do stuff like regrow ear hair longer eyelashes diffrent eye colors whatever you want really you want crocodile skill focus on it swelling up changeing the color and removing the fluids from it. its entirly based on your knowlage if your trying to doit conciously if you want you want your sub/unconcions to do this you can focus on sending the information to your gut entire brain and the rest of your body by the method of your entire head down to the stomach with the request and then from you gut outwards to the rest of the body however some parts of your subconcions may not agree with these decisions in these times you should let yourself realize what these other parts of your mind and body are thinking about as to the reason they dont want to and understanding why some things are a bad idea. all things regarding biokenesis are a full body endever as somthing as simple as a change in eye color is changing your brain chemicals the way its relesed and such things of that nature inturn affectiong the entire body and the end result in absolute worst case scenario is acidentily creating a fragmented body for thoughts this is how peoples minds are defeated by themselfes further enabling the use of divide and conqer within a persons own mind from an outside source as they keep splittin farther apart in opinions until after decades they are barely compatible and you have one part of you thats basicly a completly diffrent personality these are called alters tulpas or fragmented minds you may end up with one part of you enraged by everyone you ever lay eyes apon and another part who really likes people and one part who just sees them as tools and another who sees only mating.
>>
This is actually a 10/10 thread holy crap
>>
File: Akito.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akito.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>18648220
There are ways to split your consciousness into mutually exclusive streams, to be able to check multiple possibilities simultaneously, without needing to experience them directly. There are ways to do this without fragmenting into progressively hostile personalities that compete for control, but there is NO way to do this if you think there is anyone in the world who deserves to be killed, before they're ready to die.

I've met so many people, so many very kind, nice people, who still have that buried motivation to kill just one certain kind of person. Hostility towards pedophiles is common. Or foreigners from different nations, or perhaps they think such and such animal is evil, and needs to be exterminated from existence.

Point is, until ALL of that aggression is satisfied, and they reach a place where they genuinely don't think their life is more important than anyone else's, their mind will be at risk during any attempts to split a singular stream of consciousness into a plural one.

Of course, even without playing games with their own mind, the possibility for hostility leading to self defeat is prevalent. It just happens more quickly, for people who start exponentially spawning tulpas that spawn yet more tulpas.

When a person gives the consciousness streams they entertain within their body the same respect they would give themselves, competition isn't necessary, and cooperative communication can begin.

It's a bit like breaking a whole into pieces, and then putting it back together, perhaps differently than before. And since every thought is necessarily tied to a physical structure in physical reality, it is from this difference that biokinesis is achieved.
>>
>>18644905
Question, when did this meme start? I've been doing this for a few years without anyone even telling me about it out of curiosity to see if it was possible. How did everyone else figure out this exists?
>>
>>18648424
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=biokinesis

Brujería
>>
Well theirs a difference between maintaining a constant hate to kill a type of person and killing an enemy for simply being an enemy in my personal opinion.
>>
>>18644905

If this were possible, I'd expect to have heard a fair few news stories about people who altered their eye-colour without the use of contact lenses by now. Personally, I'd love to have green eyes. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who want more brilliant colour in their eyes, many of whom would try biokinesis, some of whom would succeed, and at least a few of whom would happily brag about the results for little more than the attention.

But if you want to believe a text-wall of pseudo-psychological gobbledygook over the glaring absence of physical evidence, go ahead. It's your time to waste, after all.

You know, I'm not being entirely fair. The placebo effect goes beyond simple psychosomatic phenomena to actually helping people to heal wounds and such. If you can find an effect that arises from placebo, it's reasonable to conclude that such an effect could result from purely psychological means.
>>
>>18648753
That's what I'm confused about, I don't know if it's real or not... when I started the thread I was hoping for more evidence that this existed, and I got more evidence, but not enough.
>>
The closest thing is certain meditative practices which work to enhance the body's self healing abilities - these are fairly common among certain sects of Asian mysticism (Daoists in particular loved them, since good health and long life are seen as principle goals of Daoism, but they're also common among Buddhists and Hindu's), although the efficacy varies wildly from system to system.

If you want to be healthier, happier, stronger, more energetic, live longer, be less prone to disease, more mentally swift and spiritually aware, look into practices like pranayama, qigong/neigong, daoyin and neidan.

But none of them will help you, eg. change the color of your eyes or hair (unless the color of your hair is grey, I guess - I know at least one teacher who reversed the aging process enough that his hair changed from grey back to black).
>>
>>18644905
I have central heterochromia with 4 colours, is that normal?
>>
Can I use this to fix my scoliosis? It's not major but I't be taller.

How about making my dick bigger? I wouldn't mind a few more centimeters.
>>
>>18649368
Why do you want a bigger dickku desu?
>>
>>18649373
>Why do you want a bigger dickku desu?
For shits and giggles.
>>
>>18645340
what did you do exactly to get broad shoulders and 6'0
you got me curious
>>
>>18648925

Just make sure people are very clear in explaining what can and cannot be accomplished by specific techniques, then ask for equally specific examples. It's very easy to go overboard with your expectations when considering what can be accomplished using meditation, hypnosis, etc. If people show you that wounds heal faster for a person adopting a certain mind-state, that only supports what we already know of the placebo effect. You can't take that observation and then conclude that any conceivable change to your body is possible given an appropriate change in state of mind.

I wasn't railing on you for asking the question, just the people spouting gibberish in response. I also think it's a very interesting area to look into.
>>
>>18644905
Gonna ask you guys to be realistic here. You can't even make something as simple as a benign mole on your body disappear with your mind, so I really hope none of you are expecting to cure some illness or grow the perfect body or whatever. Just giving you a reality check. Think about how hard it is to even have a lucid dream, which is perfectly possible. If you can't even control your own mental processes during sleep, I don't know how you expect to control bodily functions that you have absolutely no control over, such as cell replication.
>>
>>18652224
Who said I wanted a mole to disappear or to cure myself? I want to find shit out I never knew possible.
>>
>>18652224
>You can't even make something as simple as a benign mole on your body disappear with your mind,
Even rational materialist idiots admit hypnosis can make moles dissappear. You're an utter moron.
>>
>>18644905
i think its called binaural beats? check out youtube, theres a 8 hour video ive been listening too on it when i go to sleep.
>>
>>18652996
hey i want to believe could you share any source you have found and other interesting materials on the subject
>>
>>18648753
Having green eyes won't make your racist mother love you, Anon.
>>
>>18653160
Google it. It's pretty standard thing hypnotists do.
>>
Okay I want to have green eyes what do I do anon
>>
nothin but 12 year old larpers
>>
>>18652224
>I don't know how you expect to control bodily functions that you have absolutely no control over, such as cell replication.

so who controles them,? shhieett
>>
>>18653709

Well, almost.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/Recognizing_the_mind-skin_connection

Hypnosis is used to help people refrain from aggravating skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis or warts by reducing the amount of scratching they do. Can't find any credible sources on mole removal. I've looked into the old hypnosis rabbit hole before. You can't trust a claim about hypnosis just because it was made by a hypnotist.
>>
>>18656433
t. science merchant

You can use studies to prove and disprove almost anything. People routine get rid of warts and moles with hypnosis.
>>
>>18645296
isn't that technique also used in the creation of a tulpa?
>>
>>18656908

You didn't even follow the link did you?
>>
>>18659949
Yeah, I did. You can can design studies to get the result you want, so all that shows is what the researchers want to be true.
>>
>>18660244
Oh wait, I mixed that up with a different study linked here.

THat is not even a study, it's doctor opinion. No shit doctors won't support hypnosis, that would cost them a ton of money.
>>
>>18660247

Doctors do support hypnosis where its effects have been empirically demonstrated. That's why it's used by psychiatrists. It's just not a reasonable substitute for everything else in the medical field, like surgical procedures and medication for Parkinson's disease.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.