[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premonitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1441375062924.jpg (809KB, 2937x2203px) Image search: [Google]
1441375062924.jpg
809KB, 2937x2203px
Have you ever had a precognitive dream?
>>
>>18644863
One time maybe, but it's a silly story. Wanted to watch any season of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and would occasionally check the local library for it. People often donate DVDs to increase the library's stock, and late fees also go towards purchasing new books and movies - so I would keep checking in the hopes that ST:TNG would become available at some point.

One night, I have a dream that tomorrow I'll be watching The Next Generation. Odd dream. So the next morning, I check the library and there it is. Star Trek: The Next Generation season one.

Coincidence? Maybe.
>>
>>18644863
I once dreamt that my teenage cousin scream-whispered "ANON, I'M PREGNANT!!!". When I woke up it felt like I woke up because she screamed in my ear. 5 months later ta-da! Baby boy. She was keeping it secret from her parents and everyone until the belly couldn't be hidden. The weird thing is that we're not even that close to have a sort of "mental conection" or anything. But I still wonder about that dream.
>>
Once I woke up from a dream with 3 words clearly on my mind that I knew I had to write down

But by the time I wrote them down I could only remember one of them (it was numbers)

Then like a week later I prayed for guidance on something. The number was the answer to that prayer. I didn't realize it until I looked through my notes again.
>>
>>18644863
I once had a dream where a girl in a school uniform with a shocked expression on her face picked up a big red phone and then a view of a big fat, greasy man with a bowler hat licking out the froth from a liquor glass.

I woke up to my step father (who was an alcoholic before marrying my mother) calling me, telling me my mother's cat had run away and she was in tears in the background (she was pregnant and going through emotional highs and lows).

I take it as my spirit family having a little in joke with me.
>>
Yeah every week. I have dreams where images flash in my minds eye and I wake up with a strong feelings in response to the dream. Then within a 3 hour- 2 year period the images are realized. Some good, some bad. I also have dreams of the past, but since those have already occured there is no waiting emotion, but a sense of lingering karma. Even more interesting is that I have dreams about major world events, 2-3 days ahead of time, could be on the other side of the world...
>>
A few. I'll share a couple.

>Badly want Laquatus' Champion
>Dream that a gas station 30 miles away sells Magic cards
>Pick the booster pack in the back
>Laquatus' Champion
Parents refused to drive me all that way for a premonition, but grandma believed, dabbled, and encouraged. She took me to this gas station and sure enough, the booster pack in the back had a holographic Laquatus Champion. It was nice to have had a witness.

>Dream I'm in a nice mortuary
>Flowers everywhere
>Coffin with my grandma in it
Grandma died about a month later. The funeral setting looked just like my dream.
>>
File: 1480731949676.jpg (52KB, 430x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480731949676.jpg
52KB, 430x540px
yes i had one

they are 100% real

and it was the stupidest fucking thing ever

it was basically me telling my mom she was out of her element in 7/11 but it kind of upset her so i didn't say it

which then had me in a conundrum of bringing it out which made me realize that paradoxes in fact do not exist
>>
>>18644863
Never anything serious. There are immediate situations/locations/sentences in my dreams that I'll see later on. It wasn't sure of it for a while but I was able to rule it out as Deja Vu.

Like I said though. Nothing serious or important. Just a dream of being in a living room and my friend says something specific that shows up later in real life.
>>
>>18644863
I have some form of precognitive dreams, but not in the way, where I dream something, and it happens the exact same way. But as an example, when something bad happens to someone close to me, I get nightmares, where the person always is just in my line of sight, when I wake up, I know something is wrong whit/for the person I've dreamt about.
>>
>>18644863
Yes all the time. They are never about anything that I would consider useful, just mundane every day things. Often Il'll have a dream and later experience severe Deja Vu when I reach that situation in the coming weeks.

The one with the most impact was Deja Vu of a girl I was living with saying something to me and then some weird visual phenomena happening like I was put in a trance or something, then I remembered that I saw that in a dream weeks before. Gave me a few theories about what Deja Vu is, none of them testable.
>>
>>18645305
>>18645263
>>18645243
I get this too. The most important one I remember was a dream of having sex with a girl who's face I couldn't see, but I could make out her body perfectly. I ended up being with a girl who had this exact body and sex with her felt like a "match" with the dream. Other than that, mostly just deja vu type stuff during mundane moments, some stronger than others.
>>
not really dreams, but every now and then i'll remember something like a specific episode of a tv show and later on i'll turn the tv on and that episode will be playing.

i never really watch tv so it's not like i watch a commercial or check ahead.

occasionally i get what i call "instant deja vu" like.. one of the easiest examples is from back when i was in high school, i was walking down my hallway and as i walked around a corner, in my head i had a quick flash of my sister jumping out and trying to scare me but not having it work, and then she tried to scare me in the exact same way and i just kinda stared at her.

sort of like i lived two or three seconds of my life and then went back and experienced it all over again? but it was like i had a memory of it happening that generated a second before it happened? it's hard to put into words and it hasn't happened in a while.
>>
>>18644863
Many times, but the events they show usually don't occur for at least 6 months after the dream. I've had one that didnt come true for 2 years.
>>
>>18645116
spoopy
>>
Yes

Was in elementary school at the time and I dreamt that I was playing in the sand box like I always do. In that dream, I found some doubloons.

I woke up, and that very day, I found like 35 scents in the sand.
>>
>>18645872
*cents
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.