[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is going to be a bit awkward. Let me begin this post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0070.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0070.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
So this is going to be a bit awkward. Let me begin this post by stating that I'm an atheist and as such don't believe in an afterlife. I visit this board, but more on the side that you guys sometimes give me a good laugh and that's about it. However, this is something I can't explain.

My dog of 10 years, Dingy, was unfortunately put down roughly a week ago most likely due to heart failure. We didn't have him properly tested. Both we and the vet knew he wasn't well and as such decided not to prolong his misery.
Fast-forward a few days, my mom snaps this picture of our other dog, Rosie, on her phone. In the image you can see something glowing a bright blue color behind her, slightly overlapping with her body. If you compare the glow to Rosie, it is almost exactly the same thickness and length as her front legs. I was more keen to write it off as a camera glitch when I noticed something else.
The "glitch" appears to be casting a shadow. What's more, the shadow isn't consistent with the lighting in the room. The light fixure in the room is situated behind Rosie. You can see this with the way the shadow is being cast in front of her, where-as the shadow from the blue glow is being cast to the right of it.

I really don't know what to think. As previously stated, I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in the afterlife, but I'm having troubles thinking of another explanation for this.
>>
>>18644245
They look like glowing tentacle cocks. You gay, bro?
>>
>>18644254
Yes but that's beside the point... I think. You might be onto something.
>>
>>18644245
Kinda weird anon.
>>
My dog died of cancer two weeks ago and like a week after the event, my dad saw a shadow running where she used to live (she was a big dog we kept in a terrain we have to keep intruders out). It might happen that she doesn't want to leave since she literally wouldn't step outside of the gate unless you carried her and lived basically all her life and died there. I don't want to go there at night and when I go during the day I feel very off because she used to welcome everybody as soon as she heard us so I'm subconsciously expecting her arrival
>>
I have seen too many pictures with entities of light being attached to certain people to believe something isn't there. The camera can catch things.
>>
>>18644395
Your mind gets accustomed to seeing something regularly like a pet and your mind is quick to start into that mode, "that's the dog" even when it's not.

>>18644245
This is something small hanging down in front of the camera and getting blown out by the flash. Maybe ties in a sweatshirt or the end of a bracelet or something like that.

Don't mean to fuck with your grieving process. The good news is I think animals reincarnate much quicker and closer than humans.
>>
>>18644419
How do you explain the shadow to the right of it then?
>>
>>18644436
It's being cast by the flash. The flash is off to the left of the lens
>>
>>18644470
That's true. The flash is under the lens, but when rotated to do landscape it would be to the left.
>>
>>18644419
I don't think ties in a sweatshirt or a bracelet would cast that large of a shadow onto the carpet.
>>
Op keep an eye on your other dog over the next few weeks. If it's laying down and it's ears perk up suddenly or starts watching something you can't see.

If you can rule out rodents, etc you might be on to something. There's a corner near the ceiling in my apartment that my dog always looks at for no reason whereas she rarely gets spooked over a mouse.
>>
>>18644494
Of course they would if they're close enough to the light source.
>>
>>18644245
It's a strap. There's even a shadow cast by it from the flash of your camera. I'm sorry about your dog, but grief can create ideas in our heads. Give Rosie lots of hugs and remember the good times with Dingy. Take care, man
>>
File: IMG_20170217_233941813.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_233941813.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Yep, you guys are completely right. Here's the phone with the flash to the side, and the blue strap that gets blown out. The length of the two strands are consistent with the """"leg"""" lengths. Glad that's sorted. Back to this place being a laugh.
>>
>>18644544
Awww yeah. Skeptical me nails another one. Sorry about your dog dying though, Anon. Plenty more shit's gonna die then you'll die so enjoy their and your lives. There's probably more still to it but that much alone is pretty good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.